V1 Soul,Rouge, and Rowan (Please lock)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Werewolf role play! Soul, Rouge, and Rowan pack!

Postby CupidCola » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:51 am

Roka- Soul Beta- Female- Crush: Zeak- Tags: Tavish

"Probably somewhere near. I have no clue yet," She said, shrugging her shoulders but continued," I know that my alpha is probably going, Victor, Mayra, and after that I have no idea. It's going to be a lot of fun though. Just hope that no bears show up!" She chirped, trying to make a joke but it didn't quiet catch on to her.

Kito- Soul Healer- Female- Boyfriend: Jasper- Tags: Jasper

"Thank you!" She chirped, heading over to her desk and opening the jar. A second later, she groaned rubbing the bridge of her nose with her thumb and forefinger. "There are no more poppy seeds left!" Kito looked back at Jasper, giving a shy smile. "Ready to go down to the clinic again?"

Yoru- Soul Omega- Female- Boyfriend: Landon- Tags: Landon

Yoru laid down, resting her head on Landon. "Your fur is really soft," She noted, yawning as one of the pups rolled over onto her side. It was usual for her to be tired around this time of day, even if she hadn't done much. Some points in time her eyes fluttered shut but moments later opened again.

Nico- Soul Warrior- Female-Crush: Open- Tags: Ari

"Y-Yea I guess I'm fine!" She said, cursing herself for even going on the bridge in the first place. I built this bridge myself, how could it have given out? Nico thought, starting to sit up amongst the few rocks there were. "I got a few bumps and bruises, nothing too major."

Rosie- Pup watcher- Female-Crush: Frank-Tags: Frank

"I did with one person but I doubt he notices. Aslac tried telling me I got under his skin but I doubt that too," She muttered, placing her head on her knees. Underneath the makeup she wore, since most of it was gone now, was a freckly face with a light natural blush on her cheeks.

Soul- Rowan Omega- Female- Crush: Open- Tags: Cehrow

"N-No, I just don't talk much," She said, starting to question why she suddenly felt the need to talk to this boy. "Y-Yea I'm a Soulpack," She said, starting to puff out her chest a little. Soul had no idea that he was an omega, just assumed he was a warrior.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Werewolf role play! Soul, Rouge, and Rowan pack!

Postby Probably a Doctor » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:12 pm

╒═════╡T A V I S HxxD E G R O O T╞═════╕
Rouge Omega | Male | Tagged; Roka | Form | 25 |

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

He nodded and looked down a little and sighed
"Alrecht, soonds guid.." he mumbled gently and nodded
He couldn't remember the last time he went camping
"Ye ken, mah uncle fooght a bear ance..."
And chuckled a bit, slipping a small grin when remembering the time he watched his uncle wrestle a bear
It was probably the best day of his life, it was
xx

╒═══════╡K R I S T I A NxxL U D W I G╞═══════╕
Rowan Alpha | Male | Tagged; x | Form | 28 |

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Blinking a bit, the man who had been sitting at his desk for so long looked up and around the empty building he called a lab. He had heard a noise and stopped writing on the piece of paper next to the plant sample he had gotten outside deep within the ruins.
A smile spread on his tired face as he looked up at the vogels, the birds that enjoyed sitting in the rafters of the place.
"Go back to sleep my dears.. Its only me," he said to them in German, and they seemed to understand him, for they settled back down and cooed softly
He had not slept in many days, work and studies had kept him up.
He did not rely on drinks to keep him going, his stamina was strangely longer than before
Though that's what he thought, and paid no attention to the looks he was getting from his birds when he looked himself in the mirror and scolded his frail being.
Standing up slowly and putting down the pencil he had in his left hand, he stretched a bit and moved out of the quote on quote lab to head outside
Blinking and adjusting his glasses a bit he breathed in the nice less stuffy air and noticed the sunshine and blue skies
He remembered when he had appeared there so long ago, and tried getting into it, but luck was not on his side that day
Soon enough he was made Alpha.. and he stuck around with it for a bit, enjoying the power
Memories stirred in his mind while he started on a walk, fixing his vest while sticking his hands in his pockets and walking down a trail that lead to the building he had a room in
One that seemed like a road, he walked this many times
Birds weren't enough to keep him company
xx
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me