Royal Pain // Open & Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Royal Pain // Open & Accepting

Postby dguy1470 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:16 pm

David/Male/18/Crush:Open/Location Outside the Library/Tags Peaches and Felix
David could see even in his joking manner, she had taken it the wrong way and he felt bad. ''Hey no need to worry Peaches, I was just joking, trust me you'll see my specialty when me and Felix spar." He looked to Felix to make sure he understood, he accepted his challenge
dguy1470

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:32 pm

Felix Vanderee II Italian Servant (assassin/guard) II 19 II Bi II Crush: Open II Training Grounds II David, Alena, Open

Felix nodded. "Yeah. Peaches, we really weren't' trying to put you down or anything. Honesty, I'd love to spar with you too. You're a long range fighter, right?" He asked. Peaches certainly had the look of a long range fighter at least, from Felix's experience with them.
Felix then turned to David. "So any rules for our spar? I'm generally a long range but I can handle mid and close as well." He stated, giving as little info as possible. He didn't want to give away his skills right before sparring.

Zyon Fernandez II Italian royalty II 21 II Bi II Crush: Open II Dorms II Open

Zyon reached his dorm and sat on his bed. He glanced at the empty bed beside him. I wonder who my roommate will be? He wondered. Talking with his roommate would probably be a good place to start in terms of getting to know the other royals here.
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:15 pm

rubyrocketboots13 wrote:
Hawthorne
Royal|United States|male|24|Tags: open

" Hey," Hawthorne replied, unsure what else to say. The burly American wasn't much one for small talk unless it was about historical weapons or fighting techniques. He was glad that Victor had already walked down the hall so that he didn't have to "pretend" to be polite. Truthfully, Hawthorne knew more about protocols and manners than most people did but, he was a little clumsy in his efforts to be hospitable. His massive ego and arrogance always got in the way of him trying to be polite.

With a grunted, " See you later", Hawthorne continued walking down the hall to find his room. Finding the door with his name on it, he pushed open the door and when in without so much as a knock. He didn't know who his new "roomie" was, but he just hoped they didn't like to stay up late or have any other bad habits. Hawthorne was very adamant about having rules and standards to live by. As soon as his new roommate got here, he was sure to get some ground rules laid out so that their wouldn't be any issues later on.Setting his suitcase down on the bed, he began to unpack; precisely hanging his freshly pressed clothes up in the closet and neatly lining his shoes on the closet floor.

Alena(Peaches)
Royal| United States| female| 19| Tags: David, Felix

Peaches smiled faintly, feeling a bit bad for taking David's joking the wrong way. With her logical attitude, she wasn't great with distinguishing sarcasm from being serious. Though she was glad that he didn't hold it against her. After all, it had been an honsest mistake and it really wasn't worth worrying about. Peaches smiled back at him, " Sure, i'd like to watch you two spar. Now I'm rather curious about what you're best at." At Felix's question, she gave nodded, " Yep, I'm an archer" She shrugged, " And I'd be fine just watching you two. To be honest, I'm sure you're much better than me at sparring." She said sincerely
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Res0nare » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:34 pm

Kimiko
Female | 18 | Japanese Royal | Archery | Heterosexual | Crush; Open | Tags; Abby, open

"Of course I wouldn't mind!" Kimiko smiled, happy that she accepted her offer. She readjusted her suitcase, and began walking in the direction of the dorms, "Just follow me! You weren't too far off from them at all." she said cheerfully. She turned the corner, looking back at Abby as she walked ahead, "You know, I can relate to your brother's protectiveness all too well. I am the same with my own siblings." she said with a slightly embarrassed laugh, looking away for a moment. "I can only hope I'm not too overbearing... I certainly wouldn't want them to feel like they would need to avoid me." she said mostly to herself, referring to Abby's own apparent feelings towards her older brother. She shook her head slightly as if to remove the thought, looking back at Abby once more, "May I ask what your brother's name is? You're the first royal I've properly met, I don't know anyone else's names aside from your own and your servant's."
ღ I own the image in my avatar! ღ

✦ [url]DEVIANTART[/url] | [url]ART AMINO[/url] ✦
Res0nare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dguy1470 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:36 pm

David smiled at Peaches the looked to Felix "I don't really have any rules, except for remembering that it is just a sparring session, lets not go to hard."
dguy1470

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caymne » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:02 am

Orion

Male|19|Canadian Royal|Archery|Bisexual|Crush; open|Tags; Nikolai, open

Orion blinked a little stunned as the man changed his positioning. "So it isn't like shooting my bow?" Orion sounded a little confused not quite knowing what to do know, this position was uncomfortable for him. He watched the other man throw enraptured, before copying his movements without the knife. "like that?" he asked and turned his gaze to the other man's eagerly wanting to learn more, and throw a knife or two while he was at it.

Viktor

Male|25|Russian Royal|Sword|Bisexual|Crush; open|Tags; Daishi, open

The Russian entered the dorms and raised a brow. There were more countries here than he first thought there would be. Seeing the names on the dorm doors he shrugged and eyed each door and picking one at random, striding over to it to check the name. His eyebrow raised a little higher as he passed by another Royal.
”Hey” he intoned his accent thick, already narrowing that royals lineage down to either Canada or USA, not that he didn't realize he could be somewhere else. Eyeing the name on the door he let out a huff and moved on down the hall. When he came across his dorm he tossed his stuff hazardly onto the bed and left the room shutting the door firmly behind him as he left. Padding across the building he rolled his head from side to side cracking his neck. Exiting the school and entering what looked to be the gardens he took in a breath of air. Spotting another young man a little ways away heading towards him and the gardens

Abby

Female|16|Italian Royal|Learning|Bisexual|Crush; Open|Tags; Kimiko, open

Clutching her book to her chest Abby padded after the older girl, twisting her head this way and that to take in the landmarks of the hallways, so she wouldn't get lost later on. "Your the protective one? I love my brother, i really do. I just cry over everything and it's a little embarrassing. His name is Zyon,but i like to call him mama bear behind his back because he sometimes reminds me of one." Abby gave Kimiko a cheeky smile catching up to her so she could walk along beside her. Pushing her glasses back up her nose she pushed her hair back from her face. "How many siblings do you have?"
Caymne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:24 am

Felix Vanderee II Italian Servant (assassin/guard) II 19 II Bi II Crush: Open II Training Grounds II David, Alena, Open

Felix smiled at Peaches. "I'm sure you're better than you think." He assured her. He then turned towards David. "Sounds good." He then walked to the other end of the field and got in a fighting stance. "Whenever you're ready." He declared, his eyes narrowed as they focused on David's every move.

(I such at fight scenes so let's see how this goes. XD )
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dguy1470 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:23 am

David stopped. "Oh so we're doing this right here? All right then," He reached into the pouches on his pants. "Peaches will you start us off?"
dguy1470

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:29 pm

rubyrocketboots13 wrote:
Hawthorne
Royal|United States|male|24|Tags: open

" Hey," Hawthorne replied, unsure what else to say. The burly American wasn't much one for small talk unless it was about historical weapons or fighting techniques. He was glad that Victor had already walked down the hall so that he didn't have to "pretend" to be polite. Truthfully, Hawthorne knew more about protocols and manners than most people did but, he was a little clumsy in his efforts to be hospitable. His massive ego and arrogance always got in the way of him trying to be polite.

With a grunted, " See you later", Hawthorne continued walking down the hall to find his room. Finding the door with his name on it, he pushed open the door and when in without so much as a knock. He didn't know who his new "roomie" was, but he just hoped they didn't like to stay up late or have any other bad habits. Hawthorne was very adamant about having rules and standards to live by. As soon as his new roommate got here, he was sure to get some ground rules laid out so that their wouldn't be any issues later on.Setting his suitcase down on the bed, he began to unpack; precisely hanging his freshly pressed clothes up in the closet and neatly lining his shoes on the closet floor.

Alena(Peaches)
Royal| United States| female| 19| Tags: David, Felix

Peaches smiled a bit more, pushing up her glasses up out of habit. " I don't know about that, but thank you" She was touched by Felix's confidence in her, even though they barely knew each other. She fell quiet as she watched the two assassins get into fighting stances. " Are you both ready?" She asked, looking between them " Okay, remember it's just a spar. And start at the count of three. One, two, three! " The tall, willowy royal made sure to stay out of their way as she watched them intently.
Last edited by rubyrocketboots13 on Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dguy1470 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:54 pm

"Right!" David pulled two kunai knives out from the pouches on both sides spinning them quickly before dashing towards Felix with incredible speed, then slash at him with one.
dguy1470

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me