Letters To A Liar ~ Hybird RP OPEN AND ACCEPTING.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Letters To A Liar ~ Hybird RP OPEN AND ACCEPTING.

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:45 am

Kelipi ~ 20 ~ Leopard-Fox Hybrid ~ Location: Cafeteria

Kelipi looked up and stopped tapping on the table. "Thanks for noticing that." She replied with a cool and icy tone. She didn't really talk about her training times or how she had done; she wasn't the type of person who boasted to others for the joy of it, but that wasn't what the others were doing. She didn't want to talk because she was also trying to eat her lunch. She grabbed the water bottle in front of her and twisted the cap open. "If you think I'm unsocial, then you're talking to the wrong person."
aloha! call me toxic!
absolutely hopeless, but at least im still here
i do art and stuff
my patronus is a st bernard and
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
single pringle but too shy to mingle
11/03

discord: toxicissleeping#7875
dragon cave: Lillianissleeping
amino: send noodles
toyhouse: toxiclilypetals
tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Maxy~ » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:02 am

Matteo
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Matteo's head fell back as he let out a chuckle, grinning from ear to ear as he took in her comments " Clearly I am talking to the wrong person, since you're just so friendly " he replied in a sarcastic tone, enjoying poking fun at her.

He leaned back in his chair, his arms coming to cross over his chest as he smirked slightly, knowing it would irritate her.
Last edited by ~Maxy~ on Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Maxy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raysn » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:11 am

andi - 19 - wolf- cafeteria
she entered the cafeteria, and saw other people talking , she just looked at them and said in her head " I really wants to enter the conversation, but I am sure I will say something rude and they will hate me so I don't think this is a good idea" she sat about 4 meters away from them, and listened to them
She/her - bisexual - ISFP - chaotic good - love plants and animals - university student - cartoon and anime fan - love helping others - need a friend or someone who can listen to you? pm me <3
Image Image Image
Image Image
raysn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:26 am

────────────────
K A C E Y
────────────────

-(nvm, I'll fix in next post)-

────────────────
B A I L E Y
────────────────

Bailey was tucked away in the library, completely unaware that her turn in the maze was coming up next. She didn't really like doing the maze, but it was required so she went through it everyday, doing enough to get through with as little injury as possible, but no more, leaving her with average times that didn't get better or worse. This was the furthest thing from her mind though, as she was absorbed in a fictional book, leafing through the pages she had already read through several times. It was one of her favorites though, and helped her think see wasn't actually in the lab.
Last edited by all_is_lxst on Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwi<3 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:34 am

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
✽ ✾ ✿ ❁ ❃ ❋ ❀
Harrow • 22 • Serpent Hybrid • Tags: Open •
✽ ✾ ✿ ❁ ❃ ❋ ❀

Harrow returned to her room, her mind working as she mindlessly changed into something more comfortable.
She dressed herself in a white tank top, followed by a pair of baggy sweatpants and matching white anklet socks. She pulled her dreadlocks into a ponytail, making sure to keep it tight so they wouldn't come undone.

She sat her book down on her bed, she was keen on finishing the chimera legend book; but for now her stomach was more important. Her short legs led her down the hallway, turning a sharp right as she bounced almost soundlessly into the cafeteria. Her hands shoved as much meat onto her plate as it could fit, piling it high as she went to one of the benches.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Kiwi<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:40 am

Kelipi ~ 20 ~ Leopard-Fox Hybrid ~ Location: Cafeteria

"Ok," Kelipi took a sip from her water bottle. "You don't think I'm friendly? Watch and learn, wise guy." She looked behind her and saw that a new trainee had walked into the cafeteria. She smiled and stood up, walking up to the girl who had seated at a table a few meters away from the others. "Hey," She said with a smile. "I'm Kelipi.
(talking to andi, before anyone gets too confused)
aloha! call me toxic!
absolutely hopeless, but at least im still here
i do art and stuff
my patronus is a st bernard and
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
single pringle but too shy to mingle
11/03

discord: toxicissleeping#7875
dragon cave: Lillianissleeping
amino: send noodles
toyhouse: toxiclilypetals
tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Maxy~ » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:02 am

Matteo
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Matteo put his hand over his heart in a mock heart attack, his voice raising into a higher pitch " Our darling girl is socializing! I'm so proud! he looked at her with a grin, he found it amusing the way she responded to his jokes.

( Sorry this one is short xD )
~Maxy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raysn » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:18 pm

andi- 19-wolf- cafeteria
she looks at kelipi, smiled to her and said " hey, I'm andi" ,she was happy because she is a making a new friend , she put a chair next to her so Kelipi can sit
She/her - bisexual - ISFP - chaotic good - love plants and animals - university student - cartoon and anime fan - love helping others - need a friend or someone who can listen to you? pm me <3
Image Image Image
Image Image
raysn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EcoLaserBuilder » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:55 pm

Penny - Shadow Powers - Cafeteria - tagged: Andi, Kelipi

Penny was kitted up in her ninja-like outfit she used for combat. Though it had been suggested that a something closer to a police SWAT uniform might work better, she was was a fan of the sneaky ninja aesthetic.

As she entered the cafeteria, she heard two people introducing themselves. She smirked and decided to try to scare them. She crouched and entered shadow form on the floor. She crawled towards them on the floor.

When she was close, she jumped out of the ground into human form and said, "And I'm Penny!" loudly.
Image Image Image Image ImageImage
EcoLaserBuilder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raysn » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:26 am

Andi-19-wolf-cafeteria
Andi got scared and her eyes turned yellow, but she tried not to look scared and said " oh hey Penny , nice to meet you " , she smiled to her .
then she went and brought chicken and meat and gave them to Penny and Kelipi
Image Image Image
Image Image
raysn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me