The Creature's Mansion (New and Accepting Limited Positions)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Have you seen...

The Chatroom (Link (Pm for Password))
45%
The Discussion Forum (Link)
55%

Total votes : 11

Re: The Creature's Mansion (New and Accepting Limited Positi

Postby passione » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:56 pm

Anastasia
xxxxxxxxxxx
Tagged: Alan
xxxxxxxxxxx

I was so... stupid!
Yes, I thought maybe ramming my whole body weight into the wall would have opened the door to let me save Alan.

Upon hearing the hollow knocking, I stand and ponder for a second.
If Alan couldn't hear my pounding on the wall from before, the chamber inside must have had soundproof walls.
I furrowed my brows in concentration. I just had to get inside, to get Alan the hell out of there. If no one would open the damn door, he was sure to at least starve.

I back up a few long strides, sprinting towards the bare wall where the door was hidden.
Stopping just a little distance away, I bring my elbow out and knock into the wall, leaning my whole body into it.

The door opens.
I tumble down the stairs.
The door closes behind me.

"F— AAAARRRRRRGHHHHH"

I scream my head off as I hit the floor of the completely dark room.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:04 pm

lily // number 11

lily threw a gentle smile at the man who introduced himself as the host, and watched as the girl beside her, who introduced herself as Juliet, held out her hand politely to be shaken. I like her manners, Lily thought to herself, glad the girl hadn't just waved or fist bumped. She'd been raised to be polite to everyone she met, and show good manners in all situations. She's also been trained in all forms of martial arts, so she wasn't entirely an angel. I hope the people here are nice, I don't think I can deal with arrogance tonight, she thought to herself, frowning as she peered around the room.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:23 pm

Juliet// nuumber 7

Getting no answer from Mr mondes she turns to the girl beside her and hands out her hand to shake, "Im Juliet" she said politely

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:36 pm

Monsiour Monde

He raised his hand to shake hers but then she turned to talk to someone else. This caused him to frown slightly as he faced the two, "yes, welcome, I am Monsiour Monde as you probably know."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:45 pm

lily // number 11

Grinning, she took the girl's hand and shook it. "My name is Lillian, but I prefer Lily. It's lovely to meet you," she responded, her British accent helping her articulation and clarity. She glanced towards the host who had now introduced himself, and bowed her head in respect. "Thank you for inviting me here, although I do not know why you did so."
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:50 pm

Juliet // Number 7

Now turning to The host she said "My apologies but it is a pleasure to meet you" now holding her hand out to shake his

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:17 pm

///Tethras Vallore///tags: open///

Tethras was left alone again, and he decided to search for a morsel. He spotted a brilliant staircase and began to scale it. Once at the top, he glanced down a hall. Four doors down, one had been swung open. He gripped his calming charm tightly, moving to investigate. He swore he felt hands on his back, gently leading him in the right direction. Or, then again, the wrong direction.
He peered in the door. It looked like a normal dining room, and Tethras found it strange for the dining room to be in the location it was. Food was decorated invitingly across the table, from salads to steaks, gnocchi to grapes, and crepes to creme brulee. He quickly took a seat, only to realize suddenly there was no food, no table, and lights flickered ominously.
Obviously this was a joke, right?
He tried to stand, but his hands seemed to not budge from the chair arms. He glanced about franticly. His eyes probed and searched for his calming totem.
"Help," he cried, strangulatedly.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:41 pm

Monsiour Monde

He smiled as shook her hand, "I invited you because we have met before and I rather like your personality. And I thought what is s better way to get to know someone then with a party?"
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:44 pm

Juliet // number 7

Shaking his hand she said "you have a firm handshake mr mondes, that shows leadership" she said letting go of his hand "I am not sure I've had the pleasure of meeting you before though. Are you sure that we have met" she said tilting her head slightly.

⭐ Hi! ⭐
⭐Later!⭐

Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:08 pm

Monsiour Monde

He implanted the memory as he spoke, "trust me, we met at the grocery store, it was a pleasant conversation like I said." He have a friendly smile, "and thank you, I have been called a leader before."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me