Beyond the Elements: Revival [CLOSED]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Beyond the Elements: Revival

Postby krazykitty00 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:33 am

xxxREI IGNIS
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓✠✠▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Male 16 Fire Nala Location: Yokohama School Tags: Remi

Rei joined in with the laughter as Remi recalled his run in with the teacher. "Yea, you should. The last thing we'd need is for you to over sleep the day of a test. Can't cheat off of someone when you're stuck taking the make-ups." He teased, lightly nudging the other boy in the arm. "But in truth, I can't talk. I was late waking up today too. My snake Nala bit me, like, three times before my dad had to come in and pour cold water on my head. I swear, those two are plotting my demise." He spoke in that speedy way he normally did, showing off the bite marks on his hand where Nala had a field day in creating. They were already healing though, which was good. "I guess that's what happens when you stay up all night cooking to come up with ideas for our new appetizers menu. Speaking of, I need to change my bed sheets now... and I need to buy potato and corn starch, still need to figure out which is better..." Rei tapped his chin as his mind began to wander. He happened to catch a glimpse of Remi stuffing something back in his backpack, managing to remind Rei they were in the midst of conversation.

The question of his summer immediately paved way to the thoughts of the silver haired male he'd spent it with.
    "Summer was great and all and I really loved the festival, seeing as I got to cook and all. And we got a lot of publicity for the diner! Not to mention that I got to spend time with Train despite the obvious disapproval that came from our familiar and all. But spending time with him made me incredibly happy if you know what I mean...? I hope to see him again soon so we can be together and hang out." With every word the fire elemental spoke, his face got redder and redder and his head slowly fell with the volume of his voice until he staring at the ground shyly. This was his reaction almost every time Nala broth up the icy element, and it irritated her to no end. Their interaction was meant to be forbidden and yet Rei couldn't help feeling attracted to him none the less. When Rei realized he was rambling again he quickly looked up, attempting to will his blush away while giving Remi a huge smile. "Summer was good to me, I should say." He ended, attempting to hide the tiny sparks of nervous flames that flashed from his fingers by stuffing them in his pockets.

xxxNOAH PRICE
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☁☁▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Male 19 Wind Nephele Location: Home ⤑ Mall Cafe Tags: Open

"Do you plan on sleeping this day away Noah?" The mature voice spoke in his mind, questioning her partner's actions. Noah, who was laying on the large white dragon's back, on his back and comfortably snuggled in the beast's green mane, simply shrugged. "I see no reason not to. It's a gorgeous day." "It is precisely because it is as glamourous a day as this that I wish to know why you plan to sleep in until it passes you by." Again, Noah shrugged and only replied to her with a simple groaning noise. With a roll of her green eyes, Nephele turned her body enough so that Noah would come sliding off. The strawberry blonde open his blue eyes quickly in shock and let out a quick yelp of surprise before he used the wind to lift him and give him a gentle drop to the ground. Noah then turned up his gaze to glare at the dragon in the tree. "What do you want from me Nephele?" He asked, knowing his partner would only pester him if she needed something. "I am hungry." "Really? Is that what you bothered me for?" When the dragon nodded, Noah groaned in irritation. "Don't you normally find food for youself?" "Indeed, but I have grown quite fond of that coffee shop you took me to last week. The bread was to my liking." Noah sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "You want me to take you to the mall's coffe shop?" She nodded, making Noah rub the bridge of his nose. "Alright, let's go." A melodic trill of happiness came from his friend and Noah immediately felt his irritation disappear. Though she was strict and pushy, Nephele had her moments of being adorable at just the right time. The large dragon shifted into a dove and landed on his shoulder. He lightly scratched her wing and gave her a smile. "You're gonna owe me for ruining my lazy Thursday." "Sure I will darling."

xxxMEGUMI KURAKI
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓♫♫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Female 18 Occult Magician/Idol Location: Occult Base Tags: Safiel

Megumi wanted to laughed when Safiel jumped in shock at her arrival. She was happy her in tented reaction become reality. But when the book fell onto his head and he stumbled over into a pile of books, humor turned into worry as she began to make her way over to help him. "Are you ok Safiel? I didn't mean to-" Her words caught in her throat as she was blessed with the adorable sound of the younger boy sneezing. She even froze in place as her turned to look at her with the cutest little blush on his face. Her eyes widened and both her hands flew up to cover her now opened mouth. Her own cheeks tinted pink as she let the entirety of the scene before her set in. "Oh dear Lucifer, you're too cute, Saffie!" She said, smiling behind her hands. This was honestly more emotions than Megumi has shown in her lifetime, all because a of the boy before her. Had it been anyone else, Megumi would have either ignored them or scoffed in their face. It was only Safiel she'd let this softer side show to. That of a loving older sister. If they were truly related, Megumi would have a true brother complex for the little guy~

His comment on her attired pulled her out of her little fan girl moment and back to reality. "Ah, yea. I did. I literally ran out of that place the second the last song was over." She hummed, watching as he pulled himself up and came over. She held back a laugh as she watched the dust fly off of him, secretly hoping she'd hear him sneeze again, but she probably wouldn't have been able to handle it a second time. "I planned on resting but was nowhere to stop. These aren't casual clothes so I would have attracted attention to myself if I slowed down even a little." She sighed. Simply talking about that run made her a bit winded. Thinking about it, she could have rested in her dressing room before ditching her manager but Megumi's mind was already here by the time she finished that her body was in a rush to catch up. And boy, was she glad she did. Megumi graciously accepted the water given to her (taking a b brief moment to wonder when she got rid of the water bottle that Ms. Dina had given her) then eagerly sat down in the chair. "Oh wow. These really are comfortable." She grinned before sipping the water. "So what have you been up to since I last saw you in July, Saffie?"

xxxEVIE-LEE WHITE
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓♛♛▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Female 23 Legend Life Location: Legend Manor/Life's Garden Tags: Open

Life often wondered if she could kill. If she was capable of bringing about death to something. It went against her name and yet, she so desperately wished she could do so. Because as she stared at the once again empty fridge, she felt the need to find Hell and force him to spend eternity stuck in his Underworld. And to think, she woke up early to in hopes of getting food. Clearly it wasn't early enough. Sighing, Evie-Lee shut the fridge before placing a hand on her stomach. Was the option of getting her own mini fridge a choice? She could only wonder as she made her way outside. The house was quiet --for once-- and Eve did not wish to be around when it got lively. Instead she made her way to the back of the Manor the Legends called home and made her way to her garden. It was a section of their large backyard, fenced off and in the side of sunlight. It was filled with vibrant colors that one could only see in a garden and the very sight of it made her smile. It was her second favorite thing in this human-plagued world, the first being Lala, the stuffed bunny in her room. Both of these things had been gifts from her other half, Death. And both are things she treats with the upmost care. Her sun hat was placed on her head as she pushed the gates open and breathed in the scent of morningdew. "I'll have Heliox buy me lunch later~" She hummed before beginning to tend to the various plants before her.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spencer Reid » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:31 am

James Howell//18//Lightning/thunder//Tagged; Lucian

"You know what, that's it. I'm gonna go introduce you if you won't do it yourself," Flash proclaimed, crawling onto the tree, and then the ground, sprinting toward the cafe. "Wait what? No! James yelled, chasing the annoying spider into the cafe. James chased him into the cafe, trying to catch him but failing miserably. He climbed up on the stranger's table and James froze, turning red. "I-I'm so s-sorry," he stammered, "I don't know what's gotten into him. Flash, come on, or I'm leaving without you." A clap of thunder sounded overhead, and James jumped. "S-sorry," he whispered.
Spencer Reid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: вєуσи∂ тнє єℓємєитѕ // кzяуαιℓ {7}

Postby // Kzryail » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:40 pm

(250.355.220)

Heliox Larkura wrote: {Hell} (18) {Pansexual} (Human Form) {Location: Forest} (Tagging: Tenkei)
He regretted being so lost in his thoughts and not being able to hear the quietest one around. Even on crunching leaves he still manages to scare the living daylights out of him. A rather terrifying sounding yell resounded through the forest and his ears, headphones not there to cover and protect said ears. Of course, a loud and startled yelp came from the fiery male who shot up quickly when hearing the sudden loud noise that sounded like it came from someone he knew. He was quick to scan the area for the source of the noise, ice blue eyes meeting a familiar figure- a comforting figure that placed him at ease to a certain degree. If it was someone else, mainly those he was not acquainted in the least, the embodiment of hell would have unleashed his full power on them. To have seen him in one of his vulnerable states and starling him so, he would have taken their life without a second thought, or heavily injure them- Then proceeding to burn down the area and mansion on accident. But this wasn't one of those foul beasts, quite the opposite really. Which is why is response was only some light verbal with a bit of physical contact, which was hardly anything for someone like Heliox. Even if the person that scared him was his brother, Heliox was still going to be angry. Once doing all that mental processing, he grits his teeth in anger and annoyance, nose scrunching up ever so slightly while eyebrows lowered to give him that facial expression of being rather unpleased and annoyed, gaze locked onto Tenkei. He was then furthur angered by the comment the other had thrown in, face lightly brushed with a blush of embarrassment. "Why you!-" His fist clenches up like his teeth does, glaring at his older brother with a loving sort of hate, breaking that up after a good minute.

Heliox then relaxes, letting out a long and exasperated sigh. His brother was pleased though, which did a bit in calming the fiery male down. For a moment, he thought that yell was one for help from his brother, being harassed by another one of those disgusting humans. He went into a state of panic, but was glad o see and hear his brother was not harmed in the slightest. "Did you have do to that you clouds-for-brains?" Hell says with a small growl, less tense and angered than before. This didn't mean he was less annoyed however, causing him to call Tenkei one of those ridiculous nicknames that sounds like it should be insulting, but was more childish than anything else. "I was having a moment." Regardless of what came spewing out of that mouth of his, he was very glad to have TK here with him to keep him company. Out of all the ledgendaries there, it was him that Heliox was able to put up with the best- in fact he enjoyed the other's presence, but he wouldn't admit that out loud any time soon.

Lucian Taranu wrote:{Mind} (17) {Pan} (Fluture) {Location: City Area} (Tagging: James)
The red haired male perks up, gold eyes fixated on the odd male who had suddenly barged in chasing a... spider? "Flash?" Lucian hums to himself, quirking an eyebrow up in question, his interest rising when he heard the clap of thunder from above. His sharp ears caught the other male apologizing right after the clap, which brought Lucian to assume that the male before him was somehow connected with the noise, yet it's clear as a diamond out there. How odd it was for Fluture to ask for food out of the blue, then her comment on being a coward. There's a reason behind everything, and the pieces of this puzzle were beginning to call into place. "Hey hey hey, why leaving so soon?" The tone of voice he used could be compared to that of the mad hatter's mischievous and carefree. Lucian waves his hand and has it do a tugging motion towards him. This resulted in the edge of James's cloth to be cause by none other than Lucain's power of the mind, preventing him from going anywhere. "You should stay and chat for a bit, Mister Thunder."

Safiel Malone wrote: {Non-Elemental} (16) {Homo} (Occult God Magician) {Location: Occult Base} (Tagging: Megumi)
His eyebrow twitches slightly at the female's comment, oh how he disliked how cutesy his sneeze sounded, and this place was just the spawning ground for them. It wasn't like he disliked the singer commenting on his sneeze- just of all the things here to focus on, it was that sneeze that made him look like a kitten. He wanted to be sorta like a reliable person for Megumi, someone she could come to if she needed anything- that he was strong enough to handle anything that she needed. Little did he know, how he was already acting was doing the trick. Seeing how Megumi was here, he might as well take a moment away from cleaning up the place. There was no way he was going to risk having his sneeze pop out again, besides, Safiel needed a break, having been doing this nonstop for a week already. He walks over to sit down in the chair right across from Megumi, careful not to have any dust come floofing out and flying at his face.

"What I've been up to?" He asks out loud, tapping his lips with his index finger. "Hmmm. Just scouting the place for any elementals and cleaning this place." Safiel motions to the entirety of the warehouse as he says his last bit. It certainly did look neater since the occult first moved in here, it actually looked like a livable place (there's a small bed made out of books and spare sheets in the corner) and not some sad looking abandon thing. There was a heavy sigh and he droops his head down, "I wasn't able to find anyone the symbol would react to. I did manage to clean the place. And it's pretty good if I do say so myself." Safiel pumps his chest out slightly and tilts his head up pridefully. He may not be the strongest fellow around, but he did have some other traits that made him stand out. One of these happened to be cleaning- which didn't really seem like a masculine thing, but it was better than being useless. His blue eyes widen gently placing his fist in the palm of his other hand in realization, "Oh! I've also been practicing a bit of my magic. I think it's coming along well- maybe..." Safiel kept quiet for a bit, thinking a bit more over his time since he last saw Megumi for anything else of interest- but nothing came up. "Other than that, nothing special. What about you Megumi? Performances left and right I'm assuming?"

Zarom Nyxon wrote:{Dream} (16) {Andro} (Donovan) {Location: Deep in the Forest- By Legendary Mansion} (Tagging: Seiten)
"No but rather..." He shifts slightly from the spot he stood in, gathering the bit of confidence he had to continue his speech. "It's here..." Since he was here, might as well go all the way with what he was saying, and maybe getting some answers in the process. After all, they say onceyou take a sip from a poisoned drink- might as well drink the rest. The male slowly closes his eyes and lets out soft sigh. "Heaven, Hell, The Sun, The Moon." Zarom says out loud, reciting the main focal points of the world he say in a rather poetic sounding manner before encountering this strange force. "Tell me- do you plan on taking my life, Death?" If this was the case, maybe Donovan would come back to him and help him out? Knowing the guardian of Dreams, he wouldn't appear until Zarom was desperate, or on the brink.

Kaichi Makumi wrote:{Non-Elemental} (17) {Pan} ("Bystander") {Location: Library} (Tagging: Shiro)
He grins in a cutesy manner, seeing those two interact with one another. Kaichi leans in slightly in attempts to hear out what Miko was whispering in Shiro's ear that caused his face to light up like the streets a night. He could only assume it was something to do with him, or something else that was embarrassing. Judging by the sentence that follows the unknown embarrassing statement, it had something to do with the feline's vocabulary that she had obtained from Shiro's sister. How interesting this was for him. Maybe he could get some information and support out of her is he played his cards right. Seeing how Miko leaps back over to him, Kaichi checked her off as an ally in capturing Shiro and would find her to be a reliable companion- for the most part at least. "Heeeey, are you going to ignore me?" Kaichi whines, puffing his cheeks out and once again pouting slightly. He would try this approach first before advancing to another level to get Shiro's undivided attention. To make sure he got yet another warm reaction from the male, he throws in another comment that would most likely rile him up yet again.
"I don't want to be ignored by you, especially when you have casted a spell on me~"

Shoki Kurobane wrote: {Non-Elemental} (18) {Bi} (Occult God) {Location: Mall- Food Court} (Tagging: Setsuna, Eiri, Raide)
Upon feeling his phone vibrate and have a notification pop up with the tracking symbol on the icon, he looks up and around the park from the bench he had moved to. This means that someone was around- someone of an elemental. His strikingly pink eyes caught the eyes of lavender ones, the device in his hand vibrating a tad bit more now. Shoki presses a button to set the phone on quiet for the time being as he continued to stare down this female. She looked to be rather young, and had some long dark hair that came off as purple. She didn't seems all too much like someone that the great Lucifer would be tracking down. A doe-eyed female as one of the powerful elementalists? It certainly came as a surprise for him, but it certainly was possible. Anything is, especially when you have an occult power as dangerous as Shoki's, dealing with probability and could change the fate of someone's life in a sentence or two. He didn't get a chance to examine her more, for she had quickly turned away and continued in the direction she was going. Towards the shopping district with the fancy mall and food court. If she had turned back to look at him once more, she would have seen a rather wicked smile adorning his face.

Shoki gets up from his spot and follows the smaller female at a distance, making sure to keep himself blended in with the massive crowd that always seems to be there. Luckily, he didn't loose sight of the smaller female and followed her all the way to the food court. She met up with another female at the fountain and they made their way to the food court. With careful steps, he follows them and takes refuge at a table not too far from the ones they were approaching, making the person who was currently sitting there move with the help of his magical powers. If not it was just his aura that made the stranger scoot away. Upon taking a seat, his fix were fixated back on the purple haired hair, intrigued by her actions. Maybe she would display her powers? Or he could make her- but that wouldn't be too much fun, would it? "What a lovely coincidence." He hums to himself, his chin sitting in his hands, his eyes not leaving the group of girls, one of them being his sister whom he hardly eve saw these days. He looks straight at her, catching her gaze not too long after. Just by looking at her eyes from afar, he knew that she was no longer that shy and timid girl she once was, but a fighter of sorts. Upon seeing her gaze narrow towards him, he smiles in glee. She hadn't forgotten about him, this certainly would be an interesting day, and a fun game to play with these elementals. Sadly, his sister wasn't one of them, his phone not going off. However, he could sense something about her. He did have a whiff of magic on her, as if she has been hanging around someone with strong enough magical properties to have that said magic rub off on someone else. "Now to just sit back and enjoy~." Shoki hums to himself, leaning back in his chair and continuing to watch the girls and every movement they made, waiting for the right moment to strike and how to strike.

Raide Kurobane wrote:{Non-Elemental} (16) {Hetero} ("Bystander") {Location: Mall- Food Court} (Tagging: Eiri, Setsuna, Shoki)
"No need to be so long winded," Raide mumbles as she sees two people walk up and talk to her, asking her if they could sit with her in a long winded manner for her liking. However, she did appreciate them for asking, unlike some people who would simply saunter up and take the seat here without a second thought. Her pink eyes glance up at the two females that stood before her. They didn't appear to be looking for any trouble, and if they were, she would knock them right down like she had done with that group of gang people not too long ago. "Sure," she motions over to the free seats she has at this table, "Go right ahead," and goes back to looking at the menu, not bothering to strike up any conversation with them, not too interested on being the one on instigating a conversation. It looks like they would be the kind of person to start it up anyway. If not, it just meant more noisy peace for the smaller female. Even crowded places like the food court can be peaceful. At the corner of her eye right over her menu, she saw a familiar figure, sitting there, staring at her with a gaze so intense, it looks like it would burn through her if that were a thing. "You..." She glares at her brother for a moment before shifting back to looking at her menu. Raide didn't wish to trouble the girls with her silly excuse for an older brother, and she hoped that he doesn't come over which would make her peaceful time here more of an uncomfortable one.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spencer Reid » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:00 pm

James Howell//18//Thunder/Lightning//Tagged; Lucian Taranu

"Wh-what? I-I can't, I have s-stuff to do." James tried to leave, but he couldn't. Flash looked up at him, "You have nothing to do and you know it." James looked back up at Lucian and his pupils were dilated. A light blush crept up his neck and settled on his cheeks, dusting them a rosy pink. There was a small static shock between the table and Lucian and James yipped. "S-sorry!"
Spencer Reid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:46 am

Daiki Chinen| 18 | Wood| Male| Tags: Open

Daiki sat peacefully on a park bench, Shi perched on his shoulder, enjoying the warm sun. Daiki closed his eyes and let out a content sigh before looking at Shi, who was now asleep. He smiled lightly before petting the top of the birds head. Shi awoke from his slumber and looked up at Daiki with a questioning look.
' What is it Daiki, Is there something wrong?' He asked with a concerned tone. Daiki smiled lightly before shaking his head.
' Nah I'm fine, just curious as to when we start training again, we need to be prepared.' He inquired turning to look at a small butterfly that had landed on a flower beside the bench. Shi let out a small sigh. Daiki had been asking that question for the last few days and frankly it was starting to annoy Shi, the kid didn't seem to know what a break meant.
' Ive told you before and I'll say it again, Daiki, you need to take a break, you nearly passed out from exerting to much magic last time.' Shi grumbled before preening his wing feathers. Daiki rolled his eye's lightly.
' Your such a mother hen!' He laughed while Shi let out a small huff of annoyance.

Lily Shou| 15| Occult Apprentice| Female| Tags: Open

Lily carefully lined the last page of manga before letting out an exasperated sigh. She had been up all night trying to meet the deadline and just finished the last page, on time. She carefully put the pages in her bag before heading off to work. As she was a few blocks away, she spotted a small coffee shop. Deciding it'd be best not to show up half asleep, she went into the coffee shop and ordered a latte. While she was waiting, she doodled new manga concepts in her sketch book.

Shiro Namizaki| 19| Occult Magician| Male|Tags: Kaichi

Shiro wouldn't be able to handle much more of this, embarrassment was practically radiating off him. Miko got a genius idea and snickered a bit before proceeding with it.
" Nahhh I think he cursed ya instead, a curse that requires the kiss of an occultist/prince to be lifted!" She said holding her laughs back while making kissy faces, she then demonstrated by cuddling the mouse toy and kissing it. She smirked at Shiro as she saw his cherry red, stuttering face.
"Bwahahah! You're too weak in the knees Shiro, toughen up already." She joked lightly patting his leg with her paw. Shiro mumbled something but nothing more, too embarrassed to even speak properly.

Remi Michal| 17| Electricity| Male| Tags: Rei

"Haha I know the feeling, I would have woken up even later if I didn't have my ferret, Kai, screeching in my ear." He said with a chuckle. Remi smiled a bit as he watched the red head get even more red. He was obviously in love with someone, but Remi wouldn't pry, it wasn't his business anyway. Kai poked his head out of the bag again, Remi not noticing, too busy with the conversation.
" Sounds like an awesome summer! I didn't get as lucky unfortunately, I basically got put through boot camp." He whined childishly with a slight pout. Kai rolled his eye's at him from the bag before getting bored and going back inside the bag to snoop around Remi's stuff.

Koi| 8| Water| Female| Tags: Train

Koi blinked slightly before tilting her head to the side in thought, she wasn't truly alone, she saw other people all the time and was actually pretty happy even if she did go hungry a lot, but she knew that wasn't what he had meant.
" Nice to meet you too, you have a very cool name!" She chirped before replying to his question.
" Yeah, it's been just me and River since I was 7, I don't really mind too much though, the worlds a very beautiful place to explore! Plus, there are lots of people in the world so I'm never really alone" She said smiling, keeping her positive attitude. River sighed lightly, the child was way too positive about the whole situation for her taste, they should be worrying about a place to live and food but even after a year on the streets, Koi was still herself. River was honestly worried, Koi didn't look too well off and it was supposed to rain soon, she couldn't risk her catching a cold. In hope, she looked up at Train, trying to communicate that.
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beyond the Elements: Revival [taking forms]

Postby DetectiveLunar » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:42 am

Last edited by DetectiveLunar on Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:53 am

Lily Shou| 15| Occult Apprentice| Female| Tags: Open

Lily carefully lined the last page of manga before letting out an exasperated sigh. She had been up all night trying to meet the deadline and just finished the last page, on time. She carefully put the pages in her bag before heading off to work. As she was a few blocks away, she spotted a small coffee shop. Deciding it'd be best not to show up half asleep, she went into the coffee shop and ordered a latte. While she was waiting, she doodled new manga concepts in her sketch book.

Shiro Namizaki| 19| Occult Magician| Male|Tags: Kaichi

Shiro wouldn't be able to handle much more of this, embarrassment was practically radiating off him. Miko got a genius idea and snickered a bit before proceeding with it.
" Nahhh I think he cursed ya instead, a curse that requires the kiss of an occultist/prince to be lifted!" She said holding her laughs back while making kissy faces, she then demonstrated by cuddling the mouse toy and kissing it. She smirked at Shiro as she saw his cherry red, stuttering face.
"Bwahahah! You're too weak in the knees Shiro, toughen up already." She joked lightly patting his leg with her paw. Shiro mumbled something but nothing more, too embarrassed to even speak properly.

Remi Michal| 17| Electricity| Male| Tags: Rei

"Haha I know the feeling, I would have woken up even later if I didn't have my ferret, Kai, screeching in my ear." He said with a chuckle. Remi smiled a bit as he watched the red head get even more red. He was obviously in love with someone, but Remi wouldn't pry, it wasn't his business anyway. Kai poked his head out of the bag again, Remi not noticing, too busy with the conversation.
" Sounds like an awesome summer! I didn't get as lucky unfortunately, I basically got put through boot camp." He whined childishly with a slight pout. Kai rolled his eye's at him from the bag before getting bored and going back inside the bag to snoop around Remi's stuff.

Koi| 8| Water| Female| Tags: Train

Koi blinked slightly before tilting her head to the side in thought, she wasn't truly alone, she saw other people all the time and was actually pretty happy even if she did go hungry a lot, but she knew that wasn't what he had meant.
" Nice to meet you too, you have a very cool name!" She chirped before replying to his question.
" Yeah, it's been just me and River since I was 7, I don't really mind too much though, the worlds a very beautiful place to explore! Plus, there are lots of people in the world so I'm never really alone" She said smiling, keeping her positive attitude. River sighed lightly, the child was way too positive about the whole situation for her taste, they should be worrying about a place to live and food but even after a year on the streets, Koi was still herself. River was honestly worried, Koi didn't look too well off and it was supposed to rain soon, she couldn't risk her catching a cold. In hope, she looked up at Train, trying to communicate that.

Daiki Chinen| 18 | Wood| Male| Tags: Autumn

Daiki was a little perplexed, he'd never been approached that way before, but none the less he was happy to have someone to talk to.
" Hello there I'm Daiki, this little guy is Shi." He said warmly while petting the birds head with his finger. Shi gave a little chirp in response before going back the grooming himself.
" Sure I don't mind at all." He smiled trying to be friendly, noticing her shyness. Shi was laughing on the inside, he could tell the girl was an element but he wasn't sure which one, but he wasn't going to tell Daiki that, he'd have to figure it out for himself. Shi flew onto his head, figuring he could get a better view from there.
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beyond the Elements: Revival [taking forms]

Postby DetectiveLunar » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:11 am

Last edited by DetectiveLunar on Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: вєуσи∂ тнє єℓємєитѕ // кzяуαιℓ {8}

Postby // Kzryail » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:23 pm

(260.356.220)

Heliox Larkura wrote: {Hell} (18) {Pansexual} (Human Form) {Location: Forest} (Tagging: Tenkei)
He regretted being so lost in his thoughts and not being able to hear the quietest one around. Even on crunching leaves he still manages to scare the living daylights out of him. A rather terrifying sounding yell resounded through the forest and his ears, headphones not there to cover and protect said ears. Of course, a loud and startled yelp came from the fiery male who shot up quickly when hearing the sudden loud noise that sounded like it came from someone he knew. He was quick to scan the area for the source of the noise, ice blue eyes meeting a familiar figure- a comforting figure that placed him at ease to a certain degree. If it was someone else, mainly those he was not acquainted in the least, the embodiment of hell would have unleashed his full power on them. To have seen him in one of his vulnerable states and starling him so, he would have taken their life without a second thought, or heavily injure them- Then proceeding to burn down the area and mansion on accident. But this wasn't one of those foul beasts, quite the opposite really. Which is why is response was only some light verbal with a bit of physical contact, which was hardly anything for someone like Heliox. Even if the person that scared him was his brother, Heliox was still going to be angry. Once doing all that mental processing, he grits his teeth in anger and annoyance, nose scrunching up ever so slightly while eyebrows lowered to give him that facial expression of being rather unpleased and annoyed, gaze locked onto Tenkei. He was then furthur angered by the comment the other had thrown in, face lightly brushed with a blush of embarrassment. "Why you!-" His fist clenches up like his teeth does, glaring at his older brother with a loving sort of hate, breaking that up after a good minute.

Heliox then relaxes, letting out a long and exasperated sigh. His brother was pleased though, which did a bit in calming the fiery male down. For a moment, he thought that yell was one for help from his brother, being harassed by another one of those disgusting humans. He went into a state of panic, but was glad o see and hear his brother was not harmed in the slightest. "Did you have do to that you clouds-for-brains?" Hell says with a small growl, less tense and angered than before. This didn't mean he was less annoyed however, causing him to call Tenkei one of those ridiculous nicknames that sounds like it should be insulting, but was more childish than anything else. "I was having a moment." Regardless of what came spewing out of that mouth of his, he was very glad to have TK here with him to keep him company. Out of all the ledgendaries there, it was him that Heliox was able to put up with the best- in fact he enjoyed the other's presence, but he wouldn't admit that out loud any time soon.

Lucian Taranu wrote:{Mind} (17) {Pan} (Fluture) {Location: City Area} (Tagging: James)
He slightly flinches at the shock, thankfully the layers he wore nulling the current that ran across the table- That didn't stop him from flinching however. "You heard your familiar. Stay and chat." Lucian hums, a smile still evident on his face despite that small jolt that made him hiss slightly.

"Flash, you really chose a cowardly one. I wouldn't be surprised if he was deathly scared of his powers first." Fluture scoffs, the butterfly-dragon being a sassy pain in the butt as usual. The little butterfly flew down onto the table once the electric shock passed by, what appears of be her head facing the lightning and thunder duo head on.

"Now now Fluture, there's no need to get so worked up."

Safiel Malone wrote: {Non-Elemental} (16) {Homo} (Occult God Magician) {Location: Occult Base} (Tagging: Megumi)
His eyebrow twitches slightly at the female's comment, oh how he disliked how cutesy his sneeze sounded, and this place was just the spawning ground for them. It wasn't like he disliked the singer commenting on his sneeze- just of all the things here to focus on, it was that sneeze that made him look like a kitten. He wanted to be sorta like a reliable person for Megumi, someone she could come to if she needed anything- that he was strong enough to handle anything that she needed. Little did he know, how he was already acting was doing the trick. Seeing how Megumi was here, he might as well take a moment away from cleaning up the place. There was no way he was going to risk having his sneeze pop out again, besides, Safiel needed a break, having been doing this nonstop for a week already. He walks over to sit down in the chair right across from Megumi, careful not to have any dust come floofing out and flying at his face.

"What I've been up to?" He asks out loud, tapping his lips with his index finger. "Hmmm. Just scouting the place for any elementals and cleaning this place." Safiel motions to the entirety of the warehouse as he says his last bit. It certainly did look neater since the occult first moved in here, it actually looked like a livable place (there's a small bed made out of books and spare sheets in the corner) and not some sad looking abandon thing. There was a heavy sigh and he droops his head down, "I wasn't able to find anyone the symbol would react to. I did manage to clean the place. And it's pretty good if I do say so myself." Safiel pumps his chest out slightly and tilts his head up pridefully. He may not be the strongest fellow around, but he did have some other traits that made him stand out. One of these happened to be cleaning- which didn't really seem like a masculine thing, but it was better than being useless. His blue eyes widen gently placing his fist in the palm of his other hand in realization, "Oh! I've also been practicing a bit of my magic. I think it's coming along well- maybe..." Safiel kept quiet for a bit, thinking a bit more over his time since he last saw Megumi for anything else of interest- but nothing came up. "Other than that, nothing special. What about you Megumi? Performances left and right I'm assuming?"

Zarom Nyxon wrote:{Dream} (16) {Andro} (Donovan) {Location: Deep in the Forest- By Legendary Mansion} (Tagging: Seiten)
"No but rather..." He shifts slightly from the spot he stood in, gathering the bit of confidence he had to continue his speech. "It's here..." Since he was here, might as well go all the way with what he was saying, and maybe getting some answers in the process. After all, they say onceyou take a sip from a poisoned drink- might as well drink the rest. The male slowly closes his eyes and lets out soft sigh. "Heaven, Hell, The Sun, The Moon." Zarom says out loud, reciting the main focal points of the world he say in a rather poetic sounding manner before encountering this strange force. "Tell me- do you plan on taking my life, Death?" If this was the case, maybe Donovan would come back to him and help him out? Knowing the guardian of Dreams, he wouldn't appear until Zarom was desperate, or on the brink.

Kaichi Makumi wrote:{Non-Elemental} (17) {Pan} ("Bystander") {Location: Library} (Tagging: Shiro)
"That scenario works quiet nicely as well, I can even get a kiss out of it!~" He says with a purr, flashing Shiro an innocent smile, though with his usual tactics and what he had just said, that "innocent" smile was far from innocent. What looked like concern appeared on Kaichi's face as he gets up from his spot and walks over to Shiro, "You okay there? You're all red and mumbling." The blonde leans in slightly and gently presses the back of his head against the other's forehead. Sure it's something within an act of kindness, watching out for another's well being, but Kaichi well knew that Shiro wasn't sick, except for being lovesick maybe. This act was just to get close to the male once again. In an innocent-like manner, and getting his hands all touchy-feely on the occult magician. "Regardless, I'll be there to catch you if you do fall Shiro!~"

Shoki Kurobane wrote: {Non-Elemental} (18) {Bi} (Occult God) {Location: Mall- Food Court} (Tagging: Setsuna, Eiri, Raide)
Upon feeling his phone vibrate and have a notification pop up with the tracking symbol on the icon, he looks up and around the park from the bench he had moved to. This means that someone was around- someone of an elemental. His strikingly pink eyes caught the eyes of lavender ones, the device in his hand vibrating a tad bit more now. Shoki presses a button to set the phone on quiet for the time being as he continued to stare down this female. She looked to be rather young, and had some long dark hair that came off as purple. She didn't seems all too much like someone that the great Lucifer would be tracking down. A doe-eyed female as one of the powerful elementalists? It certainly came as a surprise for him, but it certainly was possible. Anything is, especially when you have an occult power as dangerous as Shoki's, dealing with probability and could change the fate of someone's life in a sentence or two. He didn't get a chance to examine her more, for she had quickly turned away and continued in the direction she was going. Towards the shopping district with the fancy mall and food court. If she had turned back to look at him once more, she would have seen a rather wicked smile adorning his face.

Shoki gets up from his spot and follows the smaller female at a distance, making sure to keep himself blended in with the massive crowd that always seems to be there. Luckily, he didn't loose sight of the smaller female and followed her all the way to the food court. She met up with another female at the fountain and they made their way to the food court. With careful steps, he follows them and takes refuge at a table not too far from the ones they were approaching, making the person who was currently sitting there move with the help of his magical powers. If not it was just his aura that made the stranger scoot away. Upon taking a seat, his fix were fixated back on the purple haired hair, intrigued by her actions. Maybe she would display her powers? Or he could make her- but that wouldn't be too much fun, would it? "What a lovely coincidence." He hums to himself, his chin sitting in his hands, his eyes not leaving the group of girls, one of them being his sister whom he hardly eve saw these days. He looks straight at her, catching her gaze not too long after. Just by looking at her eyes from afar, he knew that she was no longer that shy and timid girl she once was, but a fighter of sorts. Upon seeing her gaze narrow towards him, he smiles in glee. She hadn't forgotten about him, this certainly would be an interesting day, and a fun game to play with these elementals. Sadly, his sister wasn't one of them, his phone not going off. However, he could sense something about her. He did have a whiff of magic on her, as if she has been hanging around someone with strong enough magical properties to have that said magic rub off on someone else. "Now to just sit back and enjoy~." Shoki hums to himself, leaning back in his chair and continuing to watch the girls and every movement they made, waiting for the right moment to strike and how to strike.

Raide Kurobane wrote:{Non-Elemental} (16) {Hetero} ("Bystander") {Location: Mall- Food Court} (Tagging: Eiri, Setsuna, Shoki)
"No need to be so long winded," Raide mumbles as she sees two people walk up and talk to her, asking her if they could sit with her in a long winded manner for her liking. However, she did appreciate them for asking, unlike some people who would simply saunter up and take the seat here without a second thought. Her pink eyes glance up at the two females that stood before her. They didn't appear to be looking for any trouble, and if they were, she would knock them right down like she had done with that group of gang people not too long ago. "Sure," she motions over to the free seats she has at this table, "Go right ahead," and goes back to looking at the menu, not bothering to strike up any conversation with them, not too interested on being the one on instigating a conversation. It looks like they would be the kind of person to start it up anyway. If not, it just meant more noisy peace for the smaller female. Even crowded places like the food court can be peaceful. At the corner of her eye right over her menu, she saw a familiar figure, sitting there, staring at her with a gaze so intense, it looks like it would burn through her if that were a thing. "You..." She glares at her brother for a moment before shifting back to looking at her menu. Raide didn't wish to trouble the girls with her silly excuse for an older brother, and she hoped that he doesn't come over which would make her peaceful time here more of an uncomfortable one.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spencer Reid » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:04 pm

James Howell//18//Thunder/Lightning//Tagged; Lucian & Fluture

James smiled, "O-ok," he said, giving in. There was no use resisting anyways. He walked over and sat across from Lucian. He twiddled his thumbs, not knowing what to say. He looked down at the table as his eyes flickered, similar to the pupils dilating in a normal person, but rarer for him.

He's not cowardly, he's just a little shy. He's actually really good with his powers. Sometimes he has a little difficulty controlling them when he is nervous, or like now, when he has a you-know-what. Flash had forgotten his telepathy, it had been awhile since they had met another elemental.
Spencer Reid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me