☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:04 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Determined and Angry>Tagged: Everyone

One of the soldiers approaches me in a dash, sword drawn and aimed for my heart. At the last possible moment, I side step and strike him as hard as I can in the back of his neck. The soldier falls to the ground the sword knocked away, I then break his neck just as another two soldiers come at me from both sides. I smirk and flip up and out of their path causing theme to stab each other.
Thanks to the life I lived in the forest, I have incredible animal like reflexes and instincts. I do a quick look around to see if there is anyone else coming for me. Seeing no one, I continue to look around to see if anyone is in need of assistance.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:18 pm

lily nodded at Mal's response, and teleported the opposite direction of where the she-wolf went, bouncing from tree to tree. The thunder and lighting crashed above and the rain pelted down like there was no tomorrow. "God, I hope this is over soon," she muttered out loud, not noticing the pair of soldiers stalking her. Hearing the noise of a stick breaking, Lily whipped around to be greeted with an sword stabbing into her chest. Gasping and stumbling backwards, she dropped her scythe and pulled out the sword, glaring at the soldiers. Teleporting behind the pair, she pushed the blade that'd just wounded her, through the back of one solider, and then beheaded the other. "Well that wasn't very nice of you," she spat, glaring at the pair. Glancing at her shirt that was now soaked with crimson, she tore the material to look at the deep wound, grimacing. Grabbing the pair of bodies, she teleported to the entrance to the village and dumped them there. Bouncing to where she'd left her backpack, she grabbed the small bottle of petrol she always carried, and a lighter, then teleported back. Setting the deceased guards alight, she smiled. "That'll leave a nice warning."
Last edited by darcy_jensen on Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:26 pm

Jaai clung onto the window sill as she watched Cyprian charge in horror. She growled under her breath, slipping out the window and raced after him to defend his poor bum. "Cyprian you idiot! You don't get a weapon, get back in there, now! They don't need your help, okay?" She shouted as she summoned ice shards to pelt a soldier behind her. She scrunched her brows, hoping, wishing, praying that the idiot wouldn't pick his one time to go against her wishes.

Silas shrugged and began to comment, then jumped when people started flying off the handle. Warriors were jumping out of windows, and Silas nearly jumped out with them. He clung to Timpani's arm, looking up at her with big doe eyes. "Can we right?" He whispered, thumbing circles into her bare biceps.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:51 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Determined and Angry>Tagged: Everyone

As I look, another soldier appears behind me, swinging his blade down. I hear the wind move and sense the man behind me, so I quickly duck and roll forwards narrowly avoiding the blade. The soldier who attacked me pulls his weapon back up from the ice covered ground and leans towards me prepared to make another move, but I beat him to it.
Before he can move another muscle, I run towards him and baseball slide, using the ice to my advantage, down underneath his sword which is outstretched towards me. I then position my hands on either side of my body and kick up going into a quick handstand, my kick goes directly on half of the soldiers hand and half on his sword. The force of the kick causes his arm to fly up and his hand to let go of the sword. His weapon goes sailing into the head of one of the other soldiers and he drops dead.
I fall back down from my handstand crouching now on all fours as I aim a low kick at the man's legs tripping him. He falls face first to the ground and I use me elbow to bash his head into the hard ground fracturing his skull.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slightlybetter » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:48 am

Erin frowns as the village comes into sight, smoke rising in certain areas, screams reaching his ears. He runs into the village, stopping once he finds a soldier. He pulls his sword from his back quickly, the sound of the metal against his scabbard causing the soldier to turn. Erin roars at him and takes a swing, his powerful blow knocking the soldier's sword aside. He quickly takes advantage of this, stepping inside his guard and pushing him to the ground. With a downward stab, he ends the soldier's life. He suddenly feels a sharp pain as a sword sprouts from his chest. With a growl he turns to face another soldier, who's sword is still stuck in Erin's back."Bad move bud." He says, ending the solder with a single blow from his sword. Erin reaches back and pulls the blade from his back, his wound instantly healing. He takes a look around him, waiting for another challenger.
Slightlybetter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:04 pm

Guinevere

While I am down, another one of the soldiers appears beside me lunging forwards with his blade. Though I move out of the way, he manages to graze my shoulder leaving a thin cut. I turn to him and growl, "You're going to regret that."
The soldier goes to stab at me again but I roll to the side and land on all fours springing at him from the side in that position . I grab his arm which is outstretched holding his sword and use it as a support beam to flip him over my shoulder. Gravity very quickly pulls him back to the ground, his arm now broken from the movement. The male tries to crawl away but I kick him in the stomach toppling him onto his side. I place my foot on his neck cutting off some of his air, "Where is the leader?"

(Merry Christmas everyone!)
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:56 pm

[Merry Christmas!]

"Rowan," Tacet told the boy, "I need you to stay here. You are responsible for anyone who needs healing. My son and I will search outside for the wounded."
"I'll get you if we need help," Gavotte said calmly. Even though there was mayhem everywhere, he wore the same relaxed smile on his face. "Come on, dad."
Rowan nodded obediently as the father and son left through the front door. He could handle healing an entire village if he needed to, couldn't he?

"Yes, but..." Timpani looked at Silas, her brows furrowed in concern and slight anger. "Don't get yourself killed." She wouldn't be able to live with herself if the poor kid died.
"I'll even let you lead the way."

Cyprian stopped in his tracks, and immediately started running in the other direction. He didn't even hesitate and now he was charging back towards the house. "Yes ma'am, good luck," he sighed as he threw the broom aside. It slammed into one guard's face and knocked him back a little. The guards were closing in. One was blocking Cyprian's path, and seemed to be preparing to blast him with some fiery beam.
"Get out of my face," Cyprian growled and punched the guy in the face. The guard's beam of fire shot the wrong way and burned through some other guards, opening a path for Cyprian to run. He couldn't quickly get through the window, so he made his way towards the front door.

Cadence was in a rage, and the screaming guards were just adding to her fury. She could see nothing but red as she slashed violently with her sword, using telekinesis to aid her.
"Gah! What IS this woman!" a guard shouted in terror as he fled.
Two guards were standing, just staring at her.
The fleeing guard shrieked at them. "What are you looking at?! Run away from her!!"
"Alastair will kill us if we flee!" a guard yelled and charged at Cadence. "We have to figh-"
His shout was immediately cut short as his head went flying.
"We're getting clobbered by an old lady. What the disgrace is this!" another guard screamed.
"OLD LADY?!" Cadence roared as she sent her sword through the guy's neck. The others were standing back a fair distance, and she whirled around, but the guards behind her just backed away.
"Uncouth youth! Is that all you've got?!" Cadence demanded.
"No, grandma," came a cackling voice. A previously invisible guard came into view, right in front of her. Cadence swung her sword, but she wasn't quick enough. The blonde guard plunged a knife into her ribcage before becoming invisible again. She must have moved, because Cadence's sword cut through the air and clattered onto the ground. The Windwoods mayor could see nothing but the red haze of rage, as she heard many footsteps racing away across the icy ground. Her anger was far more intense than the pain. She just wanted to tear everyone apart with her bare hands.
"Cadence!" shouted a terrified voice from afar. Two sets of feet were racing towards her.
"Mom," she heard Gavotte gasp. "I'll get Rowan."
The red gradually faded as Tacet came into view. He fell to his knees beside her, trembling and on the verge of tears. He clutched her hand desperately and tore out the blade from her chest. Tacet wasn't letting go of her hand, so she felt nothing more than the familiar soothing coolness. But no, she wanted the pain. It would make her angrier and then she could fight. Cadence needed to fight.
"Heal me," she ordered, no louder than a whisper. She immediately made an attempt to get up. Cadence quickly found she couldn't breathe properly.
Tacet was panicking. "I'm trying. Cadence, please hang on."
Hang on? You are an idiot. Just let me fight, Cadence tried to say. But her voice wasn't working. Tears were streaming down her husband's face, which made her even angrier. How dare these soldiers make him cry! She was going to get up and destroy them... after she was well-rested. Her vision was going dark and she still couldn't breathe. It was irritating. It occurred to Cadence that she would probably be in extreme pain right now, if not for the healer holding her hand. That really ticked her off. And slowly, it dawned on her that she was probably dying.
That enraged her more than anything.
"Listen," Cadence whispered. "Tell the kids I love them. Even Case-"
"No," Tacet sobbed, "don't talk like that. Rowan will be here soon. Just hold on, please."
In the distance, Gavotte and Rowan were blocked from view by many guards. They wouldn't be getting here anytime soon. That annoyed Cadence. Especially because more soldiers were coming forward, finally noticing Tacet through the deluge.
"Get the disgrace out of here," she whispered, her voice even more strained. "You can't help me. Stay and we both die."
Tacet shook his head. "I'd rather die with-"
"Go." Cadence hissed.
"Hey! It's the hotshot, trying to save his poor wife!" laughed one of the guards. "Get him!"
"And finish off the old lady, too. Cut her up into a million pieces!" another shouted as they charged.
Tacet was hesitating. Clenching her teeth, Cadence used the last of her strength on her telekinesis, sending Tacet flying backwards. He hit the ground on his feet, and he was immediately running. Good.
The guards stopped, standing above Cadence.
"Disrespectful teenagers," she hissed in a voice that was barely a voice. "I ought to teach you some respect."
"Tell it to Solara, lady," one guard snickered as they raised their swords.
Cadence only chuckled silently as the soldiers brought their weapons down.

---

"Sir!" gasped the messenger, staggering into the bedroom. Atalanta awoke with a scream and hid under the sheets.
"Who said you could wake me at midnight?!" Alastair demanded, getting out of bed and immediately grabbing the man by the throat. "Better be good news, or you're going to regret this."
"An entire platoon of soldiers is invading Windwoods," the messenger whimpered.
"Without my permission?!" Alastair tightened his grip around the messenger's neck. "Who sent them?!"
"I don't know, sir... please do it quickly," he begged.
Alastair threw the messenger to the ground and stepped on his chest. "Atalanta, get me my sword." He ordered. As his wife ran to get his weapon, a cruel sneer came over the King's face.
"Please do it quickly?" Alastair mocked. "You're mistaking me for Solara."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:52 pm

Mallory panted and struggled to catch her breath. She walked on until the village was in sight. She transformed into a human and walked, wincing with every step. She got a little closer when a voice caught her off guard. "Aye, fellas! We got ourselves a werewolf! This thing will get me some nice pay." He said. She reached for the knife strapped to her side, and blindly threw it behind her. With superhuman accuracy, it hit the soldier square in the head. The next guard put his arms up. "Our squad could use someone like you. It'd be a nice gift to Alastair." His last words rang in her head, his words laced with a terrible pity. She remembered the day her parents were murdered. Her scream of horror. She drew a breath, and walked closer, snapping the guard's neck in a flash. She remembered growing up poor, born into one of the kingdom's most poverted sector. She remembered training hours on end. To serve Queen Solara in the military. She remembered sneering at the Royal family's children. They afforded to dislike food
She had thought. However she learned and was one of the kingdom's darling criminals. And deep down she was still that cunning criminal.
Last edited by artemis, on Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:55 pm

Jaai shoved a few soldiers aside with massive chunks of ice so Cyprian could run through. Worry thudded in her chest as she watched and protected Cyprian raced back in the mansion. She sighed, returning to the soldiers around her. A massive man hulked out from the shadows, and she leaned back and gripped her battle-axe. The man growled curses at the tiny girl, and she shouted an unrepeatable insult back. He lifted his axe and prepared it to squish Jaai, but she rolled out of the way. Her eyes automatically measured the distance and time it would take to run around his legs and hack into his Achilles's heel. The mamoth was far too slow to catch her, so she slipped around him and chopped like a lumberer. The man bellowed in agrivation, then kicked back at Jaai. His bloody heel plummeted into her stomach, and as went flying back. She groaned, focusing on the giant and attempting to freeze him. Her teeth clenched together, and her eyes squeezed tight. She tremmored as her power surged through her, then blinked open her eyes. The giant was staring at his hand, which was firmly gripped around the enormous mage he held. Jaai scurried up, her heart sinking in her chest. She coughed up wet, grimmancing. Her fingers instantly covered her stomach, and Jaai focused on tripping the Giant. He dragged his mace towards the mansion, and Jaai cried in irritation when she couldn't stop it. She cried as she used all of her power just to stop him. She summoned shards and impaled the Giant, but he continued on, hardly fazed.

Silas tugged open a window and climbed through. He waited for Timpani to follow, and crouced as he slipped forward. The ice was thinner and easier to walk across, but he still squeezed Timpani's larger hand for comfort. He heard ice in front of him crack, but he didn't see anyone. He quickly activated his power, and a hunched over soldier came into view, not seeming to know he was revealed. The man quickly realized, and tried to cover himself with his ability, but failed. "Timpani!" Silas shouted through the thudding rain.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:03 pm

Mallory ran towards the fight, and saw the giant heading to the house. She whipped out a blade, and aimed. She breathed and threw it. Everything seemed to be in slow motion, the blade traveling through the air. The blade had hit the exact spot, between the artery and vocal cords. All breathing was not possible. She watched him stagger and fall, unmoving. She had hit him with extreme accuracy, the accuracy she earned from years on the streets. She could be referred to as a thief. A murderer. An assassin. As much as she wished it wasn't true, her life as the most famous criminal in the kingdom had not left her. She helped Jaai up. "You okay?" After pulling up Jaai, she saw Cadence out of the corner of her eye. Knowing she would be scolded for helping her, she readied her bow, and fired arrow after arrow. The guards around Cadence crumpled to the ground.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me