The Beast Within - Powers RP - OPEN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Beast Within - Powers RP - OPEN

Postby Darkanra » Fri May 26, 2017 7:47 am

Zak
Zakon Nox | Male| 18 | Demonhound - fire manipulation | Tagged: Skye | Form

Zakon laughed and shrugged, thinking. "I like canines. I like cats too. But canines are more my thing." He looked thoughtful for a moment, like he was going to add more, but stopped himself instead. "How about you?"

X
X

Raize
Raize Thanatros | Male | 444 | Immortality - Nullifying ability | Tagged: Farkas | Form

Raize tilted his head slightly. "Cat Café." He repeated, thoughtful. "Yes. I might visit one of those. They sound interesting." He followed Farkas, making note of the buildings and landmarks they passed. "It's been a while since I've been to London.."

((@ Spiritstar3, yes, I'm aware. I was in a hurry. My apologies, but I tried to give you something to respond to.))

Inactive | msg on TH if needed.
If you play this game we're friends automatically hmu

Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Fri May 26, 2017 7:58 am

"Alright." Malour turned on her heel and walked away, wasting no time whatsoever. She wanted to find the mythical one, or as this boy called him, the mystery man, and get some answers. "Will he gies them though? He'd better. I am not go I home without answers."
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Fri May 26, 2017 8:34 am

Angered Kitty wrote:
Julian Bloodsin

Female △ 17 △ Overly Energetic / Very quick speed and timing △ Location; Wandering △ Mood; Quiet and alert △ Tagged; Open △ Crush; To be Discovered.

The feeling of waking up was always uneasy, and scary, she still had her disorder, what if someone found out?.. Getting up quickly she wiped the sleep out of her eyes and she felt peaceful.. Something she thought she'd never feel again. Picking up her bandana she wrapped it around her hair in the fashion perhaps an old lady would a to a cloak. Pulling her hair back into a messy bun she sighed and wiped off her side from any dirt or mud that was on her, even if she was rather poor she didn't need to look messy. Looking around her to find her bag she realized she had kept it on all night and sighed in relief, "These granola bars are starting to get old... I want some real food for breakfast." She lived by herself now, her brother moved to Durham North Carolina to go into medical training.. and she was once again, left.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Origami XD » Fri May 26, 2017 9:02 am

not me wrote:
Tsuaka Kunoha wrote:{17} (Male) {Andro} (Kotonoha Sensu) {Location: Library} (Tagging: Steve)
Tsuaka didn't notice until Aiha growls at him, pawing his arm. "Hey, someone's talking to you!" She hisses, fur bristling at the unfamiliar person that decided to reach out for them. In order to make sure her partner pays attention to this stranger, Aiha walks over to the laptop and closes out of the word doc before sitting on his keyboard, rendering the whole thing unusable at this moment.
Tsuaka sighs and raises both of his hands in defeat. It looked awfully strange, a person like him just surrendering to an untouched laptop that obviously could be used, but Tsuaka could see his Honne, which made them physical beings to him. It was both good and bad at the same time. This would be counted as one of those bad times. "Fine, you win Aiha." He grumbles before turning to look at the male who had asked for his assistance. His purple eyes quickly scan the book. "It a book on how to engage in a sexual relationship." Tsuaka states in a rather blunt voice for a topic like this.
"If you haven't noted, he's blind." Aiha meows in a matter of fact voice, tail happily swaying over the laptop's surface, knowing that she had pointed out a vital point that the male didn't notice, despite being obvious.
Of course, he didn't notice that until his cat pointed that out to him, which made Tsuaka wonder about this male's motives. Did he come specifically to him? Did he know of his odd powers, which is why he would go out of his way to see him in a library despite being blind? "Why do you wana know? You appear to be blind as a bat with those bandages wrapped around your eyes." Tsuaka keeps his hand in his pocket where his fan was just in case. You can't be too careful after all.

Origami XD wrote:Lucky
I smiled at her when she spoke " it'd be my pleasure " I said with a bow. I looked around in awe " I couldn't imagine living in a place like this " I said before turning back to her. I blinked when I noticed her unease. " I know what you mean " I said thinking back to my time in the asylum. " my parents weren't there often, and I spent most of the time in doors, being looked after by others. To be honest I left that place rather recently, and I ended up here " I said looking at the architecture and grinned. " I'm glad to be here, yoy know you're only the 4th person I've met I'm happy people here are so nice " I said as I walked into the cafe I got water, the jasmine tea to go and a randomly selected tea. I walked back out with a smile.

Steve
I gave a tilt of my head as the spoke with his cat. " your cat talks to- " I was caught off guard when I heard what it was about, I took in a small gasp of air. " please tell me I didn't just ruin my day like this " I said as I turned a deep red. I took the book back and held it to my ear and for a few seconds the drop of a needle could be heard. " oh god " I said pulling the book away from me, I faced it " this is so wromg " I said as I stood up and put the book back, I returned with two more books and handed one to him. " to be honest I'm tring to learn to read, it might be kinda weird but I don't see like you " I said as I tossed up the book. " I see better " I said catching it, for a few seconds I remained silent then blushed. " but I can't read, and some times if it's noisy I get confused, and I can't see colors.... there are alot of cons " I said before facing him. " so what does that one say " I said as I held my book closer to my ear.
If you want art pm me and we can talk.
this is a song for if any of my friends are going through tough times https://youtu.be/JESuKSbqkIc
hi every one, if you haven't met me then i'm not a stranger, just a friend you haven't met yet ^-^
feel free to vent to me, i promise that i won't tell any one or laugh, and i might vent a little back if i understand where your coming from
Mood ; happy

hi i'm origami XD but you can call me (G-16)
i'm a dude/ I am a typical American/ and here's a riddle :
I have deceived you for your whole life, you learn me from childhood but you only see parts of me where parts of me are not and sometimes don't see me at all:if youpm me the right answer then i'll give you a free pet
[color=#0000FF]ps if you want to know the previous riddle pm me to ask.
watch this video, no regerts. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ow ... n=918154df
Origami XD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Fri May 26, 2017 9:19 am

Heidi//17//assistance//tags: Jasmine

The girl shrugged, trying her best to support the older woman as they entered the station. "Yeah, but in a confusing and possibly dangerous situation... Plus I'm pretty much a stranger. I think it was nice of you." Her green eyes flickered downward as Jaz took out her wallet and handed her some money. "Okay, and I can understand that." Heidi chuckled, a little flustered at the sudden responsibility. Paying for tickets and getting on the train, The blonde found a few open seats. "If you want you can take a quick nap on the bus, just... Tell me which stop is yours, I guess." She flashed a concerned glance to Jaz as she sat down.

___

Kokyu//17//ghost//tags: Geda

Kokyu took a swift sip of his own tea as well, his eyes closing as he did so before gently putting it down again and taking his phone back. At his reaction to the photos the corners of the boy's mouth turned upwards. It was to be expected, as the dog's owner shared the same opinion of him. The second part, however, caught him a bit off guard and he gave a quiet but genuine laugh. "Ah, well thank you. Honestly I don't really enjoy looking at pictures of me when I was younger. Trico, on the other hand, is... Well, kind of self explanatory, no?" He quieted down a bit after the squeak, his head tilting to the side slightly in curiosity at something that Geda had murmured to himself. "Pardon...?" Kokyu asked hesitantly, unsure if it was meant to be heard or not.

___

Arthur//18//doppelgänger, matter//tags: Mattie, Dakota, Rifka, Butler

Arthur nodded his thanks to Rifka and flashed a small smile and nod when she left. His violet eyes moved to catch the appearance of their driver quickly after, unintentionally tracking his posture and mood. The boy blinked and looked to the ground when he realized himself doing so, and quickly shook his head to clear his noughts before moving on. Looking back to Mattie and the girl as he followed after the but,Dr to the car, his eyebrows scrunched together in concern. "What about you? How are you handling this?" Arthur asked, wanting to make sure his new companion was okay.

___

Nagisa//19//dragon-shifter//tags: Senn

The dragon-shifter arched an eyebrow at the boy's behaviour, taking it as him being a bit uncomfortable in the new place. Perhaps being outside would help. Nagisa strode over to a spot where he couldn't damage many buildings or vehicles if he shifted and looked over to Senn. "Ah, would you rather walk them here then? As to not totally freak them out?" The blond asked, taking the shape of a large golden beast in a few seconds of bright light. The dragon stood before the other supernatural and extended a claw. The university student made a mental note to get his sunglasses back if they ended up doing so.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rain, » Fri May 26, 2017 12:45 pm

Adromeda Darke | Shadow manipulation | 17 y/o Female | Tagged; Luna
Adromeda walked quietly through the streets, attempting to block out her twin's voice as she blabbed on, probably about a guy she met. Adromeda just couldn't stand how she could talk so much! Or why she visited her so often, it was quite annoying to see her as it is.

Luna Darke | Photokinesis, or Light Manipulation | 17 y/o female | Tagged; Adromeda
"I think his name was James, I dunno. I just hope I can see him again...Adromeda! Are you even listening to me?!" She snapped, turning to her quiet sister, who just stared at her. "Relax.. I don't care, and don't want to hear about 'James'."
Last edited by rain, on Fri May 26, 2017 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"She needs me. And I need her.
Its as simple as that."

🌧 kalons 🌧 my kalons 🌧 my pillowtails 🌧 pillowtails 🌧 work list 🌧
rain,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 26, 2017 1:04 pm

(Sorry guys
Going to bed early tonight, so please be patient with me until tomorrow)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rain, » Sun May 28, 2017 6:19 am

Adromeda only scoffed at her sister's response. "James is not important...Hes not like us, Luna, when are you gonna get it!?" She snapped irritably. Luna crossed her arms, and turned away. "I'm not dealing with your tantrum Luna, I'm leaving." Adromeda only responded, starting to walk away from Luna and find a nearby cafe. While walking, Adromeda took a deep breath, not noticing Julian, who was quite close to her. She bumped into the smaller girl, surprise flashing in her eyes.

Luna Darke | Photokinesis, or Light Manipulation | 17 y/o female | Tagged; Adromeda
Luna's jaw dropped as her sister left. "How dare she! She should at least listen to me! Whats so important about her life that makes it more important than me!?" She said, stamping her foot on the ground.

Its as simple as that."

rain,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Sun May 28, 2017 9:16 am

Jenny (open)walked out from her house with her laptop in hand making sure her gloves stay on so she won't shift in front of people. As she walked, she thought of buying more gloves because her only pair of gloves are getting a bit worn from non stop being worn by her. the sighing she stopped at her favourite café and walked in and asked for a huge chocolate muffin and tea at the counter before she sat on her favourite spot in the café making herself comfortable.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Mood and status: Busy
FIZZY'S NEWS:
1. I have a 2008 pet for auction! please go and click here and bid!

2. I have an character wolf shop! please come and visit! here's the door
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rain, » Sun May 28, 2017 9:20 am

Adromeda only scoffed at her sister's response. "James is not important...Hes not like us, Luna, when are you gonna get it!?" She snapped irritably. Luna crossed her arms, and turned away. "I'm not dealing with your tantrum Luna, I'm leaving." Adromeda only responded, starting to walk away from Luna and find a nearby cafe. While walking, Adromeda took a deep breath, not noticing Julian, who was quite close to her. She bumped into the smaller girl, surprise flashing in her eyes.

Luna Darke | Photokinesis, or Light Manipulation | 17 y/o female | Tagged; Jenny
Luna sighed, making her way through the town, finding a nice cafe. While glancing around, she saw a girl sitting in the cafe, and decided to sit by her. "Hi there! Hope you dont mind me sitting here!"

Its as simple as that."

rain,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me