Oakley Academy

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Oakley Academy

Postby Pirate Spawn » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:46 pm

((I took at longer to reply than I thought, but this was practically dead. Dunno what happened, but I wasn't rping with anyone anyway :) ))

Pirate Spawn wrote:
Amelia Von Truce||17||Library||Open

Amelia sighed as she stared around at what she could see of the room. Of course she couldn't see it all and had heard rumors that the place was more than one level. But still, the library was far smaller than her room at home and undoubtedly held less books. None-the-less she knew it was a great place to start looking for what she needed. Nodding to herself, she made her way over to the nearest bookshelf and began her search.

Peic Mallard ((Pike))||16||Halls||Open

Peic, when in his short form, always found that travelling by pocket was the easiest way to get around. Of course, this caused its own problems such as sneaking into a pocket undetected and hoping that the student was heading in the right direction... Or didn't use their pocket on the way. Nothing worse than getting stuck at the bottom of a pocket because someone's sweaty hands had been shoved in there as they walked. That said, it also meant that the triffid had plenty of practice and knew what to look for. Smiling, he jumped from the windowsill and into a pocket, praying that his landing wasn't hard enough for them to feel ((Could be anyone)).
I love to RP. Sadly, they don't like me. But if you're interested, give me a PM. I don't bite much.
Pirate Spawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oakley Academy

Postby PastelArtz » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:00 am

Ashley sqeaked turning into a ferret she climbed onto Leon's shoulder (I have no clue if they are still roleplaying)
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me