☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby spicy, » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:11 am

Ari heard a lot of people shuffle inside. She was about to hide when she heard talking, too, and familiar voices. She came out of the attic, because it was causing her lung problems.

xxxxxlxl𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
╔═════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxlSpicy - She/Her
xxxllImage
xxxxllImageImage
xxl,lImageImage
xxlImageImage
xxxxxlAesthetic Trash
xxxxxxxxxxl
╚═════════════════╝
xxxxxxl𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙐𝙋
spicy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:30 am

Timpani found Silas' face to be so cute when he was thoughtful. Lily didn't know what she was missing out on. Actually, any girl who was interested in boys didn't know what she was missing. He was the cutest thing ever, and Timpani would have already asked him out if he was a girl.
"Maybe. I bet Solara killed his parents or something," Timpani suggested. "Why else would he hate her so much?"

Cyprian was sure Jaai flinched from the irritating sounds in the foyer, since she then mentioned wanting people to quiet down. Cyprian, like an obedient dog, decided to 'bark' at them. "You guys need to shut up!" Cyprian shouted at the top of his lungs. "Gavotte can't hear nothin' if you're screaming like a madhouse!"
He grinned at Jaai and turned back to the window.

"I want you guarding the front door with me," Cadence told her adopted daughter. She was extremely protective of all her children, but Guinevere was the youngest. Cadence would have destroyed everything in sight if something happened to her precious daughter. "If the soldiers break through, your power will be best used here."
Cadence would be on the front lines, the 'point wolf' of this entire village. She was entirely prepared to die twice defending everyone. A knock on the door made her immediately tense. Readying her sword with one hand, she pulled open the door. A guard was drenched in rain and cowering before her.
"Wait, wait, wait!" he stammered. "I don't want to fight. I just wanted to get warm. Please-"
"I'll warm you up with your own blood," Cadence snarled as she slashed his throat violently. Then she slammed the door shut right in his face.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:34 am

Mallory walked on until she heard a high pitched scream. She ran until she found a female pack mate, fighting with a guard. She leapt up and slammed into the guard. He wrestled with her and dug a knife into her leg. She punched him, hearing a crack. He tried to hit her, however she reversed, taking him into a headlock. A knife at his throat.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:10 pm

lily sat quietly as she watched a lone soldier walked underneath the tree she perched in. Once he was positioned directly under her, she leapt down from the branch and planted her scythe in his skull, blood splattering across her clothes. She yanked her weapon out of his head and the man fell to the floor. Lily was aware that she was an unnecessarily violent murderer, so she felt no remorse as she stepped on the mans throat and crushed his neck and spine. She picked up his body and teleported further away from the village to leave it as a warning to the rest to come. Bouncing back, she saw Mal holding a knife to a soldiers throat, "hey Mal," she called out, "need me to grab a healer for you?"
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:36 pm

Casedy Tenuto

{Tags-The whole group
Location-the Village
Doing-watching what happens
Mood-irratated
Crush-none
Gender-female
age-17}

She rose a eyebrow as he mentioned he was the son of the Alastair giving a subtle nod. When he mentioned him not being the right person to mess with "you won't do anything" she said with a sigh, she really didn't believe he would not with everyone here. When she herd the girl mention it being to loud she bit her lip thinking about if she really should help. she took a step towards jaai so she knew casedy was speaking to her "if it is too loud down here you are more then welcome to go upstairs, nobody really goes up there because i'm usually there so it is quiter, i can show you where and i can get you when the battle begins " she offered her voice this time holding no hostility. she jumped when one of the local kids ran over to her when another thunder boomed the child was only around 4 years old. Instantly her protectiveness took over and she picked up the kid "miss Casedy whats that?" the kid asked earning a sigh from the older girl trying to figure out how to explain it "Thunder. do you remember the movie toy story?, well think of it kind of like mr.potato head dumping over the toybox" she explained before looking over at Jaai awaiting her answer
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:29 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Determined and Angry>Tagged: Everyone

"Roger." I say making my way towards the door, slightly upset about not being on the front lines, though I keep this to myself. It was going to be a long battle. I take my post at the door and stand guard ready to fight at a moments notice, and of course it was then that the voices had to come, "Why are you here, you're useless here." they whisper. I try to tune them out but with no luck, "You need to let your hatred manifest. You need to slaughter Alistair and his army."
I shake my head and quietly whisper, "Shut it..." to the voices in my head, but they continue to speak in dark tongues. I try to hide my back and forth conversation with myself from my mother, Cadence, as I never before told her about the voices that I hear.
"You can feel the death around you, stop standing here doing nothing. Let go!" I shake my head again clearly disturbed and slightly distressed the voices giving me a horrible headache.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:33 pm

Cyprian shook his head and sighed. "No. I won't do anything," he grumbled, defeated. It was a pretty stupid argument. The son of Alastair? Cyprian hated his dad.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Tenuto," Rowan told Tacet as he bowed his head. "I'll talk with you later, but right now I can feel the guards. They're coming."
"You can feel them?" Tacet asked incredulously, meeting Rowan's eyes without a problem.
Rowan nodded. "I can feel their anger." He flinched as he felt a slight stabbing pain in his head. "And their pain. I think Mallory or Lily just killed one."
"What did you just say?" Cadence demanded from the front door.
"Their anger is becoming more intense," Rowan said. "I think they are closer."
Cadence tightened her grip around her sword. Her knuckles were white with how hard she gripped the hilt. "Open the windows!" she shouted. "Or they will break them. Best not to get impaled by glass."
She threw open the front door to see the first wave of soldiers approaching. Enraged, she sent them flying back with telekinesis, then turned to her daughter. "Come with me. I might need you to bring me back."
Without another word, Cadence charged out into the rain with her sword raised. "Here to desecrate this place?!" she roared at the top of her lungs. "You will pay!"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:50 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Determined and Angry>Tagged: Everyone

The voices now having been silence as the battle is now upon us, I follow my mother out into battle prepared to fight to the death. Just to be safe, even though I prefer not to use it, I keep a dagger tucked into a hand made holder on my thigh. I quickly drink in the nearby surroundings ready for anything that may come my way.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:57 pm

[Feel free to power-play the soldier your character is fighting. :) ]

Cyprian threw open his window with a scowl. Lightning flashed, and he could see exactly how many soldiers had snuck into the village. How did they even get here? Cyprian had excellent night vision, and as he kept watching, he saw one turn invisible. That was it. They had all cheated their way into the village.
"Get them!" he yelled, pointing outside. Good thing this was the first floor. He grabbed the nearest weapon-like object and jumped out the window. As he charged recklessly, he realized he was holding a broom.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:13 pm

Mallory looked to Lily. "No, I'll be okay." She said, before slashing the guard's throat. He crumpled to the ground, and she stood there for a moment, no remorse or guilt in her face. She winced at the sting of the knife, deeply embedded in her leg. She transformed into her wolf form and prowled the forest. The rain nearly blinded the girl but she forced herself to keep going. Her breathing became heavy and her pawsteps took more effort.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me