γ€Š π™π™π™š 𝘾π™ͺπ™§π™¨π™šπ™™ π™†π™žπ™£π™œπ™™π™€π™’ 》Modern Fantasy

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: γ€Š π™π™π™š 𝘾π™ͺπ™§π™¨π™šπ™™ π™†π™žπ™£π™œπ™™π™€π™’ 》Modern Fantasy

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:02 pm

Kuromarru Shiroi- Kuro, Marru- m- 28 y- Kitsune- citizen and bookseller- homo; Sessue- Date/mate open- has to adopt or have surrogate- low level blue fire- Markus and Ella (adopters, mages) ; Merill- fox and maybe dog- scent: books and vanilla- Tags: Namba

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous one hummed. The bookseller squeaked and blushed, then coughed. The shorter and slender raven shook his head. The dark amber and brown eyed one said "I-I! Ahem...I didn't think you were insinuating anything," he said. He then said "I'd love to come over, but do you mean today or some other time?" After asking, he waited for an answer. He then realized he needed to go out the money in the safe.

Lexxa Remos- Lea- f- 24 y- human- servant- Pan; Lexor- date SO open- No kids yet-Louis x ?; Hawthorne (cat Hades)- scent: strawberries and cream- Tags: Lexor

The fair skinned somewhat freckled brunette looked to the Lycan-cursed Prince. She smiled as she said "My sibling. Hades adores him (pretty sure I put this as a boy)," she said. She smiled as she said "Yes, it is. They always try to be there for you, and give you love and support. Unless they're total jerks...or physically incapable," she said.

She was thinking of the king, who she hadn't seen in awhile. She didn't actually think she'd seen him at all since coming here. Potentially maybe once or twice. At the same time, maybe shed never seen him after the death of the queen. She'd looked up to them all way back when. When shed come here, though, the queen had already been dead one or two years.

Rai Yuki Kuromei- m- 26 y- werewolf Delta- Royal guard- homo; Lupin- date/mate open- has to adopt or have surrogate- Rinn x Jessie; Juuri, Leikan, Reia- scent: woods and rose water- Tags: Tove

The short and slender naturally tan or golden tan one nodded. Brown eyes looked about the garden, still looking for trouble. The boy with the oddly white form, with black ears and nose, knew. The wild and loud but quiet and courteous one wouldn't find it. Not here in the garden, probably. He said "Probably, but when?" They always ended up with something they needed from the guards. That or the cooks, doctor, or anyone else. He made a small sound as she began to walk off. He quickly moved to follow the she wolf then.

Bella May- f- 20 y- human- other royalty- bi; open- open- wants kids- parents, possible siblings, the king and (deceased) queen and their children (her cousins)- gray 10 year old fluffy cat- scent: Jasmine and lilies- Tags: open

The pretty and average height and weight girl hummed. The creamy skinned and bright eyed one looked around. The black-streaked-dark-brown haired one considered. Maybe she should head to the garden; it was lovely out there.

The sensitive and nurturing but nervous and anxious one continued to walk. She wondered if her cousins would be there though. Some of them really seemed to like it there. Would they even want her in the garden...?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: γ€Š π™π™π™š 𝘾π™ͺπ™§π™¨π™šπ™™ π™†π™žπ™£π™œπ™™π™€π™’ 》Modern Fantasy

Postby Vylad » Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:05 pm

Alister wrote:
`βœ΅β€’.ΒΈ,✡°✡.q.✰ π”Έπ•π•šπ•€π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•₯π• π•Ÿπ•– ✰.q.✡°✡,ΒΈ.β€’βœ΅Β΄
Twenty-four|Male|Bi-romantic|Subordinate|Werewolf|Tagged;Open
~β˜†Β°β˜†Β°β˜†~

MewAlister quickly stood up when he realized he had no idea what to draw and just decided to start work early. There is never no harm in that, it was just a few minutes anyway. With that in mind he quickly packed up his things and headed into the back, cracking his neck a bit as he walked and slipped through the doors that entered into the backroom. He quietly made his way to his locker and put his items in it, as well as removing his scarf and tossing it into his locker too, before standing up and leaving the room. He slipped by one of his co-workers and headed into their dry storage room.
MewHe stared at the aprons folded up on their shelf before deciding to go with the black one. He grabbed it and pulled it over his head while while grabbed his hairnet and put it on himself. As he walked out of the storage room he folded his apron up a bit and looped it around himself, brining the strings back to the front he tied it off and went off to clock in. Once he successfully started his workday he went over to where his co-workers were and took over on the till, a smile plastered shyly on his face.

Mew
Mew
Mew

β˜…ΒΈ.β€’β˜†β€’.ΒΈβ˜… πŸ…†πŸ„ΈπŸ„»πŸ„±πŸ…„πŸ… πŸ„΅πŸ…πŸ„ΎπŸ…‚πŸ…ƒ β˜…β‘€.β€’β˜†β€’.β˜…
Twenty-five|Male|Pansexual|Citizen|Human|Tagged;Max

Mew
~β˜†Β°β˜†Β°β˜†~

Mew
Wilbur lowered his head and let out a low sigh. "I just don't have many other options. I don't like it but I don't know what else I could do. I wanna try college, but... well. We don't have that option here. It pays the bills and besides, I get to meet people like you, heh. Thank you for thinking I'm good at it. Means a lot." Wilbur raised his arms and stretched, feeling some cracks and wincing at the unpleasant sounds. "I wish I could say I'm working there by choice but I'm really not, it pays the bills and they're nice enough to me and I get to shorten my hours in the summer and spring to work on my Aunt's farm."
Wilbur rubbed his arm and scanned his surroundings, making sure to not trip over a root that was coming out from the ground. "Im always happy to help, besides. I'm a big nobody, they probably won't even figure out I'm a supplier. It's just nice to hear you're becoming more comfortable there, I'd feel awful if you were stuck here and more miserable than you probably already feel." Wilbur shoved his hands in his pocket and looked to the ground. He raised his head to make another comment but was quickly distracted by someone rushing past the two of them. Wilbur took a small hop back in surprise and stumbled a bit before gaining his footing. He watched as Max called out to him, seeing how displeased Max was at the ignoring. Wilbur could safely say he doesn't remember meeting the man who passed them ever. "If you want you can go after him." Wilbur gave a sad smile, not actually wanting Max to chose that option. "I won't mind." He added. 'Yes you will' a little voice whispered to him in the back of his mind. Wilbur knew that he was a bit clingy and he knew Max had a social life outside of him, but despite that he still didn't want Max to go and was genuinely hoping that Max would chose to stay with him, you know. Make sure he didn't trip or anything.
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:06 pm

β™›Opaline I. Lyons⏡The Scarred Princess
―――――――――――――――――
β—„27|Female|Lycan|Pansex-Demirom|tagged; Henrick β–Ί
    indentation The princess worried her bottom lip with her teeth, her uncertainty clear. She inwardly sighed and shook her head. If you say so, Henrick. But I got my eye on you. Opal thought with an internal sigh, before giving a small half-smile. "I'm not sure of her full name, I've not seen her often and interacted with her even less. She answers to Lea, on the shorter size no taller than 5'4 but taller than 5 foot, long brown hair, blue eyes. Fair skin, slender." The Lycan shook her head, a light blush covering her cheeks, "I h-honestly haven't seen her around that much, which i find a little odd. But it's possible that she was added to the force not long after... the curse." She added with a slight stutter, caused by embarrassment and self-criticism.

β™œLupin O. Vass⏡The Quiet Wolf
―――――――――――――――――
β—„30|Male|Werewolf|Bisexual|tagged; Angeligue β–Ί
    indentation Stomping down on his fury at the females rather blatant disrespect for her family and disregard for her safety. Breathing out sharply through his nose, the werewolf made sure to keep his voice even and controlled. "You obviously aren't ready to be an adult with adult responsibilities." He said quietly, "You may be a princess Angeligue Ingrid Lyons, but everyone has a duty, even you. Mine is to assure the safety of what's left of the royal family." Gritting his teeth, the man nearly flinched when he realized that his teeth had shifted in his anger. Not bothering to do anything about it, Lupin hummed before speaking. "That means when it comes to your safety, and the safety of your family, I have a say in what happens." He returned evenly, raising a single challenging eyebrow.
    indentation"Now, as far as I know, you've yet to get any formal training in self-defense." He looked her over with a grimace of distaste. "Go clean up, and meet me in the Gym on the top floor. You have thirty minutes." He commanded with an even look before he turned to leave. Lupin didn't get far before he paused and turned, to look at her again. "And as a warning, you won't like it if you're late, so don't push me. I'm not going to go easy on you either, no matter of your status in the kingdom, princess."

β™ŸOrdarela S. Strutton ⏡The Soulful Artist
―――――――――――――――――
β—„24|Genderfluid|Human|Pansexual|tagged; open β–Ί
    indentation (she's in the zone painting, I'll probably leave her like this for the next few posts.)

β™žNamba Sessue⏡The Stoic Hunter
―――――――――――――――――
β—„33|male|Mage|Bisexual|tagged; Shiroi β–Ί
    indentation Nearly letting out a groan in relief, the Mage nodded. " Not today, I still have some work to do and..." Sessue nearly blushed but did grimace slightly. " and I do need to catch up on my sleep, I've been up for the past 29 hours. I probably won't get any sleep until well after dusk today." Sessue glanced over to the door, grabbing his bag. Turning his gaze back to Shiroi, he hummed then said, "I'll come by in a day or two, and then maybe we can make arrangements, for a time to hang out?" It was more of a question than a statement, but still Sessue really wanted to get out of this embarrassing conversation.[/i]

♝Rosalie B. Kuru⏡The Historian
―――――――――――――――――
β—„53|Female|Human|Heterosexual|tagged; N/A β–Ί
    indentation (i still don't know what to do with her atm halp!)
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:25 pm

Kuromarru Shiroi- Kuro, Marru- m- 28 y- Kitsune- citizen and bookseller- homo; Sessue- Date/mate open- has to adopt or have surrogate- low level blue fire- Markus and Ella (adopters, mages) ; Merill- fox and maybe dog- scent: books and vanilla- Tags: Namba

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous one hummed. The bookseller nodded and said "Okay." The shorter and slender raven then looked concerned. "Take care of yourself!" the dark amber and brown eyed one scolded. He then made a small sound, and covered his mouth. "I um...take care of yourself. You're health should always be first and foremost," he said. "And I'm fine with that, with you coming back over in a few days to talk."

Lexxa Remos- Lea- f- 24 y- human- servant- Pan; Lexor- date SO open- No kids yet-Louis x ?; Hawthorne (cat Hades)- scent: strawberries and cream- Tags: Lexor

The fair skinned somewhat freckled brunette looked to the Lycan-cursed Prince. She smiled as she said "My sibling. Hades adores him (pretty sure I put this as a boy)," she said. She smiled as she said "Yes, it is. They always try to be there for you, and give you love and support. Unless they're total jerks...or physically incapable," she said.

She was thinking of the king, who she hadn't seen in awhile. She didn't actually think she'd seen him at all since coming here. Potentially maybe once or twice. At the same time, maybe shed never seen him after the death of the queen. She'd looked up to them all way back when. When shed come here, though, the queen had already been dead one or two years.

Rai Yuki Kuromei- m- 26 y- werewolf Delta- Royal guard- homo; Lupin, Alister, Arinei (that how it's spelled?)- date/mate open- has to adopt or have surrogate- Rinn x Jessie; Juuri, Leikan, Reia- scent: woods and rose water- Tags: Tove

The short and slender naturally tan or golden tan one nodded. Brown eyes looked about the garden, still looking for trouble. The boy with the oddly white form, with black ears and nose, knew. The wild and loud but quiet and courteous one wouldn't find it. Not here in the garden, probably. He said "Probably, but when?" They always ended up with something they needed from the guards. That or the cooks, doctor, or anyone else. He made a small sound as she began to walk off. He quickly moved to follow the she wolf then.

Bella May- f- 20 y- human- other royalty- bi; open- open- wants kids- parents, possible siblings, the king and (deceased) queen and their children (her cousins)- gray 10 year old fluffy cat- scent: Jasmine and lilies- Tags: open

The pretty and average height and weight girl hummed. The creamy skinned and bright eyed one looked around. The black-streaked-dark-brown haired one considered. Maybe she should head to the garden; it was lovely out there.

The sensitive and nurturing but nervous and anxious one continued to walk. She wondered if her cousins would be there though. Some of them really seemed to like it there. Would they even want her in the garden...?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anne Gable » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:04 am

π™²πš•πšŠπš›πš’πšœπšœπšŠ πšƒπš‘πš˜πš›πš•πšŽπš’ (Dionne Phizumin)
❆ Female|34*|Citizen|Mage|Elder|Straight|Tags: Alister ❆

Λ™ Λ™ Λ™ Despite the chaos of the recent years, Dionne knew she should be proud that she hadn’t missed a single deadline during the decree and the curse. There was even a brief commendation underneath her comic for its 50th anniversary, with a small rumor of a possible interview with her. But it bothered her more that nobody had confessed to placing the curse and very few details were given about the state of the royal family. Ironically, it took just as many words to give an analysis of one of the king’s speeches as it did to say literally nothing important at all. Frankly, this reminded her too well of her mother’s whereabouts becoming more and more vague. Until nothing more was written about her, except an opinion article about how Mrs. Phizumin got the private life she always wanted.
Λ™ Λ™ Λ™ Not wanting to dwell on that note, Dionne decided to head to the bakery for some brunch. Some orange juice & a pastry or two could wake her up more than a cup of coffee, she had noticed. After picking out a dark blue denim jacket to go with her light indigo t-shirt & black pants, she grabbed her brown leather purse, locked up her house, and began walking. The noisiest and the nosiest houses were luckily in her neighborhood, making her appear to be one of the less suspicious out of them. Finally reaching the bakery, Dionne went inside and got into the short line for the counter. Glancing up at the menu, she didn’t have much of an idea of what she wanted to eat. Maybe the cashier would have some recommendations.
Anne Gable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:10 am

QueerChaos wrote:Greyson Soot - Mage
< 24 | They/He | Gay | Tags: Open (Mentions: Wilbur, Max, and Aranei) >
-----------------------------------------------
Grey stood up slowly and began to head back to the town. He started walking down the path, then faintly heard some familiar voices. "Oh no." He muttered to himself while rubbing his eyes. As he got closer to the people he saw Max and someone else he couldn't remember. He waved at them with a slight nod and began to quicken his pace to get around them. He wasn't in the mood for that type of conversation right now. His fast walking quickly turned into a semi-run. Their bag bounced on their side and their hair moved slightly in the breeze.

He soon reached the edge of the forest and saw the town. They made their way toward a small building, his cafΓ©. He flipped the open sign and walked behind the counter, carefully placing his bag on a hook. They began to flip on a few of the lights and made sure everything was cleaned and set for the day. He then walked over to the kettle and began to boil water for tea. Grey was a huge fan of tea, especially herbal teas. They skimmed through various teas while humming a little tune. He picked out a cranberry tea right as the kettle went off. "Perfect!" He spoke softly to himself while pouring the warm water into a cup with the tea bag. "Maybe Aranei will stop by today. I would love to see him." They said as they took a sip of the beverage. (I’m out of ideas but I want to stay active on this thread.)
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:33 am

xx.β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    xx.β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    πŒπ€π— ! ! ───────────

royal doctor ✩ fairy ✩ twenty-seven ✩ cismale ✩ pansexual ✩ tag: wilbur, grey ✩ location: forest pathway

Turning to face the other as he let out a sigh, a questioning look taking over his face, the small blonde listened as Wilbur shared his worries and with a thoughtful hum again faced forward. Hating that he brought all this anxiety to the surface, the way Wilbur ducked his head and rubbed his arms indicative of his worries, Max waited to make sure that the other was done talking before responding "Mmm...well, I hope one day, when this whole mess is over with, you can do that. Go to college, I mean. If that's what you still want." Then, with a moment of silence as he tried to again gather his thoughts (and courage), Max turned to face Wilbur and offered the smallest of smiles "I wouldn't thank me for saying the truth, Wilbur; you work harder than anyone I've ever met, and even though you feel stuck, you keep pushing through. Honestly, you're the toughest person I've met...You deserve to have whatever it is you want in life."
      Unconsciously finding his attention drifting to the gloves covering his hands, the warmth bringing a fond smile to his face, Max kept his eyes to the ground as they continued to walk and couldn't help but to let out a breathy chuckle at Wilbur's next words "Y'know, you should be careful about that. Being so kind, I mean. People will take advantage of you." Then, feeling too much like an old man with the words of wisdom he'd been spewing for the past few minutes, Max turned back to Wilbur and gave a cheeky grin "And besides, how could I ever be miserable with you around? You're like a walking talking rainbow or something, always spewing positivity...Or, better yet, an overgrown puppy."

Sensing Wilbur's shock at the sudden appearance of Grey, Max waited until the other was out of sight before facing the boy beside him, checking him over to make sure he hadn't hurt himself. Sure, he worried more than he needed to, but with how clumsy Wilbur was, it came from a place of love and care. After making certain the other was fine with a quick glance over with his eyes, Max furrowed his brows at Wilbur's words and shook his head, the pout still evident on his face as he again faced forward "...I promised to walk you, didn't I? Come on." Then, reaching a hand out and boldly grabbing hold of the other's elbow, Max led them forward and couldn't help the frown that took over his face. Did he want me to leave?
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:05 am

`βœ΅β€’.ΒΈ,✡°✡.q.✰ π”Έπ•π•šπ•€π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•₯π• π•Ÿπ•– ✰.q.✡°✡,ΒΈ.β€’βœ΅Β΄
Twenty-four|Male|Bi-romantic|Subordinate|Werewolf|Tagged;Dionne
~β˜†Β°β˜†Β°β˜†~

MewAlister was quick at work, he hated standing still for too long and had to have movement. He quickly punched up someone's order, narrowing his eyes a bit in frustration as the machine began to slow down. He always hated when that happened. It was like some invisible person wanted him to talk to people more than he ready had too. Alister looked to the person, telling him the amount, three dollars and eighty-five cents. The customer handed him the exact amount and he quickly put it into the register. He moved to his left and took the tongs they had on the side, pulling out a small paper bag from below he began to fill the bag with the croissants, four to be exact. He set the tongs on the counter behind him to be cleaned and folded the bag shut, handing ot to the customer."Thank you, please have a good day!" Alister smiled to the person. They thanked him and bid him a good day as well before turning and walking away.
MewWith that customer dealt with he turned his attention to the next person in line. A woman in a denim jacket. Alister gave her a smile and spoke in his customer service voice. "Hi there! What can I get you today?"

Mew
Mew
Mew

β˜…ΒΈ.β€’β˜†β€’.ΒΈβ˜… πŸ…†πŸ„ΈπŸ„»πŸ„±πŸ…„πŸ… πŸ„΅πŸ…πŸ„ΎπŸ…‚πŸ…ƒ β˜…β‘€.β€’β˜†β€’.β˜…
Twenty-five|Male|Pansexual|Citizen|Human|Tagged;Max

Mew
~β˜†Β°β˜†Β°β˜†~

Mew
Wilbur raised his head to gaze at Max when he began to talk, blinking blankly a bit before letting a shy smile. "I hope this mess gets cleared up too. I miss my family honestly. I also want to do things, have different opportunities, but at the same time I don't think I want to leave you. I'd miss you too much." As Wilbur continued to talk his voice got quieter and quieter, a part of him not wanting Max to hear that. Wilbur blamed his attachment issues on the lack of friends he had growing up, but regardless of that he meant what he said. He may not of know Max for a very long time but Wilbur couldn't really imagine leaving him or vice versa. He didn't want to be alone again and it wouldn't be the same without Max making sure he didn't trip over his own feet. Wilbur let out an embarrassed chuckle as Max began to speak of him. He never understood how to react whenever people complimented him. Wilbur could feel his face heat up and he awkwardly rubbed the back of his head. "I'll have you know, Maxie, I'm not a mirror! Thank you, but honestly I think that title belongs to you as being the hardest worker. So much changed for you so fast and you were incredible and managed to do your very best. I may be the toughest, but you are the most committed and strongest soul I've had the honor of meeting." Wilbur could feel his face darkening at each word he spoke. His heart felt like it was melting as Max's words. He's never really been called tough and it made him feel significantly better about all that he's been working for.
"I think I'm the best puppy to ever exist!" Wilbur smiles at Max. "You're like a kitty. Cold and tough on the outside but a little sweetheart on the inside. I love cats so much."Wilbur's eyes lit up as he manage to compare Max to one of his favourites animals. When Wilbur looked at Max's face after his friend's appearancehe was shocked to see a pout on his face. He felt his face drop a but and a small frown forming, but let out a small squeak when Max reached out and grabbed his elbow. Wilbur could help but lean into the touch a bit and said. "Yeah! You did promise, I'd be a bit upset if you left me to trip over everything." Wilbur joked, but it felt a bit hollow. 'He promised... is he only staying because he promised? Did I make him feel pressured?' Wilbur frowned a bit more before he closed his eyes and forced a smile onto his face. 'He agreed to hang out, if he was sick of me he wouldn't of agreed. Im sure he would of said no if he didn't want to.'
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:53 am

*Angeligue Ingrid Lyons*
[female || lycan || princess || 18y || crush - open || location - castle's backyard/ garden || tags- Lupin]
----
She looked like she didn't listen to the commander at all, even if she actually did listen to every word he spilled out "what? self-defense? why do I need to do that? how's going to attack a princess or a royal family member anyway" she spoke up almost yelling "anyway is that your and the guardians job to guard us? fight for us and now you're saying we need to protect ourselves..." she spoke up with confusion. She looked elsewhere for a moment before a smirk come to her mouth once more "you know we would not need you anymore if we could protect ourselves...are you fine with that? Losing your job as our guardians?" she spoke up with a mischievous smile.

*Blade Silva*
[male || human || criminal detective / Rockstar ||crush - open || location - his home || tags - ]
----
He had a long night and didn't really sleep more than a few hours, it was not enough for him. He loved to sleep and could easily sleep ten to even twelve hours and still be tired, his colleagues usually teased him about that, telling him to be a cat in the human body. Yawning he got up to sit at his bed, watching the floor for a moment which felt like forever, so tired to get what was going on, but then he woke up to think why the alarm clock did not ring, it could be already.
He looked up at his clock with a gasp when he noticed it was two hours late at work 'why didn't anyone call me? my boss could? Is my phone broken?' he thought jumping up to his bed with the thought 'wait where actually is my phone? did I leave it somewhere?' he kept thinking. His eyes wandered into the calendar which hung from the wall '...what day is today? Oh...of course, it was my vacation day, no wonder nobody missed me, or the clock didn't ring...or my phone is missing...' he scratches his head and sat back on his bed.
He got back under his cover and continued his sleep, he had all day to sleep anyway.

*Catalina Titania Amethyst*
[female || Werewolf || Beta/ Royal guard|| crush - open || location - hallway || tags - open ]
----
She walked down the hallway toward some of the rooms there, which seemed to be empty as she didn't smell or hear anything in there. Sighing she felt rather bored, which was nothing new about being a royal guard, she felt like leaving the castle to take some walkout or visiting the town, but then again what if she was needed in the castle? She made her hand mess her red hair for a moment as she thought about what to do.

*Sabor Ayniss Kirnisidir*
[male || Dragon/human || Citizen/ Traveller || crush - n/a || location - his food stall || tags - open ]
----
His morning was not busy, but a few people come to buy him some food, it was good to start, but not bought to give him enough money to live. Once again the silence hit his stall as the latest customers took their orders and left to their own way, the city seemed very calm too, well maybe in an hour or two the workers come to have their lunches. He sat down there and took one of his made muffins to eat and coffee to drink.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Persephone66.jpg » Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:05 pm

Henrick GottFried | Human | Tagged: Open | Heterosexual | 55

Henrick nodded as he rubbed his chin with his index and thumb, pondering on if he had heard of that name or not. "Hmm I may have something." Walking behind his desk he pulled on the small drawer, a low rushing sound broke out as all the files that had been assorted in the small drawer swayed. As he cleared his throat he bent down and began to run his fingers along the top of the folders. "Why are you interested in this girl again? Forgive me if I'm prying you know I have the worst curiosity." With the attention span of a goldfish Henrick chuckled softly to himself as he already forgot why he was searching this young girl.

Tove EverHart | Lycan | Tagged: Rai | Bisexual | 29

Tove chuckled softly looking back at the young guard. "When it's quiet like this there is usually something going on right under our noses." She whispered to Rai as servants passed. "We just got to sniff it out." A slight smirk appeared on the freckled girls face as she pondered on what to do now.

(Sorry my friend graduated this weekend and I've been an emotional wreck so it's been hard to get on here)
ΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣ
𝕻𝕰𝕽𝕾𝕰𝕻𝕳𝕺𝕹𝕰
π–œπ–†π–˜ π–™π–π–Š π–Œπ–”π–‰π–‰π–Šπ–˜π–˜ π––π–šπ–Šπ–Šπ–“ 𝖔𝖋 π–™π–π–Š π–šπ–“π–‰π–Šπ–—π–œπ–”π–—π–‘π–‰, π–œπ–Žπ–‹π–Š 𝖔𝖋 π–™π–π–Š π–Œπ–”π–‰ π•³π–†π–‰π–Šπ–˜. π•Ύπ–π–Š π–œπ–†π–˜ π–†π–‘π–˜π–” π–™π–π–Š π–Œπ–”π–‰π–‰π–Šπ–˜π–˜ 𝖔𝖋 π–˜π–•π–—π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–Œπ–—π–”π–œπ–™π–, π–œπ–π–” π–œπ–†π–˜ π–œπ–”π–—π–˜π–π–Žπ–•π–Šπ–‰ π–†π–‘π–”π–“π–Œπ–˜π–Žπ–‰π–Š π–π–Šπ–— π–’π–”π–™π–π–Šπ–— π•―π–Šπ–’π–Šπ–™π–Šπ–— π–Žπ–“ π–™π–π–Š π•°π–‘π–Šπ–šπ–˜π–Žπ–“π–Žπ–†π–“ π•Έπ–žπ–˜π–™π–Šπ–—π–Žπ–Šπ–˜. π•Ώπ–π–Žπ–˜ π–†π–Œπ–—π–Žπ–ˆπ–šπ–‘π–™π–šπ–—π–†π–‘-π–‡π–†π–˜π–Šπ–‰ π–ˆπ–šπ–‘π–™ π–•π–—π–”π–’π–Žπ–˜π–Šπ–‰ π–Žπ–™π–˜ π–Žπ–“π–Žπ–™π–Žπ–†π–™π–Šπ–˜ π–•π–†π–˜π–˜π–†π–Œπ–Š 𝖙𝖔 𝖆 π–‡π–‘π–Šπ–˜π–˜π–Šπ–‰ π–†π–‹π–™π–Šπ–—π–‘π–Žπ–‹π–Š.....

ΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣ
Persephone66.jpg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me