selcouth forest | open and accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: selcouth forest | open and accepting

Postby La Esmeralda » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:53 pm

Salazar answered, " I would guess maybe a mere child , perhaps a baby, and she was a bit rude, but no matter. " His eyes meet hers and he thought, " Don't say that she's beautiful, she'll kill you. He shook his head and asked, " So, how are you? " Salazar wondered if she was a decent mood to perhaps take a small stroll through the woods.
-----
Persephone stayed still as she could be. The harpy had the jars of organs. She whispered, " That is odd. " Persephone continued to swim quietly, not like her normal pace that was normal fast pace.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:57 am

Austin Y. Hurricane / Riverside / tags; Persephone

He swallowed but went over to the branch that once covered his bag and boke it off into the twigs and made a simple little fire and rabbit was cooking soon enough. His eyes didn't wander off of her. "... Hey."
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:53 am

Salazar answered, " I would guess maybe a mere child , perhaps a baby, and she was a bit rude, but no matter. " His eyes meet hers and he thought, " Don't say that she's beautiful, she'll kill you. He shook his head and asked, " So, how are you? " Salazar wondered if she was a decent mood to perhaps take a small stroll through the woods.
-----
Persephone slowly turned around as the harpy addressed her. She slowly swam up to him and said softly, " Hello. " Persephone looked up at him with curiosity.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:45 am

Austin Y. Hurricane / Cooking near a river / tags; Persephone

His Adams apple bobbed for a second before he sat up a bit straighter. His arm extended with hesitation, his feathers brushing gently on the grass where he sat. "Nice to meet you..." He says carefully, his brown eyes studying her.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:03 am

Persephone said, " Nice to meet, you as well, by the way, I'm Persephone ." She somewhat relaxed but still remained cautious around him. Persephone propped herself up on the small rock and looked up it him. She didn't want to say that she was a siren just not yet.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:07 am

Austin Y. Hurricane / cooking by a river / tags; Persephone

He nodded, adverting his eyes towards the cooking rabbit that hung on a stick. "I'm Austin," he says, before reaching into his bag and pulled the shirt he wore before over his head along with a few gem'd necklaces; a emerald, ruby, and sapphire.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:41 am

Persephone nods and really liked the sapphire necklace that he had. She watched him closely. Persephone also didn't want him to try to touch her tail,unless if asked. She raised it slightly and frowned as she saw a loose scale. Persephone shook her head and shrugged it off.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:07 am

Austin Y. Hurricane / Cooking by a river / tags; Persephone

He inahles lightly and smiled at her gently, shaking out his hair. "Do... You like rabbit?" He lifts his hand, motioning to the fire a meter away from him. His eyes were on her tail for a moment. He never met a mermaid before. She probably never met a harpy before. Maybe she has me confused as an angel...
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:26 am

Persephone shook her head a "no." She stated, " I don't, I'm sorry. " Persephone put her tail back into the water. She whispered, " I'm a siren, and my kind well has a bad reputation, for using our singing voice to attract almost anything to us and well let's just say it doesn't end well. Persephone adds," I do sing , but I don't do the other part." Her blue eyes meet his and was enjoying his company. She never seen a harpy, ever, in her life, and she wanted to know more about him.
Last edited by La Esmeralda on Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:52 am

Austin Y. Hurricane / Cooking by a river / tags; Persephone

He smiled a bit, "well, harpies don't have a good reputation either." And leaned to the side and turned the rabbit to cook on the other side. His eyes soften on her again. "So. Do you... Swim this river often...?"
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me