☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby Shinceon » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:21 pm

Olivia

She put her plate down and fell asleep instantly forgetting that she got the bed. Her body created a faint purple glow keeping her warm but the fire lighting the cabin dissipated.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy, » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:56 pm

"Yep. Sleep well." Ari fell asleep almost instantly after that.

(Should we do a time skip to day?)

xxxxxlxl𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
╔═════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxlSpicy - She/Her
xxxllImage
xxxxllImageImage
xxl,lImageImage
xxlImageImage
xxxxxlAesthetic Trash
xxxxxxxxxxl
╚═════════════════╝
xxxxxxl𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙐𝙋
spicy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:04 am

(Gotta wait for @Two to clear that kind of thing)
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:35 am

Mal slightly laughed. "It's fine. I snapped his neck in return." She saw the food, and looked like she was going to be sick. She escaped out the window to find berries. She walked out to the front and sat next to Cilan. "So, uhh, I guess you are kind of immortal now, huh." She said, still looking out to the forest. She grabbed an arrow from her bag and fiddled with it, tightening the rope. Her wolves followed her, and were all either on top of her or very close. She continued to play with the tarantula in her hand.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:09 am

Cilan smirked. Mallory had literally gone and killed someone in a stereotypical Adamson woman way, so she had to be quite strong. I wonder if she can pick me up bridal style, the idiot thought to himself. Then he crossed his arms when Mallory looked disgusted at his food. "Aw come on, I made that!" he laughed and pretended to be all offended.
He followed her outside, grinning. "Yeah, and I've been thinking... this kind of power should be trained, right?" now he looked so awkward. "We're having a power training session tomorrow, and, uh..." Cilan wasn't meeting her eyes.

[A time-skip would be good, in the next post -- Mallory or Cilan can start the skip.]
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:13 am

Mallory laughed and held out the spider. "How is this for food." She said with a laugh. She then turned serious when he mentioned the training. "You want me to shoot you a thousand times?" She said, crossing her arms with a smirk. She pet her wolves in the head before turning back to him.

(Cilan can do the skip.)
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:27 am

[Alright!]

"AAAHHHHH!" Cilan screamed in horror, just like his dad (who was a soprano and could sing higher notes than any untrained woman). He jumped and hugged the nearest thing, which was a thorny bush. He then grimaced and walked away from it. That was a bad idea. He plucked thorn needle things out of his shirt as he looked down at the ground.
"Yeah. I'm going to try out some really bad ideas, and... yeah. Maybe switch it up a couple times and pull a Solara on me too." Cilan grinned, trying to play it cool but his heart was pounding.
"What in the world have I signed myself up for?" he said under his breath.

---

In the morning...

"RISE AND SHINE!" Cyprian shouted, going around and shoving everyone to wake them up. As usual, he was being very impolite and did not know his manners. The sun wasn't even up for goodness sakes. The sky outside was a shade of dark blue, since it was early in the morning, pretty much still night.
Rowan came out of the bedroom, stretching and rubbing his eyes. Even though he was obviously a little disoriented from waking up, he was already smiling. "Good morning everyone."
Cilan groaned as he got up from the floor, where he was sleeping. "Five more minutes..."
"I thought you wanted to train today," Cyprian smirked. "Or are you chickening out again? I'd call you a sissy, but since your gift needs you to die, I guess you can pass."
Cilan stood up and cracked his knuckles, grinning. "Actually, I'm going to train my power too. You can watch if you want."
"No thank you," Rowan immediately said as the smile fell from his face.
"He was talking to me, healer boy." Cyprian sneered. "And yeah. I'll watch. I'm not scared of nothin'."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:33 am

Mallory was up before the rest of them, and had killed a doe to feed her wolves. She entered with blood on her hands. "Hey, morning guys." She said quietly as she sharpened her arrow with a rock. She had spiders on her arms. "I found a nest of these cute things outside." She said. Her wolves followed her and laid down at her feet.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:37 am

"NOOOOOO!" Cilan screamed, and jumped up to cling to Cyprian. "Not the spiders!"
"Get off me," Cyprian growled and tried to shake Cilan off, but he was clinging too tight. "I said, get off you lil' twerp." He finally shook Cilan off, and the boy went flying in Mallory's direction. He landed on the ground and a spider fell near his head.
"EEEEK!" he squealed and jumped up, then ran for the door. He crashed through it and it broke off its hinges as he made a beeline for the outdoors.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karissaangels » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:40 am

Image Kylie noticed her pet kittens got scared. "Go wash your hands!! You're scaring my kittens." She said while rolling her eyes. The mother caracal was trying to comfort the kittens. "AND GET THAT SPIDER OUT OF HERE! AHHHHH!"

(just reminding everyone what caracals look like)
karissaangels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me