Lucky Stars {Closed To New Members}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Lucky Stars {Accepting}

Postby universal song » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:31 am

Blake Eliza Dawn|'Dawn'|17|female|striped hyena|tags; open

Blake clutched her newly received welcome package. She looked around nervously. "Um... Hello?" She started, ears flicking. She didn't know why she felt awkward here. Maybe she had really never met any people with her similarities.

Harley Amaya Scott|'Scott'|20|female|okapi|tags; open

Harley set her bags in her new cabin. She walked outside, needing some air. She sat down and looked around, happy for the peace and quiet. Her tail flicked and she closed her eyes briefly. Penny, her ferret scrambled onto her lap, begging for some attention. She laughed and stroked her ferret.

Elliot Tyler Brige|'ET'|26|male|human|tags; Akira

Elliot stared at her. "What do you mean?" He said with a smile. Nudging her playfully, he let his parrot climb down onto his arm. "I'm a pirate. I take orders from no one." He joked, glint of mischief in his eyes. Milo returned to his perch on his shoulder. "What do you need me to do?"
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:48 am

Akira - Cabin Marshal @ Elliot
Akira's energy suddenly changed in a flash as she quickly shot him a glare. She was not amused by his jokes, she was rarely amused by anything. "Show the kids where there cabins are" she responded to him with a flat tone. Akira was a stressy person that never saw eye to eye with anyone, she was well known for being not the nicest of people.

Bat @ Open
Yokai awoke to find the bus completely empty. He lifted up his head and looked around. "Oh, have we arrived?" he spoke to himself. He glanced out of the window to see that the bus was parked and that all of the others were gathered around outside. "Oh, I must have overslept" he yawned. He looked down the bus to see that even the driver had got off the bus. Yokai got to his feet and dragged his bag along the ground as he walked down the bus and popped the button to open the doors. He slowly walked along to gather with everyone else. He looked as if he hadn't slept for a very long time.

Sadies wrote:Dog @Ava + Pandora
Levi watched Ava as she opened up her pack, he couldn't help but roll his eyes a little. At least he wasn't the only one who had put up a commotion about wearing it, although the majority was excited about the animal hoodies and pjamaas. "i think it's stupid personally" he responded. Levi wore more of a gothic style of clothing, he didn't do cutesy clothes and his dog hoodie wasn't even the right colors, it has a black belly and muzzle, not like his dog form which was solid black.
Out of the corner of his eye, Levi caught sight of a boy with a snake curled around him, Pandora. Levi had to blink for a moment. He wasn't really sure on snakes, he had heard bad stories about snakes. Levi shuffled a bit further away.
Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:57 am

Blake Eliza Dawn|'Dawn'|17|female|striped hyena|tags; newer people, open

Blake followed the man. She looked around nervously, ears twitching at the slightest sounds. She wished to change into her pyjamas and disappear into the shadows. Maybe once she had a cabin she could do that.

Harley Amaya Scott|'Scott'|20|female|okapi|tags; open

Harley set her bags in her new cabin. She walked outside, needing some air. She sat down and looked around, happy for the peace and quiet. Her tail flicked and she closed her eyes briefly. Penny, her ferret scrambled onto her lap, begging for some attention. She laughed and stroked her ferret.

Elliot Tyler Brige|'ET'|26|male|human|tags; Akira

Elliot sighed. "Relax. I'm going." He said, walking over to the new group. "Hey..." He sounded awkward. He wasn't good at talking to groups. "If you have received your welcome packages, please follow me." He walked off in the direction of a group of unused cabins, making sure the group was following.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:15 am

Juliet/ 16/ Cat/ female/ Tags: Miyuki, Ellen
"No its not you, You scared me" she explained, Her ears perked up when she heard Elliot speaking, she Looked at him, then looked back at the two "Should we follow him?" she asked pointing to Elliot

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azuro » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:33 am

Logan/17/Coyote/Male/Tags: Open

With a big yawn, Logan was able to finally wake himself, looking around the previously loud bus. "Huh. Where is everybody?" He asked himself, looking out a window to find out where he was. With a small gasp, he saw the most of the people were outside, talking and such. "I guess we're here." He said, standing up and walking out of the bus, yawning as he went. He approached the cluster of kids, giving a smile.
Azuro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stitchglitch » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:50 am

Alexandria (alex) 17-Tiger-Female-Tags:Open

I walked off the bus in my stupid looking disguise.(a pair of sunglasses, a really big hoodie, and really baggie beige colored pants) I look up from the ground and see this sign that says Lucky Stars Camp Grounds. "Huh?" I said, ''Why did the bus driver bring me here?" I said while I started to run towards the bus. "HEY!!!! COME BACK HERE!" I yelled "YOU BROUGHT ME TO THE WRONG CAMP!" I yelled again, I was running even faster then before. After I got tired I just started walking back. I accepted that the bus driver brought me here, and I sat at the sign.
Anime is my Snickers, it satisfies me.
Stitchglitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:36 pm

Ava|16|Female|Leopard|Tags: Levi

I follow Levi's line of sight. "A snake. Interesting." Underneath my tone, a purr can be just about heard, yet another symbol of my strange heritage. I laugh, my teeth glinting in the light. "I wonder if they made the clothing so obvious on purpose. Well, no fear! I think it shouldn't be too hard to accidentally lose!" I put an emphasis on 'accidentally' and smile slightly, looking around the room. "I honestly can't be bothered to follow this guy. Maybe I should just find a warm little corner, stretch out and have a nap." I say, thinking out loud.
We are Doers. We are Builders. We are Believers. We are Dreamers.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:25 am

Akira - Cabin Marshal @ Elliot + Alexandria
She watched Elliot for a moment before continuing to walk towards the cabin. She headed inside to sort some paperwork before hearing some-one shouting outside. Akira let out a sigh, got to her feet and walked out. She approached Alexandria as the girl went to sit by the sign. She dropped her welcome packet in-front of her. "Are you going to come inside or sit out here all by yourself?" She asked with a frown.

Dog @Ava + Pandora
Levi looked back suddenly towards Ava as she seemed to see what he had seen. He didn't say anything, returning his attention back to the clothing. "Probably" he admitted. "It's just another way for them to remind us that we don't belong with the humans" he figured. He let out a sigh then brushed his hair back in thought. As she spoke out loud, he raised an eyebrow, slightly offended by the fact that she called him 'this guy'. "I never asked you to follow me around!" he frowned at her, turning his back, feeling offended. "I get the hint thought, if you don't want to talk to me, it's fine. I won't hold it against you or anything" he muttered, slightly irritable at her.

Bat @ Logan
Seeing that he wasn't actually the last person off the bus, he walked over towards the boy. "I'm glad I'm not the last person to get off the bus" Yokai commented to Logan as he wandered over to him. Yokai yawned a little. "Did you fall asleep on the bus too?" he asked him.
Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stitchglitch » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:42 am

Alexandria (Alex) 17-Tiger-tags:Akira

"uhh... is this the camp my mom signed me up for?" I said under my breath. "well... uhh.. hi, my name is Alexandria!" I told the nice woman.
Anime is my Snickers, it satisfies me.
Stitchglitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:04 am

Miyuki (Yuuki)//female//17 years//wolf//tags: Juliet, Ellen
Miyuki looked up, startled by all the questions. "Of course!" she held Haruki up to the girl with the pig ears. "His name is Haruki. He's quite shy, so don't feel bad if he's a little frightened of you."
primcval ● she/her
used to be avarii ;
toyhou.se
tumblr
● on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups