Red Sun and Blue Moon werewolf RP V2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Red Sun and Blue Moon werewolf RP V2

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:21 am

BLUE MOON
Wolfram - 20 - hunter - male - crush is open - homosexual - tags: open
pets: Tartarus the horse
As a hunter he needed to make sure the pack was fed, he was not good at cooking so he still needed to learn that. He was able to catch some birds to the hunt yesterday and thought to make something with them. He found some cool human recipes, but there were not that many options, almost only the chicken and the bird he caught was a pheasant 'seriously those humans sure have a narrow food selection' he thought to himself.

Angelina - 30 - guard - female - crush is open - hetero/ Asexual - tags: Gabriel, open
Pets: none
She walked to the living room, her eyes looking at the other who was doing their own things. She looked over at Gabriel as he relaxed onto the couch there "Don't say you were up all the night again? Oh that's sure is a bad hobby of yours "she spoke up looking at the blond male.

Gabriel - 32 - guard - male - crush is open - Bi-curious - tags: Angelina, open
He was relaxing on the couch, keeping his eyes closed, but fully awakened. He opened them up after hearing his friend's voice talking to him "...Good morning for you to Ange, no, I did sleep most of the night, but I guess it was not enough, still pretty tired" he responded with a long yawn.

Rosa - 11 - pup - female - crush is open - Questioning - tags: open
She left the area where the most pups stayed, there was not enough for her to do, so she walked toward the kitchen. Her eyes looked over to Wolfram as he tried to figure out about the cooking things.

RED SUN
Carter - 21 - scout - male - crush is open - Questioning/ Asexual - tags:Jason, Kainen, Abel
Pets: Solomon the shepherd
He listened to the male hunter, who repeated the hunting thing, which kind of disappointed him 'seriously? what cowards? we're werewolves much stronger than those bee brains of humans...we could kill or chase them away and take that whole town fully ours' he thought his eyes watching after them. He was not sure if he even wanted to follow those orders Jason made, they seemed kind of a waste of time, but then another hand he could maybe show them how weak and easy those humans were, like a deer, they hunt to kill almost every day.

Beatrice "Bea" - 25 - hunter - female - crush is open - hetero - tags: open
Pets: Blossom, Bubbles & Buttercup the bunnies
She checked her little vegetable planted, took away all the weeds and in poor condition that they would not spoil the whole crop- She collected some carrots and hay for her bunnies, before walking back inside the house. Her eyes looked over to the group gathering near the alpha wondering what was going on.

Sean - 26 - guard - male - crush is open - Bi-/ demisexual - tags: Aife
Pets: Dana & Mulder the Great Danes. Champion the Clydesdale
After entering their furthest part of the northeast border he turned back toward the camp, running he felt how the wind blew his brown wolf pelt. He sure enjoyed the moment, but after seeing something flying between the trees he stopped to take a better look, walking around the bushes he noticed the female guard shooting her arrows "nice shoot, you're got with arrows..." he spoke up after getting into his human form.

Athena - 30 - pup sitter - female - crush is open - hetero - tags: Erebus
Pets: Caleb and Calin the cats
She took some juice from the fridge and walked out the fence, her black hair blowing the upcoming wind when she opened the door. She took a deep breath of the fresh air, before noticing that she was not alone "Oh good morning Erebus..." she said to the male pup sitter.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:09 pm

... ๐•ต๐–†๐–˜๐–”๐–“ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–—๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–™ ...
xxx Alpha xxx Male xxx Tags: The Pack xxx

Again, Jason howled for Aife and Lupus as he walked towards town, his heavy stature leaving the house grounds and he walked towards town, his eyes flickering from side to side as he walked. Jason stood at the edge of the woods and his gaze scanned over the town, he felt a growl escape his throat as he folded his arms. "Disgusting." He rumbled as he watched them go about their lives, there vile, haunted lives. How could they walk so freely? Knowing what they are? Jason fought the urge to spit at the town, wolves were superior in every way.

... ๐•‚๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•„๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ž๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ...
xxx Guard xxx Male xxx Tags: Abel and The Pack xxx
"That I'm not sure, I'm going to assume Jason will find some and call you to come lure them. Besides, it's not the humans he's worried about. He doesn't want Blue moon finding us out and ruining the hunt." Kay said with a stretched, his hands going into his pockets as he walked. "Jason always said it's better to slowly take control rather than get set back."

๐““๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฑ "๐““๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฝ๐“ช" ๐“ข๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ
xxx Hunter xxx Female xxx Tags: Open
The she wolf sat on the back of the couch, listening to the others plan an attack, her eyes following the males closely as a smile tugged at her lips. "A hunt, how exciting." She purred out while tracing a skull on the back of her own hand. She could feel a tinge of annoyance that she is wouldn't be joining them.
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ…ฉโ…ข
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ…ฉโ…ข
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
ImageImageImage
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—ใƒปใƒปโ—ใƒปใƒปโ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-
โœ
ImageImage
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:25 pm

Jessel- f- 26- Blue Moon alpha female- Birom demi; Mason is mate- Avery, Merry and Pippin- has family but not in RP- service dog Kaito and gray/ white kitty Stormy- Tags: pups, Mason

The redhead waited for him, relieved when he returned quickly. "Thank you," she said, taking the medicine I in the little cup thing. She put it to Avery's lips. She got it into his mouth, tipping his head back a bit so he'd have to swallow. It was grape or berry flavored. Therefore, the pups would drink it and not mind having to.

Merry and Pippin- genderfluid; male- 2 weeks- Blue Moon alpha pups- too young- too young- too young- Mason x Jessel- Tags: family

The two curly haired brown haired and eyed creamy skinned ones both whimpered. They were back in pup forms, and sat near mama.

Brenan Scott- m- 30- temporary scout- asexual- dad x mom: 3 sisters (not in RP)- cat Pouncer, horse Icy Skies- Tags

The taller brown haired and golden brown eyed male yawned. He was in golden eyed brown wolf form, just kind of wandering.

Eshra- genderfluid(m)- 22- Blue Moon pup sitter- homo; crushes: Conner mostly, and Esral- mate open- adopt or surrogate- family but not in RP- Noctus the white marked black Shepsky- Tags: Conner

The sweet and gentle but nervous and shy one hummed. The beautiful gray eyed and light brown haired one nodded. The tan skinned one said "If that's something you want, you should consider it. I think he'd do fine with a dog. Either a calm puppy, or maybe an older dog? One that might already be trained. I actually got Noctus as a two year old," he said. "Now, that's not considered an adult, but a juvenile. He was full grown, though, and he was partially trained. I guess they stopped halfway through, and...got rid of him," he huffed.

The white marked black Shepsky glanced over to the two males. He wagged his tail, leaning happily into the touch

Lana Eisenburg- f- 22- Blue Moon foster mother- pan; probably Noemi- mate open- Griffin died, other 3 missing/gone; Pegs and Aster- family not in RP- Tags: Pegs (tentative) and Aster, Noemi and pups

The dark haired and furred one nodded and said "Alright, let's go. Should I try carrying your little ones, or do you want to?" she asked. After all, Noemi had come in carrying them. Maybe she was tired from that, a little. Lana figured she could at least offer to help there. She wouldn't be offended if told no, though.

Pegs; Aster- agender- 3- Blue Moon pups; pup sitter and hunter wanted- too young yet but will probably like boys; Jackson maybe one day- Lana- Tags: Lana, Noemi and pups

The ash blonde and blue eyed one said "He... Hewwo." of course, they were a toddler so they said it in a childish way too.

The super light blonde blue eyed one stayed by Lana. They looked up at the two adult females, then back to the other pups.

Abel Monroe- m- 26 y- hunter- pan; Kainen- mate open- no pups yet- dad x mom: sister (not in RP)- puppy Montague- Tags: Kainen, Carter

The black haired and blue eyed male nodded to Kain. Gosh he was so tall though...but Abel only shook that thought from his head. He motioned Carter with a hand. He then jogged to catch up with Kain, though the other male was only walking. "I'm guessing most abandoned buildings are at the edges of town. The outskirts, or whatever they're called."

Cadence- f- 28- Red Sun mother; wants huntress- bi; crush: Ashton- mate open- pups: Joell and Aurora- family but not in RP- Gust (pregnant with Wish) the mare- Tags: Pups, Ashton, Remington

She hummed and smiled as she nodded to Ashton. "Jason wanted to talk to me, and said it was something pups didn't need to hear. I left them with your grandpa because I figured why not. I'm sorry if he was too needy..." she sighed. She picked up her son. She said "Ill be right back," and took Joell to go get the remedy for Remington.

Joell and Aurora- m; f- 4- Red sun pups- too young- too young- mom Cadence- Tags: each other, Cadence, Remington, Ashton, Cadence

Joell looked around as his mother carried him to wherever. When they returned, he reached out towards Ashton.
Aurora squeaked happily as she got pet.

Remington- m- 88- Red Sun elder- mate passed away- no offspring in RP- Lupus and Ashton are grandsons- Tags: Joell and Aurora, Ashton, Cadence

The graying male watched them go, and when they came back he laughed. "Joell really does seem to like you," he told Ashton.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:36 am

Mason/ Male/ Blue Moon/ Alpha/ 29/ Mate: Jessel/ tags: Jessel, Merry, Pippin, Avery
Mason waits and sighs, he really hoped his son would be alright.

Avery/ Male/ Blue Moon/ Alpha pup/ 2 weeks/ mate: too young/tags: Jessel, Merry, Pippin, Mason
Avery drank the medicine, blinking up at his mother.

Esral/ Male/ Blue Moon/ Guard/ 25/ Mate: n/a/ tags: open
Esral was out on a trail ride with his horse. He urged the horse into a slow trot.

Lucifer/ Male/ Red Sun/ Guard/ 26/ Mate: n/a/ tags: open
Lucifer sighed and walked out.

Ygritte/ Female/ Red Sun/ Hunter/ 20/ Mate: n/a/ tags: Yeni
Ygritte held Yeni's hand as the two walked out into the field.

Yeni/ Female/ Red Sun/ Pup/ 4/ Mate: n/a/ tags: Ygritte
Yeni giggled and laughed, walking with Ygritte

Aife/ Female/ Red Sun/ Guard/ 24/ mate: n/a/ tags: Sean
Aife turned, hearing a noise. She aims her bow, looking around for the source of the noise. She put her bow down when she realize it was Sean. "Thanks, but give me some warning next time. I could have skewered you" she teases.

Erubus/ Male/ Red Sun/ Pupsitter/ 24/ mate: n/a/ tags: Athena
Erebus looked back as he heard the voice of fellow pup sitter, Athena. "oh, hello!" he greets her cheerfully.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:21 pm

[Hey furry, Aife is being called/howled for]

Jessel- f- 26- Blue Moon alpha female- Birom demi; Mason is mate- Avery, Merry and Pippin- has family but not in RP- service dog Kaito and gray/ white kitty Stormy- Tags: pups, Mason

The redhead kissed her son on the forehead, not caring if she somehow got sick. She brushed a finger or two over his hair.

Merry and Pippin- genderfluid; male- 2 weeks- Blue Moon alpha pups- too young- too young- too young- Mason x Jessel- Tags: family

The two curly haired brown haired and eyed creamy skinned ones both looked up. They didn't really know what was going on.

Brenan Scott- m- 30- temporary scout- asexual- dad x mom: 3 sisters (not in RP)- cat Pouncer, horse Icy Skies- Tags

The taller brown haired and golden brown eyed male yawned. The golden eyed brown wolf heard howling and got suspicious...He began to make his way towards the town.

Eshra- genderfluid(m)- 22- Blue Moon pup sitter- homo; crushes: Conner mostly, and Esral- mate open- adopt or surrogate- family but not in RP- Noctus the white marked black Shepsky- Tags: Conner

The sweet and gentle but nervous and shy one hummed. The beautiful gray eyed and light brown haired one nodded. The tan skinned one said "If that's something you want, you should consider it. I think he'd do fine with a dog. Either a calm puppy, or maybe an older dog? One that might already be trained. I actually got Noctus as a two year old," he said. "Now, that's not considered an adult, but a juvenile. He was full grown, though, and he was partially trained. I guess they stopped halfway through, and...got rid of him," he huffed.

The white marked black Shepsky glanced over to the two males. He wagged his tail, leaning happily into the touch

Lana Eisenburg- f- 22- Blue Moon foster mother- pan; probably Noemi- mate open- Griffin died, other 3 missing/gone; Pegs and Aster- family not in RP- Tags: Pegs (tentative) and Aster, Noemi and pups

The dark haired and furred one nodded and said "Alright, let's go. Should I try carrying your little ones, or do you want to?" she asked. After all, Noemi had come in carrying them. Maybe she was tired from that, a little. Lana figured she could at least offer to help there. She wouldn't be offended if told no, though.

Pegs; Aster- agender- 3- Blue Moon pups; pup sitter and hunter wanted- too young yet but will probably like boys; Jackson maybe one day- Lana- Tags: Lana, Noemi and pups

The ash blonde and blue eyed one said "He... Hewwo." of course, they were a toddler so they said it in a childish way too.

The super light blonde blue eyed one stayed by Lana. They looked up at the two adult females, then back to the other pups.

Abel Monroe- m- 26 y- hunter- pan; Kainen- mate open- no pups yet- dad x mom: sister (not in RP)- puppy Montague- Tags: Kainen, Carter

The black haired and blue eyed male nodded to Kain. Gosh he was so tall though...but Abel only shook that thought from his head. He motioned Carter with a hand. He then jogged to catch up with Kain, though the other male was only walking. "I'm guessing most abandoned buildings are at the edges of town. The outskirts, or whatever they're called."

Cadence- f- 28- Red Sun mother; wants huntress- bi; crush: Ashton- mate open- pups: Joell and Aurora- family but not in RP- Gust (pregnant with Wish) the mare- Tags: Pups, Ashton, Remington

She hummed and smiled as she nodded to Ashton. "Jason wanted to talk to me, and said it was something pups didn't need to hear. I left them with your grandpa because I figured why not. I'm sorry if he was too needy..." she sighed. She picked up her son. She said "Ill be right back," and took Joell to go get the remedy for Remington.

Joell and Aurora- m; f- 4- Red sun pups- too young- too young- mom Cadence- Tags: each other, Cadence, Remington, Ashton, Cadence

Joell looked around as his mother carried him to wherever. When they returned, he reached out towards Ashton.

Remington- m- 88- Red Sun elder- mate passed away- no offspring in RP- Lupus and Ashton are grandsons- Tags: Joell and Aurora, Ashton, Cadence

The graying male watched them go, and when they came back he laughed. "Joell really does seem to like you," he told Ashton.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:09 pm

xxx Alpha xxx Male xxx Tags: Open xxx

Jason snarled slightly as his pack didn't come to him sooner, he shook his head and ran his hands through his hair. He fixed his shirt, smoothed down his beard, and began walking into town. He could smell their food, their body oder, their blood. He narrowed his eyes as he hunted for victims, scanning people as he walked the streets.

"I'm going to assume your right." he said and paused at the edge of town. He took a deep inhale. "My brothers already in there." He said quietly and scanned the town with his golden eyes.

๐““๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฑ "๐““๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฝ๐“ช" ๐“ข๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ
The she wolf sat on the back of the couch, listening to the others plan an attack, her eyes following the males closely as a smile tugged at her lips. "A hunt, how exciting." She purred out while tracing a skull on the back of her own hand. She could feel a tinge of annoyance that she is wouldn't be joining them.
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ…ฉโ…ข
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ…ฉโ…ข
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
ImageImageImage
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-
โœ
ImageImage
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:28 pm

[Hey furry, Aife is being called/howled for]

The redhead kissed her son on the forehead, not caring if she somehow got sick. She brushed a finger or two over his hair.

The two curly haired brown haired and eyed creamy skinned ones both looked up. They didn't really know what was going on.

The taller brown haired and golden brown eyed male yawned. The golden eyed brown wolf heard howling and got suspicious...He began to make his way towards the town.

The black haired and blue eyed male nodded to Kain. He hummed a bit as they walked, and he sniffed a moment. Yes, even among the human smells and food he could smell the alpha. He nodded and said "Alright. Are we supposed to go with Carter, or just drop him off? I feel like he can find a building on his own, but I guess I don't mind helping."

Eme is fixing boooks right now, pretty much like always. Manny is at the market, buying some food and stuff.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:55 am

BLUE MOON
Wolfram - 20 - hunter - male - crush is open - homosexual - tags: Rosa, open
pets: Tartarus the horse
He cooked some food in the kitchen or at last, he did try. He was not good at cooking, but as a hunter, he kind of had to learn to do that. He could hear his older sister's voice coming into the living room, which gave him more stress about his cooking as he did know that even as a guard Angelina has a better cook than he was. He looked at the receipt at the table, when noticed Rosa there "hello? well no no need to...just go to play...I need to do this by myself, thank you for the offer Rosa" he said to the pup.

Angelina - 30 - guard - female - crush is open - hetero/ Asexual - tags: Gabriel, open
She looked over to the kitchen door there seeing her daughter disappearing there "I am thinking to take Rosa to the town, shopping...if Estral let me do that..." she said sighing. She did know that it was not maybe the best idea to do as the pup was still young, but she had a plan to hide her so-called animal feature if they do show up.

Gabriel - 32 - guard - male - crush is open - Bi-curious - tags: Angelina, open
He listened to his friend and former mate "I don't think she will allow that easily..." he responded to her as he stood up. He stretched his arms looking around "well I need to find Brenen if he has something to me to do today...I have not seen him this morning though?" he spoke up thoughtfully.

Rosa - 11 - pup - female - crush is open - Questioning - tags: Wolfram, open
She peeked into the kitchen watching as her uncle the hunter cooked there, the cooking didn't seem like it was going well, it seemed very messy. She giggled and danced toward the table and looked at the male "Hello uncle Wolfram? Do you need help? I can help you to cook if you want me to?" she asked looking at him excitedly, but then looked a little angsty "Oh okay..." she said to him little disappointed that he ignored her little offer.

RED SUN
Carter - 21 - scout - male - crush is open - Questioning/ Asexual - tags:Jason, Kainen, Abel
Pets: Solomon the shepherd
His eyes looked over to Abel when he spoke with the Kain, something about this male hunter's words made him see red for a moment as the anger got tighter inside him, but so far he stayed calm 'who think he is? Speaks so unrespectfully to me, scout? I could punish you for the way you speak' he thought to himself. He took a deep sight as he followed them "you know there are millions of abandoned buildings closer or further from the town, instead of wasting time to go to look for one special building why just don't pick one of those?" he responded his dark eyes blowing as he looked the hunter, who seemed to annoyed him most anyone else.

Beatrice "Bea" - 25 - hunter - female - crush is open - hetero - tags: Delta
Pets: Blossom, Bubbles & Buttercup the bunnies
She took some carrots and vegetables out of her little field, taking them inside the house as she saw Jason wandering somewhere and other guards, hunters following after him. She blinged her eyes as she walked closer to another female hunter who seemed to stay behind "hm? they were hustled? I hope they don't get into trouble" she spoke her eyes looking at Delta she was noticed to being with the group and likely knew what were they planning this time.

Sean - 26 - guard - male - crush is open - Bi-/ demisexual - tags: Aife
Pets: Dana & Mulder the Great Danes. Champion the Clydesdale

He raised his hand in the air as the female guard pointed her bow at him "ooh easy, Aife...who else it could be than me or any other of your lovely packmates? I have not seen any wanderer for as long I can remember" he spoke up lowering her hand as the Aife dropped her weapon. He looked over to the forest hearing the call of their alpha, ignoring it at first, but when it come again he sighed "seriously what does he want now? That male needs a mate...or at last someone to teach him to relax for a bit" he said looking at the female guard "I think that's either of us, so maybe we could go to check what our lovely alpha wants?" he said.

Athena - 30 - pup sitter - female - crush is open - hetero - tags: Erebus
Pets: Caleb and Calin the cats
She gave the pup sitter male a smile then laid her hands on the terrace fence and watched the sights "there sure is a peaceful day, kind of boring but maybe it's good to have days like this too" she said to him.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:12 am

Mason/ Male/ Blue Moon/ Alpha/ 29/ Mate: Jessel/ tags: Jessel, Merry, Pippin, Avery
Mason looks to the other two of his children, "It's okay, come here" he says offering to take them somewhere else to give Jessel some time with their son.

Avery/ Male/ Blue Moon/ Alpha pup/ 2 weeks/ mate: too young/tags: Jessel, Merry, Pippin, Mason
Avery looks up confused, why was his mother so worried?

Esral/ Male/ Blue Moon/ Guard/ 25/ Mate: n/a/ tags: open
Esral was out on a trail ride with his horse. He urged the horse into a slow trot.

Lucifer/ Male/ Red Sun/ Guard/ 26/ Mate: n/a/ tags: open
Lucifer sighed and walked out.

Ygritte/ Female/ Red Sun/ Hunter/ 20/ Mate: n/a/ tags: Yeni
Ygritte held Yeni's hand as the two walked out into the field.

Yeni/ Female/ Red Sun/ Pup/ 4/ Mate: n/a/ tags: Ygritte
Yeni giggled and laughed, walking with Ygritte

Aife/ Female/ Red Sun/ Guard/ 24/ mate: n/a/ tags: Sean
Aife shrugs, "can't be to careful" she says. She heard the call from the alpha who was also her crush. "ya, we should go check out what he wants" she says a little blush tinting her cheeks

Erubus/ Male/ Red Sun/ Pupsitter/ 24/ mate: n/a/ tags: Athena
Erebus nods, "it's nice to have a day where we can relax" he says.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:40 am

xxx Alpha xxx Male xxx Tags: Open xxx

The male ran a hand through his light brown hair, his eyes finding a marketplace where he strolled in and looked around, his eyes scanning the area before he found someone. A small person who seemed to be shopping so absentmindedly. Jason spit into his hand and wiped it on his shoulder, he then walked and bumped into his target.
"Oh, sorry man." He said and kept walking, his saliva had been left on the person's clothing, an obvious marking for Abel to know who he had picked.
Jason then walked down the street, seeing a woman in a store fixing some books. He narrowed his eyes and wiped some saliva on the door frame, another sign for Abel. He walked inside and patted the young woman on the shoulder. "Excuse me, do you know the way to a pet store?He asked her, giving a fake reason as for why he had touched her.

Kainen raised his arms with a chuckle. "Well that makes our lives easier. All I know is Jason wants something where we don't get caught by Blue Dogs." He said with a stretch, his eyes flickering from human, to wolf. He and Jason were bipedal wolves, as far as he knew, they were the only two of their kind of wolf. It was what helped Jason become alpha, but it also made sure they didn't shift as often. Kainen looked back at Carter. "You know what's best, you are the Scout after all, well follow your lead on where you want this to take place." He said with a half smile.

Delta watched Lucifer walk away from the kitchen, she found herself biting her left bottom lip slightly as he did. Deltas thoughts about the male were cut short as Bea walked up to her. She raised an eyebrow.
"Jason wants to hunt down a couple of humans, he's taking some of the boys to pull this off." She said and looked over Bea. "Trouble is Jason's name." She said with a twisted giggle.
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ…ฉโ…ข
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘