Under The Crescent Moon ๐ŸŒ™ | Supernaturals; New & Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Under The Crescent Moon ๐ŸŒ™ | Supernaturals; New & Accepti

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:15 pm

Lucian Voorhees - Human - Tags: Victoria
He walked out of a small store and nearly instantly ran into a woman. He took a step back and glanced her over for a moment, his brown eyes narrowed. Though he knew he'd be at fault for throwing hostility in her face. He still had some respect for people. He was dressed in the typical blue jeans and flat black shirt, he had a black and white flannel on as well, yet it was unbuttoned down the front. He had on tan workboots as well. He sighed a bit and finally dipped his head.
"I am sorry, I wasn't paying any attention." He admitted in a deep monotone voice.
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ…ฉโ…ข
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ…ฉโ…ข
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
ImageImageImage
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—ใƒปใƒปโ—ใƒปใƒปโ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-
โœ
ImageImage
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:56 pm

B a y l e e โš“
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// Female // 20 Years // Alpha Werewolf // Crush: Open // Location: Park // Tags: Kainen, Evelynn, Seraphina //

Baylee glanced between the two witches, Seraphina and Evelynn.. She'd remember that. "How is it?" there was a glint in her eyes, one of unimaginable anger that she wasn't quick enough to hide. "They have caused great suffering. Do you know how many we've lost? I have people who've lost their fathers, their siblings. We lost our alphas. My parents." she shifted, moving her weight from one foot to another. "So I would say our relationship has never been worse." she said. "Is that what you came here to ask?" she asked glancing towards Kainen.

H u n t e r โ˜ 
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// Male // 18 Years Old // Werewolf // Crush: Open // Location: On the move // Tags: Parsley, Milena, Lorraine, Hakon //

Hunter looked back down at the dog, okay so maybe he did feel bad for scaring the poor thing.. Some dogs just didn't like them which was pretty disappointing.. Whenever he wasn't paranoid about being found out of course. "Sorry about scaring your dog." he said taking another step back. "Come on Parsley." he said calling the newest member to his side. Let Lorraine handle this, let Lorraine handle this. if only he could force his thoughts into the others heads. They were so going to have to talk to Parsley about hiding himself better. He hadn't even thought of it. Which he had no idea how it had slipped his mind considering he'd spent a lot of time trying to explain to him why clothes were so important to wear.

E v e l y n n ๐Ÿ”ฅ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// Female // 18 Years // Witch // Crush: Open // Location: The Park // Tags: Seraphina, Baylee, Kanien //

Evelynn stiffened for a moment, she hadn't missed that look of rage and was ready to react to it in an instant if necessary. But as the alpha continued to speak she realized that anger wasn't directed at them for asking the question.. It was directed at the vampires. Oh thats not the greatest sign.. she thought glancing towards Sera. She wondered how they'd react if it had been a vampire walking up to them.. Right here in front of the humans.. She glanced around just to ease her own mind that there weren't any around.

S p e n c e r โš”๏ธ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// Male // '20 Years' / 89 Real Years // Vampire // Crush: Open // Location: w/ Juno at resturant // Tags: Juno //

Spencer gave her a look of innocence "Am I?" he replied neither confirming nor denying his flirting. As he finished up the cheesecake he glanced over at her again. Was she just over exaggerating about the way other people reacted? He couldn't find any fault in this wonderful girl sitting beside him. She was interesting but isn't what everyone wants to be around? Someone who was fun and interesting instead of dull and lacking? "You should hear it more often." he replied. "Don't pay attention to the ones who don't think so." he added.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:28 pm

โSeraphina Mallorโž
witch โžต โžถ โžท โžธ 19 โžต โžถ โžท โžธ hetero โžต โžถ โžท โžธ with- Evelynn, Baylee, Kainen

She nodded in sympathy at the young alphas answer. Sera had never experienced loss in her own family, they were all still alive. So she couldn't imagine the pain and heartbreak Baylee was going through right now. "I am truly sorry for your loss," she said. That was the custom she believed, she had only ever seen it in films and such. The Winter Crest coven had been filled with very young witches, and so there was nothing to mourn. "What do you intend to do?" she asked. Evelynn was taking rather a backseat here.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby N64 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:02 am

๐€๐ฌ๐ก
|โ™€|๐“๐š๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ|๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ|๐๐š๐œ๐ค ๐Œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ๐€๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ฑ๐ข๐ž๐ญ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ž๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐๐ž๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ข๐  ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ.๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ฌ๐ก ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ.

๐€๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ-๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ .
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€i [ THERE IS NO WARNING
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
jesse x any pronouns
satanist โ™ก xx''' taurus
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ [ WILL
[ art shop ]
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
YOU'''STONE
Image โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ Image
i'm'''actually more of a luis fan
opps.. ' i love single player hor
ror, esp outlast and re. also'' a
massive''' punk-rock ''''enjoyer
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ— iโ—i โ—i โ— iโ—i โ—
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
N64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:37 am

Please post all forms on the discussion thread, thanks! ))
| My Characters | My Trade Thread |

Currently: Looking for many past event pets!

| Semi-Quit, Won't be on very often. Only pop in every so often. |

Skelly | โ™€ | Roleplayer | Trades: Open | Pms: Open

"But first you must once more become that goddess
of retribution and righteous anger. Once more,
be nemesis."

Previous Usernames: skelanimalsluff & Skelly Leijon
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Juno Carter ||

Postby Angered Kitty » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:10 am

J U N O / C A R T E R

Witch // Female // 211 [21 in Human Age] // Bi-curious // Crush; Spencer // Tagged; Spencer

Cheering up rather quickly she hugged his arm and chirped, "You're cute, ya know that?.. Cheeky.. But cute." She said truthfully in an upbeat voicing. Her eyes lit a spark for a moment, wait, he didn't mind her being clingy like this? Did he jsut enjoy the attention or did he genuinely like her as of right now? She was currently confused but she just lightly shook her head and looked up at him, the bustling of the bakery and smells were almost like an enchantment. She snuck in a small peck on his cheek and gently placed her lips on his left cheek, kissing his cheek softly and then standing up and kindly tugging on his hand to get out of the bakery. "Never thought anyone would actually go with me anywhere, im kind of used to being alone in my favorite places... But this was a nice change for once." She leaned onto his arm and continued to slowly stroll down the street outside of the Pastry shop.
แดส แด…ษชgแด›ษชแด€สŸ แด€ส€แด› sแด›แดœแด…ษชแด
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiแด…แด‡ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OCโ€™s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:32 am

B a y l e e โš“
// Female // 20 Years // Alpha Werewolf // Crush: Open // Location: Park // Tags: Kainen, Evelynn, Seraphina //

Baylee narrowed her eyes, she couldn't afford to let herself believe Seraphina no matter how genuine she seemed. There was no room for weakness, not in front of someone who wasn't apart of her pack. What would her parents do? Oh how she wished her beta was here for this. "We don't have any plans at the moment." she replied smoothly not missing a beat after the question. She offered a small sly smile "Why? Are you afraid we're planning something?" she asked. She was willing to push this a little, see how the witches reacted to her. She didn't know them well enough, it seemed as much as the pack was changing so were the witches around here. So many new faces.. She wouldn't recognize this town at all if she got them all together. All the supernaturals that is..

H u n t e r โ˜ 
// Male // 18 Years Old // Werewolf // Crush: Open // Location: On the move // Tags: Parsley, Milena, Lorraine, Hakon //

Hunter looked back down at the dog, okay so maybe he did feel bad for scaring the poor thing.. Some dogs just didn't like them which was pretty disappointing.. Whenever he wasn't paranoid about being found out of course. "Sorry about scaring your dog." he said taking another step back. "Come on Parsley." he said calling the newest member to his side. Let Lorraine handle this, let Lorraine handle this. if only he could force his thoughts into the others heads. They were so going to have to talk to Parsley about hiding himself better. He hadn't even thought of it. Which he had no idea how it had slipped his mind considering he'd spent a lot of time trying to explain to him why clothes were so important to wear.

E v e l y n n ๐Ÿ”ฅ
// Female // 18 Years // Witch // Crush: Open // Location: The Park // Tags: Seraphina, Baylee, Kanien //

Evelynn glanced between Seraphina and Baylee, shifting slightly hoping she wasn't betraying how nervous she was. Dogs could sense that.. Could werewolves? How silly of a thought.. She wasn't sure she could ever voice that question. She didn't know very much about werewolves, she was still learning but it felt like she was running out of time.. At Baylee's response she sucked in a quick breath "Why? Are you planning something?" she asked. She hoped her voice sounded as confident as the alphas but she was sure they could hear the uncertainty in it.

S p e n c e r โš”๏ธ
// Male // '20 Years' / 89 Real Years // Vampire // Crush: Open // Location: w/ Juno at resturant // Tags: Juno //

Spencer felt his face heat up at her compliment, before he could react she had kissed his cheek and dragged him out of the bakery. He was sure his face was bright red now, he wasn't use to someone gaining the upper hand that quickly. But Juno was so charming.. He cleared his throat "Oh? Well that's a shame they just don't know what they're missing out on." how could anyone not want to be around her? He was already fighting back nerves and he hadn't even been around her that long. "So you live around here then? Do you live alone or with family?" he asked trying to steer the conversation back towards something he could get a handle on. The last thing he wanted was to spend his entire time tongue tied and bright red in the face.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:35 am

Please ignore))
Last edited by .:Friday_The_13th:. on Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ…ฉโ…ข
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ…ฉโ…ข
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
ImageImageImage
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-
โœ
ImageImage
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenris_Ulf » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:31 am

Fenris_Ulf wrote:
Alec

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Male// 16 Years// Lone Wolf// Crush: open//Location: Cabin in the woods//Tags: Open
Slowly his world was coming to a clear image, as the wolf woke up. Slowly shaking his head Alec began to quietly look around at his surroundings. Bars... once again he was in a cage, probably tranquilized by Jonathan again. As his head began to clear he was assaulted by all kinds of smells. Vampires, Witches, and ... Wolves. Alec groaned placing his head to the bars of the cage,"I am so dead" he growled out as he debated shifting and escaping there.
Fenris_Ulf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:17 pm

Kainen Voorhees - Werewolf - Tags: Baylee, Seraphina, Evelynn
He wanted so badly to let loose his full sass on these witches, they had no mind to stick their big warty noses in the wolf business. Pointed hats would probably help their wardrobe a bit, maybe some black cats and a broom would do them some good. He huffed and stood just slightly behind his alpha, ready to defend her if he needed too. Kainen being a bipedal werewolf made him not only much larger than his four legged counterparts, but stronger as well. However he was slower due to his size, but if he landed a blow, it would definitely break some bones.

Lucian Voorhees - Human - Tags: Victoria
He walked out of a small store and nearly instantly ran into a woman. He took a step back and glanced her over for a moment, his brown eyes narrowed. Though he knew he'd be at fault for throwing hostility in her face. He still had some respect for people. He was dressed in the typical blue jeans and flat black shirt, he had a black and white flannel on as well, yet it was unbuttoned down the front. He had on tan workboots as well. He sighed a bit and finally dipped his head.
"I am sorry, I wasn't paying any attention." He admitted in a deep monotone voice.

Witcher - Werewolf - Tags: Alec
She slipped into a cabin, looking for food. Witcher had no feeling for keeping the place untouched, she tore up whatever wasn't nailed down. Flipping the table, ripping apart walls, digging through ever nook and cranny looking for food. She paused however when her eyes scanned a cage with a male inside. Her nose twitched a slight bit as she looked at him through her black hair. her black lipstick shone brightly as she pursed her lips, clearly thinking. Why was such a male stuck inside a cage? Her nose didnt faulter, this was a werewolf.
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ…ฉโ…ข
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘