Call of the Shifters ((CLOSED!))

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Call of the Shifters ((Open and accepting))

Postby willowsong12 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:49 am

Jay Harbor
Shifter/Male/23 years old/Animal:Red Fox/Job:Firefighter/Crush:Open/Tags:Gentian

Reaching the others place, he spotted the cat and smiled. "Hey there." He smiled and wondered where the other one was. "Here kitty kitty kitty! Come on out!"

Alec Cochran
Shifter/Male/11 years old/Animal:Mountain Lion/Crush:Open/Tags:Jessie

"Sora? Isn't that a video game character?" He asked, trying to remember what game his friend back home had played. The name sounded familiar. He went to where the snacks were, slowly eating some of it. "It looks like your cat likes you. Most cats don't come when they are called."
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:00 pm

Calla Wren- Female- C Spaniel Shift- 24 years- Vet Asst.- pink and black piggy- Crush will be Aaron tags: Aaron

She smiled as she followed him to the table, the little pig trotting at her heels. She picked up Bekk a moment, stroking their head, then set the little pink pig under the table. She smiled at Aaron as he returned. Taking a sip, she said “Mmm, it’s quite good.” Bekk oinked and snuffled quietly under the table.

(it’s fine)

[XD there’s only one. sorry if how i wrote something confused you about that]
and i think Bekk and the cat will be girls, i have so many male pets in here. cat still needs a name...]
Gentian Shimon- male- white tiger shift- 21- helps in library (hacker)- Crush: Jay- min. tabby and calico kitty- Tags: Jay

The white tiger cub mewled to himself, blinking blue eyes, continuing to look around a moment. He jumped off the couch, exploring, tail swishing. Ears perked, he found the bathroom, rearing up and looking in the tub.

Meanwhile, the calico cat at home jumped a little when the stranger came in. She nearly hissed but did not, approaching him slowly.

Hei Ren Yomi- male- human- 22- Cafe worker- Crush: Jay- white and min. chocolate wolf dog Kado- Sitting- T

open...

Jessie- female- human- 10- schoolgirl- Crush: ...- tags: Alec

The little redhead hummed a moment, then glanced at the boy once more. “Yeah, from Kingdom Hearts. It also just means sky in Japanese.” She smiled as she pet the kitten, as he watched Alec, then stood up. Picking up some snacks, she ate, then said “So...what’s there to do here?”

Liselle Adams- f- human- 28- wip- rides at local stable- crush: open- tags: Jessie and Alec

on hold now
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:26 pm

Jordyn Williams|21 years old|shifter|Job: bookstore|Loc:Park|tags:open
Jordyn sat on a park bench her light brown hair blowing gently in the wind as she read a book. She felt very calm and relaxed enjoying being by herself with just her thoughts as she read. She stretched an looked at the time her break was just about over so she should start heading back. She slipped a bookmark within the pages of her book and started walking back to the bookstore.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:59 am

Malia
Shifter||Female||19 years old||Animal: brown and white wolf||Job: N/A||Crush: Open||Tags: David and Rebecca

Malia woke from a nightmare. She was quivering a bit, and her voice was shaky as she called out. "David?"
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mistfox » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:05 am

Ivy
female-tags: Thomas harbour
ok Ivy said looking up at the sky as the first drops of rain began to fall, she stood up and leaned on the tree for a second before standing up straight.
Image Image
Image Image Image
Mistfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:57 pm

David Cochran
Shifter/Male/25 years old/Animal:Black wolf/Job:Police officer/Crush:Open/Tags:Malia and Rebecca

Hearing Malia call out, he carefully stood up and went over to the room. "Malia? Is everything okay?" He lightly knocked on the door before entering, wondering if she was alright.

Thomas Harbor
Shifter/Male/23 years old/Animal:Dingo/Job:Bartender/Crush:Open/Tags:Ivy

"Come on." He said with a wave of his hand as he headed back to the bar. He would take her through the back so he could lead her to his living space. It was a good thing he had a guest bedroom that she could use.

Jay Harbor
Shifter/Male/23 years old/Animal:Red Fox/Job:Firefighter/Crush:Open/Tags:Gentian

Waiting until the cat approached him, he soon reached out and softly pet the cats head. "Hey there. Why don't you come with me and I'll take you to Gentian. I bet he will be happy to see you." He stayed crouched on the ground, letting the cat take it's time to move on its own.

Alec Cochran
Shifter/Male/11 years old/Animal:Mountain Lion/Crush:Open/Tags:Jessie

"Not much. I don't leave the house very much as David is working a lot." He responded as he looked at her. "But I know there is a park, a movie theater that plays three movies at a time, a natural wildlife park and.....something else David said but I can't remember."
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:01 pm

Malia
Shifter||Female||19 years old||Animal: brown and white wolf||Job: N/A||Crush: Open||Tags: David and Rebecca

"I wasn't sure whether you were still there or not," she whispered, partially lying. She felt relieved when she heard his voice and saw him, and she slowly stopped shaking. She was still frightened from her nightmare, but she didn't speak up about it, not wanting to seem weak or needy. "How's Rebecca?"
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:48 pm

Calla Wren- Female- C Spaniel Shift- 24 years- Vet Asst.- pink and black piggy- Crush will be Aaron tags: Aaron

She smiled as she followed him to the table, the little pig trotting at her heels. She picked up Bekk a moment, stroking their head, then set the little pink pig under the table. She smiled at Aaron as he returned. Taking a sip, she said “Mmm, it’s quite good.” Bekk oinked and snuffled quietly under the table.

(it’s fine)

Gentian Shimon- male- white tiger shift- 21- helps in library (hacker)- Crush: Jay- min. tabby and calico kitty- Tags: Jay

The white tiger cub let out a soft rumble as he stared at the tub, wishing he could go in there with the water... Shaking out of his animal instincts, and the tiger’s obvious love of water, he left the bathroom. Tail still swinging, he mewed softly to himself, sniffing the air a bit. Tilting his head, he wandered back to the couch, hopping up and plopping down...

Meanwhile, the calico cat at home tilted her head, mewing softly much the same way her master was in a different location, but a cat’s sound and not a baby tiger’s. Tail flicking back and forth, she continued to approach slowly, as if stalking or seeing something new and strange. Ears back a bit, muzzle raised, she seemed to scent a moment then wandered closer. Mewing again, she took a pause, taking a glance back at her food bowl...

(i kinda want something to happen to Gen, but I don’t know what...any ideas, willowsong12?)

Hei Ren Yomi- male- human- 22- Cafe worker- Crush: Jay- white and min. chocolate wolf dog Kado- Sitting- T

open...

Jessie- female- human- 10- schoolgirl- Crush: ...- tags: Alec

The little redhead offered a small smile to the boy. She hummed a moment, then quieted down. “Ah...are there... places to eat, er...or what kind? Cafes? Restaurants? Is there an ice cream shop?! Ah, sorry...Do you ever go to the wildlife park or the movies?” she asked, seeming curious. She remembered grandma and grandpa liked them, but usually rented, or played their own. Those were pretty good, too.

Liselle Adams- f- human- 28- wip- rides at local stable- crush: open- tags: Jessie and Alec

on hold now
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mistfox » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:40 pm

Ivy
Ivy shifted into a cat before following him feeling a bit more comfortable in her cat form
Image Image
Image Image Image
Mistfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me