The Beast Within - Powers RP - OPEN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Beast Within - Powers RP - OPEN

Postby munchqueen » Sun May 21, 2017 6:00 am

Lucifer stared down at the table, sliding one of the napkins on the table to the side, before meeting the other man's gaze.
"They're doing as well as they always are," he answered. His eyes, though not narrowed, held a... look. It was hard to explain. Firm, questioning, stubborn, perhaps. Then, he sighed; this man wanted to know something, and Lucifer wasn't sure it was entirely curiosity. With the secrets that all large corporations held, Lucifer had learned to keep quiet.
"I don't care how many questions you ask," he began, "But I only have one." he paused, meeting the gaze of the man across the table from him, hands folded upon the table top. "Why do you care?"
And I'll Be Free

xxx

Hi there! I'm munchqueen, it's nice to meet you - kind of
meet you, that is. I consider myself an artist, as I really
do love art. Really, all of my interests revolve around art...
But, then again, I do believe that everything is artistic in
it's own way. If you're interested, check out the links in
the top corner of my siggy >>
I would really appreciate it!

gemini | slytherin | thunderclan

Image xxx Image
To Go Where I Please
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Sun May 21, 2017 6:00 am

Shoki Kusabane wrote:{18} (Male) {Homo} (Probability) {Location: Housing} (Tagging: Yashamaru)
A grin appears on his lips as he sits himself beside Yashamaru, squeezing in beside him. "Alrighty then. Any genre you prefer? If not I'm going to select a random show to watch." Shoki says as he reaches for the remote to switch on the large TV across the room and brings up Natflix. (A better version of Netflix, with more options to choose from).

Koiza Tsuaki wrote:{19} (Male) {Andro} (Dream Demon) {Location: Roof of Store} (Tagging: Axel)
A drowsy nod came from the male as he shifts his head to glance over at the male who had taken a seat beside him. "I'm sure I can scrape up something." He mumbles, rubbing his eyes again before blinking them a few times to adjust his vision. "If you don't mind me asking, how come you're spending your time with someone like me? A person you just found snoozing on the roof of some store." Koiza states as he uses his right arm to gesture to their surroundings to emphasize his point. This also gave the the demon-male to take a good look at the other male, who was a redhead with some rather untamed hair. He also has rather nice golden eyes which looked nice in the current light of the sun, and a fluffy-sorta coat that made Koiza want to just take it and curl up in the fluff.

Ryide Kusabane wrote:{16} (Female) {Andro} (Arcane Brush) {Location: Shrine} (Tagging: Open)
The sky was clear for the most part, the hot rays of the summer sun blocked by the foliage that this location provided. Striking pink eyes stare blankly at the stone stairs infront of her, slowly going step by step upward. The small girl with her special brush hanging around her wrist with a small string that was tied to the end of it, a blank canvas in her other arm, made her way up the stairs of the shrine. It was a general shrine, barely did any stand to worship one god in specific. Modern society made it so that these gods weren't needed. Ryide still appreciated them though and every so often when to pay a visit to these shrines. There was always that tranquil feeling the place had, and it helped Ryide focus on her ink paintings. She sighs in relief, finally reaching the top of the stairs and looks around the place for a good spot to set up her canvas for the day, beginning to mindlessly walk around for the said place.

Kysma Izamoto wrote:{17} (Male) {Pan} (Power Manipulation) {Location: Beach} (Tagging: Negi)
His eyes widen at the suggestion as he snaps his fingers. "Oh yeah, you're right!" Kysma pulls out his phone and types something, careful to make sure it didn't fall into the seawater. Phones and seawater weren't exactly a match made in heavy after all. "Apparently many people have said that there is a pretty nice ice cream shop nearby here if you wana go check that out."

Tsuaka Kunoha wrote:{17} (Male) {Andro} (Kotonoha Sensu) {Location: ---} (Tagging: ---)
(boop)
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mairon » Sun May 21, 2017 6:31 am

.Canada wrote:Romeo Heathcliff | Time Manipulation | Street | Tags: Henry
Romeo pondered on this guy's powers for a moment. Fire seemed like a pretty cool element to control, and so did weapons. On the inside, Heathcliff wished he had asked the man for those powers instead of the vague request of 'time'. What a stupid thing to ask. He should have been more specific. Maybe then he would be able to brag about his power rather than have to constantly hide it. "You have a brother?" Romeo inquired, his tone of voice softening from the vengeful one he sported earlier. "Where are you staying?" Romeo recalled the moment he had first offered Henry the pastry- he wolfed it down like he hadn’t eaten in days. Now that he found out this kid was just like him, he wanted to keep him by his side. Heathcliff was the son of two extremely successful people, Tomas and Lauren Heathcliff, so his apartment had more than enough room for guests. Hopefully Henry was up for it- it’s not every day you let a stranger take you to their house.

Oleander Jaeger | Deoxygenation, Miasma Emission | Cafe | Tags: Lucifer

Oli was a good thief before, but now that he could poison anybody, his jobs had become a lot easier. Thievery, however, took stealth,
so going on killing sprees every 28 days wasn't a very good part of his image. The man who had done this to him had made his life ten times more difficult than it already was; of course, he wanted to get rid of him as soon as possible. While Oleander wasn't one to talk much, he had no problem explaining his intentions. He held Lucifer's stare. "A man tricked us into this. I would have thought it was just me, but you tend to realise it's not just about yourself after a while. He cursed me, you and, apparently, dozens of others. If it was just me I wouldn't care, but it's not," he decided to get to his point as quickly as possible, "The more of us there are, the higher of a risk there is of us getting caught. That girl had no idea what to do. All the new ones are gonna run out of control in a few weeks, and this place is going to get completely wrecked. I've been searching for years, and I have yet to see that man anywhere. We won't be able to find him by the next moon, but we could find the rest of us. We could try to keep the city from getting destroyed; not that I care about the people, but if one of us gets caught, the rest will start getting searched for." Oleander took a deep breath and broke the staring contest between them, leaning back in a more casual fashion, "besides, what's wrong with making new friends? You must have a very interesting life, son of the Eden family. Can't one get to know the other better?"
mairon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Sun May 21, 2017 7:05 am

Lucifer, though the other man had broken the stare, held it a few moments longer. Eventually, he also leaned back.
"I suppose there is no problem with that," he concluded. "But you must understand why I am suspicious; rarely is someone interested in my life for a reason different than, well... sabotage."
At the word, 'Sabotage," Lucifer wrinkled his face in a wincing manner. He had very few friends. One of the downsides of coming from a family whose allies were only there for the money, he supposed. Then again, he was pretty sure that's the only reason his parents made deals, as well. Wow. The business community was a shady, selfish place.
And I'll Be Free

xxx

Image xxx Image
To Go Where I Please
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mairon » Sun May 21, 2017 7:21 am

.Canada wrote:Romeo Heathcliff | Time Manipulation | Street | Tags: Henry
Romeo pondered on this guy's powers for a moment. Fire seemed like a pretty cool element to control, and so did weapons. On the inside, Heathcliff wished he had asked the man for those powers instead of the vague request of 'time'. What a stupid thing to ask. He should have been more specific. Maybe then he would be able to brag about his power rather than have to constantly hide it. "You have a brother?" Romeo inquired, his tone of voice softening from the vengeful one he sported earlier. "Where are you staying?" Romeo recalled the moment he had first offered Henry the pastry- he wolfed it down like he hadn’t eaten in days. Now that he found out this kid was just like him, he wanted to keep him by his side. Heathcliff was the son of two extremely successful people, Tomas and Lauren Heathcliff, so his apartment had more than enough room for guests. Hopefully Henry was up for it- it’s not every day you let a stranger take you to their house.

In al honesty, he had considered thieving them again, but at the time that wasn't on his mind. Nobody had asked him to do it, and he was pretty financially stable as it happened. Oleander smirked, "Oh, don't worry about that. Stealing from your family hasn't been on my to-do list for a while," he joked. Hopefully Lucifer would think he wasn't serious. Yes, he had stolen from this family before, but it was usually more his parents' problem than Luci's. He remembered, at age three, his parents freaking out about the birth of a new Eden child. The news had reported on it, and Oleander's parents had seen it on TV. Jaeger had a low profile, so while Oli had read a few things about his new friend, Lucifer's knowledge of him was probably 'brown-haired man who was also tricked'. Speaking of, Oli had never told him his name. The news never figured out who was robbing all those rich families, so he had no problem saying it.
He thought they were friendly enough for it. "Oleander Jaeger. Pleased to make your acquaintance, if you'll trust that I won't 'sabotage' you?"
Last edited by mairon on Sun May 21, 2017 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
mairon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Sun May 21, 2017 7:26 am

Though it seemed much like a joke, Lucifer still frowned - mostly confusedly - at Oli's comment. The frown quickly cleared, though, as he spoke again; his name. "I'll take your word for it," Lucifer started, extending his arm to offer a handshake. Acquaintances; Lucifer had far too many of those, and yet, no friends. Another downside of being born into such a wealthy - and rather respectable - family. Always had to be proper.
And I'll Be Free

xxx

Image xxx Image
To Go Where I Please
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun May 21, 2017 8:33 am

cocogerber13 wrote:Kokyu//17//ghost//tags: Geda

The blond boy smiled softly at the arrival of the new text, replying with, You can share Trico. And yes, the purest dog you can imagine! Lol He looked up when he heard a greeting, seeing that the running figure had been Geda and that he was now nearly to them. "Hi. So, this is the place of you hadn't already noticed." Kokyu chuckled, watching Trico's tail wag as he stood up and trotted over to Geda's feet. "And I'm not entirely sure if dogs are allowed in here, but he's well trained and we're going to do it anyway, heh." The boy stretched, raising his eyebrows at the two as he went and opened the door to walk in.

___

Arthur//18//doppelgänger, matter//tags: Mattie, Dakota, Maid

Arthur stared evenly back at the girl standing at the door, though it was more of a surprised curiosity than anything. At her offer, the doppelgänger glanced back to Mattie and shrugged at his own quizzical glance. "Might be easier to put Dakota down while she's sleeping." He pointed out quietly, confident that he could let them escape if needed. "Well, welcome to England, then. And I suppose we should like to meet her parents as well?" Arthur had already started walking to the door and looked back to his friend again to see if he needed help with anything- he did have a pack of dogs and a child in his arms after all.

___

Nagisa//19//dragon-shifter//tags: Senn

Hearing the boy's reaction to the view under them, his blue eyes flickered to look back at it themselves. "Suppose you've never flown in a plane before either?" He questioned, lowering himself now just to see Senn's response. They were now flying low, following the streets as they were now low enough that they could just step onto the top of a building if they had been close enough. Nagisa had also slowed down his speed significantly for the human's sake. In not time at all, the dragon reached a small fountain and landed down beside it, hoping that his sped-up landing didn't surprise the teenager on his neck. "Well, this is it." He placed his head on the ground. "It's the second building on the right of the bigger one in front of us. Sadly doesn't have all at much green space, but so is that when you live in a city. At least I have some." He glanced back to Senn again to check if he was okay.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 21, 2017 8:53 am

Geda Hiromi~ 18~ Male~ Asexual Homoromantic~ Crush: Kokyu~ Invisibility~ Texting, but open

The dark haired boy sighed softly, and shook his head when he looked down. He caught sight of another text from Connor coming in. He pressed on that, looking it over, then sighed again. Connor...Are you absolutely sure? he sent back, though not really sure if he should expect an answer or not.
[For Connor]

The black haired blue eyed boy shrugged, sending another text though he had spotted Kokyu and the Border Collie now. Well, I suppose I could...But I want my own dog in the future. *Like, when I have more money...* he sighed softly, in thought to himself. Shaking his head, he smiled as the dog came up to him, and he crouched down to touch the soft furred head. "Hey, buddy." he said, softly, then looked up at Kokyu. He nodded, as he stood up, then he followed after Kokyu, making sure the dog too was following.

Kyoichi Agumine~ 18/19~ Male~ Bi~ Crush: Axel~ Bird control and mild storm control~ Nazei and Ghost~ Open (but texting Axel)

The blue haired boy sighed when the horse continued to squeal softly, the white gelding perking his ears as he continued to snuffle at the shirt the boy wore. When Kyoichi realized he had actually only changed his pants this morning, and was still wearing the same shirt, he began to suspect what had the horse so crazed up...Shaking his head, he sighed softly, then took out his phone. Hey Axel, I think Ghost smells you on my shirt...I was half asleep today when I changed, and kind of...forgot to change it...Uh, anyway! Nazei is out on patrol again, just thought I'd give you a heads up in case you wanted to watch out for the little monster.

[Alright, I could not resist having him text Axel, mainly bc of dorky Ghost, but also to tell him Nazei is out flying again]

Yashamaru- Looks in 20s- Any pronouns- Aromantic Bi(?)sexual- Crush: Shoki~ Floating, eerie singing- Shoki

The white haired, ruby eyed one huffed a bit, blinking when Shoki squeezed into the space right beside him. Shaking his head, he hummed a little to himself, then sighed softly a bit. He shrugged, saying "Just...pick a random one." then looked down a moment. He didn't really care at all about genre, he just wanted to see this thing called anime.

(ooo, ooo! He should put on Shinsekai Yori, Seikaisuru Kado, or Blue Exorcist! Just saying, if Netflix actually had more anime on it I'd actually want to use it more...But the stupid thing doesn't...)

Negi Mesumu- 16- Female- Bisexual- Crush: Kysma~ Marksmanship, Kiss of Death- Edie/Kysma

She tilted her head, when she heard him snap his fingers. Shaking her head, she blinked blue eyes then chuckled to herself a little bit. She walked sideways with Edie a bit, then gave a gentle tug at the leash, leading her back over towards Kysma. She happened to get back to where he was, just in time to hear what he said. She nodded at him, and said "Well...Let's go check the place out, then."

Shion Amelia Hiribe- 18- Female- Asexual Biromantic- Crush: Haruto- (Gotta find the name of this thing...)- Haruto

The white haired and light eyed female shook her head, and she smiled a little bit as she then nodded at him. "I have a few pets..." she said, then tilted her head as she looked at him. "Wait, you going to see if you can keep him as your pet?" She actually kind of wondered what it would be like, meeting up here and taking dogs for a walk. Shaking her head, she glanced at him again, and waited for an answer to that. She nodded when he excused himself, then looked at him when he hung up his phone, after that call.

Matthew Grace- 18- Male- Homosexual- Crush: Artie~ Water control for various things- Arthur/Codie (npc)

The dyed-green haired boy gave a look that pretty much said he was not going to put her down, not after finding out he had a sibling again. His own siblings had been a twin sister, a younger brother, and an older sister, and he missed the feeling of being a big brother...Shaking his head, he huffed as he walked to the door, and he nodded at the maid. "Thank you, for taking such good care of her." he said to Rifka, and she gave a very small smile as she nodded at him. He allowed the maid to lead them to the living room, which was far bigger then the one his own house had had. Shaking his head, he settled on one of the couches, Panda jumping up beside he and Codie and Cruise lying at his feet. Suriya wandered off, as though to explore, but Antigua stuck closer, sniffing about the living room.

Fumio Cherie- 17- Female- Heterosexual- Crush: Zach- Plant magic- Zach

She shook her head, shrugging as she looked at him, then she could not help herself when she smiled at him. She couldn't help letting a slight laugh escape, and she shook her head as she looked up again. She smiled as she looked at him, and thought of the fun she'd had last night. She nodded, as she said "Sure thing, let's go." She squeaked when Nee popped onto her shoulder, the little sprite jumping over onto Zach to inspect him. "Oh, um...That's Nee. It's a plant sprite that took to me."

Henry Moore~ 17~ Male~ Homosexual~ Gun summoning, bit of fire, accuracy~ Romeo

The dark haired, blue eyed boy tilted his head, but in such a way he did not need to worry about his glasses falling off his nose where they were perched. He huffed softly, as he waited for some sort of response from the guy. He nodded, sighing that he didn't get told about the other's power, then huffed softly a little. "He's my twin brother. He met a girl yesterday, well, rather, we both met her." he said, then looked up again. "With my brother...He and i have a place." he said, and shook his head again. Not that he was really there much, or anything. He liked to get up early, and liked to wander about late into the wee hours.

Senn Tristan~ 16~ male~ Asexual Homorom~ 'Boy crush' on Nagisa~ Sensory Deprivation (making illusions, basically) and sensing emotions/moods~ Nagisa

He shrugged, as he looked over the top of the dragon's head still. "If I did, I must have been very small." he commented, still taking in the view and almost seeming to be in rapture of it. He squeaked when the dragon moved down lower, seeing the tops of the buildings were only a few feet or so beneath them now. He wondered if he could touch one, if Nagisa were to go any lower then that... Shaking his head, he huffed softly, lying his cheek against the dragon's head the rest of the ride. A small gasp escaped him, at the speed up to landing, but then they were upon the ground and he sat up. He nodded at Nagisa, and said "Looks kind of nice from what i can see of it."

[So, I think I've decided Senn will definitely be attracted to Nagisa...But if we're going to have them get together, if we ever end up doing ftb we'll have to wait awhile, or make a 1x1 where all our pairings together are older, as 16 is considered underage on CS...(And I actually consider it to be so too. I mean, I'm alright with a 16 and 19 year old kissing, holding hands, cuddling, but anything less innocent...I just can't really)]

Farkas- 23- Male- Asexual Homorom- Crush: Will be Raize- Inugami- Raize

He squeaked when the much older male put an arm on him, though he'd been a little happy to hear excitement (or whatever it was) in that voice. Shaking his head, he fought down his body's urge to heat up in any area, and tilted his head a little bit. He huffed as he looked at the other male, then averted his eyes once more. "Yeah, let's go." he said, and began to walk back towards the city, with its buildings and other manner of architecture and such.

Annabel K Serenity- 16- Female- Bi- Empath, wings of flame- Sayaka (Kitten)- Adam/ Malour

Posting later

Adam M Serenity- 16- Male- Homosexual- Romance Incubus, very minor fire power- Yumo (Dingo x dog)- Anna/ Malour

The white haired teenager tilted his head to the side, as he looked at her. He noticed how Anna's eyes fluttered a little, like she might be getting sleepy again. Sometimes, she did that, and neither she nor Adam had been able to figure out why. Shaking his head, he looked at Malour again. "he? So, were you still going to look for him?" he questioned, wanting to know if he'd be required to help, as it was likely Anna would suggest it if so.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Sun May 21, 2017 9:00 am

Malour internally sighed, realizing it was too late to back out now. "Might as well." She thought, and said, "Yes, I was planning on it, but I don't know where to start. He is tall, has red hair, and not natural red-orange hair, colored hair like mine," She indicated her bright red bangs with a sweep of her hand, "And eyes like mine as well." She thought to herself "I don't even know his name. What do I do if he asks?"
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mairon » Sun May 21, 2017 9:13 am

Romeo Heathcliff | Time Manipulation | Street | Tags: Henry
Romeo hummed to himself, pondering on the appearance and personality of the brother. Who could he be? Well, whatever he was like, he was choosing a girl over his brother. "Bummer," Heathcliff huffed. He was an only child, but he had been left by too many friends who thought a girl was more important than him; joke's on them, most of their relationships lasted very little, and they were all begging for his forgiveness afterwards. What a cruel cycle, that of love. "So what do you suppose we do? Stay together? Split and hope for the best?" Romeo had never met someone with powers before, so he had no idea what he should do in the situation. Hopefully Henry had more experience than him.

Oleander leaned forward to shake the man's hand. They were finally starting to talk more like two human beings than two men trying to figure out how to hunt down the man who ruined their lives. What a mouthful. After shaking the businessman's hand, Oleander stood up and offered Lucifer a hand of his own- but this time, to get up. "Well, Lucifer, what do you want to do? I suggest we stay together. I've seen so many of us around I deeply regret losing track of." Hopefully he didn't have any business meetings. He had mentioned he was taking his parents' company soon- what stress that must have brought upon him, and what bad timing, too. Oli wasn't a very social person, but he thought maybe he could make Lucifer's day more good than bad.
mairon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me