Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

leader/Dean Andrews JR./ number 4!

Postby lover boy. » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:04 pm

|DEAN ANDREWS JR. / LEADER / POWER: TELEKINESIS / Type A| Soon enough, the person Dean had believed to be in the bushes rose. But with their back turned to him, & their hands on their head. From the back Dean could automatically tell that it was a boy, with black unkempt hair, & dirty hands from what seemed to be the dirty ground. Dean wondered if this man ( boy more like it from the behind) was an outsider or simply a powered individual. Like the members of the tribe & himself, 'Turn around, I said turn!' He told the boy, who he assumed was young; as he was not as tall as Dean which made Dean think he was of the age fourteen or fifteen. Dean slowly approached the boy's back & repeated once again, this time barking the order ' TURN AROUND!'. Dean was not one to be intimidating, in fact he'd much rather prefer if he didn't have to be, but that's the price he must pay in order to be leader.

|TAGS:Noah Carter|
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

Postby Arya22 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:36 pm

Mya smiled a little and started walking, easily slipping through the branches and vines. She remembered the way to where she had been before finding the two people, and from there she would easily get to the village. After a few meters she stopped. "coming?" she asked over her shoulder.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:52 am

Colorful world wrote:Athena Moralis//🌸

She woke up to commotion all around her, she got up yawned and stretched. She pulled her leather jacket on and walked through camp, she decided to take a jog through the woods. She started running and running she finally found a place to stop and she leaned up against the tree resting. She took a sip of her water then started running again, she kept running until she couldn't run anymore.

(She is open)
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jax Ghan/ Acting leader/ number 5!

Postby lover boy. » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:41 am

JᎪx ᎶhᎪᏁ|ᎪᏟᏆᎥᏁᎶ ᏞᎬᎪᎠᎬᏒ|ᏟᎪᏁ bᏒᎬᎪᏆhᎬ uᏁᎠᎬᏒᎳᎪᏆᎬᏒ⚓

Jax slowly got up from bed, after a 30 minute sleep, he felt as though he went to sleep for five hours. Jax got up & slowly left his cabin, paying no attention to anyone whatsoever, he went around the back, of his cabin. Just in case he ran into Dean ( who'd prefer if he was in bed) he walked slowly, as his stomach didn't seem to be agreeing with his decision to leave bed. He then went off to the forest, stopping every now & then to make sure that Dean wasn't around the corner. He continued walking until he finally made it to the river, Jax took a deep breath, before jumping in the shallow waters. With his beige tee-shirt, and shorts, he didn't mind that his clothes were getting wet, in fact he happened to not care at all.

He then crouched to the point that his head was underwater, he took a deep breath before letting himself breath normally. He breathed as though he was on land when he was in the water, for Jax ( because he can breath underwater) the water is nothing but blue tinted air. And he then closed his eyes, and then it happened, something came to him, a memory came back. He saw a little Asian girl who was the age of five & had short black hair, &
" floaties" attached to her arms in order to help her swim. And a little boy, who was her eight yr. old brother of the same race. He also had short black hair( but even shorter), ' Daddy! Daddy' I'm swimming! Look!' the little girl yelled excitedly, it looked like they were on the beach, and with a smile on his face he yelled back ' Watch out for the lochness monsters!' he told his daughter jokingly. 'AAAH!' she yelled, running out of the waters, with a startle Jax opened his eyes & jumped out of the waters yelling ' NO!' landing flat on the ground. Right in front of Athena Moralis ( another tribe member), he looked up at her, slightly hoping she hadn't seen that, but he knew he'd get over this semi- embarrassing moment.

тαgѕ: Athena Moralis, σρєη!
Last edited by lover boy. on Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:21 am, edited 5 times in total.
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:45 am

Athena Moralis//🌸
She raised an eyebrow "okay then" she said crossing her arms she walked around until she was in front of him and held her hand out to help him up
(Ugh wb)
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anvil » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:11 am

[Katelyn Aiken] | 27 | Power: Accelerated Healing | Tagged: Mya, George|

xxxxx The stoic woman was surprised when Mya led the way, not stumbling around or holding her hand out to feel for obstacles. Katelyn had underestimated the girl. When Mya looked over her shoulder and asked if they were following, she replied "Yep.", following close behind, hoping that safety wasn't far off.

[George Bullion] | 26 | Power: Accelerated Plant Growth | Tagged: Mya, Katelyn|

xxxxxGeorge scratched his head as he walked behind Katelyn and Mya. It looked like the blind girl had memorized the route back. She's been here long enough? He groaned, feeling sorry for those that had been in this strange world earlier and thankful that he wasn't one of the unlucky ones. "Yeah, right behind you." he confirmed, but was distracted by the untouched flora around them, fascinated by the almost primitive world they were in. Making my own fertilizer. He dreaded that.
anvil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jax Ghan/ Acting Leader/ number 6!

Postby lover boy. » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:56 am

JᎪx ᎶhᎪᏁ|ᎪᏟᏆᎥᏁᎶ ᏞᎬᎪᎠᎬᏒ|ᏟᎪᏁ bᏒᎬᎪᏆhᎬ uᏁᎠᎬᏒᎳᎪᏆᎬᏒ⚓

The young woman that Jax had just dropped in front of held out her hand to help him up. But Jax just looked at her hand, and got up himself, completely disregarding her gesture. With water dripping from his body he asked her ' What are you doing here?' he asked, looking around to see if anyone also saw his wet outburst. He then looked at her, & from the way it looked she seemed to be running, or was running. Probably before Jax had jumped out of the water yelling the word "NO". 'Don't you have something to do, that can make yourself of use.' he said, not waiting for her to answer his previous question.

тαgѕ: Athena Moralis, σρєη!
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:09 am

Athena Moralis//🌸

She frowned " maybe you should ask yourself the same question" she said the color in her eyes swirled around ready to manipulate if needed " I mean your the one who just literally screamed no and jumped out of the water" she implied
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:14 am

Frans Plaskett
Male || 14 || Apprentice / New Recruit || Electrokinesis || Tagged: Ione

"Yes I do have an ability. Electrokinesis actually," he said with a smile on his lips. Lifting a hand up, he held it out in front of himself and allowed small sparks to flicker from his fingertips. It was a small display of what he was capable of, but he knew if he tried to do more he wouldn't have any kind of control over it. That was the sad thing he had to deal with; being unable to truly control the abilities he had been given. He hadn't hurt anyone yet, but he knew that he had no control over the electricity he could produce unless it was in small amounts. "What about you? What kind of power do you have?"
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:39 am

Consulting_Angel wrote:
Magnus Whitmoore
20|Male
Outsider (B)
Tagged: Open.

Still searching, Magnus soon found a tangle of brambles and bushes. He smiled slightly, and began to carefully check the berries that grew from the mass tangle before him. They wouldn't keep for very long, but he had a container that he could store them in for another two days. The quiet rustling was almost rhythmic to him as he proceeded to gather some of the berries, quietly muttering an "Ow," as he accidentally scratched his hand on some of the thorns - there was no visible damage, though, fortunately.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me