{open} - C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E S

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: {open} - C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E

Postby Spiritdiamondcat » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:27 pm

|═✦═Ruby Labyrinth═✦═Tags; Kira═✦═Commoner═✦═|

The girl's face turned red. She lowered her head a little before looking away, avoiding eye contact. How..? She shook her head before looking back at the girl. "I am Ruby. Ruby Labyrinth." she said softly as she looked over to the side. She then looked back to Angeline. She opened her mouth to say something, but then soon closed it. She didn't understand.

|=✮=Ambrose Laldone=✮=Tags; Mil Melodii=✮=Merman=✮=|

Ambrose looked at the girl and didn't say much."I-I-Its okay." he said once more. He sighed a little. Maybe someone else would mistaken him as a rock? Oh wait.. He smiled a little, but it soon faded a little. "H-Hey.. I-It would be o-okay. M-Maybe you co-could find him.. One day h-hopefully." he stuttered softly.
Spiritdiamondcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:32 am

LEO CHALICE
age;; twenty-six gender;; male rank;; captain
fleet;; ruby chalice tags;; dee

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Leo watched the crew for a moment though he wasn't really looking at them. His mind was on the possible fight they were to get into. He needed to make sure that in the -highly unlikely- event, that his crew was harmed or killed. He could always sacrifice himself, for at least captain's head is worth than almost the whole crew combined. And since he had no first mate, preferring to run things on his own, the marines would believe that the Ruby Chalice Pirates wouldbe no more than just a name after he was executed. Ah, but like mentioned, He didn't see that happening at all.
    He came too once more as his eyes spotted the Black Squall suddenly. Surprised and a little confused, Leo looked out over the edge to see the Squall take a ship turn. Leo flinched and winced but some how the Squall survived. Battle must be getting tougher for the captain of the ship to be pulling such a move, giving Leo a new incentive. "Take 'er as fast she can go! We need to reach the Squall. And keep those cannons firin'!" He shouted first to the helmsman then to the rest. He knew trying to get the Frozen Ruby to go at full speed, which wasn't much, would take a good while. So for that brief moment, they were vulnerable unless the cannons kept firing.

VIVIAN NIGHT
age;; twenty-one gender;; female rank;; first mate buccaneer
fleet;; bad luck tags;; jack, sarah

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Vivian hooted in merriment along with the crew as a wave of cannonballs were fired. She ended with a giddy laugh before running over to her captain and sitting atop the helm. Not the wheel of course~ "Fire some more! Don't stop! Make it rain giant iron bullets!" She laughed, eyes briefly setting on Sarah who was now manning one of the cannons. Her eyes narrowed at the child, already thinking of all that could go wrong, but mainly on the simply fact that she wasn't cleared nor permitted to fire off the cannons. She'd damage the Squall with a simple mistake or misfire. But Vivian said nothing. She would just sit back and wait for a good laugh when the child got chewed out by the captain. "Fire! Fire! Fire! Ha Ha!" She went back to cheering childishly.

(No muse for her right now.)

CHASE / LAW
age;; twenty gender;; male rank;; stowaway
crew;; himself tags;; wolfram

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Chase, for a found himself a bit lost in the disheveled look Wolfram was sporting. It made a bit of heat rise to his cheeks as he saw the tired smile and those bright blue eyes, framed in the strands for his ponytail giving him the hottest look of bedhead he had ever seen. "Hey. Hey! Stop staring you idiot, he's talking to you." Law hissed from his mind, making him jump slightly, just in time to here Wolfram ask him to turn and get it... but what it was, was unclear to Chase. But, like an idiot, he nodded anywhay and turned to search for... whatever. He got up and began walking around slowly, trying to put pieces together. Darn! Why did he have to get lost in those blue eyes? "Ah, right! We were talking about my hand... Bandaging it properly and such... I'd be looking for some sort of kit right. He thought to himself. All the while he looked like a lost puppy trying to find it. This went on for minutes until Chase realized he must look like a fool. And as he looked over to Wolfram, he looked about ready to cry at his idiocricy. "S-Sorry... what am I looking for?"

KADEN D. ROGERS
age;; thirty-nine gender;; male rank;; marine
fleet;; navy tags;; william

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Kaden looked at the blonde boy and smiled, admiring his courage. "You're either really brave, or really stupid." He joked as he gave him a gentle pat on the shoulder. "Let's find out." He said, moving over starboard as the Black Squall turned at an impossible angle. Man did he love his dad's ship. But as he analyzed he now noted where the cannons were pointed. "This captain's crazy! OI! AIM for their cannons! Knock them out of commission! Now! Hit them before they hit the harbor!" He said quickly, praying that this was all a joke by this he Bad Luck Pirates.

MIO MELODII
human age;; twenty-five gender;; female rank;; mermaid
crew;; .... tags;; ambrose

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Mio continued to look down, shoulders shaking as she tried to hold back her tears. She missed her brother so much. She wasn't even sure he remembered her. But Neptune she hoped he was out and looking for her too. Anything other than finding out he's been dead all along. The merman spoke and Mio looked up at him. Did he really think that? Would she really find her brother? Even if his words were empty were empty ones, Mio smiled anyway feeling her hope return. "Thank you. W-What's your name?" She asked.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nessiie » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:35 am

Chickadee Winters
"Dee"
female
Tags;; leo
Location;; On Leo's lovely ship ;0
Ooc;; n/a
I grinned when he allowed me to stay on the deck. I frowned at the cutlass, rather having my dagger instead. However, I decided not to press my luck and headed off anyway. I turned right back around at what Leo shouted at his men. "The Squall!" I grinned with disbelief, recognizing my own captain's ship nearby. However, my glee was short lived because of the situation- I don't remember the Squall ever facing this many other ships at one time.

Arin Halian
"Hal,, Rin"
male
Around 20- 21
Merman boi
Tags;; open??
Location;; just somewhere in the great ocean
Ooc;; n/a
I followed the colorful fish calmly, feeling the water rush around me as I sped up, then pushing on my back as I slowed my swimming.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
🌧

©

When the butterflies turned to dust
  • that covered my whole room

Nessiie| she/her | my characters

• | Art Shop
  • | art examples
  • always looking for art trades! Please pm me to work something out <33
Nessiie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:45 pm

Jack Rogers | Captain | Pirate | Male | 32 | Tag/s: Crew

Jack whistled as Vivian kept her paption after his sudden turn. Half the crew looked like they were about to allow their lunch to come up, but one glare from their captain, they quickly snapped back into shape. His eyes glanced over, and for the first time noticed Sarah was at a cannon. "Oi! Where's the-" He was about to ask where the correct cannonman was, but as he noticed the marine ships, he decided now was not the time. "One scratch on the Squall from anyone, and their will be hell to pay!" He wanted instead. He looked over at the civilians, who were suddenly moving quickly. He raised an eye brow as it looked as if one fool was trying to get their attention or something. The captain cared little, suddenly, though he did noticed it seemed the Frozen Ruby was heading their way. The ship did not have the speed of his own, but the firepower and its size was more than impressive. "Focus on the marines! If they want to provoke us, and care little of the civilians, so be it," he commanded. He was hoping their turn to the dock would chase the marines to slack off a bit, but it seemed that would not be so, though really, he was not completely complaining.

Ace D. Rogers | Swashbuckler/Navigator | Pirate | Male | 35 | Tag/s: Crew

The smoke that was starting to cover the water from all the cannon fire was starting to make a fog that was rising. The navigator knew if it kept up in such a small area, visibility for both sides would go down. He wondered if his brother even that of that when the Black Squall's captain started such a thing, or if it was just his dumb luck. Ace looked over, and noticed a Spanish ship trying to get into the harbor, and his mind went to that noble from earlier he had almost forgotten about. What was her name again...? It didn't matter, right now there was a battle going on, and the girl he had meet at that masion was not part of it. Ace quickly looked at he heard wood getting hit by a cannonball, and looked again at the Black Squall. "You idiot," he muttered, as he noticed Jack was now firing in the direction of the town and harbor. With a move like that, he was either getting desperate, or had something crazy up his sleeve. Either way, Ace was gonna yell at him when he saw his idiotic, younger brother in person again.

Wolfram Sparrowhawk | Outcast | Thief/Assassin | Male | 25 | Tag/s: Chase/Law

Wolfram smiled, keeping back a small laugh as Chase got up, looking slightly flustered again, and more, confused. Was that the correct word? Confused? It didn't matter. Though, he slightly titled his head tonthe right as he watched the green-eyed one walk around the small room. Did he know what he was looking for? He did seem a little confused when he got up, and was bad at bandaging his hand. Maybe he didn't even know what a first aid kit was... Or well, a bandage kit anyway. As Chase suddenly turned around with that look on his face, Wolfram smiled softly at him, as he lightly bit his lip and shook his head softly. "You are too much, Chase-y," he teased him, moving a bit on the bed to he was sitting on the edge of it. "A bandage kit, silly. Normally a small white, metal box... Maybe they don't have one... Appologies, Chase. I guess I should have looked for you." Wolfram looked at him, loving how innocent and adorable he looked right now. Chase was the type of person you really wanted to bring home to your family, and just keep safe from the world.

Cloud Nuage | Marine | Male | 27 | Tag/s: Open

Cloud muttered a few choices words when they were fired upon, and the admiral quickly started to yell basic maneuvers for them to get away from the ship with as little damage as possible. As the ship they were after - the Fozen Ruby, began to go in the direction of the Squall, their own ship went in persecute. They needed to keep the two pirate ships from getting close, and truly teaming up. One pirate was causing enough damage, and two somehow would feel like a lot more than just two ships. How in the world could the Royal Navy be having sommuch trouble with two ships, when they easily brought down war ships from other nations? "Those captains... One appears to be crazy, and one to be a genius...."
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:11 pm

LEO CHALICE

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Leo watched the crew for a moment though he wasn't really looking at them. His mind was on the possible fight they were to get into. He needed to make sure that in the -highly unlikely- event, that his crew was harmed or killed. He could always sacrifice himself, for at least captain's head is worth than almost the whole crew combined. And since he had no first mate, preferring to run things on his own, the marines would believe that the Ruby Chalice Pirates wouldbe no more than just a name after he was executed. Ah, but like mentioned, He didn't see that happening at all.
    He came too once more as his eyes spotted the Black Squall suddenly. Surprised and a little confused, Leo looked out over the edge to see the Squall take a ship turn. Leo flinched and winced but some how the Squall survived. Battle must be getting tougher for the captain of the ship to be pulling such a move, giving Leo a new incentive. "Take 'er as fast she can go! We need to reach the Squall. And keep those cannons firin'!" He shouted first to the helmsman then to the rest. He knew trying to get the Frozen Ruby to go at full speed, which wasn't much, would take a good while. So for that brief moment, they were vulnerable unless the cannons kept firing.

VIVIAN NIGHT

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Surely she was surprised by the sudden sharp turn given by her captain to the poor ship, but she was more a girl of reflex and instinct rather than thinking. So, before her brain could even process what was happening, the buccaneer jumped from her seat on the helm -it was uncomfortable anyway- and planted her feet in such a way that it kept her balanced on the deck. Afterwards she looked at her captain with a slight glare. "Are you crazy?" She asked, though it was funny seeing all the others get sick. Though the look in his eyes already gave her the answer and she chuckled lightly. "You know what, don't answer that." She corrected before looking over the railing at the person randomly waving at them. Maybe he was begging to be hit or something? Who knows. "Hey? You gonna hit the harbor?" She questioned.

CHASE / LAW

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Chase flushed more as his embarrassment grew and he started to wonder if he would ever stop looking like a fool in front of Sparrowhawk. "Ah! So we were looking for a first aid kit?" He thought to himself, eyes lighting up a little at being right. "What gave it away genius?" "Oh shut up Law..." "Can't. Not my thing. Just thought you should know though, Pretty boy said the thing was in the nightstand drawer." "And you knew! Why didn't you tell me?""Because your adorable." Yea, that definitely didn't help his blush. Wolfram apologized and Chase quickly waved his hands in front of him to make him stop. "No, no no. I-It was my fault. I was.... thinking! Yea! Thinking and I got off track. I got it now see!" He said quickly before running to the nightstand and, fortunately, finding the first aid kit right there. "Here." He beamed a smile as he held out the kit for the blonde, his heart thumping mildly.

KADEN D. ROGERS

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Kaden looked at the blonde boy and smiled, admiring his courage. "You're either really brave, or really stupid." He joked as he gave him a gentle pat on the shoulder. "Let's find out." He said, moving over starboard as the Black Squall turned at an impossible angle. Man did he love his dad's ship. But as he analyzed he now noted where the cannons were pointed. "This captain's crazy! OI! AIM for their cannons! Knock them out of commission! Now! Hit them before they hit the harbor!" He said quickly, praying that this was all a joke by this he Bad Luck Pirates.

MIO MELODII

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Mio continued to look down, shoulders shaking as she tried to hold back her tears. She missed her brother so much. She wasn't even sure he remembered her. But Neptune she hoped he was out and looking for her too. Anything other than finding out he's been dead all along. The merman spoke and Mio looked up at him. Did he really think that? Would she really find her brother? Even if his words were empty were empty ones, Mio smiled anyway feeling her hope return. "Thank you. W-What's your name?" She asked.
Last edited by krazykitty00 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:22 pm

Jack Rogers | Captain | Pirate | Male | 32 | Tag/s: Crew

Was Jack crazy? The fact that simply his look was enough to answer the question without words slightly made him proud of himself. Crazy, though? No, he liked to see himself as a thrill seeker, but also as simply an adventurer. If he never did these so-called crazy things, they would have been caught and killed by the marines long ago. His personality was no place like the prior captain of the ship, as he was a master at thinking things through fully, while Jack just did as he felt at the time, was correct. "No," the captain began after Vivian questioned him about the harbor. "We are gonna fire in that direction, and if we happen to hit said harbor..." He smirked at his own words, as the cannons prepared to fire again, their target at the marines close to the harbor. However, that opened the harbor for waves and cannonballs, along with shops and ships docked and around that area as well. "Now, that does not make us the bad guys, dear Vivian, as the marines are the ones who have sadly backed us into the corner we are in." Jack winked at her at the last part, for as he spoke, he had pretended to be hurt by the marines and what they had done.

Ace D. Rogers | Swashbuckler/Navigator | Pirate | Male | 35 | Tag/s: Crew

The smoke that was starting to cover the water from all the cannon fire was starting to make a fog that was rising. The navigator knew if it kept up in such a small area, visibility for both sides would go down. He wondered if his brother even that of that when the Black Squall's captain started such a thing, or if it was just his dumb luck. Ace looked over, and noticed a Spanish ship trying to get into the harbor, and his mind went to that noble from earlier he had almost forgotten about. What was her name again...? It didn't matter, right now there was a battle going on, and the girl he had meet at that masion was not part of it. Ace quickly looked at he heard wood getting hit by a cannonball, and looked again at the Black Squall. "You idiot," he muttered, as he noticed Jack was now firing in the direction of the town and harbor. With a move like that, he was either getting desperate, or had something crazy up his sleeve. Either way, Ace was gonna yell at him when he saw his idiotic, younger brother in person again.

(Repost for now.)

Wolfram Sparrowhawk | Outcast | Thief/Assassin | Male | 25 | Tag/s: Chase/Law

Wolfram gently took the kit from Chase, and nodded softly, as he motioned for the other to take a seat, as he opened the small box and began to take out the items he needed to wrap Chase's wound properly. "So you were...thinking?" He questioned, looking up for a moment for their eyes to meet, before looking back down again. Wolfram reached out and took Chase's hand in his own with, holding it in his hand in his left. As he did so, Wolfram reached over to grab the antiseptic he had applied upon a cotton swab/ball, and looked out at Chase as he cleaned the wound. "I know it might sting... However, what were you thinking of, Chase?" He wanted to keep the other's mind off the wound as he cleaned it, but also, enjoyed talking with Chase, and learning about him as well.

Cloud Nuage | Marine | Male | 27 | Tag/s: Open

Cloud muttered a few choices words when they were fired upon, and the admiral quickly started to yell basic maneuvers for them to get away from the ship with as little damage as possible. As the ship they were after - the Fozen Ruby, began to go in the direction of the Squall, their own ship went in persecute. They needed to keep the two pirate ships from getting close, and truly teaming up. One pirate was causing enough damage, and two somehow would feel like a lot more than just two ships. How in the world could the Royal Navy be having sommuch trouble with two ships, when they easily brought down war ships from other nations? "Those captains... One appears to be crazy, and one to be a genius...."

(Repost for now.)
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pirate Spawn » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:20 am

{Kira Maine||23||Female||Outcast||Tavern||Tags:Ruby}

The mercenery serpressed a grin at the reply and nodded. "I understand your hesitancy. I myself was approached like this before being employed," Kira said, flashing a grin. "The Captain has an extensive network of contacts and is interested in your talents. Will you accept the letter?"

{Hassan Aku||20||Male||First Mate||Blue Pearl||Tags:Winona}

"Aye Captain," Hassan replied, a grin spreading across his face as he bellowed out the orders. Eventually the decoy flag was raised and crews were down to half watch for now.

{Elizabeth/Madison||12/10||Female/Female||Noble/Maid||Tags:Maria}

"I see," Elizabeth replied with a bod as she turned her gaze back out towards the battle. "I wish to help. But you see I snuck out today."

"Milady, you sho-"

"It's fine, Madison," Elizabeth muttered, cutting the maid off.

{William Logan||15||Male||Marine||Ex-noble||Tags:Kadend}

It took few more minutes than one would deem normal for William to realise what the fuss was about. The canons were pointed towarxs the harbour. At least, that was what he thought. And yet he could only watch the canon fire, transfixed to the poi t tbat he didnt notice anything else.
I love to RP. Sadly, they don't like me. But if you're interested, give me a PM. I don't bite much.
Pirate Spawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritdiamondcat » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:58 am

|═✦═Ruby Labyrinth═✦═Tags; Kira═✦═Commoner═✦═|

As much as she really wanted to accept the letter that the girl had said, she wasn't ready to leave the comfort of her home. However, she wanted to leave, but sighed deeply. It was her choice, not Angeline's. Plus when did she ever had anyone watch her as she shoot some wooden makeshift targets that she had to use every single time that she had to practice since she didn't really have a brother to practice combat with... or a father. Ruby looked up and flashed a small smile towards the girl that was standing in front of her. "As it be me dream, I can't possibly say no.. But I must turn down the letter request." she said with a little shift to the side.

|=✮=Ambrose Laldone=✮=Tags; Mil Melodii=✮=Merman=✮=|

The merman nodded slightly when the girl said "thank you", although she didn't have to, but it might as well be polite for him to.. accept her thank you. He paused when she had asked for his name. He didn't know why, but he just shook it off. "Ambrose." he said, this time not stuttering. It was surprising, yet he didn't have no reaction to it. Tilting his head, he looked at the mermaid. "Mm...W-What's y-y-your's?" he asked, flashing a tiny smile.
Spiritdiamondcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:33 am

LEO CHALICE

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(No clue what to write for him DX)

VIVIAN NIGHT

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Listening to him, Vivian felt a little frightened. Well, a certain line he had spoken that is, for it was similar to one spoken to her back in that dark time of her life. She started shaking, but she played it off with an awkward smile and was prepared to blame the shaking on the rocking ship. "W-Whatever you s-sat Cap'n." Cursing herself for the stutter in her voice. Though her friend intuitive,she hoped Jack didn't notice. "Let's put on a show shall we?" She said, trying to return to her pirate mindset, pushing away the darkness. Or more like saving it for later.

CHASE / LAW

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Following the motion, Chase sat himself down beside Wolfram, putting a little space between them as to not make the other uncomfortable. He watched the blonde take out things from the kit before tensing up at his question. His cheeks tinted pink as their eyes met and he looked down and nodded slowly. "Y-Yea..." He answered quietly before letting silence overtake them. Was his lie that obvious? Surely he was no good at fibbing, he knew, but he was sure he got off twitch that one. Guess not though... He felt his hand be taken and his face nearly exploded with color. Luckily Chase managed to keep calm and control his blushing, he just wished the same could go for the wild thumping in his chest. "I swear you're like a love struck school girl." Law said, causing Chase to blush slightly. "Will you shut up!" "Whatever you say Princess~" Man did he hate that guy. Doing his best not to meet Wolfram's eyes, he parted his lips to speak whatever nonsense came out. "I was thinking about... you... a-and what I should do next now that those pirates are gone..." He said, though it both wasn't a lie nor entirely true. He was thinking of what to do now though. Tracking down pirates was near to impossible and he got lucky this time..

KADEN D. ROGERS

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

MIO MELODII

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Mio ran her fingers through the water slightly, watching it part as they drove a wedge in the waves. Though she looked back at the merman at he spoke up, smiling softly at his name. "Nice to meet you Ambrose. I'm Mio. Mio Melodii." She said, swimming a little closer to the rock he was on before out stretching her hand to offer to shake his. "Thanks for your encouragement."
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:04 am

[Maria Sanchez - Noble - Tags: Elizabeth]

Maria noticed at this point that the two girls seemed to be younger than her... The one who looked to have been a maid had the voice of a young girl.
"I... admit to kind-of sneak out today, too," she admitted to the girls with a giggle. "A nice man offered to walk me around the town, but I don't know now where he is..."

[Winona Blue - Pirate Captain - Tags: Hassan]

Winona casually took her jacket off, draping it over her arm and stepping to the side of the Blue Pearl.
She then waved the other ship over.
"Hello there!" she called out as loud as she can; sounding slightly-distressed. "Will ya help us out for a moment?!"

[Margaret Dubois - Stowaway - Tags: is somebody gonna notice her? .__.]

Margret groaned; holding her stomach as she flopped on her back. She ate waaaaay too much... Her stomach was starting to bulge a little from all the food she ate; which was pretty much half of the food stored down here.
Unable to hold it in anymore; she thumped her chest as she let out a ground-shaking burp.
"Uuuuugh," she grumbled... "Zut alors, that was too much at once..."

[Sarah - Captain Jack's Cabin Girl - Tags: getting sick of Vivi]

From every "Fire!" that she heard, Sarah continuously fired the cannon.
She was sweating and starting to feel worn out--possibly because of everything going on around her--but the determination of possibly getting on the first-mate's good side again kept her from falling over exhausted...
Of course, that didn't seem to be likely; since Vivian was starting to act more and more like a sea-dog towards her over that petty situation back at the town.
For Roger's sake, Sarah gave up her damn bear to get back on this boat... That's not even close to maximum of how much she was willing to risk for this crew.

In the meantime, a Spanish guard had hurriedly run down to the docks to see what was going on; shouting and cursing in Spanish as a ship waving a Spanish noble-family's coat-of-arms halted not far from the ongoing warfare.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me