Oakley Academy

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Oakley Academy

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun May 07, 2017 8:17 am

Leon//werewolf//tags: Ashley, Ariana

Leon kicked off his shoes after realising his distracted state. Hearing Ashley's offer, he nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah, I like food. Thank you." He resisted the urge to show off his doggy grin, deciding that he really needed to get used to being a person again. The boy scratched his ear again, trying to act as human as possible as he turned his attention back to the shoes. Many of them looked the same to him aside from colours. "Ari, I don't think spending too much money on shoes is wise. I wander around outside a lot and it can be really muddy." He advised, though part of the reason he had done so was because he had seen the total on the receipt at the clothing store.

________

Lukas//rogue angel//tags: open, Collin

The angel opened the door to his dorm and stepped out with a stretch. His appearance made it clear that he had only recently woken up, and his wings were tucked neatly behind him like a perched bird's would. The boy avoided looking back in his room when he reached back to shut his door; the lighting within seemed brighter wherever he went, and he couldn't control it despite the bit of annoyance he felt from it. Lukas yawned and was about to set out to find some sort of breakfast when he noticed a pitch-black dog making its way downtown the hall.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ѕтella ѕĸye [12] cσlliи αиdєяรσи [2]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun May 07, 2017 10:29 am

ѕтella ѕĸye
18 || ғeмale || vaмpιre angel нyвrιd || lιqυιd мanιpυlaтιon // ғorce ғιeld creaтιon || deмιѕeхυal || ѕιngle || crυѕн // open || тagѕ // ĸadea
Sella placed her hands on her hips as the boy spoke. You were looking for somethin'? Like what? Somethin' to eat. If you're looking for somethn' to eat there's a homeless shelter down the street. They give out fresh food and blankets if you need one. The hybrid couldn't help but let out a laugh as he took her sarcasm in as the truth. She quit laughing and shook her head. Was this kid for real? Are you kidding me? Do you not know what being sarcastic is. Of course i don't look through the trash. That's nasty. Nobody in their right mind goes digging in god knows what people have thrown out... so I guess that means you're crazy. Not like I would expect anything else from a... She paused sniffing the air to try and get a sense of what type of creature he is. From a demon. If I'm wrong, please, correct me. Stella smirked as Kadea started frowning. She always loved to see displeasure in others when she harassed them. It would bring her away from her problems for a while. She rolled her eyes as he told her to call him by his real name and not Trash. Whatever. Is all she muttered as a reply. Stella started to feel bored as she watched the male start to clean up the mess he had made. Her eyes wandered over the trash, then to the small doll he picked up. Thats really what you were digging through the trash for? This time she didn't have a joking tone in her voice. She was actually a bit interested in it. But to hide her curiosity she began to be rude once more. You went face first into junk to find even more junk? If you ask me that's not even worth the effort. You should just throw it away as well.

cσlliи αиdєяรσи
17 || мαlє || รнαdσw รнifтєя || รнαdσw мαиiρυlαтiσи // รнαρє รнifтiиg // รнαdσw тєlєρσятiиg || biรєxυαl || รiиglє || cяυรн // σρєи || тαgร // lυkαร
As Collin wandered the halls he paused and looked up at a male who was just leaving his dorm. The boy looked as if he had just woken up because his hair was all messed up. Collin could quickly tell that the male must be an angel as well, or some bird shifter due to the large pair of wings neatly folded behind him. Collin let out a small bark to say hello. Though the male could easily talk in his different forms, he liked to see how long it took people to figure out he was actually a shape shifter. It was a little game he liked to play, but the other player or players didn't know they were even playing a game. He wildly wagged his tail around behind him and barked again at the boy. His ears perked up and his blue eyes gleamed. Collin excitedly bounded up to the winged male, sitting down by his feet.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun May 07, 2017 10:42 am

Lukas//rogue angel//tags: Collin

Lukas tilted his head to the side in slight curiosity as he yawned and pushed his glasses back up the bridge of his nose, his light grey wings itching to stretch out. At the bark the boy's expression turned to one of confusion. Why was there a dog at this kind of school? He didn't know if pets were allowed, though he supposed that they might be if the main purpose of the place was to keep supernaturals safe. Then again, with the talents and peculiarities of the kids that attended, the dog could be one of them. "Hi to you as well." He responded, taking the bark as a greeting nonetheless. He often would respond to animals in rhetorical ways, so this action was not uncommon. "S'pose you're hungry too." Raising an eyebrow to the german shepherd as it sat down at his feet, he awkwardly reached out to pet Collin's head.

toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Sun May 07, 2017 12:06 pm

Ashley laughed at his eagerness "ok u will whip that up this week because right now I will be to tired to do stuff"she smiled
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pirate Spawn » Sun May 07, 2017 5:56 pm

Amelia Von Truce||17||Library||Open

Amelia sighed as she stared around at what she could see of the room. Of course she couldn't see it all and had heard rumors that the place was more than one level. But still, the library was far smaller than her room at home and undoubtedly held less books. None-the-less she knew it was a great place to start looking for what she needed. Nodding to herself, she made her way over to the nearest bookshelf and began her search.

Peic Mallard ((Pike))||16||Halls||Open

Peic, when in his short form, always found that travelling by pocket was the easiest way to get around. Of course, this caused its own problems such as sneaking into a pocket undetected and hoping that the student was heading in the right direction... Or didn't use their pocket on the way. Nothing worse than getting stuck at the bottom of a pocket because someone's sweaty hands had been shoved in there as they walked. That said, it also meant that the triffid had plenty of practice and knew what to look for. Smiling, he jumped from the windowsill and into a pocket, praying that his landing wasn't hard enough for them to feel ((Could be anyone)).
I love to RP. Sadly, they don't like me. But if you're interested, give me a PM. I don't bite much.
Pirate Spawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Sun May 07, 2017 11:08 pm

Kadea - Demon @ Stella Skye
    Turning back to Stella once more, Kadea held the doll close to him. "I don't look for food, I'm not homeless neither..." She admitted quietly. He glanced down at the doll in his hands. He fell silent again, this time trying to think hard of what to say.
    "Your wrong" he spoke up to her, still in a quiet voice. "I'm not crazy" he muttered. "I just don't think the same things."
    As Stella started to insult the missing doll, Kadea tensed up and tightened his grip on it. "It's not junk. It's the third" he explained to her. As he did, the small doll in his hand moved which made Kadea loosen his grip and flatten his palm. The small cloth doll stood upright by itself on the palm of Kadea's palm.
Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf_goddess » Mon May 08, 2017 10:15 am

(so sorry, I was studying for my finals that are this week. I was attempting to be productive. :P)

Ariana Marie Lopez / seventeen / werewolf/ tags: ashley, leon, stella / crush: none

"Nonsense Leon, no one can have too many pairs of shoes. Now, try them on! You can definitely pull off the vans and converse but you'll need some regular shoes." Ariana smiled at the other werewolf reassuringly and nodded towards the shoes. There was no way she was letting him not buy the shoes. Sitting next to Leon she looked around the store and was already thinking of the different shoes that would look nice with his clothes. "Nike shoes will be next, and then more clothes shopping. There are still a few essential things we need to get you." Giving her friend a big smile.
Image ImageImage
wolf_goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Wed May 10, 2017 11:40 am

(Hello?$
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed May 10, 2017 3:36 pm

Leon//werewolf//tags: Ashley, Ariana

Leon snorted in amusement at Ashley's comment. "Heh. Tempting, but I think I'd rather join in on a nap." He laughed, looking back to Ariana and peering inside one of the boxes. "New shoes always have a distinct smell, am I the only one who notices that?" He pondered aloud, pulling out a pair of black and white converse and trying them on. They fit him surprisingly well. "These seem to be in style right now, huh?" The werewolf commented, looking around at all the different colours of the same shoe design. At Ariana's voiced plan, Leon nodded. A small grin adorned his features as he added a quick, "yeah, like some rocking sunglasses." Taking off the converse, he moved on to check the size of the other shoes his dormmate picket out. "Ah, but what about you? Surely you could do some more school clothing shopping like the two of us..."

(Might be a bit short on replies these next few weeks)

toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf_goddess » Thu May 11, 2017 9:31 am

Ariana Marie Lopez / seventeen / werewolf/ tags: ashley, leon, stella / crush: none

Ariana grinned at Leon. "I don't think either of you would be able to handle my shopping madness." She winked at him before grabbing the shoes that he liked and fit him comfortably before grabbing a few more. Walking over to where they had the girl shoes, she picked out some cute black ankle booties with a nice heel. She grabbed the black and maroon in her size and walked back towards Leon, who was trying on the shoes she gave him. Setting hers down she picked up all the shoes that they were getting and walked over towards the register and setting them on the counter before looking back at her werewolf friend who was slowly walking behind her. "I'm getting some shoes for me. 2 pairs haha. Smiling at him she waited for him to pay.
Image ImageImage
wolf_goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me