☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting!)

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:21 am

"You climbed a redwood under three minutes." Cilan crossed his arms with a grin. He put down his spear and Rowan's, and leaned them against a tree. "Let me guess, your power isn't communicating to animals, it's stopping time!"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:25 am

"Gee, I wish." She said sarcastically with a small smile. In truth, she would rather be connected to animals rather than stop time. She fiddled with an arrow, twirling it through her fingers. "Hard to say I wasn't scared. We both know I'm afraid of extreme heights." She said, chuckling.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:33 am

Cilan laughed, patting Mallory on the back. "Don't worry. I have a huge fear of spiders." He then remembered his friend could communicate with animals. "Uhhh, don't tell them that," he said, looking slightly pale despite his naturally dark complexion.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:37 am

Laurel dropped down next to Rowan, a few leaves sticking out of her hair; she listened to bits and pieces of Mallory and Cilan's flirting playful banter as she tried to pick out all the leaves she had stuck in her hair. "Hello Rowan. Any idea why we're meeting?"
Erion walked in frowning at Laurel, but didn't say anything as he stood next to her and picked out a leaf from her hair. He glanced at Cilan and Mal occasionally, listening to them in case something interesting popped up.
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:38 am

Mal turned and smiled mockingly. "The mighty Cilan.... scared?" She said with a small laugh. She enjoyed teasing her friends. She continued to fiddle with her arrows. She bent down and grabbed her bag, flinging it over her shoulder. She watched as Erion and Laurel dropped in. "Hey." She said kindly.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:49 am

Rowan jumped a little when Laurel showed up, but soon calmed down when he realized it wasn't a guard or other murderer. With King Alastair ruling this place, Rowan was a little worried. "I don't know," he said honestly, smiling at the sight of his friends. His book was in sight, but it was completely empty.

"Oh, you just wait until we climb the western mountains," Cilan stuck out his tongue. With an eager look on his face, he retrieved the two spears. "Yeah, that reminds me of why I called the meeting. So here's the thing. We don't have to stay in this place much longer, because guess what?" he gestured for everyone to come close, and his next words were almost a whisper. "I know where the Sanctuary is."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:53 am

"I'm up for the challenge.." She said with determination, a playful look in her eyes. She listened to Cilan's announcement, as she was finally relieved to know why they had gathered here. Her eyebrows raised with curiosity as he spoke. Mal was so surprised they had found the Sanctuary so quick. "Is it a long journey?" She asked. If not, it would be good for her to travel in the trees.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:07 am

Laurel immediately stopped what she was doing and stared at Cilan as if he'd grown another head. "How far? And is it a false or real lead?"

Erion said nothing, but his eyes were filled with curiosity. He twirled his bond with Laurel in his fingers, a habit he'd come to develop for when he was nervous.
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:21 am

"It's going to be awesome. I'm sure it's a real lead, because I can feel where my family are," Cilan said and leaned against a tree casually. Unfortunately, his shirt caught on a piece of bark. He tried using the spear to get himself free, and accidentally cut off part of his shirt sleeve. Grinning awkwardly, he rolled up that part of the sleeve slightly and pretended nothing happened.
"Long journey though. It's going to take forever."
Rowan was writing all this down quickly in the notebook, but then he crossed it all out. He didn't want anyone finding out about this. "How did you find out?"
"I had a dream last night about my dad," he said, his voice falling quiet. His father was the previous King before his wife was brutally assassinated. "He's really still out there, and the Sanctuary is a real thing. I can feel it, but we have to go this way." He pointed deeper into the forest.
"We should go back to the orphanage and pack up," Rowan suggested.
"Or maybe not," said Cilan. "What do we have there? Just clothes. Besides, there are guards everywhere. If they see us leaving with stuff, they will arrest us!"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:32 am

Laurel sighed and leaned onto Erion, trying to collect her thoughts. She began playing with her bond with Erion too.

"Why not just go and steal from some market? It's not like we have to sneak around there." He draped an arm around Laurel's shoulders, his other hand still playing with the bond. It just looked like he was doing weird hand motions though.
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me