☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby artemis, » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:24 pm

The wolf rolled his eyes. "Gee. You are more annoying than that Cyprian boy." He slowed so Cilan could keep up. "Because Mallory asked me to. I do what she says, we are all loyal to her." He continued forward. He stopped, and turned to face him. "She's got an entire wolf pack on her side. I know how she feels about you. Not to mention how you feel about her. If you mess with her, you have got us to deal with." He turned and kept walking.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:31 pm

(sorry my dudes hahaha, I think I misread a previous post)

lily shook the guilt from her mind, knowing that her ignoring Rowan's apology and pulling away when he met her gaze probably saddened him a little. "Cool, I'm all good to referee," she answered Laurel, looking over the dagger she'd just pulled out. "Have you put any rules in place yet?" she added.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:39 pm

"Nope I'm never ready, but let's get on with it." She looked at Lily when she mentioned rules. "Good question." She looked back to Jaai and called out. "Jaai, do we have any rules?" She spread her feet out a little and stood on the balls of her feet, ready to dodge or attack, depending on what Jaai might do first.
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Cute bunnies~~~>ImageImage
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:44 pm

"How about one: don't kill eachother? Sound good?" Jaai said, placing her hand on her hip.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy, » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:50 pm

"I think it sounds good," Ari stated.

xxxxxlxl𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
╔═════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxlSpicy - She/Her
xxxllImage
xxxxllImageImage
xxl,lImageImage
xxlImageImage
xxxxxlAesthetic Trash
xxxxxxxxxxl
╚═════════════════╝
xxxxxxl𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙐𝙋
spicy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:58 pm

"That's all? No other limits?" She blinked stupidly, slightly intimidated by the lack of rules. "Wait wait wait. Rowan, can you heal injuries that have poison in them? Or is it a completely different story?" She turned her head to look at him expectantly for an answer. Well it's not like I have instant lethal poisons since Erion didn't let me make them, but I think I have a few mini specimen jars of various incapacitating poisons. I remember seeing it near the spoons.
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:00 pm

"Let's start now, Laurel. Forgo the poisons."
Jaai studied her now-opponent. About ten feet away. Dagger in right hand. Ready stance. She contemplated different ways to attack. Finally, she decided on a quick maneuver tactic.
Jaai flung herself directly at Laurel, forming a chunk of ice on her arm to defend herself. She slipped right under Laurel's outstretched left arm, regretfully landing on her bump. She muttered a swear and scrambled up to block Laurel's swings.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:13 pm

[That's okay! XD]

Cilan made an astonished face, feigning extreme offense. He couldn't keep up the act for long, and ended up laughing. He couldn't believe someone, even a predatory animal, believed he had sunk below the level of that terrible boy. Cilan did stop when the wolf did though, and listened intently.
"Uhh okay. Trust me, I don't have the guts to mess with your Alpha, even without the pack to back her up," Cilan said with a nervous grin. He followed after the wolf, wondering. How exactly did Mallory feel about him in return?

Rowan had to think about this question. "I don't know, but please do not risk that," he pleaded and held his hands up. "I cannot heal sicknesses and I don't know where poison would fit. Perhaps I may even make it worse, because my touch takes away your sense of pain. If I cannot heal poisoning, you could die in my arms and not be aware you are dying." His voice was clear and calm, despite his edge of worry.
He watched the fight, even though he hated violence. He needed to wait until it was over. It would be important for him to quickly heal both people, before the adrenaline wore off and they realized they were in pain from fighting. Rowan hated when other people were in pain.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:21 pm

Laurel yelped as she stumbled away, also cursing lightly. Catching herself before she fell, her dagger smoothly slipped out of her hand, flying straight towards Jaai. Mentally berating herself for her accidental attack, she quickly glanced around the area, looking for an area that would benefit her.I'll tug it back if it misses her; if it hits, I'll have to wait until I lost all my weapons.
Lonely_Dream wrote:
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:32 pm

Jaai tried to block the weapon and successfully batted it away. She huffed in relief, creating a foot ice wall under Laurel.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me