Light and Dark(angels and demons rp) Open and Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Light and Dark(angels and demons rp) Open and Accepting

Postby Craboom-047 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:13 am

Jade/demon/at a cafe/tags: open

Jade found herself rather bored as she sat there alone, she was actually starting to miss being talked to. She sighed and remembered her past, even though it was terrible to think about, she'd have to face it some time. She watched as the humans, or what looked like humans to her, walk in and out of the cafe as she ate her food.

Mya/angel/leaving the angel sanctuary/tags: Camilla, Elise

Mya sighed, she knew she couldn't show them off, they were so suspicious, changing color from time to time, even sparking sometimes. Her marks could put her true identity at risk, she simply replied, "Maybe, but I am not one who likes drawing attention to myself and well, they make me a little too easy to remember. I know I seem like I have a sketchy identity, but where I work I try to stay hidden."

Patrick/hunter/sitting/tags: open for anything

Patrick thought about a bit as she said she was looking for food, he hadn't eaten anything, well not for a long while. He heard her again and replied, "Well I think we need more bread and eggs, but otherwise I think there's a list somewhere around the fridge."

Kevin/human/???/tags: open

wip
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WerewolfBones » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:28 am

Camilla|||Human||18||Tags;;Mya

Camilla shrugged, "Well I wont judge you." She scooted the coffee mug closer to Mya, "You seem to know what you're doing though, so you don't need my advice."

Sage||Angel||25||Tags;;Dawn

Sage fumbled with his wallet for a second before smiling again, "Oh of course! If It's a way to repay you then i'm in! Plus it is a pretty nice day."
......Image
☆♡ | ©
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
the sun pokemon

Heya!
call me werewolf
pronouns; They/them
here for Good Vibes
i mostly keep to myself

WerewolfBones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:41 am

Jade found herself rather bored as she sat there alone, she was actually starting to miss being talked to. She sighed and remembered her past, even though it was terrible to think about, she'd have to face it some time. She watched as the humans, or what looked like humans to her, walk in and out of the cafe as she ate her food.

Mya nodded and picked up the coffee mug with her covered hand before coughing a bit. She then said, "That's good, but I have my reasons for hiding them, on both my arms."

Patrick thought about a bit as she said she was looking for food, he hadn't eaten anything, well not for a long while. He heard her again and replied, "Well I think we need more bread and eggs, but otherwise I think there's a list somewhere around the fridge."

wip
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:03 am

Dawn/human...ish/tags~Sage

She smiled. "Just let me change out of this uniform. I'll be right back. Oh and um. I'm Dawn by the way." With that, she disappeared to the back and changed into a a t-shirt and some skinny jeans. Minutes later she showed back up with him at the front, glancing out the window as the sun came out from behing a cloud. "Ready?"

Michael/Demon/ tags~Lenore

"He's not too intimidating. And I'll bet the rest of them aren't either." He ran his hand over the dog's fur trying to sooth him. "I'm Michael, by the way." He said as he looked down at the dog.

Elise/hunter/tags~camilla,mya

She huffed and checked the time. She really just wanted some coffee. Interesting conversation, but she really just needed some coffee. Being the only girl Hunter was frusturating at time, dealing with all of them guys. She really just needed some coffee.

╔═════════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════════╝

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*AsMaDaSaHaTtEr*~ » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:08 am

Lenore Fleur LeRose/22/F/Location: Tattoo Shop

Lenore looked back up at him and smiled. "Lenore, and well most people are intimidated by wolves. In reality they're just protective and excellent judges in character, usually." She sighed and sat up, feeling rather dizzy. Lenore tired to stand up but her knees started to give out.
Dezzey notice my inaccurate siggy so now I took it down
Learn from the past,
Live in the present,
Look forward to the future <3
“To terrify children with the image of hell, to consider women an inferior creation—is that good for the world?”
― Christopher Hitchens
“Atheism is a non-prophet organization.”
― George Carlin
I used to be teamalicecullen.
~*AsMaDaSaHaTtEr*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WerewolfBones » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:31 am

Camilla|||Human||18||Tags;;Mya

Camilla raised on of her eyebrows in a questioning manner, but didn't pry. By all means she didn't want to seem rude.

Sage||Angel||25||Tags;;Dawn

Sage smiled, "As ready as i'll ever be. I'm Sage, looks like it's going to be a beautiful day today." The male held the door open for Dawn in a polite manner.
......Image
☆♡ | ©
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
the sun pokemon

Heya!
call me werewolf
pronouns; They/them
here for Good Vibes
i mostly keep to myself

WerewolfBones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:50 am

Dawn/human...ish/tags~Sage

"Great." She smiled at him as he held the door open. "Thank you." She comtinued down the sidewalk towards the park. It wasn't too far from the cafe. "So. You live around here? Or are you just visiting? I don't think I've ever seen you around here before."

Michael/Demon/tags~Lenore

He saw her begin to fall and he junoed out of the chair and caught her. "Easy there. Wouldn't want you falling on that pretty face of yours would we?" He helped her back to her feet but remained standing there just in case she fell again. "You good?"

Elise/hunter/tags~Patrick, Salem

Tired of waiting, she left with her bags of groceries and went home. She walked through the door and looked at Salem. "Here's your cheese." She took out a single slice of cheese and threw it at him before putting the rest away. She grabbed her chocolate bar and sat down, looking between the two boys silently.

╔═════════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════════╝

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*AsMaDaSaHaTtEr*~ » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:05 am

Lenore Fleur LeRose/22/F/Location: Tattoo Shop

Lenore laughed and shook her head. "Quite honestly my face is the least of my worries." She sighed as she sat back down. "Usually I'm fine for these things but the shoulder is more painful than the wrists." Nox was right by her side but unfortunately wanted to be in her lap which she was not steady enough to handle yet. "Besides, don't worry about me, you barely know me."
Last edited by ~*AsMaDaSaHaTtEr*~ on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dezzey notice my inaccurate siggy so now I took it down
Learn from the past,
Live in the present,
Look forward to the future <3
“To terrify children with the image of hell, to consider women an inferior creation—is that good for the world?”
― Christopher Hitchens
“Atheism is a non-prophet organization.”
― George Carlin
I used to be teamalicecullen.
~*AsMaDaSaHaTtEr*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:15 am

Mya sighed a bit and said, "Thank you very much, I'll just be sitting over there now."
With that Mya walked over to an empty seat to allow the girl behind her to order.

wip
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:08 am

Salem Ruby
Male; 24
Hunter
Tagged: Elise, Patrick
Hunter's House

Salem jerks awake as something hits him in the face. Instinctively, he pulls out on of his knives, and turn his head to get a better look at his target. He relaxes only slightly when he sees Elise sitting between the two of them, silently glaring at both. He sighs, and searches for what she threw at him. "Are you serious?" resounds through the room, followed by his laugh. One slice of cheese? Not even a single string cheese or something? He opens it and rips it in half. "Here, Patty, you look like a starved wolf. More so than usual."

Kamara Tauswe
a.k.a. Kameron Toffee
Male; 31; Demon
Tagged: Open
Walking

Kamara sends the last student out the door, and follows suit. His last class of the day is always taxing, but also quite interesting. He'd discovered today that one of his students was a serious tree-hugger, is vegan, and a part of PETA, but is all for the death penalty. It was an unexpected combo, to say the least. Humans always did the weirdest things, though. He waves at the next professor he sees, and heads towards his apartment. It's a healthy walk away, but he figures it's good to move about every day. All he carries are his jacket and a bag, which conceals his weapon.
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me