Call of the Shifters ((CLOSED!))

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Call of the Shifters ((Open and accepting))

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 03, 2018 1:23 pm

]Calla Wren- Female- C Spaniel Shift- 24 years- Vet Asst.- Jogging- tags:

open...

Gentian Shimon- male- white tiger shift- 21- helps in library (hacker)- Crush: Jay- Walking- Tags: Jay

The blue eyed, white tiger cub mewled softly when the firefighter reassured him, the only clue that he was in the box being that sound, which probably just would sound like an odd cat to passers by. Flicking his tail, he stayed down until he felt the box being lowered, popping his head up when the blanket was removed. Shaking himself, he batted at Jay when he was poked, then let out a sigh. I don’t know...I don’t know anyone well in this town, I just met you.

Hei Ren Yomi- male- human- 22- Cafe worker- Crush: Jay- Walking- Tobias

The Korean male hummed softly a bit, smiling as he looked at Tobias. He pat Kado on the head, walking to the chair when Tobias gestured him to it. He sat down, glancing to the other male then to his dog. “Well, he is right here. He’ll sit still if you tell him to, but if you really want a picture I can get one for you.”

Jessie- major wip

The little redhead sighed as she shook her head, looking at mother when the woman told her to go play. She didn’t want to go outside, they’d just moved here recently and she had no friends. She dreaded the start of school (for her), and even contemplated pretending to be sick that day. However, she knew her mother was far too smart for that trick.Sighing, she headed out into the front yard.
(open to tag)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu May 03, 2018 11:17 pm

Jacob Nevarakis
23|Male|Human
Tagged: Gerard,
Karen.
By the sounds of things, Jacob figured that there must be many more shifters in the area, considering there was clearly a pack of some sort around. He was a little nervous, because that wolf had seemed incredibly dangerous - the kind that wouldn't hesitate to hurt you or the people close to you to get what he wanted. When the fawn wriggled out of his arms, Jacob looked confused, and he carefully stood back up. He dusted himself off, and watched as the fawn took a few steps forward. "I think it wants us to follow..." Jacob said, a little confused. He quickly came to realise that this fawn, by the way it was now acting, was likely also a shifter - one that couldn't seem to speak. There was no time to dwell on it now, though, and he started to follow the fawn.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Fri May 11, 2018 11:57 pm

David Cochran
Shifter/Male/25 years old/Animal:Black wolf/Job:Police officer/Crush:Open/Tags:Malia and Rebecca

Going over to Malia, he gently took her arm to help her up. "Lean on me. If you want, I can put a chair in the shower for you. Probably feel good to wash up and then take a nap." He offered softly. Despite his rough exterior, he did have a soft side but it was normally hidden.

Jay Harbor
Shifter/Male/23 years old/Animal:Red Fox/Job:Firefighter/Crush:Open/Tags:Gentian

"What are we going to do?" He softly tapped the small cubs nose, wondering how long he would be like this for. "At least you are pretty cute like this." He sat on the ground and let out a soft sigh. "I hope you didn't need to be anywhere today. Can't have you wandering around like this. Surprised you are a shifter too. Maybe you can join our group."

Karen Birch
Shifter/Female/21 years old/Animal:White tailed deer/Job:Bookstore/Crush:Open/Tags:Jacob and Gerard

The small fawn made her way forward, knowing where she was going. She glanced back a few times to make sure they were following her. Finally reaching a familiar area, she spotted a woman and eagerly bounced over to her. Letting out a bleat, she stopped as the other girl turned to look at her.

Cassandra Sephyr
Shifter/Female/24 years old/Animal:Coyote/Job:Park Ranger/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Putting her supplies away, she heard a noise and turned her head to spot a fawn. But something was familiar..... Catching its scent, her eyes widened in shock. "Karen!?" She rushed over as she couldn't believe her eyes,"What happened to you?!" Seeing two strangers, she narrowed her eyes suspiciously. "Who are you and what is going on?!" She asked as she placed her hands on her hips.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat May 12, 2018 12:11 am

Jacob Nevarakis
23|Male|Human
Tagged: Gerard,
Karen, Cassandra.
He followed the fawn, a little nervous, but he trusted that the baby knew where it was going. When they reached some area, and he saw what seemed to be a park ranger, Jacob slowed down somewhat, but was surprised to hear that the park ranger clearly knew the fawn... somehow. Also... 'Karen' sounded familiar... wait. He took a step back, when the park ranger turned on him and Gerard, and he put his hands up, as if in surrender. "I'm Jacob..." he started, and he glanced back towards Gerard for a moment before looking at the park ranger. "We just found the fawn in the forest, and then we got attacked by a wolf yelling about being the 'true alpha' or something, and also shifters exist, which is why the wolf could talk, and also Karen sounds like the name of a bookstore cashier I met yesterday so if Karen is the fawn, I don't know why she's a baby and can't talk now, and I don't know what else is going on," Jacob spoke quickly, relating most of what had happened so far, and trying not to freak out. He took a deep breath, to calm himself somewhat.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat May 12, 2018 4:07 am

Malia
Shifter||Female||19 years old||Animal: brown and white wolf||Job: N/A||Crush: Open||Tags: David and Rebecca

Malia surprised herself and hugged David. "Thank you," she whispered. No one had ever cared for her before, or helped her this much. This man barely knew her and yet her was showing her more kindness than anyone she had every known before.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Sat May 12, 2018 8:04 am

((Poor David's brain is gonna malfunction from human contact!))
David Cochran
Shifter/Male/25 years old/Animal:Black wolf/Job:Police officer/Crush:Open/Tags:Malia and Rebecca

Stiffening at the hug, he felt his cheeks heat up as he normally wasn't hugged like this. He awkwardly patted his shoulder, not sure what to do. "So was that a yes?" He asked curiously. Blushing, he didn't want to push her away but he felt odd being hugged. The only people who hugged him was close family and that rarely happened.

Karen Birch
Shifter/Female/21 years old/Animal:White tailed deer/Job:Bookstore/Crush:Open/Tags:Jacob and Gerard

Looking between them, her large ears flicked as she bounced over to Jacob as she was surprised he remembered her. Most people forgot about her since she was so quiet.

Cassandra Sephyr
Shifter/Female/24 years old/Animal:Coyote/Job:Park Ranger/Crush:Open/Tags:Jacob and Gerard

Rubbing her forehead, she let out a sigh. "Sounds like you ran into Tyler. David is not going to be happy." She ran a hand through her short brown hair before looking over at Jacob. "You shouldn't be here. If the Elders catch wind of this.....not sure what will happen. You can't tell anyone about any of this! We don't need our group to be broken up and scattered." Her gaze shifted to Karen,"I don't understand why she is a fawn either. This has never happened before."
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 12, 2018 10:26 am

[how long are they supposed to stay in the baby form?]

Calla Wren- Female- C Spaniel Shift- 24 years- Vet Asst.- Jogging- tags:

open...

Gentian Shimon- male- white tiger shift- 21- helps in library (hacker)- Crush: Jay- Walking- Tags: Jay

The blue eyed, white tiger cub squeaked at the tap to his nose, sneezing and shaking his heaud. His ears twitched, tail flicking, as he let out something that sounded like a sigh. He tilted his head, trying to figure out how to communicate, wondering if water could work...He walked around Jay, rubbing on him, then ran off, looking for the kitchen.

The Korean male hummed softly a bit, smiling as he looked at Tobias. He pat Kado on the head, walking to the chair when Tobias gestured him to it. He sat down, glancing to the other male then to his dog. “Well, he is right here. He’ll sit still if you tell him to, but if you really want a picture I can get one for you.”

Jessie- major wip

The little redhead sighed as she shook her head, looking at mother when the woman told her to go play. She didn’t want to go outside, they’d just moved here recently and she had no friends. She dreaded the start of school (for her), and even contemplated pretending to be sick that day. However, she knew her mother was far too smart for that trick. Sighing, she headed out into the front yard.
(open for willow’s boy, if that’s what we’re doing)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mistfox » Sat May 12, 2018 10:49 am

Ivy walked across the branch of an oak tree in her cat form she hid as she saw a human walk past, she didn’t trust them, they were dangerous and strange, imagine not being able to shift! It must be a nightmare thought Ivy to be stuck in the same form everyday of your life, she rose to her paws as the human passed and flicked her glossy black tail bunching her muscles to jump down, as she landed gracefully on the grey stone path below the smell of cooking made her mouth water but she knew that cooking meant humans, she tried to shake off the harsh hunger in her belly but all her thoughts drifted back to food, she hid behind a bush and shifted into human form and applied a quick coat of lipgloss and her favourite green eyeshadow that matched her eyes white were just slightly darker than they were in her cat form, she was wearing a mint green dress and a black leather jacket with black boots with small heels, Ivy then walked off to the cafe and bought a cookie and a cup of tea, although she didn’t have a job she still made some money from selling cats, to be specific herself, she would pretend to sell a normal pet kitty and then run away she knew it wasn’t that nice but she had to make a living somehow.
Once Ivy had finished the cookie and tea she secretly shifted back to a cat and pelted down to road to a park, she climbed into a huge oak tree and curled up with her tail over her small apricot nose and closed her eyes and let herself slip into the world of her dreams...
Mistfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Sat May 12, 2018 12:08 pm

((I believe they would be unable to control shifting for about a week. So they will occasionally shift between their human and their animal baby forms))

Alec Cochran
Shifter/Male/11 years old/Animal:Mountain Lion/Crush:Open/Tags:Jessie

The boy kicked a rock as his cousin David was nowhere to be seen. He had forgotten the house key once more as he had only been down here for two days. He noticed a girl and went over to her. "Hi. I haven't seen you at school. Are you new?" He asked curiously.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 12, 2018 1:38 pm

[ah, thx for telling me
should i write more for Gentian?]

Calla Wren- Female- C Spaniel Shift- 24 years- Vet Asst.- Jogging- tags:

open...

The blue eyed, white tiger cub squeaked at the tap to his nose, sneezing and shaking his heaud. His ears twitched, tail flicking, as he let out something that sounded like a sigh. He tilted his head, trying to figure out how to communicate, wondering if water could work...He walked around Jay, rubbing on him, then ran off, looking for the kitchen.

Jessie- major wip- tags: Alec

The little redhead shook her head as she looked around the yard. She squeaked when she heard a boy’s voice, looking and seeing him. Wondering why he was by her house, she was a bit cautious. “W...Me and mom just moved here.” she said. She tilted her head a bit, thinking he was maybe a year older than her.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me