Please lock

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Dragonhearted | Open & Accepting

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:38 pm

Prince Dante Mercer | 18 | Male | Homosexual | Knosihs Firelands | Human Form | Faelen Swiftwind, Theodore Qatrine | Knosihs Firelands Palace

Dante located his mother, father and his siblings well enough. He made his way to where they stood and glanced out at the crowd that had gathered for the farewells. Absently, he reached up and gently traced his lips before allowing his hand to return to his side. Hopefully no one thought that was strange. His thoughts drifted to Faelen and he hoped that the other would make it out alright. This night had gone surprisingly well and he was happy to have made a friend. Perhaps he would get to see him again? Hopefully but it seemed that the other might have had plans of his own. To keel traveling it seemed. Dante wished him luck.

At his fathers request, he would begin to walk around and let servants know that they were free to go. When he reached August and Theodore, he spoke in a polite manner. He was clearly grateful to them for taking care of their respective posts that evening. “You both are free to go for the evening. Do not worry about the mess, I’m certain you both had plenty to deal with tonight” He hesitated when going to walk away to see if either had anything they needed to say to him.

Prince Niko Frost | 19 | Male | Asexual, Demiromantic | Varenfell Tundra | Human Form | Jessie Rowan | Knosihs Firelands Palace

As the prince realized that the night was winding down, he bid farewell to the person he had started a conversation with. He would go off to locate his family, not noticing Jessie as he did so. When he finally located them, he stood alongside them. He listened intently to the Firelands king bid them farewell and thank them for coming. Niko could not wait to get out of there and get back into the cooler landscape of the Tundra. He had enjoyed himself he supposed but he wasn’t much of a party person. He had hoped his parents would leave early. It was a celebration in one of two hottest lands after all but it didn’t seem likely.

Akayphith “Akay” Fallow | 21 | Female | Pansexual | Scorched Barrens | Human Form | No Tags | Knosihs Firelands Palace

”Ugh. Finally groaned Akay as she realized the night was drawing to a close. She got up and stretched her aching muscles. Staying in one place for too long would do that to a person regardless of what form they were in. She smoothed our the dress she wore and waited patiently for permission to leave. As soon as the king of the Firelands was done speaking, she was on her way to the door. It was as if someone had lit a fire and she was in a hurry to escape from it. In a sense, she was indeed in the middle of a fire. AND she didn’t want to stay there a moment longer in clothing she despised.
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:28 am

Jessie Rowan | 21 | Female | Bisexual | Varenfell Tundra | Human Form | Tags: Niko, open | Knosihs Firelands Palace

She sighed when she saw Niko...of course he walked right by her. Why would anyone care about a mere server? She growled softly to herself a moment...then shook her curly haired ginger haired head. She hummed to calm herself then joined the family, listening to the Firelands king. She continued to quietly hum as she bowed her head, then raised it to wait and listen for her king and queen to say something.

Prince Theodore ‘Teddy’ Hirsh | 21 | Male | Homosexual | Cerulle Isle | Human Form | Tags: X | Knosihs Firelands Palace

The adorable golden brown haired boy with blue eyes had had fun talking to another prince. Then said prince moved off to his family. Teddy decided he should return to his own family. Therefore, he smoothed his purple shirt and moved over to his parents (and siblings if he has them.) He was ready to leave here and return to his dragon form, beautiful dragon form. His dragon is gorgeous and tan (light brown) with canine like ears, rat like clawed feet, a mane and fluffy ended tail, and horns. He also has wings, of course.

Jade Lykos | 18 | Female | Pan | Terrennear Atoll | Dragon Form | Tags: xxx | Ocean by island she lives on

The blue dragon hummed and purred to herself, cat-like face angled downward to watch a school of fish swim by. Growling softly to herself, yet not angry, she dipped down and scooped many up, lifting to the surface and tossing them in a bucket. She picked the lid up with her teeth, putting it on and placing her head on it. When the flopping stopped, she removed the lid and went back down. Several times she did this, until three buckets were filled, then she roared for auntie and uncle. Returning to human form, she adjusted her wetsuit then picked up a bucket, following Moria and Myra back to the little store.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Mon May 11, 2020 7:44 pm

Theodore Qatrine|17| Male | Homosexual | Knosihs Firelands | Human Form | Tags: Dante Mercer| Ballroom
Theodore was quite exhausted. Every time he drank, it just worsened his tiredness. He was about to head back outside to get some air, maybe head to his little place and brew a coffee, when Prince Dante made his way to the two of them.
He was relieving them of further duties tonight, and all Theodore could do was nod and smile, his hand leaning up against the wall for support. He feared he was fall over and the Prince would realise how drunk he was.

Theodore could feel he was sweating now, and he was feeling dizzier than ever as he watched the Prince's charcoal hair fall down at the vision's broad shoulders, he really wanted to get outside now.
"Thank you, I do appreciate...it, Prince Dante." He was considerably flustered, but he tried to remain calm.
"Sorry, I must excuse myself... I need some- some air."
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sat May 30, 2020 4:52 am

[One more bump then I’ll reply]
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 30, 2020 8:18 am

XP kay]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:37 pm

Prince Dante Mercer | 18 | Male | Homosexual | Knosihs Firelands | Human Form | Theodore Qatrine | Knosihs Firelands Palace

Dante smiled in a pleasant manner when he realized that Theodore was smiling at him although he wasn’t really sure why. Relief at finally getting off for the night? He nodded upon hearing his words. “Of course. We couldn’t possibly expect you to stay here for much longer” A brief flash of worry lit up his eyes as he heard that Theodore needed to excuse himself but nodded. “If you’re getting sick, please take tomorrow to rest and get well soon” It took him a few moments to finally turn away to begin to leave the room now that their guests were leaving. His parents couldn’t possibly fuss at him for retiring to his room.

Upon reaching his room, he immediately changed out of the clothing he had been required to wear for the ball. Rather than just retiring right away, he went to sit at the window. His mind drifted to Faelen. Had he managed to get away alright? Would he ever see him again? He set his head upon his knees once he had drawn them up. The prince had enjoyed his company but scolded himself just like his parents would. He wasn’t allowed to fall for anyone so quickly. He wasn’t allowed to fall for someone who wasn’t of the same status as him. But that wouldn’t stop him. Oh! And his parting gesture! How in the Firelands had he taken that? Dante hid his face in his knees. “You’re being silly...” he mumbled to himself.

Prince Niko Frost | 19 | Male | Asexual, Demiromantic | Varenfell Tundra | Human Form | Jessie Rowan | Knosihs Firelands Palace

Niko would notice Jessie when she joined them when they were listening to the King for the Firelands. He nodded lightly in a polite greeting then started to follow his parents once they finally gave the okay for them to leave. Thank goodness. To be fair, he was used to say colder temperatures and the air of the Firelands was starting to feel stifling. He would begin to make his way out of palace and towards where the carriage was waiting for them.

Akayphith “Akay” Fallow | 21 | Female | Pansexual | Scorched Barrens | Human Form | No Tags | Knosihs Firelands Palace

”Ugh. Finally groaned Akay as she realized the night was drawing to a close. She got up and stretched her aching muscles. Staying in one place for too long would do that to a person regardless of what form they were in. She smoothed our the dress she wore and waited patiently for permission to leave. As soon as the king of the Firelands was done speaking, she was on her way to the door. It was as if someone had lit a fire and she was in a hurry to escape from it. In a sense, she was indeed in the middle of a fire. AND she didn’t want to stay there a moment longer in clothing she despised.
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:51 am

Jessie Rowan | 21 | Female | Bisexual | Varenfell Tundra | Human Form | Tags: Niko | Knosihs Firelands Palace

She continued to quietly hum as she nodded to Niko a bit. She listened with everyone else, then her own king and queen said they could leave. She continued to hum as she curtsied to them. Her humming was quieter now, or course. She continued said musical sound as she headed out. She followed the royals to the waiting carriage.

Prince Theodore ‘Teddy’ Hirsh | 21 | Male | Homosexual | Cerulle Isle | Human Form | Tags: X | Knosihs Firelands Palace

The adorable golden brown haired boy with blue eyes had had fun talking to another prince. Then said prince moved off to his family. Teddy decided he should return to his own family. Therefore, he smoothed his purple shirt and moved over to his parents (and siblings if he has them.) He was ready to leave here and return to his dragon form, beautiful dragon form. His dragon is gorgeous and tan (light brown) with canine like ears, rat like clawed feet, a mane and fluffy ended tail, and horns. He also has wings, of course.

Jade Lykos | 18 | Female | Pan | Terrennear Atoll | Dragon Form | Tags: xxx | Ocean by island she lives on

The blue dragon hummed and purred to herself, cat-like face angled downward to watch a school of fish swim by. Growling softly to herself, yet not angry, she dipped down and scooped many up, lifting to the surface and tossing them in a bucket. She picked the lid up with her teeth, putting it on and placing her head on it. When the flopping stopped, she removed the lid and went back down. Several times she did this, until three buckets were filled, then she roared for auntie and uncle. Returning to human form, she adjusted her wetsuit then picked up a bucket, following Moria and Myra back to the little store.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:41 pm

Faelan Swiftwind | 19 | Male | Pansexual | Cerulle Isle | Human Form | Tags: open! | outside the Knosihs Firelands Palace

As more guards and servants began streaming into the castle's back corridors Faelan had been forced to give up on the search for his things. He’d have to come back tomorrow during a less busy time and hope none of the staff had happened upon his belongings. There wasn’t much in there, just some small change, a battered notebook, and his old reed pipers, though everything he owned was shabby enough that a stranger, not knowing its personal value, might toss away. He sighed, slipping out an nearby window and gliding safely to the ground a few meters away, landing with a muffled oomph from the impact with the hard fireland soil.

Faelan sat up, looking around and hoping his escape hadn’t been noticed. He was closer to the castle's main entrance then he’d expected but it looked like most of the guards were occupied with helping the various party goers enter their lavish carriages to pay him any mind, good. Carefully, the young man shifted into his dragon form, the bright white and gold beast was more noticeable like this sure, but he wasn’t called swiftwind for nothing. It would be easier to make a fast exit like this than try and talk his way out of trouble. Rather than leave though, he found his gaze drawn towards the upper towers of the palace and the dragon sat back on his haunches. Dante was somewhere up there. What would he think if he returned tomorrow? Would he be happy to see him? Faelan shook his head as conflicting emotions rolled around his thoughts, making his stomach tighten with anxiety. a part of him wanted to see Dante again, a big part of him actually, but another part was almost scared to, as if meeting a second time would break the illusion and the prince would no longer want to get to know a mere traveler.

There was something else, something dangerous about the prince, something that drew at him like an current and he had a feeling the closer he got to it, the stronger this feeling would become. With an final, exasperated huff, Faelan turned his attention away from the palace to the rest firelands which seemed to pulse red in the darkness. His wing’s raised in preparation for flight, flying he knew, perhaps a few hours of exploring the sky was just what he needed to clear his head.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:23 am

[One more bump then I’ll reply]
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:29 pm

Prince Dante Mercer | 18 | Male | Homosexual | Knosihs Firelands | Human Form | Theodore Qatrine | Knosihs Firelands Palace

Dante smiled in a pleasant manner when he realized that Theodore was smiling at him although he wasn’t really sure why. Relief at finally getting off for the night? He nodded upon hearing his words. “Of course. We couldn’t possibly expect you to stay here for much longer” A brief flash of worry lit up his eyes as he heard that Theodore needed to excuse himself but nodded. “If you’re getting sick, please take tomorrow to rest and get well soon” It took him a few moments to finally turn away to begin to leave the room now that their guests were leaving. His parents couldn’t possibly fuss at him for retiring to his room.

Upon reaching his room, he immediately changed out of the clothing he had been required to wear for the ball. Rather than just retiring right away, he went to sit at the window. His mind drifted to Faelen. Had he managed to get away alright? Would he ever see him again? He set his head upon his knees once he had drawn them up. The prince had enjoyed his company but scolded himself just like his parents would. He wasn’t allowed to fall for anyone so quickly. He wasn’t allowed to fall for someone who wasn’t of the same status as him. But that wouldn’t stop him. Oh! And his parting gesture! How in the Firelands had he taken that? Dante hid his face in his knees. “You’re being silly...” he mumbled to himself.

He briefly raised his head, perking up as he thought he spotted a dragon streaking away from nearby the palace. Certainly standing out from the usual crimsons and dark browns that made up the typical Firelands resident. His wings itches for flight. For freedom. A taste of something beyond warm stone walls. Against all hopes, like a princess of the tower in his stories, he hoped Faelen would return and help him get far away from his dull life. He sighed softly. What would a traveler even want with him? He would make dull company. His wings unfurled and draped down limply, chained down by the expectations of his parents.

Once his parents entered the carriage, he would enter behind them and take his place. His hands were settled in his lap and his gaze went to the land beyond the window. They had a long journey ahead of them.

seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me