( ✵ ) ( city of the lights ) - creatures, human roles open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

( ✵ ) - Do you like the creature characters I've provided, or would you rather join with your own?

Yes, I do like the characters you've provided.
36%
Yes, I do like the characters, but I would still like to join with my own creature characters that aren't listed on the character post.
52%
I would rather join with my own creature characters than choose from creature characters on the list or be provided a list at all.
12%

Total votes : 25

Re: ( ✵ ) ( city of the lights ) - creature and human role-p

Postby angelonia » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:53 am

Louie Odell
────────────────────────────────────────────────
vampire | looks 24 | pan | single| @: ballroom | tags: rowan

Louie watched her face as she contemplated his offer. Although he did expect an rejection, her acceptance of his offer was both unexpected and welcome. He ran though a list of restaurants on the way back to his home. he guessed he would get to asking her what she wanted when they actually got out of the ball. Louie smiled and ushered her off the dance floor. He had a new excitement about him and his movements seemed a little more springy. he was glad to finally be getting out of this place. He was glad to finally go home. As much as he loved parties, he loved being home and minding his own business. "Do you have all your things? I'll wait by the door if you need to get something from the coat check..." he said as he tugged at his tux jacket. He took another glance around the ballroom before meeting her gaze yet again and putting his hands in his pockets.
angelonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✵ ) ( rowan )

Postby Horse » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:15 pm

( ) : r o w a n

with: louie
      where: ballroom
      feeling: excited
      xxxxx"I believe I left my coat with them. I'll be right back," Rowan responded, her eyebrows still furrowed although she still had a smile on her face. She herself was still surprised at herself for accepting the offer, but she was still nevertheless incredibly excited to go out to get a bite to eat. The girl met Louie's eyes with a curious glint in her eyes before spinning around, quickly heading over to the lobby of the ballroom and arriving, picking up her coat from the neatly-dressed workers who managed the coat check. And, after what seemed like seconds later, the girl made her way back to Louie, her excitement easily seen in her quick trot and beaming face. As she walked towards Louie, Rowan put her long black coat on over her dress and also her small purse that slung around her shoulder.

xxxxx"I'm ready," Rowan told Louie in a light-hearted voice as she arrived a few lengths away from his feet, looking up at him as she shrugged the puffy shoulders of her coat up into the bottom her jaw, "I got my jacket." She waited for the man to lead her out of the ballroom as she took a gentle slide out of his way, still looking up at him with a child-like curiosity about where he would take her to eat.

[ Sorry if this post seems a bit uninteresting! I just wanted to get something up before my work load piles up for the week X,D ! I'll make more interesting posts, I promise <3 ;u; ! ]
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ✵ ) ( city of the lights ) - creature and human role-p

Postby angelonia » Tue May 02, 2017 3:10 pm

Louie Odell
────────────────────────────────────────────────
vampire | looks 24 | pan | single| @: ballroom | tags: rowan

Louie smiled when she came back with her coat. "Nice, Let's roll," he said as he made a motion towards the door. Her coat was adorable. He liked the oversized clothing trend lately. He took the lead and walked toward the door at a leisurely pace. He more or less suffered some slow-walk after decades of realizing that there was nowhere he had to be in any sort of rush. Something about immortality made him view a lot of things differently and one of those things was walking speed. He looked over his shoulder at her just before reaching the door and spoke, "So what do you like? Chinese, sandwiches, sushi? Whatever you want, we'll get"

He held the door open when he reached it. He had little interest in food but he enjoyed the flavor every now and again. She seemed like a practical girl with practical taste and although he had no issue with buying whatever she wanted (there's a lot of money left over in your budget when you don't really eat), he figured she wouldn't ask for some $7000 pizza covered in gold leaf and caviar. "But there's a catch. We have to walk because I left my car back at my apartment." He got that information out the way. He didn't live particularly close but he did fly here and his little bat body would not be able to carry passengers.
angelonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✵ ) ( rowan & wolfgang )

Postby Horse » Sun May 21, 2017 12:38 pm

( ) : r o w a n

with: louie
      where: outside the
      ballroom
      feeling: excited
      xxxxxRowan followed after Louie when he began to walk towards the door at a relaxed pace, although she took a few quick steps to get to his side after catching up to the back of his black tuxedo. She didn't mind the slow pace herself as she felt the arches of her feet start to lightly ache from dancing in flats all night. She liked a break.

xxxxx"..I'm actually pretty up for sushi, but it's up to you!" Rowan stated enthusiastically after Louie asked her her meal preference, walking outside through the door he held open before throwing in a quick and polite "thanks" to him for holding the door. Rowan always had a soft spot for sushi and took her few girlfriends to local sushi restaurants- some more pricey- on the weekends. She loved traveling and practically ate any kind of food, having an adventurous taste for food.

xxxxxWhen Louie told her they would have to walk, Rowan looked to the city street next to the ballroom with somewhat of a blank expression, wondering how far the restaurant would be. But, upon looking back to Louie, Rowan slowly grinned as she nodded, a newfound excitement growing in her. Despite her only slightly achy feet, Rowan was up for a nice stroll along the city streets and for a redeeming breath of fresh air. Dancing amongst so many people in the ballroom made her feel a bit stuffy and sweaty, so the crisp air outside was a nice change. "I'm up for a walk," Rowan finally told Louie, nodding her head as she gazed up into his eyes, "I've always loved the city at night."
Horse wrote:
      ( ) : w o l f g a n g

with: timone
      where: ballroom
      feeling: upset,
      impassive
      form: humanoid
      xxxxxWolfgang still sat on his motorcycle as he made his motorcycle growl while he thought about his next action. He didn't necessarily want to ruin his night over some girl's actions, but he didn't want to go back into the ballroom alone. He could probably just find another girl if he wanted to- as he thought- and really tried, but in that moment his motivation had practically been shut off as he sat there, staring forward and gripping on his motorcycle quite emotionlessly. However, when he heard the voice of Timone calling out his name, Wolfgang perked his pointed ears, his attention turning to the girl, but he then pinned them down as he glanced over in her direction, his head still facing forward.

xxxxxWhen Timone apologized and asked for her coat, Wolfgang gave her a sharp, quick, and impassive nod of his head as he spoke, untying the jacket from around his waist, "Yeah." His response was short and sharp, but enough to give the girl the memo that he really wasn't in the mood for any more of her games- as he thought they were. Finally turning to the girl, the demon leaned over towards her as he sat on his motorcycle, his arm outstretched to hand her the jacket she desired. As he waited for her to take it, Wolfgang raised a brow as he impassively stared at her with cold eyes, honestly wanting to know why she had just left him.

Last bumped by Horse on Sun May 21, 2017 12:38 pm.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me