The Beast Within - Powers RP - OPEN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Beast Within - Powers RP - OPEN

Postby // Kzryail » Sun May 28, 2017 9:37 am

Shoki Kusabane wrote:{18} (Male) {Homo} (Probability) {Location: Housing} (Tagging: Yashamaru)
The pink eyed male giggles at Yashamaru's reaction. It make him want to bug him like this even more, just to see what other cute expressions and noises he would make. "Hey, I know I'm fabulous and all but... You should be watching the show~" he hums in a teasing manner.
(Whoops, spelling error :p bit that would make for an interesting extra scene in manga or anime... 030) (maybe try finding a body pillow? Just those long pillows that you can hug. I have a fluffy one to keep me from banging up against the wall c:)

Ryide Kusabane wrote:{16} (Female) {Andro} (Arcane Brush) {Location: Neighborhood} (Tagging: Luke)
Her eye slightly twitched at the random beam of sunlight. Her pink eyes glare over at the male who she was following, and was interested in seeing that he was the source of the sunlight. Interested, but annoyed at the same time. Why did he want to do this to her? With an annoyed huff, Ryide takes the brush behind her ear with her free hand and quickly draws a circle in the air, closing her eyes to view where exactly in space she was drawing the circle. It was drawn around a small budding branch, one near the male's head. The circle caused the thing to bloom and shoot out at the accelerated growth. The branch pops out and bonks the male right on the head which should throw off his aim ad attention from her.

Koiza Tsuaki wrote:{19} (Male) {Andro} (Dream Demon) {Location: Roof of Store} (Tagging: Axel)
Koiza groans at the male's response and bonks his forehead gently against his pulled up legs. He remains like this for a bit, sulking before his purple eyes lay on the red head. "Say. What's your name?" He figured that maybe a name would spark his memory, if he knew this male and try to figure out what kind of link they had with one another. "You appear to be familiar... Yet not."

Kysma Izamoto wrote:{17} (Male) {Pan} (Power Manipulation) {Location: Beach} (Tagging: Negi)
"Caramel it is!" He chirps as he orders up at the window, paying for the treats. It is his duty as the male to pay for it, common manners. Once ordering, he turns around to look back at Negi, nothing what she had said right out of the blue. "Huh? What makes you think that all of a sudden?" He asks, taking a few steps towards her and Eddie, kneeling down and reaching his hand out for the canine.

Tsuaka Kunoha wrote:{17} (Male) {Andro} (Kotonoha Sensu) {Location: Library} (Tagging: Steve)
Tsuaka didn't pay any heed to what the blond male said, only the beginning sentence where he cuts himself off. "Um, the books aside. You said... Something about a cat?" He asks skeptically, raising an eyebrow. "In the library?" It may have been a coincidence and all, but he knew spot on it was a cat. Was this male some kind of see or something? Whatever it was, Tsuaka knew he would be far from normal if he were to actually hear and "see" his cat.
In response, Ai huffs and rolls her eyes, tail swishing in an annoyed fashion. She could already feel the strange aura the male gave off, but didn't bother to tell Tsuaka seeing that he was a little busy right now.

Rikai Morga wrote:{17} (Female) {Pan} (Compression+Linguist) {Location: ---} (Tagging: open (Simon?))
(I'm too lazy to write anything. @Spiritstar, how's is going with Simon? 0w0)

Xiox Rarlark wrote:{18} (Male) {Pan} (Spacial Manipulation) {Location: City} (Tagging: open)
Xiox growls as he makes his way through the bustling crowed of the place. It was one thing for people to bumped into him, but it was another of they bumped into him and didn't say sorry, or check to see if he was alright. He had taken care of that person with ease, the person only being a few steps away from Xiox, allowing him to use his power on the person. It certainly was a nice venting session, and no one interfered with him, another added plus of his power. As long as whatever it was was in his range, he could do whatever he wished with them. It was as if he was a good of a little bubble around him. It wasn't the whole world, but the bubble suited him just fine. He continues on the sidewalk with a scowl on his face, still rather agaited by the encounter with a person. He didn't need anyone else to be bugging him, so as long as people stood away from him, he stays away from them.

Yixa Ranni wrote:{16} (Female) {Hetero} (Digitalize) {Location: ---} (Tagging: ---)
(Not accepted yet, just setting up header)
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Sun May 28, 2017 9:45 am

jenny has just set up her laptop when a girl came up to her and asked if she does not mind her sitting at her table and jenny shrugged and said casually starting to do some window shopping for new gloves on the laptop "nope, sit away. unless you are tempting to steal my laptop?"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Mood and status: Busy
FIZZY'S NEWS:
1. I have a 2008 pet for auction! please go and click here and bid!

2. I have an character wolf shop! please come and visit! here's the door
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Sun May 28, 2017 10:05 am

Julian Bloodsin

Female △ 17 △ Overly Energetic / Very quick speed and timing △ Location; Wandering △ Mood; Quiet and alert △ Tagged; Open △ Crush; To be Discovered.

Her movement was uneasy for those around her, she could run a marathon with no stopping or water and still beat everyone else with ease. She could run 27 miles in three minutes if she tried hard enough, her strength was mostly in her core and legs anyhow. One thing was for sure and it was that fitness mattered the most to her, she was built, but short, which also have her advantages in fights, but she never really cause too much trouble seeing how she was a goody-goody. Walking down the wilderness trail she had slept on the night before she cracked her knuckles and slouched her shoulders, she was kinda tired of living alone... There is nobody to help or depend on. Looking around she saw a café not to far from her and heard her stomach growl. Even if she was seemingly poor she had a lot of money she kept from part-time jobs and full-time jobs in the past.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rain, » Sun May 28, 2017 10:23 am

Adromeda Darke | Shadow manipulation | 17 y/o Female | Tagged; Julian
Adromeda walked quietly, her hands in her pocket, until noticing Julian looking at a cafe. "Hmm...Looks easy enough to talk to. Hey! You!"

Luna Darke | Photokinesis, or Light Manipulation | 17 y/o female | Tagged; Jenny
Luna took the opportunity to sit down beside her. "I wouldnt dream of it, doll. Im Luna..Luna Darke."

"She needs me. And I need her.
Its as simple as that."

🌧 kalons 🌧 my kalons 🌧 my pillowtails 🌧 pillowtails 🌧 work list 🌧
rain,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Sun May 28, 2017 11:03 am

jenny started to bid on some fancy cool looking gloves that matches her brothers leather jacket that she was currently wearing and she looked up from her laptop to be polite "well, it's nice to meet you Luna. i am Jenny, but you can call me Jen for short if you want, i don't mind if you don't. it my nickname in this area. even the workers in this place calls me that." then she called to the guy who was behind the counter putting cream on her muffin "am i right?" the guy looked at jenny and chuckled as he walked over to place the muffin on the table "yes, Jen your right." then turning to luna and asked "you want to place an order, miss?"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Mood and status: Busy
FIZZY'S NEWS:
1. I have a 2008 pet for auction! please go and click here and bid!

2. I have an character wolf shop! please come and visit! here's the door
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 28, 2017 12:49 pm

Geda Hiromi~ 18~ Male~ Asexual Homoromantic~ Crush: Kokyu~ Invisibility~ Kokyu

The black haired and blue eyed boy shook his head, trying not to blush as he had just called Kokyu cute, well little Kokyu anyway. He huffed as he glanced at the other male, and softly said "Well...you are welcome. So...If I were to get a dog, should I get a puppy to raise?" he questioned. He hummed a bit, blushing as he looked down a moment. "I-I...wanttoknowwhichwayyouswing!" he said, now loud enough it could be heard, but too quick and it sounded jumbled up. Blushing, eh looked down at his hands.

(Geez bud, calm down)

Kyoichi Agumine~ 18/19~ Male~ Bi~ Crush: Axel~ Bird control and mild storm control~ Nazei and Ghost~ Open (riding)

Shaking his head, he sighed softly, then took out his phone. Hey Axel, I think Ghost smells you on my shirt...I was half asleep today when I changed, and kind of...forgot to change it...Uh, anyway! Nazei is out on patrol again, just thought I'd give you a heads up in case you wanted to watch out for the little monster.
He sighed, not even waiting to see if he ever got an answer, slipping the phone back into a pocket. Shaking his head, he said "Take it easy, Ghost..." and patted his neck. He then swung up onto his back, smiling as he once again rode bareback. He grinned, smiling in the feel of the breeze as Ghost trotted, then cantered.

Yashamaru- Looks in 20s- Any pronouns- Aromantic Bi(?)sexual- Crush: Shoki~ Floating, eerie singing- Shoki

The white haired, ruby eyed one huffed, shaking his head as he eyed the other white haired male. He glanced down for a moment, feeling the odd heat in his belly, and his cheeks. Shaking his head, he huffed "I am watching it..." as he glanced at the screen. He smiled when the opening, though short, then came on the screen. "Music...What is this song called?" he questioned.

(For the life of me, I can not remember...And Love Exorcist actually sounds cute. Where'd you get yours from?)

Negi Mesumu- 16- Female- Bisexual- Crush: Kysma~ Marksmanship, Kiss of Death- Edie/Kysma

She smiled a moment, as she nodded at him and said "Thank you." She watched him go to the little window, to order, then tipped her head to the side. Shaking her head, she glanced down at her feet for a moment. Shaking her head, she chuckled to herself, though unsure why. Edie leaned into the touch, as Negi blushed a bit. "Well...She's at the age where she can have pups. I want to see her pups..."

Shion Amelia Hiribe- 18- Female- Asexual Biromantic- Crush: Haruto- (Gotta find the name of this thing...)- Haruto

She shrugged, as she looked back at the glasses bound dark haired boy again. She huffed a bit, then said "I suppose they could. Or, ya know, I could watch him for you. I mean, if you wanted me to...By the way, if you don't mind my asking, where do you work?" she asked him. She smiled at the small dog again.

Matthew Grace- 18- Male- Homosexual- Crush: Artie~ Water control for various things- Arthur/Codie (npc)

He smiled at the dark haired and brownish, almost red, eyed male, ducking his head a bit. "So...You're the butler then?" he asked, a bit quietly. The man nodded at him, then looked at the other boy. He seemed to study the purple hair, as he'd studied the green of Mattie. Shaking his head, he quietly nodded at him too. He huffed a bit, and said "I...am not happy this has happened...But I must stay strong, for little Mistress Dakota, and Rifka..." He led them to the car, opening the back for the boys and Dakota.

Fumio Cherie- 17- Female- Heterosexual- Crush: Zach- Plant magic- Zach

She squeaked, when she saw the blue flame he had created. She stared at it, then giggled a bit, wondering if it were hot...Shaking her head, she smiled softly at him. Nee squealed, hiding behind her shoulder, but peered out over it. Fumio chuckled, then said "That's so cool."

Henry Moore~ 17~ Male~ Homosexual~ Gun summoning, bit of fire, accuracy~ Romeo

The dark haired, blue eyed boy huffed softly, as he looked at the older male, then he shrugged as he looked away for a moment. He said "I mean...She seemed like a very nice girl, an I approved, so..." It's not like Zach had just abandoned him without a word, Henry had actually told him to go and have fun...Shaking his head again, he blinked when the other male spoke to him once more. "St... Stay together?" he squeaked, eyes widening a bit as he took it the wrong way.

Senn Tristan~ 16~ male~ Asexual Homorom~ 'Boy crush' on Nagisa~ Sensory Deprivation (making illusions, basically) and sensing emotions/moods~ Nagisa

The light haired boy huffed, as he glanced at the other male. He sighed as he shook his head a little bit, then he looked at the other male once more. Once outside, he shrugged as he looked up at the taller Nagisa. "Well...I suppose that could make things a little bit easier." he said. He smiled at the large golden form. He then allowed Nagisa to help onto his neck again.

Farkas- 23- Male- Asexual Homorom- Crush: Will be Raize- Inugami- Raize

The Inugami powered male huffed a little bit. He shook his head, as he glanced at the other male. He said "I believe i know where at least one is. I mean, if you'd want to go by it sometime." He shrugged, then nodded at the other male. He said "How long, exactly, is a while?"

(Alright)

Annabel K Serenity- 16- Female- Bi- Empath, wings of flame- Sayaka (Kitten)- Adam/ Malour

(Later)

Adam M Serenity- 16- Male- Homosexual- Romance Incubus, very minor fire power- Yumo (Dingo x dog)- Anna/ Malour

He made not much sound as he nodded at the female. He hefted his sister again, and this time he moved her around to his back. He put his arms around her legs, holding her safely in place. He then began to follow after Malour and wondered what she might be thinking. Shaking his head, he hummed softly to himself.

Torial Trinity- 23- Male- Asexual- Flame Illusion, One-word/touch triggered Stun- dog- Open

wip

Simon Harris- 26- Male- Homosexual Birom (has a crush...)- 'Byakkomaru' demon gun- ...- Open/Rikai

(Heh heh, very good, heh heh. Ignore that..)

The light haired and brightly blue eyed young man huffed, as he walked down the street. Again, he was thinking of cats, tabby and calico and calico tabby...He really found he wanted one now, but was having a tough time deciding which gender, color, pattern...Shaking his head, he looked up and noticed a familiar light purplish haired girl in the distance. "Rikai!" he called, waving as he hurried quicker towards her.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Sun May 28, 2017 1:02 pm

Kao, 16 , flame control--> tags: openr

Kao awoke gorggily, looking around the forest canopies and realized she had fallen asleep in her tree house. She frowned when she felt her face and the feeling of scabs beginning to materialize where Eden, her sister had scratched her the day before. Sighing, she sat up and stretched some, popping a few things in the process. "This was actually a refreshing place to sleep." She's murmured to herself and stood up, thinking of what she should do today.

Eden, 16 , cat features/cat shape shift --> tags: open!!

Eden walked down the sidewalk, her eyes scanning the area for her sister Kao. She hadnt seen her sister since yesterdays... Incident and was beginning to get really worried. She felt her tail wriggle nervously under her pale grey hoodie and forced it to stop moving. "Where could you be..." She thought for a moment, her mind drawing a blank.
Grace Brown, 13, Fox features/ Fox shift --> tags:open!

Grace shook herself awake when she felt a spider crawling on her muzzle and shot out of her den as she squeaked in surprise. She skidded to a halt and thought for a moment as she looked up at the sky, seeing it was already late in the day. "Geez, yesterday must have been a tiring one!" She chirped gleefully as her tail wagged playfully, beginning her daily trot around her home, the forest.

(Soorry I hadn't been active!! But is my character Alex accepted? I sent a pic to them of him.)

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 28, 2017 1:09 pm

(I have no idea, but I kind of want Adam to be able to meet him later on...)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Sun May 28, 2017 1:11 pm

(I think he was but I just wanna make sure before I start rping with him.)

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles