ιт'ѕ a new dawn (o // a)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

would you consider joining?

yes
42%
maybe
42%
no
17%

Total votes : 24

Re: ιт'ѕ a new dawn (o // a)

Postby McShmalex » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:25 am

Eric Alsonit || Silver Demon || 19|| Male || Destruction Creator || Pansexual || Tags- Open || McShmalex

"You get half of whatever you pull in, and I'll see what I can do with getting you in on what this funding is for. I'm planning a complete take over here, total control in our grasp for once, not just causing petty fights against those heroes. You get paid, and some revenge on a hero of your choice pal, ya get it?" He smirks, dropping a hand on the handle of his swords, glaring up at the heroes tower before looking down at the street at all of the passersby, frowning, "So, what do you say? You in?"
xx♕ ━━ if lightning is the
concerned about the trees ━━ ♕
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
Hi, I'm Alex! I love to roleplay
and trade, so don't hesitate to
shoot me a trade or a pm about
an rp I might be interested in!

Alex's OCs - link - credit - link - link
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:28 am

Repost wrote:{Mobile Posting :(}

|Taylor|
Taylor nodded, continuing to teach them more about Bliss. Before she knew it, it had looked like they were Bliss. "Great progress!" Taylor applauded. "Bliss won't stand a chance!" Taylor smiled, glad that they could beat Bliss.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deadlyscorpion » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:38 am

The brute listened, not fully satisfied with the offer. "70 30, or I'm out." He growled, a small smirk slowly spearing on his face. I'm planning a complete take over here, total control in our grasp for once, not just causing petty fights against those heroes. You get paid, and some revenge on a hero of your choice pal, ya get it? Derek paused for a moment, a small grunt escaping his lips. "What is your plan, exactly..." He muttered, knowing that it wasn't easy to take control over the city - let alone overthrow the heroes. Damned kids don't know their place. He thought, knowing that they were always on the lookout for trouble. So, what do you say? You in? "Who else is going to help you and your 'grand idea'." He said, demanding an answer from the boy.
─────♡─────
every piece of me
aches for you

─────♡─────
deadlyscorpion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:46 am

Roxette smirked," Thank you munch, Taylor. " She was eager to cause have with Syren and Taylor. Roxette asked," So girls where to next ?"
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:49 am

Eric Alsonit || Silver Demon || 19|| Male || Destruction Creator || Pansexual || Tags- Question || McShmalex

"60 40, and that's as far as I'll go, okay? The plan is to hit high priority targets, but the planning isn't final yet, we need that funding before anything is set in stone. I'm gonna try to enlist some new recruits and have them pop off some distractions, while the big kids play. Dian is in, but they're with me, unless you think we should be a trio, but again, you prefer solo, don't you? Anyways, I'll meet up with you at Liberty with a few others at sunset, with solid plans. If you want in, show up, if not, just stay out of our way and you'll be fine, kay?" He stands up and brushes himself off, his hands resting on his weapons.
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━

━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deadlyscorpion » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:41 am

There was a look of disapproval in his eyes and posture when Eric made it 60 40, but he let him continue. The plan is to hit high priority targets, but the planning isn't final yet, we need that funding before anything is set in stone. I'm gonna try to enlist some new recruits and have them pop off some distractions, while the big kids play. Dian is in, but they're with me, unless you think we should be a trio, but again, you prefer solo, don't you? Anyways, I'll meet up with you at Liberty with a few others at sunset, with solid plans. If you want in, show up, if not, just stay out of our way and you'll be fine, kay? Question nodded his head, standing up when Silver Demon rose to his feet. "I don't see why I shouldn't be a part of this. But. If there is not enough people for the plan to go smooth, don't ask anything else from me." He growled, adjusting his leather jacket. "I may be a villain...But that doesn't mean I'm always on your side. He said to Eric, wondering if he'd piece the plan out in a decent amount of time. He needs a steady plan, and reliable people. He thought, not sure if Silver Demon could lead the attack.
─────♡─────
every piece of me
aches for you

─────♡─────
deadlyscorpion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:30 pm

Eric Alsonit || Silver Demon || 19|| Male || Destruction Creator || Pansexual || Tags- Question || McShmalex

Eric smiles, and nods. "Hey, any help is help in my eyes. Plus, who doesn't want a piece of this cake. Once my plan succeeds, everyone will want a slice of this city, and only those that help, will get their fair share." His eyes glint in the sun for a moment before he continues, "This will show the world that we aren't just a small annoyance. We are more than a few trouble making kids, we are villains, whether we're apart of a group, or alone. this is our one shot, and I'm not going to let us miss it." He nods to Question, and starts to leave, climbing down the building back into the alley he changed in.
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━

━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:45 pm

Syren "Skye" Quinzel || Syren || 15 || Female || Troublemaker || Heterosexual || Phire Fenix

"How about we freshen up and change in one of our houses, then go shopping? Of course, I will just have to roller skate in," Syren suggested. By freshening up and changing, she meant changing back into normal clothes and maybe changing their hair so they weren't so recognizable. And by shopping, she meant shop lifting on a major scale then breaking out and destroying most of the place. She really loved shopping, as it was so easy and fun.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:49 pm

{Mobile Reply :(}

|Taylor|
Taylor smiled. Sounds good! She said, tossing her backpack back on and wiping off some lipstick, which had smeared. "What store were you thinking? She asked, coking her head slightly. "I was thinking something different, other then jewelry and dresses." Taylor, Roxette, and Syren had got into the habit of 'shopping' at places that sold that stuff. "Something we have not shop-lifted before."
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:41 pm

Jaidex Cross || Rage || 18 || male || loner || straight || Smol Birb || Tags: Lillian / Frozen Gold
Jaidex kept his eye on the people around him watching and listening to the world. being a hero became something he did for fun. Now that he spent his time mostly alone on the streets, he didn't have anything else better to do. But it seemed like the streets were mostly empty. Or, the villains were being picked off by other people, and he would just into the way. By now, he just wanted a good fight, or even something as menial as getting a cat out of a tree to pass his time. As luck would have it, he saw someone he slightly recognized. She was a villain. He wasn't sure what she was doing, but positive she was plotting something. He tiredly approached her and leaned against a wall opposite of her.
"Gotta wonder what you're planning?" He said in a nearly monotone voice. "Seeing a villain such as yourself around here at a time like this."
----
Rooster or Ruce // Autistic // any pronouns
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me