The Beast Within - Powers RP - OPEN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Beast Within - Powers RP - OPEN

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 21, 2017 9:23 am

Shion Amelia Hiribe- 18- Female- Asexual Biromantic- Crush: Haruto- (Gotta find the name of this thing...)- Haruto

The white haired and light eyed female shook her head, and she smiled a little bit as she then nodded at him. "I have a few pets..." she said, then tilted her head as she looked at him. "Wait, you going to see if you can keep him as your pet?" She actually kind of wondered what it would be like, meeting up here and taking dogs for a walk. Shaking her head, she glanced at him again, and waited for an answer to that. She nodded when he excused himself, then looked at him when he hung up his phone, after that call.

Henry Moore~ 17~ Male~ Homosexual~ Gun summoning, bit of fire, accuracy~ Romeo

The dark haired, blue eyed boy huffed softly, as he looked at the older male, then he shrugged as he looked away for a moment. He said "I mean...She seemed like a very nice girl, an I approved, so..." It's not like Zach had just abandoned him without a word, Henry had actually told him to go and have fun...Shaking his head again, he blinked when the other male spoke to him once more. "St... Stay together?" he squeaked, eyes widening a bit as he took it the wrong way.

Annabel K Serenity- 16- Female- Bi- Empath, wings of flame- Sayaka (Kitten)- Adam/ Malour

The white haired, long haired girl blinked her red hues, then tilted her head a moment as she looked at her twin. She smiled at him, then glanced over at the female again. She wondered who the guy she was talking about was, then looked at her brother. Help her... her eyes attempted to convey to him. When she heard his sigh, she knew he'd gotten the message.

Adam M Serenity- 16- Male- Homosexual- Romance Incubus, very minor fire power- Yumo (Dingo x dog)- Anna/ Malour

The white haired teenager huffed softly a bit, tilting his head as his ruby hues focused in on Malour. He listened to her, then glanced at his twin again. He caught the message conveyed, sighing as a result of it, and knew that due to his sigh she'd know he'd gotten it. Shaking his head, he maneuvered her around to a position more comfortable for both of them at the moment, then looked at Malour. "You...aren't talking about the mysterious man, are you?" he huffed, as he remembered the guy had red hair...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Sun May 21, 2017 9:26 am

Malour's hazel-golden eyes went wide, and she thought frantically, "How......do they know of the mythical one? How is that possible?Are they.......like me?" Malour asked, "Who are you talking about? A mystery man?"
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Mon May 22, 2017 9:05 am

Kokyu//17//ghost//tags: Geda

Kokyu cracked a smile in greeting, holding the door for the other boy and dog as he had been practically trained to do. He lived a figure to his lips as he did so, as if to remind Geda once again that 'There isn't a dog in the cafe'. He then led them to his usually seat in a booth, Trico already having learned that route and hurrying up to beat Kokyu to it. "Right, so the menus are on the table. Order anything you want off of it, I'll pay. I'm also getting a little something for Trico over here." He commented as he sat down across from where the border collie had jumped up onto the booth seat. The blond boy looked at his own menu with disinterest, already having decided on his order before looking at it.

___

Arthur//18//doppelgänger, matter//tags: Mattie, Dakota, Maid

Arthur raised his eyebrows and shrugged at the look he recived from Mattie, honestly not getting the whole 'connection with family' thing he seemed to be going through. The purple-haired teen's appearance started changing a bit back to his usual as he quickly got used to the situation. When taken to the family room, the 18-year-old slowly strode around and stopped to look at pictures on a fireplace mantle. "Rifka, is it just their father, Dakota, and her mother that live here? And... Dakota mentioned doe,thing about her mom being sick?" He brought up quietly, his gaze moving to her face.

___

(Okay and Tbh I agree as well, which is why I was a bit hesitant at first about it haha. I do think that they're fine where they're at atm though)

Nagisa//19//dragon-shifter//tags: Senn

He gently tipped his head to side for Senn to get off and shifted back to his original form, brushing imaginary dirt off of his semi-nice shirt. "Well, it's no use admiring it from a distance. Let's go on in." Nagisa proposed, waiting nearby to let the boy get used to the ground a bit before slipping his keys out of his pocket and heading over to the door. "Guess we should get you a copy of this as well at some point..." He muttered mostly to himself as the light haired man opened the door and led the way inside. The place itself was a bit old, a bit fancy, and appeared to be fully furnished but not entirely decorated. To say the least, it was traditional and a bit plain. "Uh, there are actually two couches. One down here, one upstairs." Nagisa started, gesturing around to the first few rooms they had entered.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Mon May 22, 2017 10:20 am

Haruto Akagi | 18 | male | Ability to create and object | Tag: Shion | Forum
Haruto said '' yes. I've wanted a pet for some time.'' He looked at the dog ''and you need a good home.'' he scooped the dog up. ''Do you know where a pet store is?'' he well knew where one was but wanted to ask her, no particular reason.

Luke Hendrix | 18 | male | Sun/light/warmth powers | Tag: open | Forum
Luke scaned the house numbers trying to find the right one. He found it and quickly walked up to the door. He rang the bell and left the package. He seated himself into his truck and drove off. His shift was over and he was tired.
Luke decided that he was going to walk back to his apartment instead of the bus. He made shade for himself under the sun. Many people stared at him, well because he was in a shadow of nothing. But he thought it annoying and angering. He had never wanted this power, had he. Sure he asked for it, but now all he ever wanted was it gone.

Emily Rose | 17 | female | no powers | Tag: open | Forum
Emily sat in her cafe uniform, her shift was over and she was borde. She sat tapping her fingers on the table. She took a drink of her coffee and it burned her tongue. She watched the people outside walk by her. She observed them closely and found some of their faces oddly familiar.

To-do wrote:-
-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 22, 2017 1:04 pm

Geda Hiromi~ 18~ Male~ Asexual Homoromantic~ Crush: Kokyu~ Invisibility~ Texting, but open

The dark haired boy sighed softly, and shook his head when he looked down. He caught sight of another text from Connor coming in. He pressed on that, looking it over, then sighed again. Connor...Are you absolutely sure? he sent back, though not really sure if he should expect an answer or not.
[For Connor]

The black haired blue eyed boy hummed softly a little, then fell silent as he looked at Kokyu. That smile did nothing to help him at all, and in fact it sent his heart to racing, his face flushing faintly as it had done once before. Shaking his head, he chuckled as he watched the dog all but rush to the booth, then covered his mouth to silence himself. Shaking his head, he slid into the booth on the other side, and nodded at the other male. He decided to go with a small parfait, and a country fried steak.

Kyoichi Agumine~ 18/19~ Male~ Bi~ Crush: Axel~ Bird control and mild storm control~ Nazei and Ghost~ Open (but texting Axel)

The blue haired boy sighed when the horse continued to squeal softly, the white gelding perking his ears as he continued to snuffle at the shirt the boy wore. When Kyoichi realized he had actually only changed his pants this morning, and was still wearing the same shirt, he began to suspect what had the horse so crazed up...Shaking his head, he sighed softly, then took out his phone. Hey Axel, I think Ghost smells you on my shirt...I was half asleep today when I changed, and kind of...forgot to change it...Uh, anyway! Nazei is out on patrol again, just thought I'd give you a heads up in case you wanted to watch out for the little monster.

[Alright, I could not resist having him text Axel, mainly bc of dorky Ghost, but also to tell him Nazei is out flying again]

Yashamaru- Looks in 20s- Any pronouns- Aromantic Bi(?)sexual- Crush: Shoki~ Floating, eerie singing- Shoki

The white haired, ruby eyed one huffed a bit, blinking when Shoki squeezed into the space right beside him. Shaking his head, he hummed a little to himself, then sighed softly a bit. He shrugged, saying "Just...pick a random one." then looked down a moment. He didn't really care at all about genre, he just wanted to see this thing called anime.

(ooo, ooo! He should put on Shinsekai Yori, Seikaisuru Kado, or Blue Exorcist! Just saying, if Netflix actually had more anime on it I'd actually want to use it more...But the stupid thing doesn't...)

Negi Mesumu- 16- Female- Bisexual- Crush: Kysma~ Marksmanship, Kiss of Death- Edie/Kysma

She tilted her head, when she heard him snap his fingers. Shaking her head, she blinked blue eyes then chuckled to herself a little bit. She walked sideways with Edie a bit, then gave a gentle tug at the leash, leading her back over towards Kysma. She happened to get back to where he was, just in time to hear what he said. She nodded at him, and said "Well...Let's go check the place out, then."

Shion Amelia Hiribe- 18- Female- Asexual Biromantic- Crush: Haruto- (Gotta find the name of this thing...)- Haruto

The white haired and light eyed female smiled, as she nodded at him. "I suppose the little guy might suit you." she said. "I mean, he's smaller, and though his fur might be possibly prone to tangling, washing him and brushing him out might not take too much effort." Shaking her head again, she smiled a second time, then huffed softly. She nodded as she looked at him, saying "Follow me."

Matthew Grace- 18- Male- Homosexual- Crush: Artie~ Water control for various things- Arthur/Codie (npc)

The dyed-green haired boy shook his head, blinking pretty colored eyes as he looked at Artie. He shrugged back, then smiled as he looked down at the little girl in his arms. She made a soft sound, moving around a little bit as she did. He hummed softly to her, looking over at Rifka from time to time. The maid softly said "Well, it's the master, the mistress, young mistress Dakota, and then the servants are me, the cook, a butler, the gardener, and the two that care for the barn and the three horses in the back." Perking up when she heard the phone ring, she held up a finger and said "Excuse me a moment."

Fumio Cherie- 17- Female- Heterosexual- Crush: Zach- Plant magic- Zach

She shook her head, shrugging as she looked at him, then she could not help herself when she smiled at him. She couldn't help letting a slight laugh escape, and she shook her head as she looked up again. She smiled as she looked at him, and thought of the fun she'd had last night. She nodded, as she said "Sure thing, let's go." She squeaked when Nee popped onto her shoulder, the little sprite jumping over onto Zach to inspect him. "Oh, um...That's Nee. It's a plant sprite that took to me."

The dark haired, blue eyed boy huffed softly, as he looked at the older male, then he shrugged as he looked away for a moment. He said "I mean...She seemed like a very nice girl, an I approved, so..." It's not like Zach had just abandoned him without a word, Henry had actually told him to go and have fun...Shaking his head again, he blinked when the other male spoke to him once more. "St... Stay together?" he squeaked, eyes widening a bit as he took it the wrong way.

Senn Tristan~ 16~ male~ Asexual Homorom~ 'Boy crush' on Nagisa~ Sensory Deprivation (making illusions, basically) and sensing emotions/moods~ Nagisa

He smiled as he looked down at the dragon, then squeaked softly when the head began to tip sideways. Huffing, he tried not to just end up falling to the ground as he slid, but it still was not the most graceful landing. He stood up straight, patting dust off himself, then looked at Nagisa when he turned back to human. He nodded at the other male, saying "Alright..." and it was Nagisa's guess if he were replying to going inside, the copy of the key, or both. He made a soft sound as he followed him, staring at the place as they went inside, then shaking his head at himself. He nodded as he said "Uh huh." and looked at the places Nagisa pointed out to him.

[XP
Aside from the fact Senn may not even become too interested in something more mature until he's a little older...]

Farkas- 23- Male- Asexual Homorom- Crush: Will be Raize- Inugami- Raize

He squeaked when the much older male put an arm on him, though he'd been a little happy to hear excitement (or whatever it was) in that voice. Shaking his head, he fought down his body's urge to heat up in any area, and tilted his head a little bit. He huffed as he looked at the other male, then averted his eyes once more. "Yeah, let's go." he said, and began to walk back towards the city, with its buildings and other manner of architecture and such.

Annabel K Serenity- 16- Female- Bi- Empath, wings of flame- Sayaka (Kitten)- Adam/ Malour

Posting later

Adam M Serenity- 16- Male- Homosexual- Romance Incubus, very minor fire power- Yumo (Dingo x dog)- Anna/ Malour

He did not miss how her eyes widened, and he tilted his head to the side. Shaking his head, he huffed softly as he looked at her. "Well, now, I know you know exactly who I'm talking about..." he huffed, and shook his head. He sighed as he looked at his sister again. He heard her begin to hum quietly, which she usually did to try and calm others down.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Mon May 22, 2017 2:13 pm

Malour narrowed her eyes, feeling now slightly annoyed, since this boy was seemingly trying to get her to talk more than she wanted to. "But yet.....if he does know of the mythical one, maybe he could help me........those two have already helped once......they may be good allies........" She sighed, then said, "Alright, fine. Yes, I think we're both talking about the same person. Unfortunately, I don't know his name, nor do I have a picture of him, so there's no way to verify, unless you do." She wasn't about to tell him of her powers. Not yet anyways.
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Mon May 22, 2017 2:30 pm

Kokyu//17//ghost//tags: Geda

Kokyu exhaled silently and arched an eyebrow when he saw Geda's pink-tinted face, not knowing why it had changed from how it had looked a few moments prior. Deciding not to comment on it, he gently spread his napkin on Trico's head as if to make it appear as if there was a bunched up coat or something there. Trico complied obediently and instantly, as if he had done it many times before. Waving over a waitress the boy ordered a traditional English breakfast and waited for Geda to speak up after apparently deciding on something. His choice defined Kokyu quite well he thought; it was nothing special, and it was comfortable, hence why he picked it with his picky taste. His amber eyes watched Geda's expression observantly as he waited.

___

Arthur//18//doppelgänger, matter//tags: Mattie, Dakota, Rifka

Arthur sniffed and turned away, moving to peer at the other walls while strolling quietly to the centre of the room. He then looked to his friend, the act of holding a family member still foreign to him. "This... Must be a pretty big place then. Especially since it's in London..." He remarked, sounding genuinely impressed. His violet eyes watched as Rifka left the room at a phone call, noting that there wasn't too much mention about Dakota's sick mother. His attention returned to Matthew and Dakota again when she was gone, crouching down next to them to stroke one of the dogs on the ground. "Was your house before like this?" Arthur asked curiously. He wondered what his friend's life was like before his family disappeared, and he also thought about what might have cause their disappearance in the first place.

___

Nagisa//19//dragon-shifter//tags: Senn

Twirling his key ring around his finger now, he closed the door behind Senn and continued in. "I'm sure most of the rooms are self-explanatory, and don't mind any of the random... Tech stuff? It's for school, and it's everywhere. If it causes a problem then let me know. I'll move it into my office." He explained, already moving a few stray papers, plugs, and phone-looking things to a box on the counter as he spoke. His overall demeanour seemed to have changed from his mostly stoic one outside. It was still there, but after having come into his own house he was more relaxed. Grinning back to Senn, he nodded to the staircase at the side of the building. "Yeah, there are a few more rooms down here you can explore on your own time if you'd like. And along with what I said about the couches, you choose which one you'd like for this next week. I'm got to put something back upstairs if you want to check it out real quick as well." Nagisa started up the stairs, taking off his jacket as he did.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Origami XD » Mon May 22, 2017 2:45 pm

roguegem wrote:
Gweneth Cardiff|Female|15|Bi|Shapeshifter/Illusion Manipulation|Tagged: Lucky[/i][/center]

"A walk would be nice," Engima said. Hearing that she was to make her way to the cafe, she nodded and continued down the street they were on, pulling Demeter and Apollo until they began walking beside her. She led Lucky down the street and then down a second street half a block until they got to the cafe. "Here it is," she said.

Lucky
I smiled and followed behind her eagerly " so tell me about your self blue eyes " I said giving her a nick name. " If you want you could call me albino, al for short because of my hair " I laughed as I pointed to my white hair. I continued to walk " what would you like, and is there anything the little ones would like ? " I asked as I reached down to pet one of them.
If you want art pm me and we can talk.
this is a song for if any of my friends are going through tough times https://youtu.be/JESuKSbqkIc
hi every one, if you haven't met me then i'm not a stranger, just a friend you haven't met yet ^-^
feel free to vent to me, i promise that i won't tell any one or laugh, and i might vent a little back if i understand where your coming from
Mood ; happy

hi i'm origami XD but you can call me (G-16)
i'm a dude/ I am a typical American/ and here's a riddle :
I have deceived you for your whole life, you learn me from childhood but you only see parts of me where parts of me are not and sometimes don't see me at all:if youpm me the right answer then i'll give you a free pet
[color=#0000FF]ps if you want to know the previous riddle pm me to ask.
watch this video, no regerts. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ow ... n=918154df
Origami XD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roguegem » Mon May 22, 2017 3:12 pm

Gweneth Cardiff|Female|15|Bi|Shapeshifter/Illusion Manipulation|Tagged: Lucky

Tell him about herself? What should she speak of? She was only glad when they were in the cafe for she was taken aback by the man's words and his comment that she could call him albino. As they reached the cafe she watched as he bent down to pet Demeter, the pup unsure at the gesture and tensed but after a moment relaxed. "Water for the pups and jasmine tea for me if you please," said she. "I've lived most of my life in London though..." she trailed off and frowned, thinking on how much to share with this virtual stranger. "...though I don't remember much of my earlier years."
roguegem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 22, 2017 3:28 pm

Geda Hiromi~ 18~ Male~ Asexual Homoromantic~ Crush: Kokyu~ Invisibility~ Texting, but open

The dark haired boy sighed softly, and shook his head when he looked down. He caught sight of another text from Connor coming in. He pressed on that, looking it over, then sighed again. Connor...Are you absolutely sure? he sent back, though not really sure if he should expect an answer or not.
[For Connor]

The black haired blue eyed boy sighed as he looked at the menu a moment longer, then he glanced up and looked at the other male for a moment. He huffed softly as he looked towards the underside of the table, but did not duck down or give any indication anything was amiss under there. Shaking his head, he looked at the woman as she approached, to take their order he assumed. Shaking himself a bit, he hummed as he said "Country fried steak and a small parfait." She nodded, then looked at Kokyu.

The white haired and light eyed female smiled, as she nodded at him. "I suppose the little guy might suit you." she said. "I mean, he's smaller, and though his fur might be possibly prone to tangling, washing him and brushing him out might not take too much effort." Shaking her head again, she smiled a second time, then huffed softly. She nodded as she looked at him, saying "Follow me."

Matthew Grace- 18- Male- Homosexual- Crush: Artie~ Water control for various things- Arthur/Codie (npc)

Mattie shook his head, as he glanced at the other male, and he huffed and sighed as he looked at him. "No...We had a normal sized house for a family like us, considering we weren't rich or anything..." He huffed as he looked down again, then smiled as Panda moved on his feet a little. Cruise, lying next to he and Dakota, glanced up at him a moment. After only what seemed like moments to Mattie, he startled at the clatter of a phone on the ground, and quickly but gently moving Dakota so she was lying on the couch, glad to see Antigua come over to curl about her, he hopped up and ran into the hallway, with Cruise and Panda both following at his side. He found Rifka there, covering her mouth and looking like she was going to cry. "Rifka, what happened?!" he asked, startled.

Senn Tristan~ 16~ male~ Asexual Homorom~ 'Boy crush' on Nagisa~ Sensory Deprivation (making illusions, basically) and sensing emotions/moods~ Nagisa

He looked about the place, and looked towards what he suspected must be the kitchen of the house. Shaking his head, his eyes were drawn back to the older male, when Nagisa addressed him again. He shrugged, then tilted his head as he asked "School? What are you going for? I mean, are you in university?" he asked, then looked down again rather quick for having seemed so interested in that. He shrugged as he looked at the other male again, when Nagisa spoke to him for a second time in like a minute or two, then he nodded at him. From what he could see, the couch was pretty nice, and he figured the other was just the same. Deciding to follow Nagisa, he started up the stairs behind him, and said "You said there's a couch upstairs? Or..." He shook his head, that he had forgotten already.

The red eyed white-hued-long haired girl uttered a soft noise, as she moved against Adam a little bit...She shivered a little, and shook her head a little. Huffing softly, she nuzzled her face into him a little bit. She was starting to go deeper towards total sleep here.

He sighed softly when she stopped humming, blinking when she made a soft noise. He shook his head when Anna moved against him a bit, sighing softly as he touched a hand to her head a little bit. He then dropped his hand, huffing as she nuzzled into him, and looked at Malour again. "Did he have a sort of fluffy coat, like fluffy around the collar?" he asked. That, at least, he remembered about the man.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me