Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Jax Ghan/ Acting leader/ number 9!

Postby lover boy. » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:25 am

JᎪx ᎶhᎪᏁ|ᎪᏟᏆᎥᏁᎶ ᏞᎬᎪᎠᎬᏒ|ᏟᎪᏁ bᏒᎬᎪᏆhᎬ uᏁᎠᎬᏒᎳᎪᏆᎬᏒ⚓

All of a sudden Jax began to feel light- headed, as though he were spinning but yet, staying in the same place. This all felt very odd, in fact this feeling, he couldn't explain it to you if you asked him to. It all then made sense when she spoke these five letter words "sleep". She had put him in a trance, & like she told him to he fell to the ground & it was all black.. He wanted to move so much, he could feel his insides fighting to wake up, but he just fell deeper. The more of a fight he put up, the more he felt as though there were no escape to this, he didn't know what to do, he didn't know if he could even do " it" if he wanted. All he knew was that it was dark, & no matter how much he fought, he just couldn't seem to wake up. He knew that there'd be consequences, he knew that when he woke up he could send her off if he truly wanted, but until that happens, he seemed to be stuck.
тαgѕ: Athena
Last edited by lover boy. on Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

Postby Arya22 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:32 am

As she walked, Mya wondered about those visitors. Where did they come from? Did they have powers too? Suddenly Mya turned around and started walking backwards, facing the new people. "where do you come from?" she asked curiously.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:51 am

Athena (on mobile)
She stopped she couldn't just leave him there "ugh" she turned around and kneeled by him and placed her hands on his head to wake him up.
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anvil » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:17 pm

[Katelyn Aiken] | 27 | Craftswoman - Carpenter | Power: Accelerated Healing | Tagged: Mya, George |
((WB. Hope they get to their jobs soon.))
xxxxxKatelyn was perplexed by the question. "Earth?" she answered, assuming that every human here came from the same planet. But they were in the a different reality... That question brought up many deep thoughts.

[George Bullion] | 26 | Gardener | Power: Accelerated Plant Growth | Tagged: |

xxxxxGeorge shrugged it off and said "Nevada." and proceeded to ask Mya the same question. "Where are you from."
anvil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:24 pm

Mya shrugged. "earth too I guess." she answered. She turned around and walked in the right direction. "almost there." she could faintly hear voices in the distance, and she easily saw the auras from everyone.
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:06 pm

| Ione Fiala | Female | 20 | Ferrokinesis | Craftswoman | Tags: Frans |
Ione's eyebrows lifted as he demonstrated, smiling a bit. It was always interesting, seeing others' powers. "Ferrokinesis, or Metallokinesis, whichever one you want to call it." she replied, listing off the two different names for her ability. "Or, simply put, metal manipulation." She lifted the lump of metal she'd been holding, focusing on it as it began to take the shape of a rose. Though she usually used her power for more ideal things that others could use, every once in a while she enjoyed making something for the beauty of it.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anvil » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:11 am

[Katelyn Aiken] | 27 | Craftswoman - Carpenter | Power: Accelerated Healing | Tagged: Mya, George |

xxxxxThe three finally arrived at the bustling village. It looked like more of a temporary camp than a permanent village. Katelyn was disgusted by the shabby shacks they were living in. They didn't look structurally sound to her. "Get me an axe. I've got some work to do." she commanded, forgetting about meeting the leader to be accepted.

[George Bullion] | 26 | Gardener | Power: Accelerated Plant Growth | Tagged: Mya, Katelyn|

xxxxxGeorge crossed his arms, his eyes scanning over the village, hearing the talking. He thought it would be peaceful and quiet, but it seemed like a lot of people were here. What are they going to feed us? He looked around, there didn't seem to be a very successful garden. A nomadic people who hunt their food? He could boost their food stores by quite a bit, if they let him till the land. "Can we see the leader?" asked the experienced gardener. This was probably the only time that he would talk to the chief.
anvil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:15 am

Mya raised an eyebrow at what the woman said, but didn't say anything. At George's question she nodded and quickly located the leaders aura, then started walking towards him. "he's over there."
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[the outsider ; number five.]

Postby mellow. » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:02 am

Noah looked up to see a man offering him a hand; he was quite grateful that
he wasn't laughed at or anything, and took the man's hand cautiously. Unsure whether or not
he had just fallen into a trap, Noah, with the help of the man, pulled himself up off of the
dirty ground. When he was finally on his feet again, he let go and brushed off his hoodie,
looking at the man all the while. "Thanks," Noah said simply, offering
the man who had brown hair that was a bit curly— like his own — a polite smile, but backing
up a fair distance from him. For all he knew, he could be one of the tribe members, just
outside of the territory.
    ────────────
    ░░░░░░░
    ────────────
    [I.] noah carter !
    [II.] fifteen years !
    [III.] outsider !
    [IV.] tags: magnus !

────────────
    ooc;; writer's block. sorry guys!!
mellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Leader/ Dean Andrews JR./ number 7!

Postby lover boy. » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:08 am

|DEAN ANDREWS JR. / LEADER / POWER: TELEKINESIS / Type A| As Dean began to walk off in the direction of their wooden huts, he heard a voice say ' He's over there'. At this Dean turned, looking directly at the woman who spoke these words, 'Mya..' he said, greeting the medic. Then he noticed that two other people were following closely behind, one a woman, with brown long hair, the other? A man who seemed to be very down to earth from his appearance, acting in the moment, Dean stuck out his hand causing a rock (that he'd just previously dropped on the ground) to fly into his left hand. Although it seemed as though Mya had brought these people, he still didn't know why, holding the rock tightly in his fist, preparing to throw if needed, he asked the medic. ' Who are these people, and of what blood type are they?' he asked, deciding not to beat around the bush & avoid the main question that needed to be asked. What are these people doing here? Did they come to harm those that are apart of the tribe? Or are they just one of the unfortunate souls who were transported here? Dean thought, awaiting an answer.

|TAGS:Mya, Katelyn & George|
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me