selcouth forest | open and accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: selcouth forest | open and accepting

Postby querencia » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:08 pm

keres polyhmnos | female | bi | creature of tacenda lake | tages; open/salazar
The tension in her body eased slightly when the demon ran, the more people around her the more her anger boiled. It just wasn't fair. She swam closer to the roots of the tree, taking hold as she rose towards the surface, keeping herself in the shade of the oak. Sometimes she wondered why it never died, everything at the bottom seemed to. Perhaps it was her presence. She peered out as she breached, keeping her anger in check as she noticed Salazar, "Are we alone?" she said, voice low, raspy from lack of use.
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magnaskies » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:16 pm

Samael - Sam | M | Fallen Angel | Tags: Luciel.

Samael nodded, "That's interesting, a powerful word like that." he sighed, "Um, it is.. quiet." he stated as he glanced around. Too quiet? Sam wasn't very pleased with how things turned out, he missed his home and all his brothers and sisters. "I suppose I should find a place to stay before it gets too late. I've been travelling so I haven't gotten a chance to settle down." He said, "What do you do when it gets dark? Do you have anywhere to go?"
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:50 pm

Salazar looked over to see what he thought was Keres. He replied, " Now, we are Ms. Keres." Salazar was intrigued by her . He knew the stories but sirens using their voices to lure souls to them, which usually ended with their demise. Salazar wasn't afraid of her since she didn't seem that she wanted to kill him, at least not tonight . His amber eyes meet hers, awaiting her answer. He had seen glimpses of her about two times. Salazar relaxed but remained cautious.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:31 am

Austin Y. Hurricane / Somewhere in the sky / Open

His eyes were wide, staring down at the landscape where he might be at. His wings flapped lightly, letting himself glide with the wind for a moment before tilting down, heading towards the ground. He eyed the ground, seeing a river. His throat bob'd for a second, thinking wether or not to land to get a drink. He closed his eyes once again and let the wind guide him.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:04 am

Salazar looked over to see what he thought was Keres. He replied, " Now, we are Ms. Keres." Salazar was intrigued by her . He knew the stories but sirens using their voices to lure souls to them, which usually ended with their demise. Salazar wasn't afraid of her since she didn't seem that she wanted to kill him, at least not tonight . His amber eyes meet hers, awaiting her answer. He had seen glimpses of her about two times. Salazar relaxed but remained cautious.
---------
Persephone looked up at the sky as she swore that she heard the faint beat of wings. She shook her head and thought that she was being paranoid. Persephone put on the amethyst necklace that she found in the lake. She hummed a soft , yet eerie melody in bordem. Persephone inched closer to land and she immediately swam back into the lake. She didn't know why that she was afraid to go on land.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✝️

Postby chanel » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:36 am

riley ( homosexual ) ( female ) ( tags;; open )

riley walked through the cynosure section, she was shifted. the large canine kept her nose close to the ground, in case of any prey. she stopped once she reached one of the rivers. her eyes scanned the area in case of danger. not all the creatures in the woods were pleasant. once she could tell the area was safe, she crossed the shallow river. the femora just decided that she needed a break from the pack. so riley went hunting, it usually got her mind of some of the things that were going on around here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

max ( bisexual) ( male ) ( tags;; open )

max was hanging around the trees, looking down at the ground below. he wasn't the type of person that hanged around with others. and he didn't speak much either, only when he had too. which was when he was with his kind. max would rather much observe things. it helped, he was very good at telling people emotions by this. although he did like a friend once an a while. he didn't have much due to him being a bit rude.

x
x
chanel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:19 am

Austin Y. Hurricane / Landing by a river / Open

He sighs and shifted his angle and dove towards the ground. He flapped his wings when he was a few meters to the ground and landed next to a river. He kneeled down and took a long drink of the cool water. His ears twitched at everything, cautious but relaxed with the nice weather. He leaned down. And took another long drink, deciding what to do with dinner later...
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: wolfgang | a demon

Postby Horse » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:29 pm

Horse wrote:
      | w o l f g a n g

with: margot
      where: woods
      feeling: curious
      form: humanoid
      xxxxxWolfgang had made his way through the woods and towards his tent for quite a while, as he had strolled quite far from his tent the night before. Although he was a demon and barely ever rested, the man felt quite tired and couldn't help but to shuffle his battered boots on a ground a little as he walked. However, when he thought he heard the voice of another nearby, Wolfgang picked up his feet before slowing down and pausing, his eyes darting around to scan for any threats that could jump out at him. However, when he spotted a woman he recognized although had never talked to, Margot, he calmed down but still didn't excuse the time as one that didn't need any drama or action stirred up. He was a demon, after all- wasn't it his job to stir things up a little bit?

xxxxxIt had taken Wolfgang only a few minutes to catch up with Margot from behind and to then walk in front of her and face her, smiling quite mysteriously as he bared his pointed teeth and tilted his head, staring at the girl through the dark lenses of his glasses. "...Well, well... Look who we have here. You're look'n nice today, girl. You feel'n nice this morning?" Wolfgang put his hands in his pockets as he slowly spoke, shifting his weight to one leg and bowing his head a little to look down at the woman. He generally referred to those he didn't know as "girl" or "boy" until he knew them well because he often forgot to remember their names, but, even then, he did use these "nicknames" he gave people quite often. Continuing to speak, the demon shifted his weight to his other leg as he questioned the woman, "In all honesty, I don't see many demons around here... What's your name, girl?
      _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby querencia » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:36 pm

keres polyhmnos | female | bi | creature of tacenda lake | tages; salazar
Keres eyed the vampire suspiciously, there were none that she trusted in this land, her kind even less after the ostracizing she went through before. The stigma of birth would always follow her, but she could deal with it by killing whoever thought she was wrong. A monster was okay, she considered herself one through circumstance, but for being a hybrid was nothing she could change. Her black eyes met his, rising so her chin was just above the water, short hair clinging to her chin, "I would have drowned that demon if she had not left, how young does one have to be to know nothing?"
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:38 pm

Salazar answered, " I would guess maybe a mere child , perhaps a baby, and she was a bit rude, but no matter. " His eyes meet hers and he thought, " Don't say that she's beautiful, she'll kill you. He shook his head and asked, " So, how are you? " Salazar wondered if she was a decent mood to perhaps take a small stroll through the woods.
-----
Persephone was about to dive but a harpy was at the river. She dove but the top of her head was visible along with her eyes. Persephone never seen one up close. She remained prefectly still, not wanting to frighten him.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me