CLOSED, OVER

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: »Hide the Gifted« Power RP - Accepting

Postby Darkmeow » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:06 am

Nya "Dark" Loran
17|Female|Gifted
Mood: Hungry->Sleepy
Preferred Name: Dark
Current Form: Cat
Tags: Open
Nya was alert, searching for a tasty morsel of meat to satisfy her empty stomach. Her normally round pupils turned into slits as she stepped into a sunlit clearing, her mouth slightly open as she searched the air for the scent of prey. There, she could smell a rabbit. Nya crouched, stalking the rabbit. As she got close, she stopped for a second, preparing herself by shifting her weight to her hindquarters. Nya launched herself at the rabbit, killing it with a swift bite to the neck. Her tail twitched with enthusiasm as dragged her kill into a little shelter she had built for herself. It was the first proper kill she had made in three weeks, since she had been dragged onto the the helicopter that had brought her to this horrible island. She shrugged it off, she would try to figure how to get off the island later, for now, she would eat.
After filling her empty stomach, Dark felt her eyelids drooping, and decided that she would lay down and rest for little bit. Moments later, she was fast asleep, even though she had only intended to take a short nap.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
She/Her
Feel free to call me Dark!<3
Darkmeow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:47 pm

Varias - gifted - outside
Varias watched the girl taking out her lunch. "I'm Varias," he said. "Nice to meet you."
He looked at the ocean. He wasn't hungry himself, just bored.
"So, what do you think of this place?" he asked her.

Phantom - guard - restricted area
He sighed, getting up from his seat. "Ofcourse we're being promoted to his persoal babysitters," he muttered.
He then turned to Tars. "Don't you ever call me that again or I'll see what happens when you take a shower."
He hated it when people messed with his name. It was Phantom, nothing else.
"Just call me Phantom." As long as people called him that he wasn't the worst person to be around with.
He walked passed Clayton, leaving the room. "Come on, cyborg."

Dian - scientist - kitchen
He sighed deeply, dropping his phone on the counter. "Easy for you to say," he muttered at Clayton, though he couldn't hear it. "Do this, do that... How about you try it yourself?"
He was in a bad mood, that much was clear. Perhaps he should have some fresh air outside...
He didn't notice there was a little ice on the counter, coming from under his hands. It often happened when he ws distracted and angry. Bad combination... He forgot Blaise was in the kitchen.
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leggings101 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:58 pm

Kiyashi Utano
Type: 2
Sexuality: bicuripus
Ability: Utano has the ability to control and manipulate plants. She can also sense the health of others but can NOT heal people.
Weakness: fire, bugs (weird, I know), and birds.
Personality: Utano is a very, very, I MEAN VERY, shy girl. She doesn't really show much other emotions than happiness and embarrassment and fear. When she does talk, since she hardly does, she can be blunt with her remarks. If she does get insulted back though, she will most likely cry.
History: Just ask (meaning I have nothing yet)
Other: Japanese girl, she's only 5 foot 1 inches slightly thin, but not too thin.

((If you are no longer accepting I delete this :) Just let me know))
¡Be yourself, if others judge, they are jealous they can't be like YOU!Image
leggings101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:03 pm

Accepted :)
Looking for CATS!

SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leggings101 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:04 pm

((Alright thank you!))
leggings101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:33 pm

Blaise Whitlance
19|Male|Gifted
Tagged: Dian, Thomas.
He had already started looking through the cupboards, taking brief mental notes of what was available. There wasn't a whole lot that he could find, but he did get an idea as to what he could potentially get himself. After he had finished his rummage, Blaise got himself a glass from one of the cupboards, and wandered back over to the sink so that he could get himself a drink of water.

As he did so, he also glanced towards Dian, his eyes being drawn towards the counter, and he saw the ice. Surprised at this - Blaise did not know that the scientist had powers, and he certainly wasn't expecting it - he began to suddenly choke on the water. He slammed the half-finished glass of water down on the counter, and made an effort to try and stop.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leggings101 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:17 pm

((How should I (Utano) hop in?))
leggings101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:24 pm

((You can hop in anywhere. I am a Doctor has some open chars, but is offline now.))

Dian - scientist - kitchen
Dian looked aside at Blaise when he practicly dropped the glass on the counter, spilling water. "You look like you've seen a ghost," he said, watching him. "Hold up your chin to stretch your neck and try to relax, that usually helps."
He then looke at his hands, seeing the ice. He made a small movement with his hand to remove it, then slid his hands into his pockets. He took a deep breath, looking outsie again.
Choking on water... Wat... water... H2o, nutral... Ofcourse, that's what he missed!
He pulle open a rawer and took some papers. He grabbed a pen from his pocket an began to write. "You're brilliant, thanks!"
With just a little bit of water it could work...
Looking for CATS!

SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leggings101 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:30 pm

Kiyashi Utano • 20 • Female • Bicurious • Tags: Open

Utano was wandering around... She didnt quite know where she was, but she assumed she was still on Earth. It tool her a moment to realize that she was skipping with her hands clamped behind her back. When she realized what she was doing,
she immediately turned a cherry red and released her hands, walking now.
leggings101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:52 pm

Blaise Whitlance
19|Male|Gifted
Tagged: Dian, Thomas.
Blaise narrowed his eyes slightly at Dian, but took his advice anyway, and the coughing soon ceased. He was slightly embarrassed that such a thing had happened, and he used his telekinesis to picked up the glass. It hadn't cracked - which was no surprise, considering it was incredibly study - and he placed it into the sink, as though nothing had happened. Though he did mutter, "Thanks, or whatever..." considering he hadn't died. He then folded his arms, and watched Dian. "What did I do?" he asked, his tone a little cold and suspicious of what was going on.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me