Letters To A Liar ~ Hybird RP OPEN AND ACCEPTING.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Letters To A Liar ~ Hybird RP OPEN AND ACCEPTING.

Postby hongjoongie. » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:09 am

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Asher ▣ Male ▣ 19 ▣ Cockatrice Hybrid ▣ Location: The Library ▣ Crush; open ▣ Tags; Kyrne
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Asher froze mid-page turn. ..Is he talking to me? He was tempted to ask "Who, me?" but that would be a dumb question, considering that he and the lion-deer-moose hybrid were the only two people in this corner of the library. He carefully turned the page. He could simply pretend that he didn't hear the other, maybe pretend he was deaf? Or pretend he didn't speak English? As much as he didn't want to converse with the other hybrid, he knew he was going to feel guilty if he didn't respond to the question.

He settled with a rather vague response; "Well, I'm certainly not new.", he responded, his eyes never leaving the book. Asher wouldn't call himself a "good hider". He just happened to be able to avoid almost everyone. Between wandering isolated areas and going to the library or cafeteria at ungodly hours of the day, he very rarely ran into anyone.
hongjoongie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Letters To A Liar ~ Hybird RP OPEN AND ACCEPTING.

Postby raysn » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:44 am

Andi-19-wolf-cafeteria- tags: Kelipi and Penny
" so you guys said wanna train right? so lets go!" Andi started smiling because she was exited, it was the first time she trained in group and her eyes turned yellow
She/her - bisexual - ISFP - chaotic good - love plants and animals - university student - cartoon and anime fan - love helping others - need a friend or someone who can listen to you? pm me <3
Image Image Image
Image Image
raysn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me