The Beast Within - Powers RP - OPEN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Beast Within - Powers RP - OPEN

Postby cocogerber13 » Thu May 25, 2017 5:58 am

Kokyu//17//ghost//tags: Geda

The boy nodded his thanks as the waitress brought over their drinks, offering a small smile as well before looking back to Geda. He seemed to be thinking about something, perhaps his "rude" question. "I can assure you that I'm not easily offended." He chuckled lightly. Kokyu had noticed the pink slightly dusting his human companion's face, wondering what had brought it on. At the change of topic, Kokyu brought out his phone. "Yes, actually. Most of my pictures are of him." The 17-year-old smiled, handing Geda his phone from across the table. As he had said, there were many pictures of Trico throughout his life along with selfies that a younger and current-aged Kokyu had taken with the dog. "And... Yes, that butler was my friend. He didn't work for us for long, but I think getting Trico is what got him fired." He admitted with a sigh. "I mean, he did get Trico behind my parents' backs, but it was still a nice gesture to me."

___

Arthur//18//doppelgänger, matter//tags: Mattie, Dakota, Rifka

Arthur looked up. He watched and waited patiently as Mattie picked up his sister and sort of bowed to Rifka. "A horse and carriage seems a bit usual... The boy thought aloud to himself, perking up and nodding at the choice of a car. "Yeah, car would be best probably. Faster and safer for three." He agreed, his expression unreadable. "where should we go?" The doppelgänger wondered, looking to Rifka for guidance.

___

(Lol yeah that's me as a monster tbh)

Nagisa//19//dragon-shifter//tags: Senn

He nodded, arriving to the first floor again. "If you have a job then you can get other things. For now, though, my home is yours. We're also going to grab a few things while we're out; you know, for the dogs." The man hummed a bit as his eyes scanned the counter, and after patting his pockets to make sure he had everything, opened and stood at the door. "I do hope they'll be okay with dragon travel... Anyway, we can leave whenever you're ready."
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Thu May 25, 2017 8:09 am

Julian Bloodsin

Female △ 17 △ Overly Energetic / Very quick speed and timing △ Location; Wandering △ Mood; Quiet and alert △ Tagged; Open △ Crush; To be Discovered.

The feeling of waking up was always uneasy, and scary, she still had her disorder, what if someone found out?.. Getting up quickly she wiped the sleep out of her eyes and she felt peaceful.. Something she thought she'd never feel again. Picking up her bandana she wrapped it around her hair in the fashion perhaps an old lady would a to a cloak. Pulling her hair back into a messy bun she sighed and wiped off her side from any dirt or mud that was on her, even if she was rather poor she didn't need to look messy. Looking around her to find her bag she realized she had kept it on all night and sighed in relief, "These granola bars are starting to get old... I want some real food for breakfast." She lived by herself now, her brother moved to Durham North Carolina to go into medical training.. and she was once again, left.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Thu May 25, 2017 8:45 am

Zak
Zakon Nox | Male| 18 | Demonhound - fire manipulation | Tagged: Skye | Form

X
X

"Sure." Zakon looked relieved. "Shall we..?" He gestured down the path that wound itself around the park. "Ask away.." He looked a little apprehensive about her questions.

X
X
X

Raize
Raize Thanatros | Male | 444 | Immortality - Nullifying ability | Tagged: Farkas | Form

X
X

"That sounds like fun." Raize mused, following Farkas. "What's a cat Café?"

Inactive | msg on TH if needed.
If you play this game we're friends automatically hmu

Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Origami XD » Thu May 25, 2017 10:03 am

Tsuaka Kunoha wrote:{17} (Male) {Andro} (Kotonoha Sensu) {Location: Library} (Tagging: open)
The blonde was sitting at one of the more secluded tables in the library, typing away on his laptop. The fan which he uses to summon the familiars referred to as Honne was snug in his pocket, the tip of the handle peeking out slightly. It was something that he don't want to go waving about. These kinds of fans were more feminine, something that didn't bother Tsuaka all too much. He knew that he was somewhat gay, but still held some interest in females. (Though, he knew he was leaning more towards males). His fingers danced across the keyboard, typing up information on a word document. It was recording what he knew so far about this strange power, and profiling some of the Honne he had brought into the world. He has yet found anyone who could see them as well, let alone sense their presence. One of his closest Honne, Aiha, the manifestation of the word love from his sister's point of view, sat beside him in the form of a small white cat with orange markings, a purple ribbon tied around her neck. She kept her eyes on the screen, watching that Tsuaka typed up and making sure he didn't make any funny mistakes. The two of them were so focused on this document, that they didn't pay attention to their surroundings of the library, so it would be a delayed reaction if some burglar decided to come and take the goodies away from the library, if the library had anything good to offer other than a nice, isolated spot to work.

Steve
I walked into the library and felt some what embarrassed. " what the hell do I look like, me a blind man in a library of all places... " I muttered to my self, I smiled as I found a quiet place in the library. I walked to it and was surprised to find a man sitting there. I quickly took a book and opened it. I felt stupid as I faced the book. Through my eyes, or ears the papers seemed blank. I looked up at the other person then back to my book and blushed. " uhh...... excuse me, sir, do you by any chance have the time to tell me what this book is called " I said feeing like an idiot. I slid the book to him being careful not to bother the cat " I'm a little hard of seeing you see " I said pointing at my bandages. I chuckled awkwardly as I joked " but I dont ".
If you want art pm me and we can talk.
this is a song for if any of my friends are going through tough times https://youtu.be/JESuKSbqkIc
hi every one, if you haven't met me then i'm not a stranger, just a friend you haven't met yet ^-^
feel free to vent to me, i promise that i won't tell any one or laugh, and i might vent a little back if i understand where your coming from
Mood ; happy

hi i'm origami XD but you can call me (G-16)
i'm a dude/ I am a typical American/ and here's a riddle :
I have deceived you for your whole life, you learn me from childhood but you only see parts of me where parts of me are not and sometimes don't see me at all:if youpm me the right answer then i'll give you a free pet
[color=#0000FF]ps if you want to know the previous riddle pm me to ask.
watch this video, no regerts. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ow ... n=918154df
Origami XD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Thu May 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Shoki Kusabane wrote:{18} (Male) {Homo} (Probability) {Location: Housing} (Tagging: Yashamaru)
"Blue Exorcist or if you want to call it by the japanese name, Ai No Exorcist. I haven't gotten that far trough the show yet, but it's pretty entertaining so far." Shoki says as he sets the remote off to the side, content with the show that Natflix decided to present to them. The white haired male happily purrs and snuggles Yashamaru, hugging him like a teddy bear. (I imagine Yasha to be a pretty comfortable human pillow ^-^)

Ryide Kusabane wrote:{16} (Female) {Andro} (Arcane Brush) {Location: Neighborhood} (Tagging: Luke)
Ryide follows the male without a word, even as he made his way to the shady spot towards the bench. If he was weirded out by her, then that was his problem, not hers. Rather than sitting with him in the bench though, she decided to simply lean against the tree that provided the shade. The base of the tree would provide maximum shade after all, and she really didn't feel like sitting down. Once she did, she knew it would take a lot of energy to stand back up. Ryide places the brush behind her ear and allows the handle of the bag she was carrying to slide down to her hand, her fingers holding onto it for now rather than having it slung over her arm. She said nothing as she did this, adding onto the strange atmosphere that engulfed them.

Koiza Tsuaki wrote:{19} (Male) {Andro} (Dream Demon) {Location: Roof of Store} (Tagging: Axel)
A small pout appeared on his lips. Normally he wouldn't do such a thing, but he had just woken up. "I didn't think the setbacks would be as bad as having a demon stalk me in the shower!" he whimpers, burying his face in his arms from the embarrassment of thinking back to that moment. It was bad anough with Donovan poking fun at him using the toilet and all, but the shower? Really? A few minutes after Koiza's moping around, he turns to look at the odd male who he had been conversing to for a while now, a strange he didn't know, yet there seems to be some kind of bond present. It puzzled the young male, what kind of connection did he share with this person if he was unfamiliar with this male?

Kysma Izamoto wrote:{17} (Male) {Pan} (Power Manipulation) {Location: Beach} (Tagging: Negi)
The red haired male begins to lead the way to the ice cream shop, it wasn't that long of a walk really. Maybe a block or two down the beach and bam. A cute little ice cream shop sat there off to the side, away from the water to avoid high tide and such. "Huh. Smaller than I anticipated," he says out loud to really no one in particular. The small side of the place did add onto its charm though. He walks up to the list of flavors this place had to offer, many of them were the usual common ones, but there were a few that were new to the male. "Sea salt ice cream? ..." He then looks back over to Negi, "Any particular flavor you have in mind?"

Tsuaka Kunoha wrote:{17} (Male) {Andro} (Kotonoha Sensu) {Location: Library} (Tagging: Steve)
Tsuaka didn't notice until Aiha growls at him, pawing his arm. "Hey, someone's talking to you!" She hisses, fur bristling at the unfamiliar person that decided to reach out for them. In order to make sure her partner pays attention to this stranger, Aiha walks over to the laptop and closes out of the word doc before sitting on his keyboard, rendering the whole thing unusable at this moment.
Tsuaka sighs and raises both of his hands in defeat. It looked awfully strange, a person like him just surrendering to an untouched laptop that obviously could be used, but Tsuaka could see his Honne, which made them physical beings to him. It was both good and bad at the same time. This would be counted as one of those bad times. "Fine, you win Aiha." He grumbles before turning to look at the male who had asked for his assistance. His purple eyes quickly scan the book. "It a book on how to engage in a sexual relationship." Tsuaka states in a rather blunt voice for a topic like this.
"If you haven't noted, he's blind." Aiha meows in a matter of fact voice, tail happily swaying over the laptop's surface, knowing that she had pointed out a vital point that the male didn't notice, despite being obvious.
Of course, he didn't notice that until his cat pointed that out to him, which made Tsuaka wonder about this male's motives. Did he come specifically to him? Did he know of his odd powers, which is why he would go out of his way to see him in a library despite being blind? "Why do you wana know? You appear to be blind as a bat with those bandages wrapped around your eyes." Tsuaka keeps his hand in his pocket where his fan was just in case. You can't be too careful after all.

Rikai Morga wrote:{17} (Female) {Pan} (Compression+Linguist) {Location: ---} (Tagging: open)
(I'm lazy to put up a starter post. Wana RP with Rikai and I haven't placed a starting post yet? Shoot me a PM. :) )

Xiox Rarlark wrote:{18} (Male) {Pan} (Spacial Manipulation) {Location: ---} (Tagging: open)
(I'm lazy to put up a starter post. Wana RP with Xiox and I haven't placed a starting post yet? Shoot me a PM. :) )

Yixa Ranni wrote:{16} (Female) {Hetero} (Digitalize) {Location: ---} (Tagging: ---)
(Not accepted yet, just setting up header)
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 25, 2017 2:14 pm

Geda Hiromi~ 18~ Male~ Asexual Homoromantic~ Crush: Kokyu~ Invisibility~ Kokyu

The black haired and blue eyed boy huffed, and tipped his head to the side as he looked at the other male. He sighed softly, as he looked towards the table, but remembered to thank the waitress for the drink. He took a small sip of it, humming a bit and smiling to himself. He then glanced across the table again, at the blonde boy. Blinking, he said "I...don't know..." Shaking his head, he smiled as he reached for the phone, and his face melted into a soft expression as he looked. "He's...so cute! So were you..." he said, then squeaked softly. He whispered "I want to know...how you swing..."
(Since I made it tiny font, just...he said it too quiet for Kokyu to make out the actual words, but maybe he still heard him?)

(Leaving this the same for now)
Kyoichi Agumine~ 18/19~ Male~ Bi~ Crush: Axel~ Bird control and mild storm control~ Nazei and Ghost~ Open (but texting Axel)

The blue haired boy sighed when the horse continued to squeal softly, the white gelding perking his ears as he continued to snuffle at the shirt the boy wore. When Kyoichi realized he had actually only changed his pants this morning, and was still wearing the same shirt, he began to suspect what had the horse so crazed up...Shaking his head, he sighed softly, then took out his phone. Hey Axel, I think Ghost smells you on my shirt...I was half asleep today when I changed, and kind of...forgot to change it...Uh, anyway! Nazei is out on patrol again, just thought I'd give you a heads up in case you wanted to watch out for the little monster.

Yashamaru- Looks in 20s- Any pronouns- Aromantic Bi(?)sexual- Crush: Shoki~ Floating, eerie singing- Shoki

The white haired, ruby eyed one tilted his head to the side. "Ao no Exorcist..." he huffed, shaking his head. (XP You wrote Ai no Exorcist, which would be something like Exorcist of Love, or Love Exorcist) He hummed to himself a little bit, then blinked a bit when the other male grabbed onto him. He squeaked softly, shivering a little bit, but tried not to move away or anything.
(I wish he were real...I kind of want a flippin body pillow of Yaha kui zaShunina (For one, it would just be awesome, and two I don't sleep well at night sometimes...I think I need something to cuddle, like a big pillow or a dog)

Negi Mesumu- 16- Female- Bisexual- Crush: Kysma~ Marksmanship, Kiss of Death- Edie/Kysma

She made a few soft sound as she walked along with him, and smiled down at Edie. The husky or mix yipped up at her, tail wagging a mile a minute as they walked. She hummed as she looked at the shop, and smiled at it. She said "Caramel..." then giggled a bit, wondering if she should just order vanilla, with caramel sauce. Out of the blue, she muttered "I want to find Edie a boyfriend..."

Shion Amelia Hiribe- 18- Female- Asexual Biromantic- Crush: Haruto- (Gotta find the name of this thing...)- Haruto

The white haired and light eyed female hummed softly a little bit, as she walked. She tipped her head to the side, smiling to herself and trying to figure out the reasoning behind it. Shaking her head, she huffed softly as she looked back at him. "Well...Do we really need to go to the pet store then? I mean, you have a collar and leash now..." She shook her head, thinking something was up but going along with it for now.

Matthew Grace- 18- Male- Homosexual- Crush: Artie~ Water control for various things- Arthur/Codie (npc)

Rifka hummed softly, as she looked at the two boys. She sighed softly, as she ran a hand through her hair. The butler walked in, when she called to him, and she turned back to them. "He's driving, so follow him." she said. "I have to go tell the others, they need to know..." she said, with a sigh. She hurried off towards the back, as the butler motioned the boys to follow him. Dakota looked up, then buried her face in Mattie's shoulder again.

Fumio Cherie- 17- Female- Heterosexual- Crush: Zach- Plant magic- Zach

She tilted her head, smiling when the plant sprite made its odd little sounds. She then glanced back at the dark haired and bluish eyed boy again. She smiled a little, then took pause when he asked that. Shaking her head, she huffed as she looked at him. She nodded, saying "Yeah...And it sounds like you did too, huh?" she asked right back. She smiled at Nee again, holding up a flat palm and allowing it to climb onto her palm and sit there.

Henry Moore~ 17~ Male~ Homosexual~ Gun summoning, bit of fire, accuracy~ Romeo

The dark haired, blue eyed boy huffed softly, as he looked at the older male, then he shrugged as he looked away for a moment. He said "I mean...She seemed like a very nice girl, an I approved, so..." It's not like Zach had just abandoned him without a word, Henry had actually told him to go and have fun...Shaking his head again, he blinked when the other male spoke to him once more. "St... Stay together?" he squeaked, eyes widening a bit as he took it the wrong way.

Senn Tristan~ 16~ male~ Asexual Homorom~ 'Boy crush' on Nagisa~ Sensory Deprivation (making illusions, basically) and sensing emotions/moods~ Nagisa

He hummed a little bit, softly, as he followed after the other male. He shook his head, and made a very soft sound as he glanced at the other male. Shaking his head a second, he scratched his neck a bit, then dropped his hand. He nodded at the other male, and said "Well...I have a carried, harnesses, a few other things that would make it easier to hand onto them..." He nodded again, as he said "Let's get going, then."

[Ehehe]

Farkas- 23- Male- Asexual Homorom- Crush: Will be Raize- Inugami- Raize

The Inugami powered male tilted his head to the side. He hummed softly, as he looked at the other male. He shook his head, then glanced up again. "A cat cafe is a cafe, like it implies. You can go there for food or drink, and pet or play with the cats they have."

(Hey God, remember the sentence limit)

Annabel K Serenity- 16- Female- Bi- Empath, wings of flame- Sayaka (Kitten)- Adam/ Malour

(Later)

Adam M Serenity- 16- Male- Homosexual- Romance Incubus, very minor fire power- Yumo (Dingo x dog)- Anna/ Malour

He shrugged as he looked at her, and he tilted his head to the side a little bit. Huffing softly, he looked up at her, as even though she was female, she as taller as he was still growing some. Shaking his head, he brushed some of his hair back. He then huffed softly as he looked at her, and he shrugged again. "I mean...I was thinking about it, I guess..."

Torial Trinity- 23- Male- Asexual- Flame Illusion, One-word/touch triggered Stun- dog- Open

wip

Simon Harris- 26- Male- Homosexual Birom (has a crush...)- 'Byakkomaru' demon gun- ...- Open

Wip
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Thu May 25, 2017 3:05 pm

Heidi//17//assistance//tags: Jasmine

Heidi huffed to herself, carefully starting to guide Jasmine through the walkways. "Really, don't worry, I'm sure I was like this last night..." She excused with a wave of her hand. The younger girl had decided that she would read the rest of the journal and look for her bag later, as it was most likely found and returned somewhere or taken. Readjusting her grip so that it was more comfortable for both of them, Heidi spotted the train station and started over. At Jaz's words she only shrugged. "I considered it, but I also plan to ride. Besides, you didn't need to follow and check up on me when I was in that state, but you did. Just kind of want to pay you back, you know? Plus I also like to have money on me for situations exactly like this."

___

Kokyu//17//ghost//tags: Geda

Kokyu took a swift sip of his own tea as well, his eyes closing as he did so before gently putting it down again and taking his phone back. At his reaction to the photos the corners of the boy's mouth turned upwards. It was to be expected, as the dog's owner shared the same opinion of him. The second part, however, caught him a bit off guard and he gave a quiet but genuine laugh. "Ah, well thank you. Honestly I don't really enjoy looking at pictures of me when I was younger. Trico, on the other hand, is... Well, kind of self explanatory, no?" He quieted down a bit after the squeak, his head tilting to the side slightly in curiosity at something that Geda had murmured to himself. "Pardon...?" Kokyu asked hesitantly, unsure if it was meant to be heard or not.

___

Arthur//18//doppelgänger, matter//tags: Mattie, Dakota, Rifka, Butler

Arthur nodded his thanks to Rifka and flashed a small smile and nod when she left. His violet eyes moved to catch the appearance of their driver quickly after, unintentionally tracking his posture and mood. The boy blinked and looked to the ground when he realized himself doing so, and quickly shook his head to clear his noughts before moving on. Looking back to Mattie and the girl as he followed after the but,Dr to the car, his eyebrows scrunched together in concern. "What about you? How are you handling this?" Arthur asked, wanting to make sure his new companion was okay.

___

Nagisa//19//dragon-shifter//tags: Senn

The dragon-shifter arched an eyebrow at the boy's behaviour, taking it as him being a bit uncomfortable in the new place. Perhaps being outside would help. Nagisa strode over to a spot where he couldn't damage many buildings or vehicles if he shifted and looked over to Senn. "Ah, would you rather walk them here then? As to not totally freak them out?" The blond asked, taking the shape of a large golden beast in a few seconds of bright light. The dragon stood before the other supernatural and extended a claw. The university student made a mental note to get his sunglasses back if they ended up doing so.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Thu May 25, 2017 4:43 pm

Haruto Akagi | 18 | male | Ability to create and object | Tag: Shion | Forum
Haruto took a deep breath as he noticed that the girl was confused. ''well i suppose.'' he walked beside her. ''i mean, he still really isn't my dog and I probably should be getting to work.'' he brought his hand up to his face. ''do you know if they have like a doggy day-care place there?'' he thought it sounded funny but said it anyway.

Luke Hendrix | 18 | male | Sun/light/warmth powers | Tag: Ryide | Forum
Luke decided that the girl must just by chance going to the same place he was. He turned to her and smiled, letting off the luminant glow from his face. He wasn't that social but since the girl was following him he might as well talk to her. he decided to mess with her. He created the light and directed straight into her shade. He questioned why he was doing it but something inside him told him too.

Emily Rose | 17 | female | no powers | Tag: Connor | Forum
Emily hugged the dog, and patted his head ''you sure are sweet.'' Emily, still petting the dog, pulled out her phone and checked the time. ''well i suppose i should be getting back.'' mostly talking to the dog she got up and started to walk away but turned around to the dog again. ''want to come.'' she wouldn't mind a friendly stay dog to walk with her.

To-do wrote:-
-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Thu May 25, 2017 7:28 pm

Zak
Zakon Nox | Male| 18 | Demonhound - fire manipulation | Tagged: Skye | Form

X
X

"Sure." Zakon looked relieved. "Shall we..?" He gestured down the path that wound itself around the park. "Ask away.." He looked a little apprehensive about her questions.

X
X
X

Raize
Raize Thanatros | Male | 444 | Immortality - Nullifying ability | Tagged: Farkas | Form

X
X

Raize tilted his head slightly. "Cat Café." He repeated, thoughtful. "Yes. I might visit one of those. They sound interesting." He followed Farkas, making note of the buildings and landmarks they passed. "It's been a while since I've been to London.."

((@ Spiritstar3, yes, I'm aware. I was in a hurry. My apologies, but I tried to give you something to respond to.))

Inactive | msg on TH if needed.
If you play this game we're friends automatically hmu

Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Fri May 26, 2017 5:48 am

Skye Donner | Female | 21 | Heterosexual | Wind Manipulation | Tag: Zakon
She gave him a smile as she began to walk down the path, trying to think up her first question. She was thinking so hard about it that the wind around her started to pick up for a moment, before dying down when Skye figured it out. "Okay then... What's your favorite animal?" It wasn't the most intense question to ask, but why did it need to be? You always had to ask the classics before you headed into the juicy stuff.

Connor Stone | Male | 19 | Homosexual | Shapeshifting | Tag: Emily
Yipping eagerly as she hugged him, Connor starting walking after her even before she had asked him if he wanted to come. This girl seemed nice, really nice. It wouldn't hurt to tag along with her for a bit, especially when he was feeling so happy right now. He nuzzled her leg once more, barking excitedly.

Jasmine Church | Female | 25 | Pansexual | Sensory Control | Tag: Heidi
She shook her head. "Nonsense, it's the least I could have done under the circumstances. What, did you really expect me to just run away and leave you to wander in that state? I wouldn't be a good kind of person if that were the case." Reaching for her wallet, Jasmine soon began pulling out some money from it. "You can pay me back later, right now I just want to collapse onto my bed." The lady smirked slightly as she yawned, passing over the money to Heidi, which included enough to get both of them on the train.

Axel Rinder | Male | 450 | Pansexual | Immortality, Creating Powers, Telepathy | Tag: Koiza
He couldn't help but start to chuckle at his words, looking up at the sky for a moment longer before he pulled himself up from look at the boy, finding him to be quite funny. "Well, maybe you should have considered that when you took up my offer." Axel decided he'd stay with the boy for a bit longer finding himself to be quite enjoying just spending time talking to him. It sure took his mind off of the anticipation of seeing Raize again once he found him.

Zach Moore | 17 | Bisexual | Fire Manipulation | Tag: Fumio
Slight relief filling him as she confirmed his suspicion, he decided it wouldn't really hurt to show her what he could do. Giving a grin and tilting his head for a moment, he spoke. "I guess you could say that." Zach held out his palm, letting a small blue flame appear there, his eyes seeming to glow slightly as he did so. However he soon shook his hand to put the flame out before it got out of control. "Though... I'm not really that good at controlling it." He said with a sigh.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me