selcouth forest | open and accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: selcouth forest | open and accepting

Postby La Esmeralda » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:01 am

Persephone answered, " I usually eat fish mostly but I can eat aquatic plants as well." She put a strain of her hair behind her ear. Persephone didn't mind him eating in front of of her.
------
Salazar nods and knew that she had cruel methods of killing. She was always angry and for good reason. He stated," Even though, I'm the beta of the vampire pack with Amaranthine and Kaiden are the leaders, I still tend to venture by myself ." Salazar admired her so munch , but he couldn't find any courage to say her. He asked, " So, do want go for a walk with me ?"
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:42 am

(( No problem! ))
Luciel !! male/fallen angel/resides in hiraeth/tags; Samael

````Luciel laughed a little. "We should." he gazed around at the murky-aired forest in front of them. "I suppose a different setting would be more appealing to some." He started the trek through the forest ahead, in search of some sort of place to stay the night, inviting Samael to walk beside him.
primcval ● she/her
used to be avarii ;
toyhou.se
tumblr
● on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:45 am

Austin Y. Hurricane / By a river / tags; Persephone

He chewed on the leg of the rabbit, smiling to himself, "I'd eat anything I can get my claws on." His feet/claws stretched for a moment, the nails long and sharp. "Have you heard of the story of when Zeus ordered some harpies to steal this blind kings food? Everytime food was placed in front of the blind kings, a harpy would fly down to eat it [removed]" He chuckled to himself.
Last edited by sun on Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed inappropriate content.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:38 am

Persephone chuckled softly and answered, " Yes, I have Austin. " She smirks ," I have tales about my kind as well, they are mostly about my kind singing to lure pirates or saliors to us and drowning them." Persephone adds, " I wouldn't do that , if I get lonely, I'll sing."
------
Salazar nods and knew that she had cruel methods of killing. She was always angry and for good reason. He stated," Even though, I'm the beta of the vampire pack with Amaranthine and Kaiden are the leaders, I still tend to venture by myself ." Salazar admired her so munch , but he couldn't find any courage to say her. He asked, " So, do want go for a walk with me ?"
Last edited by La Esmeralda on Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:47 am

"Speaking of drowning, do you have gills or really good lungs...?" He sits a bit straighter, leaning off the corner of his mouth with his wrist and continued to eat. "I mean, we can sleep while flying and... Well, we just hope we don't crash."
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:29 am

Persephone replied, " I have a excellent set of lungs , and I can stay underwater for hours on end." She adds, " I have to surface every once in a while. " Her eyes meet his and thought, " He is kind of cute. "
------
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magnaskies » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:32 pm

[ I'm sorry for being so absent, I wasn't feeling well enough to reply to all the roleplays. ]
Samael - Sam | M | Fallen Angel | Tags: Luciel.

Sam smiled, his spirits instantly lifted. He bounded along Luciel, jumping over rocks and logs. "Hey, I'm curious, how much of your powers have you actually lost?" He asked, his eyes on the ground as he walked. Someone or something previously pushed over a dead tree, and it was blocking their path. Samael's eyes scanned the clearing for a way around the tree but it looked like the only option was to climb over it. He clutched his fingers around a stronger branch and prepared to haul himself up, just as he was about to do it the twig broke. "How are we even supposed to get over this thing?"
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:39 pm

He smiled a bit, looking at the water. "So... Do sirens get along with mermaids or is that a whole different story? I mean, I know some mermaids can sing too..." He shrugged, chewing on the bone to get the last bit off.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:11 pm

Persephone answered, " Well, we can coexist mutually, but it just depends." She put her arms on land and relaxed again. Persephone and asked, " Do you want me to sing? " She grins at him, awaiting his answer.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:12 pm

He swallowed whatever in his mouth, "go for it," and moved onto the next part of the rabbit, chewing and watching her with a bit of interest.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me