☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby darcy_jensen » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:57 pm

lily stood over the unconscious body of the woman Cyprian had knocked out. "I can kill her if you want? So she doesn't follow us," lily offered, watching as the boy and Jaai used Rowan to heal themselves. She did hope that Rowan would be okay, and that healing the pair wouldn't make his injuries worse.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:05 pm

Rowan really needed a hug right now. Someone had reached for him, so he cradled the person gently. In his exhausted and pained state, he could genuinely feel his power draining from him. This had never happened before. Normally, he seemed to have an unlimited supply of his gift.
"Thank you, Rowan. How are you?" It was Jaai's voice.
"Lily," was all he could manage. He didn't know what he was trying to say, and his voice sounded so faint it was barely audible. He just lay there with an arm around his human teddy bear, catching his breath as his senses gradually returned. At least he could hear. His sight recovered more slowly, and everything was in a haze. He could only make out rough shapes, and it was all tainted red.
"I think she's dead," Cyprian told Lily.
Rowan looked at the outline of a person, slumped on the ground. He could faintly sense great confusion and distress coming from that direction. "... Not dead," he murmured.
Clutching his midsection, which was in excruciating pain, he got up and staggered to the guard's side. She seemed to be awakening from a brief unconsciousness, and Rowan could feel her horror and helplessness.
"Please... let me have a moment," he begged the others.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:13 pm

Jaai let Rowan pull away from her, and quickly searced for another warmth. She knew she would get addicted to the feeling and needed a bit of warmth aversion, but she couldn't care less at the moment. She wrapped her arms around Cyprian's front, leaning her head against his chest.
"Don't heal her, Rowan. She isn't worth it," Jaai said, warningly. "Just 'relieve her pain' or whatever. Be careful."
She didn't know why she cared. It wasn't like Rowan was much of her friend. She logic-ed it and called it preserving his usefulness
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:35 pm

Name: Casedy Tenuto (can call her Case or tiger)
Sexuality: Pansexual
Power: i have the ability to take the form of whomever i wish, the twist? i don't have their secondary power
Personality: Case has a hard exterior which causes her to come off as uncaring and emotionless, have you ever herd of the remorseless assassin? yea thats her, shes kind of the bad girl of the town. That is until you discover her true side. Shes very protective of her brother and loves preforming and she completely adores singing and playing the guitar as well as getting into trouble but she will Neverput someone she loves in danger or risk their life she is also a flirt if she wants to be.
Height: Shes around 5 foot 5 inches
Appearance: (in the picture above c:)
Strengths: shes very good at figuring people out even though people can't figure her out. (shall add more)
Weaknesses:she is easily angered and can always be talked into a fight which is often hard to talk her down from, she can also be very hard to calm down when angry.
Weapon of choice: Twin swords are her weapon of choice
Crush: ha as if (p.m me if interested)
Other: shes the sister of Gavotte
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:43 pm

(oooh she and lily are going to be good friends)

Rowan's whimper was so quiet, Lily unfortunately didn't hear it. Instead, she losened her grip on the scythe she always carried, slightly diappointed at Cyprian's decision. Scrambling after Rowan as he rose to go to the wakening woman, she wrapped her arms around his waist, putting pressure on his injury to slow the bleeding. "Leave it, she's not worth it. You're in no place to help other people," she whispered to him.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:01 pm

[Accepted! You can introduce her when I'm introducing Gavotte, unless you have earlier plans.
And here, have a taste of THG Rowan:]

"Yes," Rowan told Jaai obediently. He didn't have the energy to say 'ma'am' right now, because he was losing his voice again. He leaned down, unable to clearly see the soldier on the ground. Maybe that was for the best.
Nobody deserved to die with guilt in their heart. Rowan knew what guilt felt like. It was a particularly painful sort of torture, worse even than the agony currently gripping him from his wound. This woman was the one to attack Rowan with the sword. She was the one who wanted to finish him off. Rowan didn't know what her intentions were. She sounded like she wanted to kill him for sport, but Rowan had to give her the benefit of the doubt. What if she had genuinely taken pity upon him instead?
Evil people didn't exist. Just good people who made mistakes, and good people who were misunderstood. Rowan knew nobody wanted him to heal the soldier, and he wouldn't disobey that. He was sure he could turn his healing power off. Training at the cabin hadn't helped with his power, but a real-life crisis was what prompted it to become more powerful.
Rowan could barely see, but he could feel her arms around his waist. He placed a hand atop hers, being silent for a moment before responding.
"I won't heal her... promise," he murmured softly so just Lily could hear, before returning to his victim- no, what was he thinking?!- his patient.
Lily was what he needed. Rowan focused his healing into her, so he was able to restrain it from the soldier. He placed a hand on the barely-conscious woman's face.
"I forgive you," was all Rowan could manage to say. He was letting his power flow through her, minus the healing. Even though he couldn't see her face, he could feel her distress fading into a sense of peace.
Rowan could only whisper, since he had lost his voice almost completely now. "I'm sorry. This isn't personal. You were just following orders." Just like he was following orders not to heal her. "I'm sorry."
He was apologizing in advance. Even through his hazy vision, he could see the light coming from her. He could even feel the warmth from here. Even as the light engulfed her completely, Rowan didn't move his hand. After a few seconds, he was touching nothing but air. The glow died, leaving nothing. Not even a trace that anybody had lain there.
Rowan simply remained on his knees in silence, not knowing how to feel about what he had just done.

Cyprian didn't look at the Adamson idiot at first. These stupid dweebs were idiots, and deserved to rot in hell. He was surprised when Jaai hugged him though, and he returned the embrace even though he was blushing like mad. Over her shoulder, he could see the twerp boy doing something to the girl Cyprian thought he killed.
What the heck was that weird glow, he wondered. He realized it was the same light he had seen that night, the night when Cilan had died and come back to life. He was glowing that same way.
"What is the freak doing now," he muttered to himself.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:05 pm

(Yayyy thank you C: nope no ealier plans soooo i shall wait for him! c:)
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:06 pm

lily watched in awe as Rowan gently took the woman's life, and physical body, away to a better place. "Well done," she whispered gently, hoping he was okay. He didn't seem shaken or upset like he usually was around injuries. Standing up, she threw a glare at Cyprian as she overheard his quiet comment. "Well, I guess that was a more extreme way of learning the lesson to not separate from the group," she commented, half joking, half serious.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:11 pm

Jaai stared at the now vacant spot where the woman had layed. She remained silent, finding words would only add to the pile of confusing feelings she held hidden in her heart. She sighed softly as Cyprian mumbled to himself. She couldn't quite hear what he said, but Lily's words were loud and clear. Wtih sapped energy all she could do was glare angrily at Lily and mumble an snarky reply.
"No one wants to hear that, Lily, so be quiet," she growled, not even realizing how rude she sounded.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:22 pm

Rowan was still trying to realize what he just did. He had just killed someone. Should he have left her alone? Alone. It would be terrible to be alone. Cold and alone, surrounded by the dead bodies of her friends. Rowan wouldn't want to be alone, but was it really necessary to do what he did? Why had he continued, knowing what would happen to her unless he stopped?
The sun had set, and its light could no longer offer him comfort. Besides, he hadn't really heard Solara's voice. He had been delirious and close to death. Only necromancers and phoenixes could make contact with the dead.
"Well done," Lily told him, adding to his inner conflict.
Did I do the right thing, or something completely immoral?
Rowan was silent for a long time, and then he spoke the four words any well-meaning healer was destined to, at some point in their lives. "What have I done?"

Cyprian actually laughed at Lily's comment, but it was a harsh and cold-sounding laugh. He was surprised when Jaai got mad, but he didn't feel like snapping at anyone right now. "Girls," he groaned, "we've gotta go now. Fight when we get to Windeddudes." He said the name completely wrong. "And leave Kylie. We can't carry a body. Would slow us down too much."
He put a hand on Jaai's shoulder, surprisingly gently. And of course he ignored the dramatic Adamson boy completely. Rowan didn't seem to even notice the entire conversation. There was something wrong with that kid. He was probably just as crazy as King Luno, also known as Loony.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me