☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby spicy, » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:33 am

Two wrote:[Everyone has left the cabin, and now they're walking through the forest towards the next village, Windwoods. Cyprian and Jaai have become separated from the others.]

Oh ok, thanks!

Ari made sure to keep up with everyone, quickly following the group.

xxxxxlxl𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
╔═════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxlSpicy - She/Her
xxxllImage
xxxxllImageImage
xxl,lImageImage
xxlImageImage
xxxxxlAesthetic Trash
xxxxxxxxxxl
╚═════════════════╝
xxxxxxl𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙐𝙋
spicy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:06 pm

Mallory smiled at the boy. "No worries, Eden." She said quietly, and looked over to Rowan briefly. The boy looked up at Rowan, and tilted his head. "Hi. I'm Eden. Bye!" Said the boy, and turned back into a wolf. He was just a pup, and he ran off to play. Suddenly, a tall, muscular boy walked up to them, placing an arm over Mal's shoulder. She swallowed and took a breath. The boy was 18, and was the beta male of the pack. He wanted desperately to be the alpha. "Sup, man. I'm Tobias, beta of the pack." He said. Mallory rolled her eyes.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:40 pm

"S'up, man. I'm Tobias, beta of the pack." Cilan heard a voice that didn't belong.
"Hello, I'm Rowan. It's nice to meet you sir."
Cilan had no idea what was going on with these new boys. Some strangers just kept showing up out of nowhere, and now this guy was touching Mallory. Cilan narrowed his eyes. He didn't trust random people, since most of the population supported Alastair. And he wasn't giving this 'dude' the benefit of the doubt, the possessive way he was acting.
"What is going on here?" Cilan asked the tall boy calmly, then looked to Mallory in case she had an explanation.
"Hi Cilan," Rowan said with a smile. "It looks like Mallory's pack is also werewolves. This is Tobias, the Beta male. That means the leader's second in command, right?"
Cilan remained thoughtfully silent, making eye contact with Tobias before returning to the front of the group. There was nothing to worry about. Since Mallory was their Alpha, nobody would try anything.
The sun was setting on the west horizon when Cilan led the group out of the woods. At the foot of the mountains, the lights of a village glimmered faintly.
"It seems like everyone's here, except Jaai and Cyprian," Cilan observed after doing a quick head count. "Erion and Laurel, can you sense where they went?"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:01 pm

Erion shrugged and pointed in the direction those two had gone, in sync with Laurel. "Somewhere that way." He yawned lightly, and lowered his hand, somewhat tired and sleepy. He'd packed his medicine into his bag too, but he didn't think he needed them yet.

Laurel poked Erion on the arm lightly with her other hand, pouted quietly as she murmured quietly. "Jinx. Don't forget your medicine again." She glared harder at him when he chuckled dismissively.
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Cute bunnies~~~>ImageImage
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:21 pm

Before Cilan could speak, Rowan smiled and patted Erion on the back lightly. "Thank you Erion," he said before immediately beginning to walk in that direction.
"Wait a second," Cilan called out. "Are you just heading out alone?"
Rowan paused in his tracks, and chuckled. "I suppose that would be quite irrational..." he looked to the nearest person. "Kylie, can you come with me?"
He left together with Kylie, and he knew he would find the others quickly. His suspicions were confirmed when he arrived in the clearing within a few minutes.
"Thank goodness you two are okay," Rowan said before throwing his arms around Cyprian. The taller boy shoved him away. Rowan was about to hug Jaai too, but he wondered if she would find him too warm. She was the ice element, not the fire element like Rowan's family. He just lightly patted her shoulder instead.
"Took you idiots long enough to notice we were missing," Cyprian grumbled and crossed his arms.
Rowan hung his head. "I'm sorry. Let's go find the others before it gets dark, alright?"
"You don't have to," said a high-pitched voice from the bushes. "We already found you."
"Oh, great! Rose!" Rowan exclaimed, walking forward.
A sword flew straight in his direction, and hit him somewhere in the midsection. Rowan didn't look down. He didn't want to, because he knew what had just happened.
As Rowan fell to his knees in utter shock, he heard Cyprian yelling. "What the disgrace is your problem? Get out here and face us like a man- I mean, like a person!"
It wasn't simply one, but four people who emerged from the bushes. A quartet of guards. They were all female, and they stuck close to each other as they circled the teenagers. This seemed to set Cyprian off.
"You think you shrimps are so strong in a pack?" Cyprian roared, pointing accusingly at the women as he stepped forward. "And who throws a sword anyway!"
Rowan looked down at the sword. It was embedded deep in his abdomen, just like in his nightmare. The blade was coming out his back. At any moment now, the shock would wear off and he would be in agonizing pain. He placed his trembling hands around the wound, but his healing power wasn't working. It was ineffective on himself. And he couldn't just revive like Cilan.
Please. Not like this...
"Is this your idea of gender equality?" Cyprian yelled at the women. "Picking on defenseless boys. You think that's right, you sexist jerks? You can rot in hell with my father!" He charged forward, fists raised.
"No," Rowan breathed as the guards sidestepped. Three of them had swords, one of them was unarmed. All three of the sword-wielders ganged up on Cyprian, who was quickly losing ground. The weaponless woman ran by, snatching her blade out of Rowan's stomach. It was a good two seconds before the pain hit, and then he curled up on the ground with an agonized sob.
Through a red haze, he heard a scream, undoubtedly from Kylie. The scream was immediately cut short, and Rowan heard the thud of a body hitting the ground. He tried to reach in that direction, but someone kicked him in the stomach where he was already wounded. The pain made his vision black out.
"Trying to help your girlfriend?" sneered the woman whose sword had now mortally wounded two innocent kids. "Well, you're going to die with her!"
"Leave him and help us," hissed one of the women fighting Cyprian. Rowan's vision gradually recovered. They were trying to corner the boy, so they could actually get in close and stab him. The fourth woman reluctantly went to join them.
"Fine. But I'll finish him off after. Then we get the girls, they're no threat."
Obviously these were radical followers of Alastair.
Rowan felt himself slipping from consciousness. At least he had fallen in a sunny patch. The last rays of the setting sun seemed to caress him, almost like... no, it couldn't be...
The sun still rises every morning.
But I'm not like Cilan. I can't rise from this.
Focus, my nephew, ordered the deep, stern voice. The darkest night cannot stop dawn from coming.
Rowan knew he was delirious. Here he was, bleeding to death, having a conversation with the sunlight. He couldn't even see or hear anything anymore. But he couldn't just ignore the familiar voice either. He placed his hands on his stomach and focused on his healing power, but that was when he realized his error. Every time he tried to heal himself, he focused on just the healing aspect. He took a deep breath and allowed the full extent of his power to flow. It stopped the bleeding at least.
It was a start.
But for now, all he could do was lay there, blind and deaf. He hoped Jaai and Cyprian had found a way to defeat the guards. Rowan was still alive, which meant the fourth guard hadn't come back to stab him yet. Meaning Cyprian was still fighting. Or maybe the fight was already over.
He could only hope.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:19 pm

Jaai was used to things happening fast from her brothers constantly on the go. When Rowan was hit by an incoming sword, Kylie was brutally (albeit wonderfully gorey) sliced, and four warrior women emerged from the bushes, she came up with a plan immediately. Two women were advancing on Cyprian from behind, so she would take them out. How to defend his back, she'd figure that out. She calmed her intense bloodlust and focused on tactics.
To deal with the stubby blonde, Jaai summoned as many CE shards and pelleted them into the woman's body. She glared furiously at Jaai before collasping and attempting to remove the dagger-like ice from her chest, arms, and legs before thudding to the ground as she bleed out.
Jaai created a thin wall right in front of the second, darker lady. She crashed into the ice and continued throwing herself at Cyprian. Jaai shouted in frustration as she strained to freeze the offender. It's just like freezing turkey, Jaai. Just larger scale, she told herself. She squeezed her eyes shut tight and froze the woman with all her might. She coughed, ignoring the coppery taste onc again and forced with her entire being to freeze the woman.
Jaai fell to the ground with her eyes closed. She probably didn't freeze. Cyprian was probably dead. She wouldn't ever get anywhere with him. She would never learn what kind of music he liked, or what his favorite type of music he liked. She would never get to actually pursue a relationship with him.
When she opened her eyes, time had stopped. Or, at least it had to Jaai. She sputters up more blood, and stared at the frozen body in front of her. It worked. Jaai had frozen someone. Cyprian was in the midst of fighting off the other two, but he was alive. Jaai laughed, holding her stomach as she stood.
"S-stop! Please, good women, stop. Let's-" She threw up more fresh blood. "Talk. Surely you are reasonable?"
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:20 pm

Growing up on the streets, abandoned and deprived of care meant lily had learnt to that sometimes you had to do things that you didn't want to. So when she heard Kylie's scream, she recognised it immediately, and knew that she had to be there to help. Closing her eyes, lily focused on where the sound had come from, and began to visualise the area. This was something she'd never done before, so she had no idea if it wouldn't work, but she was going to try. Eyes still closed, she could visualise area Kylie was in, as if she was there herself. Feeling the familiar sensation of teleportion, she opened her eyes to find that it had actually worked. Rowan appeared to be wounded, crumpled on the floor, as was Kylie's motionless body. She didn't but want to assume what she was to do, as she viewed Cyprion as one of the leaders of the group, so she thought it best to ask. "Hey Cyprion," she called out, cautiously eyeing the group of women, "what would you like me to do?"
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy, » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:32 pm

And yet Ari had no idea this was happening.
She followed behind everyone else. (What time is it?)
(Sorry i'll post a longer post later)

xxxxxlxl𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
╔═════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxlSpicy - She/Her
xxxllImage
xxxxllImageImage
xxl,lImageImage
xxlImageImage
xxxxxlAesthetic Trash
xxxxxxxxxxl
╚═════════════════╝
xxxxxxl𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙐𝙋
spicy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:35 pm

[It's sunset.]

Cyprian couldn't believe this. Here he was, getting his butt kicked by some stupid sword-wielding dweebs. He could beat them any day, but he didn't even have his sword. He was weaponless. These women were like wolves, no, like coyotes. Sneering at his helpless attempts to fight back.
Hey, at least his father would disapprove of this. As long as Alastair disapproved, it was fine.
"We can talk after you're dead," the redheaded woman snarled like a rabid dog.
"Get them off me!" Cyprian roared at Lily, still backing away and trying not to get himself cornered. The women were striking with their swords, one from the left and one from the right. Deciding to take a chance, he dove at the brunette woman who was slightly shorter than the other. She swung her sword and he avoided a fatal hit, but the blade slashed deeply down his face. He couldn't see out of his left eye. Now that he was in close range, Cyprian managed to wrestle the sword out of the guard's grasp and fling it away. The redhead, the one who wanted to finish off Rowan, was coming towards him. Cyprian swung the brunette around at the last moment, and the redhead's sword sliced her comrade's throat instead. Cyprian dropped her and didn't have time to look down.
The redheaded woman let out a piercing shriek, along with some profanity that would make Cyprian's father flinch. The boy did something Alastair would never let him do. He turned and ran from the woman, who was screaming incoherently in rage. After a few seconds, he turned around abruptly and dove for her legs, knocking her to the ground. The sword flew out of her grasp. These guards didn't seem too experienced, to be honest. It was probably because Alastair was sexist and wouldn't train women properly. Well, his mistake.
The woman was continuing to attack him, so Cyprian slammed her head into the ground. He didn't want to kill her, just knock her unconscious, but she looked kind of dead. He got up and brushed off the leaves that were clinging to him.
Cyprian wondered if this was wrong. His father told him he couldn't hit women, but everything Alastair said was sexist. Would it be more sexist to hit a girl, or more sexist to not hit a girl because of her gender? It was so confusing to him, but now he had just beaten up one woman, and he was responsible for the death of another.
He tried to shove the conflicting thoughts out of his mind. There wasn't enough room in there anyway, it was small enough. He marched over to Rowan, who was curled up on the ground.
"Heal me," Cyprian ordered. Rowan seemed to be unable to see him, and he extended a hand in the wrong direction. There was a lot of blood around, but it seemed fine now. He had probably healed himself and Cyprian didn't want to look.
"Oh, for Parliament's sake," Cyprian growled as he grabbed Rowan by the wrist. He felt the warmth of his healing power flowing through his veins. It was a relaxing feeling, and immediately the pain of his sliced face faded to nothing. After a few seconds, he blinked his left eye. He could see again.
"Get on your feet," he ordered Rowan before beginning to walk in the direction the Adamson boy came from. "We're getting out of this crazy forest before we all die from hormonal guards."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:48 pm

Jaai huffed, crawling over to Cyprian. She spat blood onto the ground, trying to miss hitting anyone.
"Are you alright, Cyprian?" She croaked, touching his newly healed face. A long scar marred his wonderful face, and she ran her finger along it. "You did-"
Before she could say another word, blood dripped from her mouth and she fell. "Rowan, Rowan."
She reached for him, pulling him against her as she, once more, absorb his strange warmth. He was far warmer than Cyprian, but not a burning hot. Something like... Hmm. Her mind was too numb to think.
"Thank you, Rowan. How are you?" She asked one she was healed. He didn't seem very okay, considering he was just impaled by a flying sword.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me