ιт'ѕ a new dawn (o // a)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

would you consider joining?

yes
42%
maybe
42%
no
17%

Total votes : 24

Re: ιт'ѕ a new dawn (o // a)

Postby La Esmeralda » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:21 am

Roxette chuckled at the barley noticeable blood . She smirked," We are scared, not." She got up and threw her knives at her. Roxette watched two of them hit her in the left leg. She pulled out her gun and smirked again, " Not so fast now, are ya." Roxette grinned sickly just as her father would. She stated," Either you leave or let's just say that it won't be pretty for you dear."
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:31 am

Lighting Quick✩
|Bliss Allen|Lighting Quick|Female|18|Hero|Annoyed, Upset|Tags: Syren, Taylor, Roxette|Location: The streets of the city|

Bliss, cringed, as she felt the knives stabbed her legs. Though, she was thankful that she had a bullet-proff suit on so it only penetrated her skin a little bit. She held her breath, and ripped both knives out. 'Just like taking a band-aid off' She said to herself, a bit shaken. As soon as the knives were out, a wound that would take weeks to heal, healed in 30 seconds. An advantage of being a speedster. She was very angry, and rage took over. She threw one of the knives that Jester had thrown at her and threw it herself, it knocked the pistol right out of her hand, and the knife lodged it self in someone yard, holding down the knife. After that she was back to normal, just as fast, and more dangerous, due to her undeniable anger.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:06 am

Repost of Repost wrote:
Repost So Not Lost wrote:
Black Arrow↣
||Olivia Queen||Black Arrow||Female||18||Hero||Annoyed, enraged||Tags: Tarantula {Samual Aaron Parker} Raphael Ruben

Olivia was slightly surprised when he gripped on to her bow. She hands, slowly slid off and she watched her bow fall to the ground, leaving her arrows relatively useless. It was some times rumored that you could use arrows and knives, but that never really worked, and was more like a myth. Due to her loss of bow, and the fact the she has not practiced throwing knives in a while {She might end up stabbing herself}, she was left with the only option, but she felt that it was not serious enough to result to changing forms.

╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:18 am

╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:23 pm

Syren "Skye" Quinzel || Syren || 15 || Female || Troublemaker || Heterosexual || Phire Fenix

Syren licked her blood, grinning from the metallic taste. She started singing one of her favorite songs. It caused extreme sorrow and fear. She also threw a rapid flurry of knives at Bliss. Syren hated wasting throwing knives, but she was sure she could collect them later, and Bliss was getting on her nerves. She got prepared to dodge, in case Bliss tried to stop her singing. "Bliss, my dear! Us villains love making wrong choices! That's what brings us so much fun!" Syren told the girl as she grinned crazily.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:56 pm

Roxette took her gun back and grinned at Syren. She said," Exactly, girl." Roxette cackled for a minute. She looked back at Bliss and smirked," You can't make us stop being villans,Blissy if you turn us in we will escape time and time again." She pulled out her last cherry bomb and lit it. Roxette threw it at Bliss and said," Let's go girls, she's not worth our time."
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:05 pm

Syren "Skye" Quinzel || Syren || 15 || Female || Troublemaker || Heterosexual || Phire Fenix

"Wait one moment, I want to see how she does," Syren told Roxette, then continued singing, and out her defense up, ready to spring anywhere at any notice. She continued, throwing a few more of her deadly knives with accurate aim. The girl's regeneration was annoying. Maybe Syren should start using her daggers and try to cut some limbs off.
Last edited by nnightmare on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:16 pm

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒢𝒾𝓇𝓁🐾
||Taylor Wayne||Catgirl||Female||18||Villain||Excited, Mischievous,||Tags: Syren, Roxette, Bliss-ish||Location: The streets of the city||

Taylor smiled wickedly. She watched Bliss get cut, sliced, and nearly exploded. It was her dream to watch this goody-two-shoe suffer. "Wow Bliss, looks like you have not been training lately. What's wrong? Did daddy take away your electronics?" Taylor sneered "You are not in it today!." Taylor flicked her wrist, and by doing so, and ring flew off her finger, turning into a small explosive in mid-air, attaching itself to Bliss's suit, right in the center on the flash symbol "Good luck getting that off You have to run a 300 mph or else, poof!"

Lighting Quick✩
|Bliss Allen|Lighting Quick|Female|18|Hero|Annoyed, Enraged.|Tags: Syren, Taylor, Roxette|Location: The streets of the city|

Bliss winced, as she was being beat up so much, but she did not give up. She threw serve more knives, on lodging itself into Syren's upper leg, it was a barbed knife, so it might cause some actually pain. "I doubt pretty girl will keep singing after that." She huffed, acting relieved. "That should leave a mark." She saw the cherry bomb heading straight towards her, and swiftly moved to the side, dodging it. Then, the ring attached itself to her suit. "Taylor! You stole the from you father!" She exclaimed, and with that she began running around a light pole, at 500 mph.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:20 pm

Roxette smirked ," That is right little girl run away." She chuckled and noticed the cherry bomb slid towards her best friend. Roxette stated," Syren look down." She shook her head and grabbed it . She threw it back and it hit a parked vehicle. The car alarm went off. Roxette smirked," Well, I guess she's gonna run , nice job Taylor. " She then noticed the barbed knife that was in Syren' s leg. Roxette slowly yanked it out of her. She asked," Syren, you OK there bestie ?"
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:10 pm

{Mobile Postling :L}

|Taylor|Catgirl|Female|18|Villain|Roxette, Syren, Bliss|

Taylor bowed down. "My pleasure." She smiled to Roxette twirling a piece of hair on her finger. She smiled happily and watched Bliss run and run and run and run. She was pulling down her sleeves when she noticed her tattoo on her wrist. She hated Bliss with all her heart, but they were friends when they were just kids. 5 at the most. She bite her lip. She slid a self destruct button into her pocket and turned off the explosive that was attached to Bliss. It fell to the ground. Bliss stopped running and smiled. Taylor ran over to Syren, who unlike Bliss did not have advanced healing powers. "You ok?"

|Bliss|Lighting Quick|Female|18|Hero|Roxette, Syren, Taylor.|

Bliss had stopped running. She sighed, out of breath. She threw 6 knives in a row, each one, this time finding it's mark. Two on each of their sleeves pinning them to a wall. She left a note before speeding off. 'To the City of New York XOXO~ Lighting Quick' Taylor grumbled, knowing that she had made a mistake. "We need to get off here, now."

{I know Bliss's post is quick and boring, but I fell as if she is fed up with them :3}
Last edited by mileven♥︎ on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me