Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

Postby Arya22 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:02 am

After some time Mya recognized the sound of the river not far and as she touched a tree with a hole in its bark, she knew she was on the right place. She turned away from the sound of the river and started walking in the direction of the village. Here, there was a small path, so it was easier to move around.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:03 am

Colorful world wrote:Athena Moralis//🌸

She frowned " maybe you should ask yourself the same question" she said the color in her eyes swirled around ready to manipulate if needed " I mean your the one who just literally screamed no and jumped out of the water" she implied
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jax Ghan/ Acting leader/ number 7!

Postby lover boy. » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:57 am

JᎪx ᎶhᎪᏁ|ᎪᏟᏆᎥᏁᎶ ᏞᎬᎪᎠᎬᏒ|ᏟᎪᏁ bᏒᎬᎪᏆhᎬ uᏁᎠᎬᏒᎳᎪᏆᎬᏒ⚓

Jax chuckled at the girls bravery, not many had the guts to talk to the acting leader this way. But nonetheless, he wondered if it was bravery or stupidity. Either way, she'd better watch her tone next time He thought, then he asked her ' Do you know who I am?..' He asked, calmly, knowing that if she did maybe'd she'd watch herself next time. But maybe she simply did not care for his position, & wasn't afraid of his power, Jax scoffed,
because he highly doubted that this was the case .

тαgѕ: Athena Moralis, σρєη!
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anvil » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:03 am

[Katelyn Aiken] | 27 | Craftswoman - Carpenter | Power: Accelerated Healing | Tagged: Mya, George |
((WB))
xxxxxThe rush of river perked Mya. Katelyn watched in bewilderment as the blind girl touched the hole in the tree and started in another direction. So we are close to the village. A more defined path also gave it away. Good, it's close to water. The woman was eager to meet the leader and get to work, whatever she was going to do.
[George Bullion] | 26 | Gardener | Power: Accelerated Plant Growth | Tagged: Mya, Katelyn |

xxxxxThe sound of water also caught George's attention. A bath would be nice. They were grimy and sweaty. Water was essential to life. He was relieved that they were getting closer, the path was more travelled on.
anvil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:11 am

Athena Moralis//🌸

"I know who you are but how am I supposed to give you respect when you don't respect me?" She questioned she placed her hand on her hip.
(Ugh major wb)
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jax Ghan/ Acting leader/ number 8!

Postby lover boy. » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:22 am

JᎪx ᎶhᎪᏁ|ᎪᏟᏆᎥᏁᎶ ᏞᎬᎪᎠᎬᏒ|ᏟᎪᏁ bᏒᎬᎪᏆhᎬ uᏁᎠᎬᏒᎳᎪᏆᎬᏒ⚓

Jax chuckled once again, ' So it truly is stupidity.', he said knowing that she wouldn't understand, considering the fact that he asked himself that question through his thoughts. ' Listen- Athena, is it? How about you continue on with your day, it's not like you standing here will make you of any more importance' He said rudely, gesturing to the fact that her rank was still to be determined. He then began to walk off, leaving drops on the ground as he went.

((I feel your pain XD))

тαgѕ: Athena Moralis, σρєη!
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:33 am

Athena Moralis//🌸

She felt anger stir up so she turned him around looked him in the eyes "sleep" she said her eyes swirled causing mind manipulation and she made him fall asleep " Don't mess with me" she snapped even though he couldn't hear her she turned and continued jogging
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[the outsider ; number four.]

Postby mellow. » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:39 am

Noah didn't listen to the man; He's barely more intimidating than the bunny rabbit I had at
ten years old,
Noah thought to himself, scoffing a bit. He slowly lowered his hands,
hoping that the manwas more focused on seeing his face than where his hands were going.
His hands gradually made their way to his hoodie's front pockets; he dug around in there,
and what was inside? Rocks. He had kept them because he never knew when he needed to
use them— whether he ended up throwing them into the eyes of bears or just skipping
them across the river. This time, he was ready to pelt the rocks at someone.

Instincts kicking in as the man raised his voice, Noah started moving his legs rapidly,
beginning to run. As fast as he could, he ran in a zig-zag motion so it would be
harder to catch him. He then hid, behind a thick oak tree, seeing the man's face
from his hiding spot. He was tall, with almost no hair, and had strong features.
Noah wasn't paying too much attention to those, however, because he was too
busy trying not to get captured and eaten. He picked a heavier rock out of
his pocket and darted it as close to the man's face as he could. He then threw
a couple more rocks at him for good measure, before turning to run off again.

Noah couldn't get too far, for soon he found his legs scratched and bleeding
a bit, his body on the grassy floor. He had tripped over a large thorny bush,
for he wasn't looking ahead of him. He looked upwards, to see a man ob-
viously older than him, and he seemed to have been picking berries.
It was a bit embarrassing, he thought, and closed his eyes for a few seconds,
sighing. I feel pretty stupid, Noah thought to himself. He probably
thinks I'm stupid. What am I even doing, running from the only sign of
life here for days?
He questioned himself, opening his eyes again, and
looking at the sky. Hey, maybe if I just lay here and pretend I don't see
him he'll do the same; and I can get back to running away from the
cannibals.
He thought to himself. He may have been surviving and holding
his own for the past couple days— but in the end, he was still just an awkward teenager.
    ────────────
    ░░░░░░░
    ────────────
    [I.] noah carter !
    [II.] fifteen years !
    [III.] outsider !
    [IV.] tags: Dean , Magnus !

────────────
mellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dean Andrews JR./ leader/ number 6!

Postby lover boy. » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:09 am

|DEAN ANDREWS JR. / LEADER / POWER: TELEKINESIS / Type A| Soon, the child began to run off, in response Dean began to run after the boy. Soon he heard the boy grunt as though he were throwing something, he stuck his hands out, controlling the stones to be floating in the air. He then dropped his hands, causing the stones to drop as well, and when he looked up from the fallen rocks, the boy was gone. Guess he didn't see that rather cool moment.. Dean thought , making fun of the situation, he knew that he'd better find that boy, he could be scared, or a danger. Either way, it'd be best if he found him before any harm was done he thought heading off to the cabins.

|TAGS:Noah Carter|
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:22 am

Magnus Whitmoore
20|Male
Outsider (B)
Tagged: Noah.

Magnus froze when he heard someone - or something - running, the sound getting closer. He considered finding somewhere to hide, but there was nowhere that would be suitable... or sensible. Instead, he waited, bracing himself... and what looked like a teenaged boy seemed to just appear, trip over the thorned bush and fall to the floor. Concerned, Magnus put the container of berries that he had already collected into his bag. "Do you want some help?" he asked, holding a hand out to the boy, to help him up. If anything, Magnus was relieved to know that there was indeed other human life around. However, he reminded himself to remain cautious as well, in case it turned out that this boy was hostile.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me