{open} - C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E S

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: {open} - C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E

Postby Ohkami » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:30 pm

Wolfram Sparrowhawk | Outcast | Thief/Assassin | Male | 25 | Tag/s: Chase/Law

"Oh...did that hurt a bit too much?" Wolfram questioned as looked up and noticed the sudden change in color upon the other's face. His look was that of complete concern, which was genuine, and he looked down at Chase's hand again with a small sigh. I do hope it is not infected, he thought to himself. Before he reached over to grab a small needle and thread, knowing that part of it needed to be closed a bit, but with an opening to drain and keep the swelling down, before he wrapped it. However, at the sound of "you", he looked back at Chase, and titled his head a bit. With an easy smile, that went even into his blue eyes, like that of the boy-next-door, he leaned in a little closer, looking over Chase, before his eyes caught the green ones before him. "Thinking of ich?" Wolfram questioned the other. Yes, he had added in the pirates as well, but the blonde was more interested, for now, in the first part of Chase's sentence.

(Going to post the other three Wednesday, if not before. Wanna write a good amount, but it's late, and wanted thisnposted before I forgot. 😂😅 Hope you can forgive me.)
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pirate Spawn » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:48 am

{Kira Maine||23||Female||Outcast||Tavern||Tags:Ruby}

Well that didn't work. Kira thought to herself, almost shaking her head at the thought. "Well, perhaps we'll meet another time?" She asked, trying to act hopeful.

{Hassan Aku||20||Male||First Mate||Blue Pearl||Tags:Winona}

Hassan watched as the other ship adjusted their course so that they could talk before hearing a reply. Something like a question as to what they needed help with.

{Elizabeth/Madison||12/10||Female/Female||Noble/Maid||Tags:Maria}

Elizabeth grinned. "Oh really?" She asked, "What did you see? I personally love going down to the beach."

{William Logan||15||Male||Marine||Ex-noble||Tags:Kadend}

It took few more minutes than one would deem normal for William to realise what the fuss was about. The canons were pointed towards the harbour. At least, that was what he thought. And yet he could only watch the canon fire, transfixed to the point that he didnt notice anything else.
I love to RP. Sadly, they don't like me. But if you're interested, give me a PM. I don't bite much.
Pirate Spawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:49 am

LEO CHALICE
age;; twenty-six gender;; male rank;; captain
fleet;; ruby chalice tags;; dee

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Leo kept his gaze on the marines, tapping his foot impatiently as he waited for his Ruby to speed up to full motor, but it was taking longer than he need it. The marines could get bold and try to board his ship and then he'd be forced to get his sword dirty. Though he loved a good fight, he just cleaned the thing. Last thing he needed it to rust over with the blood of idiots who thought they'd be successful in attack him. A sound coming from the kitchen caught the tightly wounded captain's attention and he turned his head in its direction before storming to go yell at the cook.
    But the sight he was met with when he opened the doors to the small dining area was not what he was expecting. Food crumbs strewn all over, cupboards opened and missing food, and the cook no where in sight. "What the hell!" He growled, walking around the mess of a kitchen. It was then he found a blonde dame resting on his floor, clearly his culprit by the way her stomach bulged from indulging herself with his food supply. He stormed her way and placed a foot on her stomach, applying pressure in hopes of causing pain in some way, shape, or form. "Who the hell do ye think ye be? Ye best have a solid reason why ye be on my ship without my permission and dining on the food." He growled down at her, stepping harder onto her stomach.

VIVIAN NIGHT
age;; twenty-one gender;; female rank;; first mate buccaneer
fleet;; bad luck tags;; jack, sarah

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Listening to him, Vivian felt a little frightened. Well, a certain line he had spoken that is, for it was similar to one spoken to her back in that dark time of her life. She started shaking, but she played it off with an awkward smile and was prepared to blame the shaking on the rocking ship. "W-Whatever you s-sat Cap'n." Cursing herself for the stutter in her voice. Though her friend intuitive,she hoped Jack didn't notice. "Let's put on a show shall we?" She said, trying to return to her pirate mindset, pushing away the darkness. Or more like saving it for later.

CHASE / LAW
age;; twenty gender;; male rank;; stowaway
crew;; himself tags;; wolfram

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Chase was now seriously thinking of what to do next now. He needed to get moving and back on his self given mission, or at least start searching the world for those who knew where the Bad Luck Pirates may be headed. He couldn't sit here and slyly as well as selfishly demand the attention of the handsome blonde before him. It was paradise but one he could not yet indulge in. As he thought about him, Chase looked up just in time to see the said blonde grab a needle and making his entire being go cold, face pale, an extreme contrast to his normally blushing nature. 'H-H-He isn't g-gonna use that o-on me is he?' He asked Law as he tightened his grip on the bedsheets that where now in his hand. 'Hehe, oh yea he is.'
    As Chase stared, dreading the feeling of a needle being used for whatever reason, he became a bit unaware. It wasn't until Wolfram leaned closer and locked their gazes that he remembered what had slipped from his lips. He began to blush profusely, and attempted to lean back to put some space between them, but Sparrowhawk had his hand. So he wasn't going anywhere. 'Oh dear moon. Law what should I do?' 'Don't ask me, I don't care.' 'But-' 'Shutting off.' Silence followed as if Law really did flip a switch and severed their mental link. He was now alone and unsure of where this would all go, but he was never good at lying... so why do it now? "Y-Yea... I just... thought you looked.. r-really nice when you woke up..." He said, not meeting Wolfram's eyes and looking down to the bed he sat on.

KADEN D. ROGERS
age;; thirty-nine gender;; male rank;; marine
fleet;; navy tags;; william

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Kaden looked at the blonde boy and smiled, admiring his courage. "You're either really brave, or really stupid." He joked as he gave him a gentle pat on the shoulder. "Let's find out." He said, moving over starboard as the Black Squall turned at an impossible angle. Man did he love his dad's ship. But as he analyzed he now noted where the cannons were pointed. "This captain's crazy! OI! AIM for their cannons! Knock them out of commission! Now! Hit them before they hit the harbor!" He said quickly, praying that this was all a joke by this he Bad Luck Pirates.

MIO MELODII
human age;; twenty-five gender;; female rank;; mermaid
crew;; .... tags;; ambrose

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Mio ran her fingers through the water slightly, watching it part as they drove a wedge in the waves. Though she looked back at the merman at he spoke up, smiling softly at his name. "Nice to meet you Ambrose. I'm Mio. Mio Melodii." She said, swimming a little closer to the rock he was on before out stretching her hand to offer to shake his. "Thanks for your encouragement."
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:24 am

[Maria Sanchez - Noble - Tags: Elizabeth]

"... Well..."
Maria thought about how to word it for a moment.
"I saw a... flower shop. A--And he was nice enough to buy something from there..."

[Winona Blue - Pirate Captain - Tags: Hassan]

Winona secretly smirked, but didn't dare to let it show.
"Bloody pirates ram-shacked us!" she lied. "Our only doctor was run through with a sword; we've got a bunch more injured down below! Got anyone on there who can help us?!"

[Margaret Dubois - Stowaway - Tags: yay is Leo- XD]

Margaret made a sort-of "oof" noise as the supposed-captain slammed his foot right on her stomach.
"Whoa. M--Monsieur, you're gonna make me hurl..." She gagged slightly; holding her throat. "Ow."
... For some reason, though, she still had a sort-of smirk on her face; as if she was used to getting caught by pirate-captains.

[Sarah - Captain Jack's Cabin Girl - Tags: getting sick of Vivi]

From every "Fire!" that she heard, Sarah continuously fired the cannon.
She was sweating and starting to feel worn out--possibly because of everything going on around her--but the determination of possibly getting on the first-mate's good side again kept her from falling over exhausted...
Of course, that didn't seem to be likely; since Vivian was starting to act more and more like a sea-dog towards her over that petty situation back at the town.
For Roger's sake, Sarah gave up her damn bear to get back on this boat... That's not even close to maximum of how much she was willing to risk for this crew.

In the meantime, a Spanish guard had hurriedly run down to the docks to see what was going on; shouting and cursing in Spanish as a ship waving a Spanish noble-family's coat-of-arms halted not far from the ongoing warfare.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritdiamondcat » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:42 am

|═✦═Ruby Labyrinth═✦═Tags; Kira═✦═Commoner═✦═|

Her eyes slightly narrowed, but not in anger. She was actually a little tired. She then noticed that it was growing more and more darker by each minute. The girl kicked the door open a little, smiling. "Aye. 'ell, why don't you stay her for for the night? It seems to be gettin' a little dark." she offered as she backed up slightly to let the girl in.

|=✮=Ambrose Laldone=✮=Tags; Mil Melodii=✮=Merman=✮=|

The merman grinned a little. "Haha... No problem M-Mio!" he said as he smiled a little. He dipped his hand in the water before falling in sideways. He grinned a little. Thank god he chose the time to do that now. He fell down before swimming up, his head surfacing. He looked over to Mio.
Spiritdiamondcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pirate Spawn » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:51 pm

{Kira Maine||23||Female||Outcast||Tags:Ruby}

The suggestion had caught the mercenary off guard and for a moment, she stood there, somewhat dumbfounded. "Oh, are you sure?" Kira asked, mentally kicking herself as the words stumbled out of her mouth. "I could easily find an inn."

{Hassan Aku||20||Male||First Mate||Blue Pearl||Tags:Winona}

At that Hassan had to cover his mouth in order to stifle the grin that threatened to cover his face. Such simple minded civilians were too easy to trick these days. From where he stood he could see the movement on deck and knew they were preparing a boarding party as they sent another reply over, letting them know as such.

{Elizabeth/Madison||12/10||Female/Female||Noble/Maid||Tags:Maria}

"Ah, he seems quite the charmer," Elizabeth replied, "Handsome?"

{William Logan||15||Male||Marine||Ex-noble||Tags:Kadend}

It took few more minutes than one would deem normal for William to realise what the fuss was about. The canons were pointed towards the harbour. At least, that was what he thought. And yet he could only watch the canon fire, transfixed to the point that he didnt notice anything else.
I love to RP. Sadly, they don't like me. But if you're interested, give me a PM. I don't bite much.
Pirate Spawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:12 pm

Jack Rogers | Captain | Pirate | Male | 32 | Tag/s: Crew

Jack slightly raised an eye brow upon the stutter of his first mate. What exactly was it that caused a reaction such as that. He thought to question her, only to glanced over upon the harbor, noting the male again, who looked a bit Spanished if he had to decide right away, as it seemed he had seen him before, and the male was still trying to get their attention, but the distance from the habor was too much to hear anyone, and Jack was not planning to get close. His glance went to Sarah once more as he raised a hand, knowing the navy would be panicking now, knowing they knew what their own cannons were aimed for. "Fire the cannons, me hearties," he ordered, though his voice was not loud and commanding as it had been through the battle, but more cold and hardened.

Ace D. Rogers | Swashbuckler/Navigator | Pirate | Male | 35 | Tag/s: Crew

-Part of the crew keeping the ship upon its heading.-

(Will post wil next time, as not sure right now what to write.)

Wolfram Sparrowhawk | Outcast | Thief/Assassin | Male | 25 | Tag/s: Chase/Law

Wolfram smirked upon Chase's words of what he meant when he said he was thinking of him. "Oh, I looked nice?" Wolfram questioned, his voice like that if a soft purr as he spoke. Though his eyes looked carefully over Chase, he noticed the other one looking away from him, and he shrugged slightly, before the needle went into Chase's hand, and the blonde carefully sewed up the wound, leaving a small opening to allow it to drain, if needed. "There now, not too painful," Wolfram went on, as he put the needle and thread down, running a gunfire carefully over his own sutures. Wolfram took some gauze to place over the wound, before he wrapped it, carefully, and softly, his fingers lightly moving upon Chase's hand, before the stopped, the bandage complete and, in his own thoughts, not bad at all. "Perfect. You are quit an adorable and perfect patient," he finished off with a soft smile, before cleaned up the bandage supply, and put it back in the box overly organized. "Feel better?"

Cloud Nuage | Marine | Male | 27 | Tag/s: Open

Cloud muttered a few choices words when they were fired upon, and the admiral quickly started to yell basic maneuvers for them to get away from the ship with as little damage as possible. As the ship they were after - the Fozen Ruby, began to go in the direction of the Squall, their own ship went in persecute. They needed to keep the two pirate ships from getting close, and truly teaming up. One pirate was causing enough damage, and two somehow would feel like a lot more than just two ships. How in the world could the Royal Navy be having sommuch trouble with two ships, when they easily brought down war ships from other nations? "Those captains... One appears to be crazy, and one to be a genius...."

(New post to come. Haha.)
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me