Red Sun and Blue Moon werewolf RP V2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Red Sun and Blue Moon werewolf RP V2

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:55 pm

Jessel- f- 26- Blue Moon alpha female- Birom demi; Mason is mate- Avery, Merry and Pippin- has family but not in RP- service dog Kaito and gray/ white kitty Stormy- Tags: pups, Mason

The redhead smiled at the little one. It was a wolf smile, and she winced a bit when he grabbed her fur, but didn't stop him. She sighed and shook her head a couple times...She asked "Should we go find your daddy and siblings? I'm sure you're all hungry..." she huffed. Maybe not, but she couldn't stand the thought of Merry and Pippin being upset.

Merry and Pippin- genderfluid; male- 2 weeks- Blue Moon alpha pups- too young- too young- too young- Mason x Jessel- Tags: family

The two curly haired brown haired and eyed creamy skinned ones whined. Merry looked at the toys, but then turned away. Pippin turned to his pup form, and went to the door. He scratched at it, then sat down and began to howl.

Brenan Scott- m- 30- temporary scout- asexual- dad x mom: 3 sisters (not in RP)- cat Pouncer, horse Icy Skies- Tags: Angelina and Gabriel

The taller brown haired and golden brown eyed male nodded to them. "Thank you; I'll go check their room first," he said. He headed for the room, finding Jessel on the way out actually. "Jessel! Is Mason in his office?" he asked, and heard "I don't know." He sighed, and instead picked up his scent. He ran to the play room, opening the door and stopping one of the pups. He quickly shut the door again. "Mason, there's been an attack! I saw Red Sun attacking humans; we need to get Vivianna and the guards and go to Red Sun territory."

Eshra- genderfluid(m)- 22- Blue Moon pup sitter- homo; crushes: Conner mostly, and Esral- mate open- adopt or surrogate- family but not in RP- Noctus the white marked black Shepsky- Tags: Conner, Rosa

The sweet and gentle but nervous and shy one hummed. The beautiful gray eyed and light brown haired one saw the look on Conner's face. The tan skinned one still smiled at Rosa though. "Well...the most important things would be writing, or social skills. You seem to be getting good at writing. Do you know what's more important? Hiding your ears, and not turning into wolf form. I know all young wolves can show their ears and tails, or even wolf form, when they're feverish, terrified or even too excited. Also on full moons but we don't have to worry about that. Kids don't go to school at night," he said. He subtly placed a hand on Conner's arm, too. "Conner, do you want to help?" he asked. It wasn't alone time...but it was still time together. He hoped Conner said yes.

The white marked black Shepsky glanced over to the three werewolves.

Lana Eisenburg- f- 22- Blue Moon foster mother- pan; Vivianna- mate open- Griffin died, other 3 missing/gone; Pegs and Aster- family not in RP- Tags: Pegs (tentative) and Aster

The dark haired and furred one smiled at her two pups. She gave them each kisses, then held them close.

Pegs; Aster- agender- 3- Blue Moon pups; pup sitter and hunter wanted- too young yet but will probably like boys; Jackson maybe one day- Lana- Tags: Lana

The ash blonde and blue eyed one giggled and looked at her.

The super light blonde blue eyed one squealed.

(Friday, do you want to tag Monroe with Lana and the pups?)

Abel Monroe- m- 26 y- hunter- pan; Kainen- mate open- no pups yet- dad x mom: sister (not in RP)- puppy Montague- Tags: Kainen, Carter, Jason, Sean and Aide

The black furred and blue eyed male sighed a bit and shook his head. He glanced to Sean, saying "It's not your fault. Why...why does he dislike alpha and I so much? You don't have to answer if you don't know, of course."

Cadence- f- 28- Red Sun mother; wants huntress- bi; crush: Ashton- mate open- pups: Joell and Aurora- family but not in RP- Gust (pregnant with Wish) the mare- Tags: Pups, Ashton, Remington

She hummed and smiled as she nodded to Ashton. "We definitely aren't going to the human town..." she said with disgust. A human had taken away her pup daddy in fact. She didn't actually know if he was dead, or with that human...She shook her head, and smiled again. "We could go out to the garden, or the stables, or...maybe have a run in the woods?" she asked.

Joell and Aurora- m; f- 4- Red sun pups- too young- too young- mom Cadence- Tags: each other, Cadence, Remington, Ashton, Cadence

Joell giggled and looked down at Aurora. She yipprd and wagged her tail.

Remington- m- 88- Red Sun elder- mate passed away- no offspring in RP- Ashton is grandson- Tags: Joell and Aurora, Ashton, Cadence

The graying male smiled as he said "I've spent most of my time by myself, other than when you come to visit. It's high time I actually do something again for a change," he laughed.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:23 pm

... ๐•ต๐–†๐–˜๐–”๐–“ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–—๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–™ ...
xxx Red Sun Alpha xxx Male xxx Tags: Open xxx

Jason walked up to the pack house and stood out front, looking at the wolves who followed him and called him Alpha. He had made a promise when his adoptive parents were killed, to do his best to care for everyone. Despite his hunger for a good hunt, he's kept true to his promise.

... ๐•‚๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•„๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ž๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ...
xxx Red Sun Guard xxx Male xxx Tags: Open xxx
Kainen walked out of the building and quietly followed his younger brother, his hair ruffled from the hunt and his eyes seemingly tired. He looked back as Sean and Carter had a go at each other, but he just snorted and faced forward again. At least Sean might knock sense into that scout. He made he way back to the house, reverting to human form and sitting on the front steps.

๐““๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฑ "๐““๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฝ๐“ช" ๐“ข๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ
xxx Red Sun Hunter xxx Female xxx Tags: Open xxx
Delta snorted and slipped off the counter, walking out of the house and sitting on the porch with a soft sigh, she wondered how the alpha's hunt was going. Diaval glided down and landed next to Delta, cawing as she pet him.

Tฯƒษพฮน Mฯƒษพษฑฯƒษณฦš
xxx Blue Moon Guard xxx Female xxx Tags: Open xxx

แŽทแŽงแแ’แŽงแ‹ แ–แŽฉแŽฎแ‚แŽงแ
xxx Blue Moon Pup xxx Male xxx Tags: Open
The young pup sat in the corner of the room, watching as Lana, the foster mother, cared for another pup. Younger than himself. He looked down and played with the ears of a toy rabbit he had and a soft sigh escaped him. It wasn't fair. Why didn't his mother love him enough to stay? Why did he have to be so alone? Monroe hugged his toy.
Last edited by .:Friday_The_13th:. on Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ…ฉโ…ข
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ…ฉโ…ข
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
ImageImageImage
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—ใƒปใƒปโ—ใƒปใƒปโ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-
โœ
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—ใƒปใƒปโ—ใƒปใƒปโ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
ImageImage
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:28 pm

BLUE MOON
Wolfram - 20 - hunter - male - crush is open - homosexual - tags: Vivianna
pets: Tartarus the horse

He kept cooking when he thought the food was ready, but he was not sure how could it taste like, maybe someone could be brave enough to have a taste. He didn't need to look for long to see Vivianne the beta at the kitchen "Oy Vivianna" he called out walking to the beta female "I tried some human recepts I found, a Chicken soap, but with peacock, as I didn't find any chicken..." he explained then scratched his head "well so...I wanted to ask you a favor and taste it...there nothing poisonous in there, I checked that all the material I used were eatable, but the taste...I am not sure about it though..." he kept saying starting to feel embarrassed.

Angelina - 30 - guard - female - crush is open - hetero/ Asexual - tags: Gabriel, Brenan
Pets: none

She watched after the scout "I wonder what was that about? DId he maybe find or see something" she said to Gabby. She lifted her eyebrows "seriously, Gabby he could not go to the alphas after finding bunny community in our lands...any other hunters could be enough for that" she said with a sigh.

Gabriel - 32 - guard - male - crush is open - Bi-curious - tags: Angelina, Brenan

He looked after the scout, closing his eyes for a moment as he listed the female guard's question "I don't think there anything serious going on, maybe he just find a very large bunny community in our lands, and thought to report it" he responded still relaxing at the sofa.

Rosa - 11 - pup - female - crush is open - Questioning - tags: Eshra, Connor

She sighed "yes I know the form-changing thing, but how could I learn to keep it in control? It's different with the pack than on school with other Childers you have never seen before?" she said confused "Being nervous there could be normal I guess, maybe I could wear a hat to cover my ears?" she kept saying.

RED SUN
Carter - 21 - scout - male - crush is open - Questioning/ Asexual - tags: open
Pets: Solomon the shepherd

He walked to the other side of the red sun territory which was further away from the town and for the camp mansion as well. He used his wolf form to jump up to a large rock there and sat down there to see the horizon. Sighing he started to think what it could be to live out there all by himself and without anyone to order him around. He shifted back to his human form and landed on his back, watching the sky, the idea did interest him much, but then again he knew that he will regret that decision later on.

Beatrice "Bea" - 25 - hunter - female - crush is open - hetero - tags: open
Pets: Blossom, Bubbles & Buttercup the bunnies

She feeds those bunnies, watching them for a moment before jumping to her bed and laying down. She watched the roof there, the room was silent, except for the small noises from her three bunnies which were enjoying their vegetables 'now when I thought about it I have not eaten anything this morning...could I do my job as a hunter and bring some prey to the pack?' she thought.

Sean - 26 - guard - male - crush is open - Bi-/ demisexual - tags: Abel
Pets: Dana & Mulder the Great Danes. Champion the Clydesdale

He was silent for a moment "I was not there to see what happened, but I do have a guess...knowing my brother, something you said or did likely provoked him..." he responded. He sighed "So I don't think he really hates you...but he had always had a bad hobbit, not to listen properly, he only hears those he wants to hear and misunderstand the rest...As I saw how he acted, it may be me wonder that maybe something you said or did, made him believe that you tried to charm the alpha to steal his position as a scout, so he acted...on his usually aggressive way..." he said to him,

Athena - 30 - pup sitter - female - crush is open - hetero - tags: Erebus
Pets: Caleb and Calin the cats

She looked like the alpha and the rest of the guard with him got back to the camp, noticing and scenting the human smell coming for them.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:26 pm

Mason/ Male/ Blue Moon/ Alpha/ 29/ Mate: Jessel/ tags: Jessel, Merry, Pippin, Avery
Mason sighs, he didn't know what to do.

Avery/ Male/ Blue Moon/ Alpha pup/ 2 weeks/ mate: too young/tags: Jessel, Merry, Pippin, Mason
Avery give his mother a smile.

Esral/ Male/ Blue Moon/ Guard/ 25/ Mate: n/a/ tags: open
Esral was out on a trail ride with his horse. He urged the horse into a slow trot.

Lucifer/ Male/ Red Sun/ Guard/ 26/ Mate: n/a/ tags: open
Lucifer sighed and walked out.

Ygritte/ Female/ Red Sun/ Hunter/ 20/ Mate: n/a/ tags: Yeni
Ygritte held Yeni's hand as the two walked out into the field.

Yeni/ Female/ Red Sun/ Pup/ 4/ Mate: n/a/ tags: Ygritte
Yeni giggled and laughed, walking with Ygritte

Aife/ Female/ Red Sun/ Guard/ 24/ mate: n/a/ tags: pack
Aife nodded, and went to go help the others.

Erubus/ Male/ Red Sun/ Pupsitter/ 24/ mate: n/a/ tags: Athena
Erebus sighs.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:36 pm

Jessel- f- 26- Blue Moon alpha female- Birom demi; Mason is mate- Avery, Merry and Pippin- has family but not in RP- service dog Kaito and gray/ white kitty Stormy- Tags: pups, Mason

The redhead smiled at the little one. It was a wolf smile, and she winced a bit when he grabbed her fur, but didn't stop him. She sighed and shook her head a couple times...She asked "Should we go find your daddy and siblings? I'm sure you're all hungry..." she huffed. Maybe not, but she couldn't stand the thought of Merry and Pippin being upset.

Merry and Pippin- genderfluid; male- 2 weeks- Blue Moon alpha pups- too young- too young- too young- Mason x Jessel- Tags: family

The two curly haired brown haired and eyed creamy skinned ones whined. Merry looked at the toys, but then turned away. Pippin turned to his pup form, and went to the door. He scratched at it, then sat down and began to howl.

Brenan Scott- m- 30- temporary scout- asexual- dad x mom: 3 sisters (not in RP)- cat Pouncer, horse Icy Skies- Tags: Jessel-> Mason

The taller brown haired and golden brown eyed male headed for the room, finding Jessel on the way out actually. "Jessel! Is Mason in his office?" he asked, and heard "I don't know." He sighed, and instead picked up his scent. He ran to the play room, opening the door and stopping one of the pups. He quickly shut the door again. "Mason, there's been an attack! I saw Red Sun attacking humans; we need to get Vivianna and the guards and go to Red Sun territory."

Eshra- genderfluid(m)- 22- Blue Moon pup sitter- homo; crushes: Conner mostly, and Esral- mate open- adopt or surrogate- family but not in RP- Noctus the white marked black Shepsky- Tags: Conner, Rosa

The sweet and gentle but nervous and shy one hummed. The beautiful gray eyed and light brown haired one nodded. The tan skinned one said "Of course you'll probably be nervous. That's why we don't let any pups go to human school until they're fourteen or fifteen...Whatever age you are when you start ninth grade. Some kids get to ninth grade at 14, others are 15. If you start practicing young enough, you learn to keep everything hidden. Your ears, your tail, your wolf form. We start with keeping ears down and the tail wrapped around the waist. It... isn't very comfortable to do that though. That's why you also have to do concentration...exercises I guess they'd be called. It takes a couple years, but I know you can do it. It takes a lot of concentration at first. After a couple years, though, you won't need to concentrate as hard."

Lana Eisenburg- f- 22- Blue Moon foster mother- pan; Vivianna- mate open- Griffin died, other 3 missing/gone; Pegs and Aster- family not in RP- Tags: Pegs (tentative) and Aster, Monroe

The dark haired and furred one glanced to a corner of the room. She saw Monroe there, and made a small sound. She put the little ones down, and watched them run over, in wolf forms. She wandered over as well, sitting beside him and saying "Monroe...are you okay?"

Pegs; Aster- agender- 3- Blue Moon pups; pup sitter and hunter wanted- too young yet but will probably like boys; Jackson maybe one day- Lana- Tags: Lana, Monroe

The ash blonde and blue eyed one ran over to the boy. They were in pup form again.

The super light blonde blue eyed one ran over as well. They were also in pup form.

Abel Monroe- m- 26 y- hunter- pan; Kainen- mate open- no pups yet- dad x mom: sister (not in RP)- puppy Montague- Tags: Kainen, Carter, Jason, Sean and Aide

The black furred and blue eyed male said "I don't want to be scout! I don't know what he could have possibly interpreted me saying as being me wanting his job...I'm perfectly fine with being a hunter. Thank you for telling me though," he said, and offered a smile.

Cadence- f- 28- Red Sun mother; wants huntress- bi; crush: Ashton- mate open- pups: Joell and Aurora- family but not in RP- Gust (pregnant with Wish) the mare- Tags: Pups, Ashton, Remington

She hummed and smiled as she nodded to Ashton. "We definitely aren't going to the human town..." she said with disgust. A human had taken away her pup daddy in fact. She didn't actually know if he was dead, or with that human...She shook her head, and smiled again. "We could go out to the garden, or the stables, or...maybe have a run in the woods?" she asked.

Joell and Aurora- m; f- 4- Red sun pups- too young- too young- mom Cadence- Tags: each other, Cadence, Remington, Ashton, Cadence

Remington- m- 88- Red Sun elder- mate passed away- no offspring in RP- Ashton is grandson- Tags: Joell and Aurora, Ashton, Cadence

The graying male smiled as he said "I've spent most of my time by myself, other than when you come to visit. It's high time I actually do something again for a change," he laughed.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:44 am

Vivianna/26/Beta Female/Blue Moon/Crush: Open/Tags: Wolfram

Vivianna freezes. shes been spotted, so much for a get away. she turns to look at Wolfram. He was a fair hunter but way too experimental with food. "Okay fine yes I'll try it." she says calmly and takes a spoon scooping out a bit of the broth. She hesitates but eats the broth and ponders the flavor rolling it over her tongue. "It's a bit too gamy. Peacock doesn't taste right in Chicken Soup. Try pheasant; they have more of a similar taste to chicken." she said to him confidently.

Desmond/26/Guardian/Red Sun/Crush: Open/Tags: Open

Desmond walked to his post wondering if the battle between the packs would really happen. They couldn't hate each other that much could they? he thought to himself arriving on post. He has to think of a plan just in case. Sometimes meetings are held to hear ideas from pack members right? surely not... he patrols his area and focuses on the area around him watching, listening, waiting.
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:29 am

BLUE MOON
Wolfram - 20 - hunter - male - crush is open - homosexual - tags: Vivianna
pets: Tartarus the horse

He sighed as he listened to the beta "..pheasant of course..." he repeated looking at the soup and then to the female "Gamy? I see, but do you think this is still eatable? I don't want that the peacock I used goes to waste...hmm, I do need to find and hunt pheasants there is not any in stock" he said.

Angelina - 30 - guard - female - crush is open - hetero/ Asexual - tags: Gabriel, Brenan

She watched after the scout "I wonder what was that about? DId he maybe find or see something" she said to Gabby. She lifted her eyebrows "seriously, Gabby he could not go to the alphas after finding bunny community in our lands...any other hunters could be enough for that" she said with a sigh.

Gabriel - 32 - guard - male - crush is open - Bi-curious - tags: Angelina, Brenan

He looked after the scout, closing his eyes for a moment as he listed the female guard's question "I don't think they're anything serious going on, maybe he just find a very large bunny community in our lands, and thought to report it" he responded still relaxing at the sofa.

Rosa - 11 - pup - female - crush is open - Questioning - tags: Eshra, Connor

She listened with a sight "I know I do have problems with my tail and ears, but I had never transformed into my wolf form if I don't want to" she said. She thought for a moment "so why do we even need to go to the human school? we don't work for them? we live our own life in here?" she asked.

RED SUN
Carter - 21 - scout - male - crush is open - Questioning/ Asexual - tags: open
Pets: Solomon the shepherd

He is on his own near the furthest part of the territory.

Beatrice "Bea" - 25 - hunter - female - crush is open - hetero - tags: open
Pets: Blossom, Bubbles & Buttercup the bunnies

She feeds those bunnies, watching them for a moment before jumping to her bed and laying down. She watched the roof there, the room was silent, except for the small noises from her three bunnies which were enjoying their vegetables 'now when I thought about it I have not eaten anything this morning...could I do my job as a hunter and bring some prey to the pack?' she thought.

Sean - 26 - guard - male - crush is open - Bi-/ demisexual - tags: Abel
Pets: Dana & Mulder the Great Danes. Champion the Clydesdale

He sighed "well I don't know what caused that, but it's happened many times with him, he believes things that were not even the truth..." he said. He looked at him as they got to the mansion "oh well, he does calm pretty fast after being on himself for a moment...so don't worry" he said looking up to the mansion.

Athena - 30 - pup sitter - female - crush is open - hetero - tags: Erebus
Pets: Caleb and Calin the cats

She looked like the alpha and the rest of the guard with him got back to the camp, noticing and scenting the human smell coming for them.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:49 pm

Vivianna/26/Beta Female/Blue Moon/Crush: Open/Tags: Wolfram

she smiles and makes a ginormous bowl of the soup for herself to go with her sandwich. It was edible, and good but a lottle tough. "Yes it's edible. I took a large bowl to eat it with my sandwich. I'm starving" she says with a chuckle. "Pheasant isnt hard to find. They're a whiteish colored bird that hide in the brush and tall grass." she said again sitting at the large table to eat and continue talking to Wolfram.

Desmond/26/Guardian/Red Sun/Crush: Open/Tags: Open

Desmond walked to his post wondering if the battle between the packs would really happen. They couldn't hate each other that much could they? he thought to himself arriving on post. He has to think of a plan just in case. Sometimes meetings are held to hear ideas from pack members right? surely not... he patrols his area and focuses on the area around him watching, listening, waiting.
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:32 pm

Furry: got a post here for you. Brenan talking to Mason]

Brenan Scott- m- 30- temporary scout- asexual- dad x mom: 3 sisters (not in RP)- cat Pouncer, horse Icy Skies- Tags: Jessel-> Mason

The taller brown haired and golden brown eyed male headed for the room, finding Jessel on the way out actually. "Jessel! Is Mason in his office?" he asked, and heard "I don't know." He sighed, and instead picked up his scent. He ran to the play room, opening the door and stopping one of the pups. He quickly shut the door again. "Mason, there's been an attack! I saw Red Sun attacking humans; we need to get Vivianna and the guards and go to Red Sun territory."

The sweet and gentle but nervous and shy one hummed. The beautiful gray eyed and light brown haired one nodded. The tan skinned one said "Well, you don't have to if you don't want to. Some pups are curious, and want to see what it's like though," he said. Which was true enough, he supposed. He himself had gone to a human school for a bit. Then he'd realized he didn't really want to be there. He didn't dislike the humans, and in fact wanted to protect them, but just didn't want to be in their school.

Lana Eisenburg- f- 22- Blue Moon foster mother- pan; Vivianna- mate open- Griffin died, other 3 missing/gone; Pegs and Aster- family not in RP- Tags: Pegs (tentative) and Aster, Monroe

The dark haired and furred one glanced to a corner of the room. She saw Monroe there, and made a small sound. She put the little ones down, and watched them run over, in wolf forms. She wandered over as well, sitting beside him and saying "Monroe...are you okay?"

Pegs; Aster- agender- 3- Blue Moon pups; pup sitter and hunter wanted- too young yet but will probably like boys; Jackson maybe one day- Lana- Tags: Lana, Monroe

The ash blonde and blue eyed one ran over to the boy. They were in pup form again.

The super light blonde blue eyed one ran over as well. They were also in pup form.

The black furred and blue eyed male said "Okay," and nodded. He then flicked his tail and twitched his ears a bit. His nose twitched as well, smelling the pack members that had stayed behind. "It's good if he calms down fast," he said.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:34 pm

... ๐•ต๐–†๐–˜๐–”๐–“ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–—๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–™ ...
xxx Red Sun Alpha xxx Male xxx Tags: Open xxx

Jason walked up to the pack house and stood out front, looking at the wolves who followed him and called him Alpha. He had made a promise when his adoptive parents were killed, to do his best to care for everyone. Despite his hunger for a good hunt, he's kept true to his promise. He sighed and walked forward and into the house, his face and chest stained red as he paused, standing in the living room.

... ๐•‚๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•„๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ž๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ...
xxx Red Sun Guard xxx Male xxx Tags: Open xxx
Kainen walked out of the building and quietly followed his younger brother, his hair ruffled from the hunt and his eyes seemingly tired. He looked back as Sean and Carter had a go at each other, but he just snorted and faced forward again. At least Sean might knock sense into that scout. He made he way back to the house, reverting to human form and sitting on the front steps.

๐““๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฑ "๐““๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฝ๐“ช" ๐“ข๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ
xxx Red Sun Hunter xxx Female xxx Tags: Open xxx
Delta snorted and slipped off the counter, walking out of the house and sitting on the porch with a soft sigh, she wondered how the alpha's hunt was going. Diaval glided down and landed next to Delta, cawing as she pet him.

Tฯƒษพฮน Mฯƒษพษฑฯƒษณฦš
xxx Blue Moon Guard xxx Female xxx Tags: Open xxx

แŽทแŽงแแ’แŽงแ‹ แ–แŽฉแŽฎแ‚แŽงแ
xxx Blue Moon Pup xxx Male xxx Tags: Open
The young boy looked up with a start, not expecting her to check on him. "Yeah, I'm fine." He said quietly and hugged his toy tightly.
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ…ฉโ…ข
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘