♛ a modern-day fairytale ♛

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ♛ a modern-day fairytale ♛

Postby lilymei. » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:25 am

Adrien Kuraiyami >> Alice >> Female >> Crush: None >> Tags: Enzo
Adrien let out a small, internal sigh when she realized the guy hadn't "fully seen" the animal that formed behind her. Running a hand through her messy hair to get it out of her eyes again, she looked up as he began to talk again. Trying to listen closely while keeping from summoning any more creatures was hard but she managed and nodded. "It's fine. I would consider him to be a gift of sorts if he was given to you by another. He's a living being, yes, but an animal can very well be a present. Especially if it has deep meaning to you." She said with a soft smile before looking up again towards him, realizing that she had rambled a bit. The yellow bird had disappeared somewhere in the middle of her rant, having faded into the "abyss' as she called it. "I guess I haven't introduced myself yet. My name's Adrien. I just moved in today. Could I have the pleasure of knowing what to call you?" She asked curiously, her words placed at random as they normally were since she didn't communicate with others much. (sorry for the broken post XD so tired ;-;)

Aiko Mizure >> The Little Mermaid >> Female >> Crush: None >> Tags: Nicolas
After a while of not doing much, Aiko found herself in the middle of nowhere, at least to her. She didn't recognize anything and just looked around before spotting a figure sitting on top of a stone wall. He had messy red hair and bright emerald eyes which was an odd combination so she, being the curious child she was, decided to approach it. "Hello! Umm... sir? Could you tell me where I am?" She asked, shielding her eyes from the sun behind the wall. Finding a staircase that led up to his level, she quickly skipped steps to the top and let out a sigh as she reached the top before looking towards him, hoping for a reply. Her gaze quickly turned though to the surroundings, still unsure of where they were.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:51 am

{ E G L A N T I N E ~ R E D M O N D - Red Riding Hood - Tags: ___ }

Eglantine looked back briefly before putting her earbuds back in.
Pulling out her phone, she changed the song for a moment before putting it back in her pocket and walking down the street to the rhythm again; blowing another bubble with her gum.
Out of instinct, she snapped her fingers and started dancing a little; smiling a little as half of her mind got lost in her music.

{ A N N A B E L L E ~ B E A U M O N T - Beauty - Tags: Aya }

"... Uh..."
Annabelle immediately closed the door behind her.
"M--My name is Annabelle. A--And you don't have to repay me... Really... I--It's fine."
She forced a smile onto her face; avoiding the comment about her sisters.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:43 am

Enzo Lafayette | 17 | Male | The Piper | Tag/s: Adrien

Enzo looked as the bird was suddenly missing, and looked down at Angelo, as if he expected to see it in his mouth. "Yeah..." He agreed about the girl's comment on his dog. It was just still odd, like giving someone a baby and calling it a gift, still he decided to ignore his own thoughts for a bit. He could think about such things tonight, like it seemed he always did lately. "Just moved in and already getting the lay of the land, then, Miss Adrien," he replied, a slight smile upon his lips as his head titled slightly to the right. His aunt and himself had been one of the first families to move in the new community, and while he had never paid much attention to those around him, it would explain why he had not seen her until today. He thought of the his manners, and while he had tried to keep himself from speaking with others, he knew it was something that he could not run from his entire life. "Enzo Lafayette, is the name given to me," Enzo explained easily, "and the canine is called Angelo."

Train Leonhart | 17 | Male | Jack & the Beanstalk | Tag/s: Eglantine, Heath (fire mentioned), OPEN

Train opened his mouth to offer Eglantine to stay, and maybe learn a bit more about her. After all, he might as well know things about his peers, so he was not a compliant loner when he went to school in a few months. However, before he could say something, she had already walked away. "Thanks," he said, despite the fact she more than likely could not hear him. He sighed, and walked into the house with the box, placing it down, and getting the rest of the things, before he truly looked up at the house. His eyes glanced down at the wooden floors, and then up again at the large living room, that went into the kitchen with the open floor plan. He wistled in amazement, before he pushed everything farther into the house, but ignored closing the front door. He was used to the doors and windows open often, to keep the air flow, due to most places they lived in before not having a cooling or heating unit. Walking through the house, he noticed it came with two large rooms, each with a bathroom, along with a small room between them like a guess room or a study. He was impressed that was for sure, but turned around, still a bit in awe, before he walked into the backyard, which was fenced in with a large wooden fence. The grass was so green, and he glanced up at the bright sky. "No way this place is ours," he said to himself, only to glance over and noticed smoke coming from what seemed to be a yard one house down, on the opposite side he had seen the girl come out of her house earlier. Train pulled himself upon the fence, looking over the yard next to him to try to see into the yard after hat. He raised an eyebrow at the fire in the backyard, and frowned a little. He looked at he house, and jumped down, biting his thumb. He knew not who lived where or what homes were occupied and which were not, but he made a menatal note about the fire... It was controlled for now, and maybe the people where having a small bond fire, though why in the day, he could not say. Still, the last thing he felt like dealing with was a fire on the first day in the new place, and more so one that could catch this new place on fire. He would like to see what it was like to live in a real house for once in his life that he could remember.

(The post is fine. Also, will change post up for Train maybe with next reply.)
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:56 am

Adrien nodded. "Well then, it's a pleasure to meet you, Enzo. And of course, Angelo." She said with a small smile. She thought the formality in how he spoke had changed but didn't bring it up, thinking he was probably like her and not very social. In the midst of her thoughts, she thought of what to say before a small rabbit creature approached them. It was small, around the normal size of a rabbit though colored a dark blue with orange eyes. Adrien raised an eyebrow as she felt the small animal pull at her pant leg. She didn't think about summoning this one? Had it already been in this world? Biting her lip in slight curiosity, she picked the small animal up without thought. It was obviously one of her imagination as well because of the coloring, but she didn't know when she had summoned it but stroked its fur before looking up at Enzo again, seeming to completely forget that she was holding a "wild" animal. "So, you liking this place much?" She asked curiously, wondering what the boy thought of this new town. (lol. thanks ^-^)

After a while of not doing much, Aiko found herself in the middle of nowhere, at least to her. She didn't recognize anything and just looked around before spotting a figure sitting on top of a stone wall. He had messy red hair and bright emerald eyes which was an odd combination so she, being the curious child she was, decided to approach it. "Hello! Umm... sir? Could you tell me where I am?" She asked, shielding her eyes from the sun behind the wall. Finding a staircase that led up to his level, she quickly skipped steps to the top and let out a sigh as she reached the top before looking towards him, hoping for a reply. Her gaze quickly turned though to the surroundings, still unsure of where they were.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:47 pm

Enzo had not noticed the strang rabbit at first, nor did his canine companion, as he had decided to lay down beside his master instead, a bit bored on their "walk" now. "Yes, well-" He started, stopping as Adrien stood back up, holding an either very sickly or strange rabbit. "What the!?" He questioned shocked, and suddenly taking a step back. Perhaps others like him would not have thought much. After all, Enzo had strange powers, so with the bird and the rabbit, maybe the girl could speak with animals? Maybe it was something else. Maybe others would have been excited and interested, and wanted to talk about the rabbit with wonder. However, Enzo was not just someone. He was tired of weird things going on in his life. He did not blame his own "talents" for what happened to his parents, but he had decided that his family was cursed, and the last thing he wanted was to be around some girl who may also be cursed as well. "First a bird that has disappeared and now a rabbit that looks sick? What is wrong with you?" He snapped without thinking as he did so. Either the rabbit had be dyed blue and with those eyes was now very sick - which was less of a reason to just pick it up, or he was just not sure. "It's disgusting..." The last part he spoke in a much lower tone, to himself more than the girl. It wasn't exactly directed at he girl or the rabbit, but at himself, in a way.

Train Leonhart | 17 | Male | Jack & the Beanstalk | Tag/s: Eglantine, Heath (fire mentioned), OPEN

Train opened his mouth to offer Eglantine to stay, and maybe learn a bit more about her. After all, he might as well know things about his peers, so he was not a compliant loner when he went to school in a few months. However, before he could say something, she had already walked away. "Thanks," he said, despite the fact she more than likely could not hear him. He sighed, and walked into the house with the box, placing it down, and getting the rest of the things, before he truly looked up at the house. His eyes glanced down at the wooden floors, and then up again at the large living room, that went into the kitchen with the open floor plan. He wistled in amazement, before he pushed everything farther into the house, but ignored closing the front door. He was used to the doors and windows open often, to keep the air flow, due to most places they lived in before not having a cooling or heating unit. Walking through the house, he noticed it came with two large rooms, each with a bathroom, along with a small room between them like a guess room or a study. He was impressed that was for sure, but turned around, still a bit in awe, before he walked into the backyard, which was fenced in with a large wooden fence. The grass was so green, and he glanced up at the bright sky. "No way this place is ours," he said to himself, only to glance over and noticed smoke coming from what seemed to be a yard one house down, on the opposite side he had seen the girl come out of her house earlier. Train pulled himself upon the fence, looking over the yard next to him to try to see into the yard after hat. He raised an eyebrow at the fire in the backyard, and frowned a little. He looked at he house, and jumped down, biting his thumb. He knew not who lived where or what homes were occupied and which were not, but he made a menatal note about the fire... It was controlled for now, and maybe the people where having a small bond fire, though why in the day, he could not say. Still, the last thing he felt like dealing with was a fire on the first day in the new place, and more so one that could catch this new place on fire. He would like to see what it was like to live in a real house for once in his life that he could remember.

(Will change post up for Train maybe with next reply or so.)
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:31 pm

Nichole Mason
      age;; seventeen gender;; female role;; cinderella tags;; nei
      Nichole scrolled through her phone as she followed the GPS to the store as quickly as she could. She had a whole list of things she needed to buy for the house, most she saw as unnecessary but who was she to complain? She was more worried about being forced to carry this practically three page long list back home. A sudden text message appeared from her step sister. "Hurry Up! U R So slow!" Nichole sighed and began to run, trying to reach there faster as ordered. She was running without much care of where she was that she found herself taking a shortcut through a garden, possibly trampling over a few flowers here and there but she stopped upon realizing what she had done. "Oh no! I am so sorry little flowers! I can't believe I just did that.." She said, biting her lip. When she looked up, she noticed a girl with wings by one of the flowers and instantly felt guilty. Maybe she could back and way with out the girl seeing? Well, she won't know until she's tried.... And so, Nichole began to back away slowly.

Blake Wylde
      age;; nineteen gender;; male role;; beast tags;; ame
      So far, Blake had been had been doing a great job in avoiding everyone he seen. There were many conversations going g on and, from what he heard, it was from those of the new citizens. Last thin he needed was them asking him for things like directions and such... Right as he turned the corner, a body collided with him, making him stop and glare at the one to blame. The girl seemed to apologize, from what he could tell, before beginning to back away. Confused and a little annoyed, Blake raised a brow at her as she seemed frightened of.. whatever. "Whatever..." He mumbled, knowing this was only to grow awkward from there. He considered walking away but- "Oi. It's rude to stare at people..." He growled.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:44 pm

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

♛ Nei Senno. ♛
x Role Thumbelina. xx Age 18 years. xxCrush None.xx Abilities Can fly.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tagged Nichole.
        Nei was silently admiring her flowers before the ground started to vibrate and she shook her head before trying to see what it was. Who it was. She spread her wings as she got ready to fly off if needed, but hopefully the thing wasn't coming towards her. As the seconds passed, the sound got louder and louder until she saw a figure coming her way. With a small squeak, she quickly hopped off of the flower to watch it get crushed underneath a girl's feet, but what really got her mad was that the girl was trying to play it off. "You.. you think you can just ruin someone's property and act like it never happened!? I dont care if you have somewhere to be, you should have watched where you were walking!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, but it probably wasn't very audible because of how small she was.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:05 pm

At Enzo's reaction, Adrien finally realized the rabbit and it disappeared in a flash out of sheer instinct. She realized her mistake and looked up towards Enzo, now unsure of what to say. This was why she didn't talk to others. Her body started to freeze up as it always did when people made fun of her after a time when she was younger. She had been in the park, playing with a pink and magenta cat she summoned when a group of children started throwing rocks at her and calling her "freak". That wasn't the only time though. But it was the time when she stopped trying to talk with others. His last statement tore at her though. She should've been used to it, but she still wasn't. Her knees growing weak from sudden "paralysis", she collapsed onto the ground, her legs turned outwardly. Closing her eyes for a moment, she regained control over herself. "I-I'm sorry..." She whispered softly, hair falling over her eyes. She honestly didn't know what to say that could make this any better. He had already shown his distaste for her or maybe it was just her abilities, but she took them as one in the same and stayed still for a moment, waiting. Waiting for him to run off and start telling others. Waiting for him to leave. She had thought that moving to a new town, she'd be able to be free of the children back at home but apparently with her loose control on her ability, she wouldn't get very far here either...

lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:42 pm

Her reaction was not what Wnzomwould have expected. Not that he knew what he was expecting. It's not has if he had spoken to people often, and more so no one else that was "different", like himself, but in their own way. He looked down at her, suddenly feeling a bit of self hate at making the girl look like he had just taken her world from her. Angelo has sat up at his master's voice, and not whimpered as he looked upon the girl. He was intuned to human emotions, one would say, and while mostly just with that of Enzo, he could not help put pull upon the leash, which slipped out of the boy's hand. The chocolate and white border collie forced himself on the female's lap, or the closeness of what was a lap, as he cuddles close to her. "Angelo..." Enzo spoke, his voice breaking slightly at, what he felt, was the betrayal of his dog. His eyes went back to the girl, before he glanced away. "You shouldn't be so weak. I just don't need more curses in my life," Enzo said, though his tone had left that of the monotone from before the rabbit, but had gone from shock, to simple annoyance.

Train Leonhart | 17 | Male | Jack & the Beanstalk | Tag/s: Heath

Train had finished unpacking and everything, unrolled the mattresses in their respected rooms, and put everything away in its place, in less than an hour. It might have taken less time, but he was trying to waist as much time as he could. The blond sighed, and ran a hand through his hair, walking back to his room. Did he just say his room? His own room. He looked around, picturing what it could look like. A room with a bed, a desk, some posters, a shelf with books... He laughed. No, that would just be silly. He didn't need those things, and his mother would never allow it. He sighed, and felt his stomach growl, but knew there was no food in the house, so instead walked out again, frowning as he still saw the fire. Walking back in, his mind kept going back to the fire... It really had mint been made properly. Annoyed with the thought, and disputed the deep fear of leaving the house, Train walked out of the still open front door, and over two houses, knocking upon the door. Maybe it was wrong to do this. Suddenly he felt his weight as he shifted from one foot to the other, a nervous habit of his, as he waited for he door to open.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:56 pm

A bit shocked by the dog, she smiled when she realized who it was and stroked the animal's soft fur, using that energy as a boost to stand up again. Brushing off her skirt with one hand she nodded at his statement. "I'm sorry. I was never strong and nothing made me stronger so I guess having strength wasn't ever an option to me. It appears however, that you are different. You seem to have blocked off all your emotions while I let mine control me. It's curious." She stated, mostly to herself, her dull eyes seeming to light up at the thought. Kneeling to pet the dog again, she continued to speak. "Your strong connection with this animal has told me one thing though. You have a story to tell but like me, you aren't willing to tell it." She said, her sentence becoming softer as she spoke. A sad smile appeared on her face as her bangs fell into her eyes again and put a hand on the dog's head. "You have a wise master, Angelo. Take good care of him, okay?" She asked the small animal, seeming to almost ignore the master for a moment. (gtg. sorry I cut this short XD)

lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me