{open} - C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E S

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: {open} - C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E

Postby Spiritdiamondcat » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:51 am

|═✦═Ruby Labyrinth═✦═Tags; Maria═✦═Commoner═✦═|

She watched as Maria before placing a hand on her shoulder. She flashed a warm, friendly smile. "No need to fret Maria. Let's just get you back to the party you were attending." she said as she removed her hand from the shoulder of the noble.
Spiritdiamondcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:05 pm

[Maria Sanchez - Noble - Tags: Ruby]

... Maria tried forcing a small smile on her face as she nodded.
"Here. This way." She hurriedly took the girl's hand, starting to walk her to the mansion.
She was worried enough about getting back on time, but since she had gotten the bottoms of her feet dirty and maybe some sand in her hair or on her dress...

[Margaret Dubois - Stowaway - Tags: *]

*sleeping inside a barrel she smuggled into that was on Leo's ship*

[Winona Blue - Pirate Captain - Tags: *]

*i have no idea what to do with her help Q.Q*
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritdiamondcat » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:09 pm

|═✦═Ruby Labyrinth═✦═Tags; Maria═✦═Commoner═✦═|

The girl almost screamed when Maria took her hand and just dragged her straight to the mansion. Hey, at least she might dry off faster, or might as well get a cold or something, which she's not aiming for, but lets see how far this will get.
Spiritdiamondcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:52 pm

LEO CHALICE
age;; twenty-six gender;; male rank;; captain
fleet;; ruby chalice tags;; ace

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    As the crew got ready, Leo checked the dock once more, spotting the marines readying their ships and already raising anchor. Though, much to Chalice's content, they didn't seem to be the target of their chase. Though he was greatly confused why, he refused to question it. When he saw the familiar black wood and the infamous Jolly Roger, he knew he didn't have to question. For it was none other than the Black Squall leading the high speed chase. Leo smirked a little as he immediately thought back to the tales of Raven D. Rogers his dad always told. The Pirate King had been his third favorite idol, following after his mother and father of course. He had always wanted to met the King, especially after his father spoke of his various meetings with him, but he never got the privilege to, both him and his father, and the entire crew at the time being present at his execution. It was awful but a memory he will cherish. He was uninformed as to who ran the ship now, but it was still a sight to behold.

VIVIAN NIGHT
age;; twenty-one gender;; female rank;; first mate buccaneer
fleet;; bad luck tags;; sarah

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Vivian knew the look in her Captain's eyes and the tone of his voice for she's heard it more times than she could count. He was in his moment of thrill and anything that opposed it fell upon deaf ears. Though, seeing him like this was not a bad thing to the platinum haired female. No. If anything, she shared in his excitement. A smile graced her face, eyes narrowed in anticipation for the joyride. "Girl can't take a nap with out you getting into trouble can she? Alright Baddie, you know I'm right with ya. Let's show these marines who their buggin' with." She giggled, giving him a nudge with her elbow before tilting her hat to him and climbing up on the rail just near the helm to look over the bustling deck. "Ye Bad Luck crew be ready? It's time we had some real fun!" She called out to the crew, earning loud cheers from each and every one of them.

CHASE / LAW
age;; twenty gender;; male rank;; stowaway
crew;; himself tags;; wolfram

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Sighing as if truly in despair over the fact he couldn't kill the blonde, Law withdrew his hand and placed it under his head, laying on it as he shook his head slightly. "You would be did if Chase had not taken such a liking to you." Law stated, earning a stammer of denial for the very boy he spoke about. "D-Don't tell him things like that!" "I swear he's in love or something." "Laaaaw! Stop!" Chase begged, red from embarrassment, but Law only smirked, hoping to simply turn this blonde away from Chase after noting how much of a 'fan' he was and causing Sparrowhawk enough discomfort to the point of disgust. Then he wouldn't have to see his stunning idiotic face ever again. "If only you knew what goes through his mind just from looking at you. Really improper stuff I'm afraid." "I really hate you...." Those four words where enough to stop the next set of words right in his throat... those were things he never wished to hear...

KADEN D. ROGERS
age;; thirty-nine gender;; male rank;; marine
fleet;; navy tags;; william

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Kaden sped walked down the docks to his Charger, only looking back occasionally at the young boy who he was bringing along to make sure he didn't lose him between the hustle of fast ly moving marines. His gaze constantly drifted to the Black Squall slowly but surely pulling away from port and he would speed up even more. Chances of his brother being on board were high and thus he was not letting it get away with a fight of a hole right through the deck.
    William's voice caught his attention just as they reached the narrowed and lean ship. "Is that so lad? Well, today's your lucky day." He smiled, winking just as the ramp lowered to allow them access on board. "Just stick with me and enjoy the rush ya hear?" He finished before ordering all hands on deck and for the charger to began to move.

MIO MELODII
human age;; twenty-five gender;; female rank;; mermaid
crew;; .... tags;; xxxx

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Mio peeked out from the water, the top of her head and eyes the only things visible as she watched the humans mill about. They talked and exchanged weird items for even stranger items. It was such a complicated yet fascinating system. The young mermaid slowly swam along the shore, not wanting to catch the attention of anyone as she watched the humans. Once again the girl was distracted from her primary goal. It has been years, decades even since she last saw her brother and it was really devastating. And yet she somehow managed to continuously stop herself to watch just what the human's would do next...
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:36 pm

Jack Rogers | Captain | Pirate | Male | 32 | Tag/s: Crew, Vivian

There was noises around. There might have been call even to him, but Jack was far too engaged in his self, and the action happening at this moment to have heard anyone or anything around him. His eyes were locked upon the open sea, his beloved home, and getting his prized ship out into in before the marines stopped them. "Life is far too exciting to sleep," Jack replied to his first mate. Noticing a ship of the marines trying to get in potion to block them, he made a hard turn to starboard, laughing as Vivian spoke and the crew cheered. "They want a fight and a chase, and we'll bloody give them one!" Jack agreed with his first mate, the rush of it all going through his body. "We hadn't had a run in with authority for a while. Let's remind them how this crew became famious back in the day, and who then even after their execution of Raven, we are still not to be taken lightly..."

Ace D. Rogers | Swashbuckler/Navigator | Pirate | Male | 35 | Tag/s: Crew

Ace looked over as he noticed that the captain was looking at something. From his position on the ship, he stopped and followed the area Leo was looking at, his heart full of joy as he realized the ship that Leo was looking at. "Are you freaking kidding me?" He almost shouted, but managed to mutter instead. He had been in the exact same area as his brother, and had not even known. He cursed his luck, thinking how nice it would have been to see his kid brother, as the two had not had a fun in for a few years now. "Of course you have the marines after you," Ace spoke, his voice normal, as he could not hold back the joyful laugh that followed. He wondered what's Leo's plan was. To lay low or join the other ship out in the water against the marines. Maybe even use the Black Squall to keep the marines busy as they moved out without, hopefully, being noticed.

Wolfram Sparrowhawk | Outcast | Thief/Assassin | Male | 25 | Tag/s: Chase/Law

While he normally could stay up without trouble, even after the type of day he was currently having, Wolfram started to feel himself tire as Law moved. Maybe it was the bed. Maybe it was the trams going on internally. Maybe it was a body next to him causing his guard to go down a bit. Maybe it was all of those things. He lightly smiled as his eyes started to get heavy and close, softly laughing at the words Law spoke of Chase. "I'm sure that his thoughts are far too innocent compared to some of the things I have done..." Wolfram easily replied, his words a bit mumbled as he spoke them. Slowly sleep took him, and Wolfram's breathing shallowed and steady, his body relaxing, and even moving a bit more toward Law, his subconscious moving to the one he had fallen asleep by, and more so, the one that allowed him to sleep deeply, not worried for once in a long time about being attacked while sleeping. Wolfram smiled lightly in his sleep, thinking of the two as he slept.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:56 am

[Maria Sanchez - Noble - Tags: Ruby]

The two young women were halfway to the mansion when Maria's bodyguard suddenly interfered; speaking rapid Spanish to Maria with an annoyed yet concerned look on his face:
"¡Señorita! ¡¿Dónde has estado?! ¡Te he estado buscando desde hace mucho tiempo; a tus padres no les gustará esto!"
Maria demurely looked down as she fiddled with her hair. "L... Lo siento... P--Pero--"
"¡NO HABLES!" the guard snapped; sounding like a general scolding someone in a lower ranking. "¡Tu nave estará aquí pronto! ¡Debes regresar a la casa!"
Taking her arm as he finished his sentence, the guard proceeded to lead Maria back to the mansion. The young noblewoman turned to Ruby briefly with a weak smile.
"It's been good meeting you," she said to the other girl... She then turned back to face in front, looking down sadly.

[Sarah - Captain Jack's Cabin Girl - Tags: *]

Sarah buried her face in her hands; crying loudly as the last bits of what used to be her pillow surrounded her... What had she done? Imagine what the Captain would say... And how much Vivian would think that the cabin-girl deserved it...
Her bear was abandoned at dock, the money lent to her was demanded back, the food she stole was abandoned in front of the first-mate's cabin, now her pillow was destroyed out of her own anger...
Sarah was starting to expect to be thrown off the ship, like she heard that other pirates did with their own uncooperative crew-members... Of course, she presumed that she would deserve a punishment like that; for not being "pirate" enough...

[Margaret Dubois - Stowaway - Tags: *]

Waking up with a snort to some distant gunfire-noises, she yawned and stretched a little; the barrel that she was inside of wobbling slightly as she did so. Rubbing her eyes, she pressed her ear on the barrel to try and get a better idea of what was going on outside...

[Winona Blue - Pirate Captain - Tags: *]

*i have no idea what to do with her help Q.Q*
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritdiamondcat » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:17 am

|═✦═Ruby Labyrinth═✦═Tags; xx═✦═Commoner═✦═|

As much as Ruby wanted to run to Maria and take her from that guard of hers and run as fast as she can so she didn't have to go back to the mansion and take the blame for everything, but she didn't. She stayed put. She watched as she turned back to give her a goodbye, she waved a little and returned Maria's weak smile. After they were out of her sight, she stopped her hand before heading back to the hill.
Spiritdiamondcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:01 am

LEO CHALICE
age;; twenty-six gender;; male rank;; captain
fleet;; ruby chalice tags;; ace

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ((Will com next post seeing as I honestly am questioning the same thing as Ace right now XD Should I have him join or just get the hell out?))

VIVIAN NIGHT
age;; twenty-one gender;; female rank;; first mate buccaneer
fleet;; bad luck tags;; sarah

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Many could say she had incredible powers, others could say it was just one of the many skills of the butterfly, and all would say it was some miracle that she managed to stand on the thin railing she was one and not fall off when the ship turned sharply starboard, causing everyone else to lose their balance. Heck! Vivian was surprised herself! But when over been on this ship under the rule of a thrill seeking pirate captain like Jack, you get use to it.
    "Aye Cap'ian!¡Vamos a mostrarles de qué estamos hechos!*" She said, looking back at him with a friendly smirk that held enough words before jumping up and grabbing onto a rope, using enough momentum to swing up to the nest under the Jolly Roger and look out at the sea. She say another ship coming their way and pointed to it. "Marines again! Think you got another turn in ya Baddie? Port side this time?" She shouted down to him.

((*Let's show them what we're made of!))

CHASE / LAW
age;; twenty gender;; male rank;; stowaway
crew;; himself tags;; wolfram

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Law's eyes widened as he watched the other fall asleep, not at all expecting such a reaction. He looked at Sparrowhawk as if he had just grown another head. After his words and violence, you'd think Law would be the last one he'd let his guard down around. But he wasn't..... completely upset about it... It was actually pretty nice.. No no no, it was completely uncomfortable. Terrible. Disgusting! "Oi! Chase, switch with me!" "No." "What! No? What do you mean no?" "I mean no! You're just terrible, through and through. I don't like you anymore.." Chase pouted, sounding like a child whose best friend just stole his juice box. "I'm sorry Chase. I just thought it was funny." "Well I'll just find this funny. Go on, enjoy actually interacting with someone who's not me." Chase huffed and, before Law could respond back, cut himself off from the mind of the other.
    Law sighed, not wanting to mention they would just switch if he went to sleep to.. But how weird would that be, sleeping so close to each other? Law wasn't sure he wanted to even try, but... Sparrowhawk looked kinda cute sleeping. Law snickered a bit, twirling the other's blonde strands on of his fingers. "You know, I think I will..." He said, just to spite Chase. If he wanted to be a big baby over words that barely phased the other male then let him... Law got a bit lost playing with Sparrowhawk's hair, eyes drooping tiredly but fight a little more. I really like his hair... I wanna touch it more... Was his last thought before falling asleep too.

KADEN D. ROGERS
age;; thirty-nine gender;; male rank;; marine
fleet;; navy tags;; william

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Kaden sped walked down the docks to his Charger, only looking back occasionally at the young boy who he was bringing along to make sure he didn't lose him between the hustle of fast ly moving marines. His gaze constantly drifted to the Black Squall slowly but surely pulling away from port and he would speed up even more. Chances of his brother being on board were high and thus he was not letting it get away with a fight of a hole right through the deck.
    William's voice caught his attention just as they reached the narrowed and lean ship. "Is that so lad? Well, today's your lucky day." He smiled, winking just as the ramp lowered to allow them access on board. "Just stick with me and enjoy the rush ya hear?" He finished before ordering all hands on deck and for the charger to began to move.

MIO MELODII
human age;; twenty-five gender;; female rank;; mermaid
crew;; .... tags;; xxxx

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Mio peeked out from the water, the top of her head and eyes the only things visible as she watched the humans mill about. They talked and exchanged weird items for even stranger items. It was such a complicated yet fascinating system. The young mermaid slowly swam along the shore, not wanting to catch the attention of anyone as she watched the humans. Once again the girl was distracted from her primary goal. It has been years, decades even since she last saw her brother and it was really devastating. And yet she somehow managed to continuously stop herself to watch just what the human's would do next...
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:54 am

Jack Rogers | Captain | Pirate | Male | 32 | Tag/s: Crew, Vivian

"Can I!?" jack scoffed in replay to Vivian as he spun the wheel quickly, the large ship creaking in protest to the sudden change in direction so quickly again, but easily the sails shifted and the vessel went portside. "We keep this up, and we'll be serpentining the entire way out this area," Jack growled to himself. At least it seemed the fleet was only trying to corral them in. The marines had yet to fire, and he figured it was due to how close they still were to the town and docks. "They are not firing yet, but make sure all cannons are at the ready! And really, crew, take from your first mate, and learn to balance!" Jack shouted at his crew with an overly joyful, almost crazy, laugh. "Come now, marines! You'll need to do better than that. You're insulting the king of England with your actions!" He spoke as if they could hear him, his eyes bright with excitement and life, as he grinned, steering the ship in the direction that open, for now anyway.

Ace D. Rogers | Swashbuckler/Navigator | Pirate | Male | 35 | Tag/s: Crew

-Helping crew ready for departure.-

(Put my thoughts on the OOC thread. Will post something better on my next post.)

Wolfram Sparrowhawk | Outcast | Thief/Assassin | Male | 25 | Tag/s: Chase/Law

-Sleeping.-

(Awe! Law is so adorable how he's trying to be all macho and hate Wolfram, and he feel asleep playing with his hair! Will post something on my next go around.)
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pirate Spawn » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:12 pm

{William Logan||15||Male||Marine||Ex-noble||Tags:Kadend}

William struggled to keep up with Kadend, tripping every now and again on loose boards and bumping into random people of course. Noticing the older man was watching the other ships he decided to ask. "Who exactly are we chasing?"
I love to RP. Sadly, they don't like me. But if you're interested, give me a PM. I don't bite much.
Pirate Spawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me