☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby littlewolf5000 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:48 pm

Casedy Tenuto

{Tags-The whole group
Location-their house
Doing-watching what happens
Mood-irratated
Crush-none
Gender-female
age-17}

When the taller boy lashed out at her she went to walk towards him but was stopped by her fathers words as she calmed the boy "Really? then i'd be afraid to see you pissed" she said her eyes still narrowed. The girl crossed her arms cross her chest while she watched the smaller girl enter the room, she was a cutie and very sweet, so she saw no reason to hurt her. she looked as if you even said anything upsetting to her she would shatter into a million peices. She was drawn out of her thoughts when her father offered the group pie. Instead of accepting the offer she looked back at the boy who seemed very attached to this Jaai girl he was interesting. and fun to mess with. When Gavotte appeared beside her she jumped slightly not expecting him there but rolled her eyes playfully at him "Gavotte i'm not quite sure they came all this way to make friends" she said before sitting on the couch listening to the conversation being had between Jaai and Cyprian though her eyes still held no friendliness towards the boy. when he made his remark about this place being off she scoffed "why? the dancing flowers bothing you?" she teased
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:54 pm

"Of course they meant to make friends," Gavotte chuckled. "Everyone comes here and becomes friends with us. What's wrong, did you snap a guitar string today?"

Cilan shrugged. "Not really. It's just not like before. Everything changed after I had my, you know, phoenix thing. I'll have to talk to her sooner or later... preferably sooner."
Something was going on with Cyprian again... probably causing a fight with the temperamental girl. "You guys okay there?" Cilan called out, gesturing to Lily before entering the front foyer. It seemed tense, but nobody was fighting. "What's going on?"

Cyprian paused for a long time. Although he ignored the girl, even Cilan had come to gawk at his moment of weakness. "None of your business," Cyprian snarled at Cilan, turning his back on the Adamson freak and talking to everyone else. "As much as I hate to say, that girl is right." He pointed to Casedy, but he was looking at the man. "Tacet... what you said about the flowers..."
"Ah." The man was relaxed as always. "About the flowers-"
The door was opened by Timpani, the tall girl from the fountain. She had her friend Silas behind her. Timpani remained silent as she entered, standing beside Gavotte.
"As I was saying..." Tacet chuckled. "The sunflowers in our town are always dancing. It is a mark of Queen Solara's blessing. The plants are so happy here that they dance, and the air always smells like flowers. Isn't it beautiful?"
"Hate to break it to you," said Timpani, "but take a look outside."
"Alright." Tacet cheerfully left the building.
It was a few seconds before he re-entered the building, having lost all his cheer. The perky man looked like a wilted flower, and he seemed so sad he could have burst into tears right there.
"You see?" Cyprian growled. "I told you to look outside."
"How could this happen?" Tacet said. He sat down on the stairs and hid his face in his hands. "What are we going to do?"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:29 pm

(Sorry for not being active, Christmas is busy :/, would it be ok if I got another recap?)
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:35 pm

[Cyprian and Jaai were separated from the group. Cilan waited with the others, while Rowan, Lily, Kylie, and Mallory went after them. They were attacked by four soldiers. Jaai killed two of them, Cyprian killed one and injured another, who Rowan later finished off by abusing his healing power. However, Kylie died in the fight and Rowan was mortally wounded. The survivors met up with Cilan's group. Cilan then led the way down to the village, carrying Rowan until the mayor's husband Tacet could heal him. The group is now staying with Gavotte Tenuto and his family, consisting of his parents Tacet and Cadence, and his older sister Casedy. Two other Windwoods kids also 'crashed the party'.
Jaai went for a walk, where an old lady teleported her away to have a conversation. Anyway, she's back now, but people are freaking out for another reason. The village was given 'Solara's blessing' many years ago. It's known for its dancing flowers, lush land, and ridiculously pleasant smelling air. Anyway, everything has suddenly begun to become normal, meaning the flowers have stopped behaving like sentient beings and the air smells like normal air. This actually means disaster for Windwoods because it means Solara's blessing, which stopped evil from entering the village, has somehow been removed. They don't yet know it was because Alastair cast a spell and he's trying to block out the sky with darkness. He can feel his old rival Solara stirring, and he wants to kill her for good.]
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:47 pm

rolling her eyes, Lily turned to Casedy after Tacet sat down, arms on her hips."I guess it was a good thing he was bothered by the flowers, hey," she said, not trying to hide the snarky, irritated tone in her voice. Kneeling down beside the chair Tacet was sitting on, she placed a hand on his knee, "what does the blessing being lifted mean? Are we in danger?" she asked softly, not wanting to upset the man.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:58 am

Mallory quietly treaded through the woods, her paws crunching on the dry leaves. They were in hunting formation. Four wolves on her flank and five in a row on each her sides. She then heard a rumbling, as if the bear was traveling closer. She stopped, flicking her tail for the others to halt. Come out and face me, you coward! She called to the bear. Suddenly, she heard a roar, loud enough for the Windwoods to hear. It was even enough, for the leader, to step back. She stepped forward as soon as she did, and called out once more. This time, a large, looming figure stepped out of the darkness. Even bigger than she had ever seen. She took a quiet breath and growled deeply, baring her teeth. The bear took a step, and growled louder, snapping his jaws menacingly. She clicked her tongue as the signal, and they ran forward, and she jumped. She closed her jaws on the bear's large neck, almost gagging on fur. She pressed her jaws around the bear's throat, while the rest of them took his face and flank. However, he threw her off, and sent her crashing into a tree. She rolled slightly and got up. Her breaths came in short pants, but she heaved to her paws. She gulped, almost in fear. The bear was traveling towards Windwoods. She snarled and lunged, her claws sliding painfully down the bear's back. It roared in agony and turned, swiping her off with a swing of his bulky arm. She walked slowly backwards, and saw the clearing of Windwoods appear. She swallowed and aimlessly swiped at the bear. They continued until there was no more energy left in the werewolf girl. She felt her eyes dull, but she forced herself to continue fighting. All her muscles screamed until she felt a snap under her jaws. She rolled off and transformed into a human. The bear collapsed and lay still.

(hh I made it so she doesn't pass out)
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:37 pm

"We might be," murmured Tacet. "My wife is still outside... if she notices this, she will sound the alarm."
Cyprian and Cilan looked at each other. For once, the boys were acknowledging each other and not getting into a fight. Rowan emerged in the doorway, looking sleepy and rather worried. Tacet knew he could sense the emotions coming from this place. The poor healer rubbed his eyes and went to stand beside Lily.
"What's wrong?" Rowan asked.
"Without Solara's blessing," Tacet explained, "Windwoods is open for an attack. In the past, every villager trained to fight. With the blessing, it became a hobby and no longer a necessity. Only the adults, and some female teenagers, are professionally trained to fight."
"We can help," Cilan offered.
"What?!" Cyprian shouted at him.
"It's okay, you don't have to." Gavotte chuckled, going over to pat Cyprian on the back. The taller boy shoved his hand away roughly, but Gavotte didn't even flinch.
"What if we want to?" Cilan challenged, looking straight into Tacet's eyes. The phoenix boy's gaze didn't burn his eyes. Instead, Tacet felt himself strengthening just by gazing at those intense brown depths.
"If you want to help, by all means go ahead. We will appreciate your help so much," Tacet said. "But people have been trying to take over our village for years. I understand completely if you're not willing to take the risk... anyone who wishes not to fight, hiding upstairs would be the safest choice. We can defend you from here."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:43 pm

"I'll fight," Lily offered, stepping forward to stand beside Cilan. They had been welcomed as guests to the village, and it was only right to help defend the people from any threat that may occur. I hope that Mal was able to defeat that bear, that will make life a bit easier, she thought to herself as she weighed up who would fight and who wouldn't. She looked back at Rowan, assuming his gentle nature and reaction to taking the life of the woman a few hours ago would mean he'd prefer to stay upstairs. "You'll be okay?" she asked softly.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:49 pm

Mallory stood quietly, catching her breath. She had won the fight without any major injuries. Just a few bruises and scratches. She was about to leave when she saw the bear stirring. She stepped back, pulling out her bow. It got up, and transformed into his human form. A boy with black hair and brown eyes. He turned and stood before an omega in her pack, who had resumed human form. "How about we settle this the old fashion way." The boy raised his fists to fight, but Mallory stepped in, one hand on her hip. "Doesn't seem like a fair fight, does it?" She said, her gold flecked dark eyes searing into his. Her eyes normally had an effect on people. "Those eyes are pretty, but they ain't gonna shake me." The first thing he did was raise his hand to give her a blow to the face, but she blocked it, pinning his hand to his side. He winced and grunted in pain. She kneed him in the stomach before pinning both his arms behind his back. He turned and swiped his arm across her face, and a coppery blood taste filled her mouth. She winced and struck back.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:27 pm

The mild healer boy looked at Lily, meeting her eyes before nodding. Maybe not just phoenixes and necromancers could meet with the dead. In his dream, he had met the redheaded soldier-woman from earlier.
"I'm sorry," he had whispered before falling to his knees. "Oh my gosh. I murdered you, I..."
"No. We are both killers, and I am a murderer, but you are not," the redheaded woman told him. "You didn't kill me because of bloodlust, anger, or prestige. You know why you did it."
"I just," he sobbed, "I just didn't want you to be alone and scared. Or to suffer like the others. I'm so sorry for what I've done. Are you here to punish me?"
The woman laughed bitterly. "Punish you. For the nicest thing anyone has done for me. Good one."
Rowan didn't understand, so he had unconsciously reached into her mind. Through the emotions linked with the past, he saw her running on the streets. It was a tough life, but easier than living at home. Rowan could sense a tumultuous storm of uncontrollable rage, unbridled horror, and crushing hopelessness connected with her family. He couldn't feel friendship or love in her memories. They were cold and dark, with only that final moment of warm light.
"I'm sorry," he said again. "I'm so sorry."
"Just shut up with the 'sorry', healer boy," the redhead snapped, her brown eyes blazing. "Quit worrying about me. I'm not your friend. I can sense emotions too, and I'm telling you for sure, your friends have it harder. I was always alone, but they actually lost loved ones. Now get out of here... my cohorts and I have community service. And you have a life to return to. Don't let my death ruin your life. That's the most stupid thing I've heard."

"I think I'm going to stay and help," Rowan murmured. "I'm a healer. It's my job to help others in times like this."
He looked at the ground.
"It's my job to save lives."

"You're an idiot," Cyprian snapped at Cilan.
The boy simply chuckled. "Tell me something I don't know. Now, are you fighting with me and Lily, or not? You seemed pretty reluctant a second ago."
"I'm no coward," Cyprian snarled. "Of course I'll fight. Just shut up, okay?"
"You're about to cross the line," warned Cilan. Now it was him who turned his back on Cyprian. Jaai was in that direction too, but Cilan had a feeling she would choose to fight.
"The rest of you. Ari, Erion, Laurel, Rose, Olivia," Cilan prompted. "Are you going upstairs to hide, or are you staying with us to fight?"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me