๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•จ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•“๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค โŠถ ๐•†๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•จ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•“๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค โŠถ ๐•†๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ

Postby Kotayle » Mon May 13, 2024 5:47 pm

โ€‹
๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ท

"Mm-hmm," the alpha growled as the twins skirted by him. Pups were always problematic at that age, he didn't dislike them and even wanted some of his own one day, should he find the right mate, but teenagers were always tricky. He knew he was. His attention moved over to one of the other fae's in the pack as they entered the kitchen. "Good morning, Cassandra. Any big plans today?" he asked, wondering- no, hoping one of the others had tasks for him so he could do his favorite thing- avoid human work as long as possible. Being so new to town, he had his job, but he was on-call for the most part as the Emergency Room fills as needed based on accidents and of course, weather changes. Usually when the physicans were bored, they would go in and just do charting or image review, but Torin didn't yet have any patient's to follow up on.

Pushing off the counter at the request for coffee, Torin cleared his throat and nodded. "Good morning, Angelina, yes there is plenty of coffee, I am just standing in the way," he laughed, moving to lean on the wall with his own cup in hand.

๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹

Marlowe narrowed her eyes at the twins, obviously very suspicious of the Alpha's warning. She was told not to worry though, so he may have squashed it. It was after all, what Alpha's typically do. Marlowe allowed herself a crooked half smile and she leaned into her chair a little more relaxed and waited for the twins to finish their breakfast. It hadn't taken long before the teens were getting up, wiping their mouths off with their napkin and grabbing their bowls to put in the sink. I trained them well, she thought to herself with a smirk. "Do you guys need a ride to school?" she asked them, but before she could turn around they were already walking out the door. Teenagers- Marlowe knew adopting them wouldn't be for the faint of heart, bonding with babies and toddlers would have been much easier, but she knew they needed her all the same.

Hearing a voice behind her, she prayed Parker and Elea hadn't run into anyone, but luckily just a few friendly greetings. "Good morning Cass, be sure to grab some breakfast, I made pleanty," she encouraged as her packmate entered the room, doing her best to ignore the twin's childish jibber-jabber on the way out of the kitchen. "Aw, Good morning, Jessel. How did you sleep last night, well I hope?" her voice soft and calm. Seeing Jessel's teen trail behind her, she perked up a little and added in another greeting. "And Skyy, are you ready to go back to school? Or rather, nervous?" she asked, before whispering, "I think the twins are... they havent been to a public school in awhile and haven't said much this morning... they actually just headed out if you want to walk with them?" she offered, knowing the twins could use a nudge being social and bonding with pack mates.

๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ช

"Myeh-nyeh-nyeuh-nuhh," Elea mimmicked Cass's greeting. She hated being grouped with her brother as one person. She didn't care that they were always together, they were still individuals, she figured. "Ouch!" she growled as parker punched her in the arm, she wanted to slug him back, but it was best left for later, not in front of the Alpha. Eleas adjusted the back pack strap on her shoulder and pushed the hair out of her face as they entered the living room, her eyes glancing down coyly at Blake who was on the couch. Her glance went from coy to annoyed quickly as another female entered, she could feel Parker's eyes rolling to the back of his head, beside her. Ingrid was nice, she didn't dislike her, she was just competition, like any other female in the pack.

"Ugh, you guys... it's too early for all of this," Elea groaned, perching herslef on the back of the couch just to Blake's left as she looked down at him. "Besides... we have years to figure out what we want to do, we don't have to have it all figured out right now," she insisted, her feet dangling slightly off of the ground.

๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ท

Though irritated, Parker knew it was true, his sister was right. "Yeah guys, don't be such a drag... we don't need to figure out life right now, but what we do need to figure out is how long it takes us to get to school so we don't all get grounded," he muttered, a bit more annoyed then before, at the thought he had to walk in human form. "Wouldn't the humans lose their minds if we all showed up in wolf?" he laughed but tapered himself off when he saw Elea's glare piercing through his soul. He sometimes forgot how sensitive she was about not having her shift yet, though if you asked him he should have been more upset for havng his in the frst place, from all of the times he had to protect her from the world.

"Come on guys, lets go,"

๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธ

Muffins in the oven. Decafe coffee brewing for the first time in the day. Icing mixing for the sugar cookies and fresh puff pastries exiting the large double door oven onto a cutting board. Cade was seriously in for it with his business, what with the season changing he was between employees and was in deep need for some help eventually, but for now, he was managing. Customers came and went through the line before a newer, but still, familiar face approached the counter. "Ro-nan, right? You work across the town if I remember correctly?" he asked, feeling a little iffy on his memory with the name. Cade was good, but he still had his very human moments. As Cade typed in his order and prepared it neatly on a tray, he noticed the younger gentleman scrounging for change in his wallet. Cade immediately held his hand up. "You know I have a feeling I totally butchered your name- go ahead and have this on the house- but on one condition- you try the ham and swiss croissant next," he requested, almost in a playful manner as he added a small napkin stack and stir stick to a small plate on the tray.

Hearing the bell ding as the door opened briskly, Cade looked up and contemplated his response before speaking. He could definitely give Feyra a hard time for being late, but he knew the girl was going through a lot at home and did not need any slack from him. Cade never wanted work to be a place of dread for his employees, they were all family- or they may as well have been since they spent the most time together outside of home life. "Top of the morning, Fayra- no worries. Hey! I have new aprons in the back, we are swapping them out for the season, be sure to grab one!" he called over his shoulder. Serving up a few more customers, he handed Feyra a small hand towel they usually kept on them at all times as he processed her question, unable to help a small laugh.

"To be honest, it was my mom, I think..." he thought on it for a moment. "She and my grandma used to bake and sell fresh baked goods out of a convenient store in the town they were born and raised in... it was a family effort and I always heard the stories growing up on how they eventually took over the store and expanded- when my mom passed away and my dad and I moved to this town, I remembered how welcoming and warm everyone was, working here had felt like a family and when I opened this place, I just wantied to give that to the 'everyone belongs,' feeling," he explained, finishing drying off the current cup.
ImageImage
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•จ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•“๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค โŠถ ๐•†๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 13, 2024 10:28 pm

Jessel Rose Robbins- Jes- f- 30 y- werewolf subordinate- demi pan; feelings for Torin- SO/mate- adopted Skyy, wants kids- Tags: Marlowe, Cassandra, Torin, others

The brown eyed redhead nodded as she looked at Cass, saying "Good morning." She felt almost like she was just repeating herself...However, she and the other had never really spoken much. She shrugged, turning her attention to Torin as she noticed him. "Oh, alpha...good morning," she said to the man, and looked at two other pack members. She felt a streak of jealous...then shook her head.

Her attention was quickly stolen by Marlowe, and she smiled at the other woman. "Oh, Marlowe...Skyy went out to the couch," she figured she should tell her. "They've... been acting different lately. It's like they...have anxiety or something, but I can't tell for sure. They won't really tell me...but I know what its like to have anxiety. I dare say they're going to be nervous going back to school, if that's what's happening...I always got so nervous about school because of my anxiety. I didn't want anyone seeing me if I were to have a panic attack. That thought alone would just make the anxiety worse," she sighed. "Oh, um...I slept fine last night, by the way, sorry about not saying that first."

Skyy Nora Robbins- Nora- genderfluid but male most often- 14- Werewolf pup- homosexual; Blake- could date but nothing serious until 18- Tags: Blake and Ingrid, Parker and Elea

The blue eyed gray-looking haired one hummed quietly, then nodded. "I...yeah...time passes like the blink of an eye," they said. They shook their head a couple times, then let out a small sigh. This was a difficult conversation...in that they didn't know what else to say to that. "Isn't... uneventful good?" they then asked, since he'd said that. He'd said the day had been uneventful, so they said what they said.

They tensed up as Elea got what they decided was too close... They felt a growl building up, and it bubbled forth without them being able to stop it. They immediately flinched though, thinking she'd be mad. She was definitely going to respond with a growl back, or worse. They hunched up a bit, until Parker continued to speak. They nodded and said "Okay," to him, but then ended up waiting for Blake to get up first.

Kion Rowan Crowe- Ki, Ro- m- 24 y- Werewolf subordinate- homosexual; Flynn, maybe Nikolai- SO open- Tags: Flynn, Aurelia (through text)

The amber and golden brown eyed reddish brown haired one smiled a bit. He shook his head a couple times, gaze meeting that of Flynn. He nodded at him, saying "I'll play it all the time...if I can learn how." YouTube had to be good enough right, since the cashier had suggested it? He shook the thought away fairly quickly. Well, the question, he shook that question in his head away, fairly quickly. He glanced around a moment, then quickly back to the other male. He nodded as he looked at him, and tried not to blush...Gosh, he felt like a dang teenager...which he most certainly was not. He was a grown man now, a grown wolf, and so he scolded himself silently.

He tilted the neck of the guitar, as the other male told him to do. He also did what the other told him to do with his hand, to avoid strain. He put his elbow square-on to his body, as the other said to do then demonstrated. He did a few practice strums, and said "This...feels right. This is definitely the guitar," which meant they could go pay for it now. He also put his thumb on the back of the neck as he'd been strumming. He twitched a bit as he heard the message tone. One had come from his phone too, so he looked at it. He text back to, just in case, simply saying We'll be done soon. Basically the same thing Flynn had said, only in different words and Kion's text was shorter.

Jessibel Roberts- Jessi- f- 26 y- human- service dog trainer- Demi pan- feelings for Astoria- psychiatric service dog Loke- Tags: Astoria, Aurelia

The redhead sighed and shook her head...but the woman had seemed in a rush. She watched the other woman leave, then looked to Astoria. She smiled at her, always feeling so happy around the other. She always wondered what it was about being around her. Shaking her head, she played with her hair a moment. She then dropped the curly ginger locks, clearing her throat and shaking her head. She took a moment to look around, then hummed a bit. She was surprised there weren't really any other customers coming in. Shaking her head again, she smiled at the other again. "Oh, yeah, it definitely works for me, so...I'm happy with it," she giggled.

She tilted her head as the other seemed to get another e mail. She knew this because Astoria's attention was grabbed by the laptop. Jessi glanced around again, since Astoria needed to answer that email. While Jessi waited, allowing Astoria to do that, Jessi glanced around. She looked at the flowers and plants that were actually in the store. Others were in the greenhouse, but some were up here. She smiled a bit as she looked around at the plants here. She then blinked and quickly looked to the other woman, as she spoke. "Coffee? Oh, um...yeah, I'd love to get coffee, or tea, or anything, with you." She'd seemed caught off guard by it, and told herself It isn't a date...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue May 14, 2024 5:33 am

Flynn Johnston
25 | Male | Subordinate
Tagged: Kion, Aurelia (text)
"Nice form. It's much more comfortable if you hold it properly - one of the things a lot of beginners get wrong when they start out." Flynn explained, as he put his phone away, figuring that they still had time until Aurelia replied to them both. "There's a slightly different way to hold it if you want to play it sitting down, but we can go over that later on." Flynn added, helpfully. He personally didn't like to play sat down, but then, he was ever the performer, and it wasn't quite the same effect with his electric guitar. He realised that they hadn't managed to get to a pet store to check that out, and felt slightly guilty that he'd already texted Aurelia that they'd be ready to go back home in a few minutes. He pushed that away from his mind, deciding that they'd be able to go to a pet store another time - there would surely be plenty of opportunities to come back into the city, after all. Unless something drastic happened, but he highly doubted that would be the case.

"If you put your fingers on the strings here, here and here..." Flynn started, guiding Kion's hand to where he'd pointed out, "...and then strum those strings, that's a chord. And then so's this one..." he pointed out where else to hold down next, though stepped back after that to let Kion give the guitar a few of his own practice strums and to see how he felt about playing it to make his decision properly. Flynn grinned as Kion had said that it was the guitar he wanted. "Great! Seems like you've got a pretty good hang of it already. We've definitely got time to go and pay for it!" he said, picking up his skateboard from where he'd leaned it up against the wall while he'd been showing Kion how to hold the guitar and to play a couple of chords, and started to make his way back over to the cashier.

Astoria Onitiri
27 | Female | Human
Tagged: Jessi
"Great! Let's head out now." she said, pleased that Jessi had agreed to join her, not seeming to notice, or minding, the awkward wording of Jessi's reply, or how off-guard she seemed to have been caught by the question, putting it down to thinking Jessi had been distracted looking around at the flowers and plants in the store. Astoria didn't mind going on her own, but she found these sorts of trips were made better with a friend to talk to there and back. She picked up her handbag, with her purse and keys, and quickly double checked for any urgent messages or emails that she might have accidentally missed. Satisfied that there wasn't anything she'd forgotten, she made her way to the door, bringing with her a sign from behind the counter to post up in the door's window, that said 'Be back soon!'. Once outside, Astoria stepped to one side, waiting for Jessi to leave first, and then she closed the door and locked up. She waited for a faint 'beep' from inside, which signalled that the alarm was activated, and then started walking. She perhaps didn't really need to have the alarm activated, since she wasn't going to be more than half an hour, but she knew it was much better to be safe, just in case.

"You know, I can't believe we've not had ourselves a coffee together at Cade's yet. Especially as it's only a five minute walk from mine." Astoria commented, after a few minutes of thinking. She supposed that they didn't always have schedules that lined up, but still. Have you been there before?" she asked. She tended to frequent the coffee shop after closing for the day, or in the early afternoon on the days her store was closed - Sundays and Mondays, although Mondays were full-days reserved for appointments for clients that were planning a wedding, funeral, or other events that were looking for flowers or plants.

Cassandra Joyce
25 | Female | Delta
Tagged: Jessel, Torin, Marlowe
-> Nikolai, Ben
"I was perhaps going to scout out the city later." Cassandra replied to Torin. It wasn't much of a plan, but it was all she'd thought of to do for now. She'd already spent much of last night checking out the pack's surrounding land, and knew that there was at least one farm in the area, though not close enough for either house to disturb the other, so the city was perhaps the next spot. Even if some of the others had already gone out to the city. She carefully ignored Elea's mimicking of her greeting to the twins, and they'd shortly left anyway. Glancing towards Marlowe, Cassandra nodded slightly in acknowledgement of her response. "Thank you," she said, and took a plate to start filling it with some of the food that the pack's healer had prepared.

Most of the teens had left the kitchen now, freeing up some space in the room, much to Cassandra's relief. She couldn't help but feel a little jealous - they had it much easier than she did when she was their age. A pack, a home, security. Never wondering when the next meal was... she was brought out of her thoughts when Jessel had greeted her. "Morning, Jessel." Cassandra replied, neutrally as ever, with a slight nod. Although they'd been in the pack together for years, she didn't really know much about the other werewolf, other than she was Skyy's adoptive mother, which was fairly admirable. Though Cassandra wasn't interested in having children herself.
Now that she'd had her plate ready, Cassandra moved to leave the kitchen, deciding that she was going to sit out on the porch to eat breakfast, rather than inside. She liked having the fresh air in the morning, and partly so she could keep watch from the front.

Cassandra stopped short as she stepped out onto the porch, noting both Ben and Nikolai were already out here. She considered turning around and going back inside, but figured it was perhaps be a little obvious as to why, so she persevered and sat down at the table, to eat. The breeze was welcome, a wave of fresh air that gave her a sense of calm... well, as much as she'd let herself be calmed. There was no relaxing for her.

Rohan Wilder
25 | Male | Human
Tagged: Aurelia
'Saw her alone against the sky... no... maybe? I can save that line for something.' Rohan thought, musing over potential lines for one of his next writings. If only he'd brought a pen with him, then he'd be able to write it down so he wouldn't forget. Not that he really forgot any of his ideas anyway, his head filled with what he hoped were poetic and meaningful phrases, and he could always find a place to write them into. His boss at the bar, Mr. Jay, was quite endeared to his poetry, and liked the way he sang and his way of seeing things. He was something like a mentor to Rohan, in a way, supportive and giving him guidance if he asked for it.

Rohan almost didn't notice when he was being spoken to, and was snapped out of his daydream when someone spoke to him - mentioning the local coffee shop. He stopped, slightly dazed, blinking a couple of times. 'Okay, you don't have to look like a total idiot.' he thought to himself, as he spotted the person that spoke to him - a young woman that he didn't recognise, and didn't seem like she lived here. It was certainly a bold approach, just talking to a stranger, but then, he'd done bolder so he couldn't really say anything on that, and he was a little charmed by her spirit. Not that it took much to charm him anyway.
"Oh - yeah, I've been a few times. I don't go often, though." Rohan replied, with a warm smile. "N-not that it's not good, I just don't always have the time to go." he quickly clarified, though he wondered if that much was obvious, given he had a drink from there right now. "You want to try some? It's a raspberry green tea with a little bit of honey." he offered, before cringing at himself. "Oh my g- that was weird, I'm sorry."
'And you call yourself a poet - writer, whatever.' he scolded himself, and then took a deep breath. "I'm Rohan." he introduced himself, feeling very much like he should run away.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheRegularTerrarian » Wed May 15, 2024 8:59 am

Warren Dark | 28 | Male | Loner | City/Cade's Country Brew | Tags: Astoria, Jessi
Warren was doing his usual business - watching over his factory. Car after car, oil drum after oil drum, anything made using metal he'd produce, selling his products off to various companies and pocketing most the profits. After several hours, he decides to take a break from watching his workers work. He hadn't been outside of his factory in a while, and he had heard about this popular cafe that some of the workers spoke about. When he steps out of the factory he adjusts himself to the natural daylight, since, inside The Underground was lit by bright electrical lights, far brighter than the light of day, and he makes his way over to Cade's Country Brew, spotting two people who were also approaching it. "Well hello there you two. You regulars at this cafe?"

Mike Jay | 27 | Male | Human | The Hermes Feather | Tags: Open
Mr Jay cleans another glass. "Nearly ready to open again. I wonder how Rohan is doing?" He thinks about the person he was mentoring. Despite the fact that he was running a bar, he was more than happy for Rohan to go out to get inspiration for his poetry. It was quite a special something, the poems he wrote. And very positive, as if he was seeing a whole different world, rather than how the world truly was. He couldn't keep talent like that cooped up in a bar cleaning glasses all day long. "Aight, time to open." He flips the bar's sign to Open and waits for customers. It was fairly early, all things considered, so he wasn't expecting a huge amount of traffic.
TheRegularTerrarian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat May 18, 2024 2:29 am

Ulric Gollum
male - subordinate - 24 years - crush: open - Location: ? - tags: open
(^_^)

Angelina Borealis
female - subordinate - 30 years - crush: Torin - Location: Packhouse, kitchen - tags: Catalina, Torin, Marlowe, others
(^_^)
She nodded to the alpha "Thank you I will take some coffee then" she said to him then walked to the kitchen table where the coffee machine was, there was still some coffee left, maybe a cup or two. She took a cup from the top shelf and poured half a cup, leaving a reserve of milk. She hated black coffee as it sure did its magic on her stomach. She took a sip as she listened to the healer and some of the pups "Marlowe are you taking them to the school? Maybe I could accompany you there, I have some business in a town near the school, so maybe we could come with Catalina at the same way?" she said to her. Her eyes looked at her younger sister as she was still eating her breakfast there "Do you have all your things in place? Cat" she asked her "That's good, you could maybe hurry up a bit, I think the rest are leaving soon" she said to her with a smile to her response.

(Do they have transports like cars and other stuff?")

Sean Chronos
male - Subordinate - 26 years - crush: open - Location: ? - tags: open
(^_^)

Catalina Borealis
female - pup - 14 years - crush: Forest Parker - Location: Packhouse, kitchen - tags: Angelina, others, open
(^_^)
She sat at the table near the window, it was her favorite spot to sit, eat, and look out into the yard. The day seemed to be a beautiful day, but she was not so happy about going to school, she found herself rather nervous around humans, especially when she needed to hide who she really was even for those she got along very well. She had this love-hate feeling toward the physical education classes, as much she liked to move around, she found herself doing the most unexceptional movements which could not be possible on humans, she needed to calm herself down a lot during those classes. She looked over at her older sister as she spoke "Of course I am, my stuff waits for me in my room..." she said to her "I don't want to binge eat and choke on breakfast" she said to her with a sight "yes, yes" she said and finished her breakfast and drank her juice.

Ingrid Lyons
female - pup - 15 years - crush: open - Location: Living room - tags: Blake, Parker, others
(^_^)
She looked at Elea with a roll over her eyes "Of course we do, I don't hurt to ask, and I didn't really mean the future, just what it feels like to become a subordinate of this pack and likely do some more work than what we do as pup rank" she said to her. She turned to look at Blake and Skyy there "Of course it is, it's still morning, say that once again after school ends" she said to Blake. She looked at Marlowe with a little announcement when she talked about them going to school "I rather stay here than go to school, human teachings don't really belong to werewolves" she said rather stubbornly. She looked at Parker "Ooh, I am surprised that all of the pups on this pack you are the ones most willing to go to school" She laughed a little bit.

Timotheus Hildebert
male - human - dog police patrol/police dog trainer - 30 years - crush: open - tags: open
(^_^)
He left his home early and walked to the police station to do some paperwork in their office before his days as the police dog trainer started, they had some new pup candidates who needed to be checked to see if they could be good for police dogs or if they had better to some other duties. Becoming a police dog was not an easy duty, as the dog needed many things for the job, listening to orders was not only one of them, they needed a good personality too, the dogs could not be too aggressive yet not too nice. So only 20% of the possible pup candidates will become a true police dog in the end, others will either have some other duties or become pet dogs.

He walked to the training area with his two dog partners the younger German shepherd Macgyver, who was still rather energetic, but good at his work, then his older Labrador retriever Kilian, who was calmer and he was an excellent help for training pups.

Sabor Kirnisidir
male - loner werewolf - 30 years - crush: open - Location: Cade's Country Brews - tags: -
(^_^)
He got out of the motor home he was being living at for now. He had a rented studio apartment for a few years, but because of a lack of a good job, he started to have a problem paying the rent, which was a little too much for a small apartment from the start. He bought this old motor home, at a cheap price, and moved there, because he needed to leave the apartment. He prepared his little food stall business, which he had as a job now, it didn't give him that much money, but still enough for his basic living.
He walked toward the town with his food stall, parking it near the cafe shop, which had some customers there already, he wanted to use his food stall near the cafeteria, but he knew to ask the local shops, that sell food if it was okay, not all shops liked if there was smaller food shop near their business.

He had his ears hidden, but still used a cap in his head, like he usually did when outside of town with humans. He didn't know why, but maybe he was still a little unsure about himself around the townspeople. He walked to the cafeteria and took a look at the menu there, maybe he could buy some morning snacks and coffee, he had not yet eaten anything except water this morning.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Sat May 18, 2024 6:14 pm

๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹
โฅ Beta โฅ Twenty-Four Years โฅ Single โฅ Tag Rohan โฅ The City โฅ

Aurelia focused on Rohan's face as he changed his expression. She thought she might have caught him off guard and made him change his face. Auree could feel her eyebrow slightly arch, blinking a few times herself. Her lips fixed themselves to apologize for startling him, but nothing had come out. As he spoke, she found amusement in him scrambling to get the words together. "Pretty woman got your tongue?" she playfully teased the stranger and followed her words with a chuckle. Her gaze traveled to the cup in his hands as he offered her a sip of his drink. Which in turn caused her to giggle like a schoolgirl. He was already scoring baskets on the court, just by being himself. "I appreciate the offer, but no thank you." she played in the moment. While it may have been cringeworthy to him, she found it amusing! "No worries, it happens to me all the time!" her voice raised to stress her words. "When I was a kid I would awkwardly run away. Not that it helped any." she shared her pain, laughing once more. "I'm Aurelia, but you can call me Auree. A pleasure to meet you," she almost reached out to him to shake his hand, but realized that the cup was still in it. Auree settled by dipping her head out of respect. "I just moved here not long ago and just now getting time to explore the city. I wanted to come find a few good spots to go." she flashed her brown eyes and matched his stare. " Do you think you'd have time to maybe... show me around sometime? " straight to a point and then felt her face warm up. Now she felt like she should cringe, falling into the same pattern as Rohan. She'd only spoken to the young man for a few seconds and already asked to hang out with them. Well, if she wanted to succeed in the real estate business, she had to befriend the people in the area. "Of course, I'd pay you for your time." she quickly offered, tossing her hands up slightly not wanting to assume he had the time. She realized that she was digging a deeper hole. Aurelia wanted to point it out but figured they'd move past this moment- eventually. "If that's alright with you?" she'd ask.

โ€‹ษดษชแด‹แดสŸแด€ษช โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹
โœดSubordinate โœด Twenty SevenโœดSingleโœดTag CassandraโœดThe Pack Houseโœด

The gentle breeze howled through the windchimes on the porch. He pulled his warm cup of coffee to his lips to sip on it. The now vacant seat as Ben left the porch and loaded himself up in the car. It seemed like he wasn't in much of a mood to talk anyway. Nikolai shrugged his shoulders and contently let out a "hmm". Now with Ben gone, he embraced the gentle ringing. He took a few more sips of coffee, setting the cup beside him. The front door opened once again, and his gaze barely looked up to see Cassandra, their delta before she joined him too. It wasn't like he wanted to be alone anyhow. "Good Morning, how are you?" he asked

๏ผฆ๏ฝ…๏ฝ™๏ฝ’๏ฝ ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ
๐ŸŽ€ Loner๐ŸŽ€ Fifteen Years ๐ŸŽ€ Single ๐ŸŽ€ Tag Cade& Sabor ๐ŸŽ€ Cade's Country Brew๐ŸŽ€

Cade mentioning clean aprons made her look down at hers. It had a few coffee stains from the previous shift and it wouldn't hurt to grab a new one. "Oh great, thanks!" she chirped in response, waltzing into the backrooms in search of a new apron. Her search wasn't long, aprons were laid out for the staff to pick up on their way in. How thoughtful of Cade to make it easier for his employees. She untied the apron wrapped around her waist, before tossing it into a dirty bin. Feyra grabbed a clean apron and walked towards the bathroom. Her cloudy grey eyes looked into the mirror at herself, inspecting her face and outfit before returning to the front counter. Now that she had a new apron, she was ready for work. Feyra greeted each customer who had come in with an easy-going smile and adequate service. She finished with a customer just in time to hear Cade tell how the shop came to be. "I can't speak for your entire family, but you're making a great impact here. Thanks for being a good boss!" she replied to him, before turning back to the front counter. When the line of customers cleared and people had begun to leave, Feyra slipped from behind the counter to clean up the lobby. The first wave of patrons was over for the moment, which gave the team plenty of time to clean up and restock. Feyra had just finished putting the lids and napkins out before the second jump of clients trickled in.

"I've only been here for a few months, but I enjoy it. Not as bad as what my older brother told me." she laughed towards the end. Her brother, Levi, made it seem like the working world was horrible. Every employer sucked at being a boss and took greed into money. Maybe that had been the employers that he'd worked for. "It's a great experience, especially since I'm not in school anymore." she held a sigh, partially because she was thankful that her classes were remote and she could do them at her own speed. She'd thought back to what the shop's owner said earlier about his mother passing. Feyra wondered how hard that was for him, to lose his mom. The young lady knew not to ask such a thing, but she wanted to ask him. She needed to find a way to help her mother grieve the loss of Kirsta, for her sake.

A mysterious man opened the shop's door, setting off the bell. "Welcome to the Country Brew, I'll be over in a minute!" she called over to Sabor, who'd taken a seat moments after his entrance. She looked back at Cade, who was still at the countertop, and then walked towards Sabor. "Hello, I'm Freya! I'll be helping you today. Do you know what you'd like to start with?" she asked. She pulled her notepad from her back pocket and a pencil from the front, ready to jot down whatever he gave her.
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon May 20, 2024 12:57 am

Flynn Johnston
25 | Male | Subordinate
Tagged: Kion
Prev.

Astoria Onitiri
27 | Female | Human
Tagged: Jessi, Warren
"Great! Let's head out now." she said, pleased that Jessi had agreed to join her, not seeming to notice, or minding, the awkward wording of Jessi's reply, or how off-guard she seemed to have been caught by the question, putting it down to thinking Jessi had been distracted looking around at the flowers and plants in the store. Astoria didn't mind going on her own, but she found these sorts of trips were made better with a friend to talk to there and back. She picked up her handbag, with her purse and keys, and quickly double checked for any urgent messages or emails that she might have accidentally missed. Satisfied that there wasn't anything she'd forgotten, she made her way to the door, bringing with her a sign from behind the counter to post up in the door's window, that said 'Be back soon!'. Once outside, Astoria stepped to one side, waiting for Jessi to leave first, and then she closed the door and locked up. She waited for a faint 'beep' from inside, which signalled that the alarm was activated, and then started walking. She perhaps didn't really need to have the alarm activated, since she wasn't going to be more than half an hour, but she knew it was much better to be safe, just in case.

"You know, I can't believe we've not had ourselves a coffee together at Cade's yet. Especially as it's only a five minute walk from mine." Astoria commented, after a few minutes of thinking. She supposed that they didn't always have schedules that lined up, but still. Have you been there before?" she asked. She tended to frequent the coffee shop after closing for the day, or in the early afternoon on the days her store was closed - Sundays and Mondays, although Mondays were full-days reserved for appointments for clients that were planning a wedding, funeral, or other events that were looking for flowers or plants.

Astoria stopped short as the pair were approached by a taller man - even at her fairly tall height, he was still a good six or so inches taller than her. Though surprised, it was clear that she seemed to know the man in some capacity - and not just because Warren Dark was already widely known to be owner and foreman of his factory just on the edge of the city - especially as she was not as intimidated as many may be in his presence. It was more so clear when Astoria spoke, "It's not December yet, Warren," though her tone was not one of malice or anything other than what could be perceived a light-hearted joke. She continued, answering his question, "Semi-regular for me. I'd be surprised if you've been, you're rarely out of that factory."

Cassandra Joyce
25 | Female | Delta
Tagged: Nikolai
Cassandra started to eat some of her breakfast, stopping as Nikolai had greeted her. She glanced slightly towards him, and gave a small nod of acknowledgement. She didn't really feel a need for any particular eye contact - it didn't matter to her, and she figured that they would both want to sit and do their own thing, noting that he was only barely looking at her anyway. "Nikolai," she greeted, "I'm... fine. How are you?" she replied to his question, her tone slightly stilted, internally wincing after she'd spoken. She was not very good with small talk like this. She wasn't a chatty person anyway, much preferring a comfortable silence to anything else. It meant that she could stay alert, focused on keeping an eye and ear out for any threat or danger. Even as she ate, she sat on the edge of the chair, as if ready to get up and move at a moment's notice, warily looking out at the open land that surrounded the pack house. She occasionally glanced up at the windchime as rang gently in the breeze, but was otherwise not distracted.

Rohan Wilder
25 | Male | Human
Tagged: Aurelia, Mr. Jay
Rohan was perhaps more surprised than anything when the stranger hadn't decided to walk away from him, or call him weird or any other variety of names that he'd heard when being rejected. This was very much not a rejection, though. At least, not of him as a person, anyway - his offer to the young woman to try some of his tea had been turned down, which he was somewhat relieved by. He couldn't help but blush when she'd asked if a pretty woman got his tongue, because that was admittedly entirely the truth. "I'm not usually caught out." Rohan admitted, and was further relieved when she shared that she would awkwardly run away, laughing lightly with her, because that he just been what he'd felt he should do. Though he didn't feel quite like he should run off anymore. When the young woman introduced herself as Aurelia - Auree - Rohan breathed out, "Your name is like a melody," his voice taking on a slight song-like tone. Oh. That was a new line. He thought, determined to remember it.

As Aurelia explained that she was new to the area, and even asked if he would be able to show her around sometime, Rohan was already nodding in agreement, even before she offered to pay him for his time. "Of course! I know a few places around, it depends what sort of thing you like. For example, for later on in the day or the evening, The Hermes Feather is a great place, I work there and-" Rohan cut himself off, not because he thought he was being too forward or awkward this time, but because, "-oh no, I'm late! Mr. Jay will be wondering where I am - he's my boss - I can show you there now if you'd like, it's not too far. Down the street here and then a left, and then a right at the second turning." He downed the rest of his tea, and tossed the empty cup neatly into a nearby bin, before taking off at a fast walk.
Once he arrived, he pushed the doors open and spotted Mr. Jay had already opened up for the day. "Excuse me, Mr. Jay, I'm sorry I'm late." he apologised.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 20, 2024 8:09 am

Jessel Rose Robbins- Jes- f- 30 y- werewolf subordinate- demi pan; feelings for Torin- SO/mate- adopted Skyy, wants kids- Tags: Marlowe, Cassandra, Torin, others

The brown eyed redhead -look back-

Skyy Nora Robbins- Nora- genderfluid but male most often- 14- Werewolf pup- homosexual; Blake- could date but nothing serious until 18- Tags: Blake and Ingrid, Parker and Elea

The blue eyed gray-looking haired one -look back-

Kion Rowan Crowe- Ki, Ro- m- 24 y- Werewolf subordinate- homosexual; Flynn, maybe Nikolai- SO open- Tags: Flynn

The amber and golden brown eyed reddish brown haired one giggled. He then blinked and blushed, shaking his head and scolding himself. "I, um...thank you," he finally said, after a moment of being silent. He smiled at the other male, in a genuine way. Of course, his smile were always genuine, or almost always so. He hummed quietly, running a hand over the guitar then stopping. He made a small sound, as he realized they hadn't gone to the pet store...He sighed and shook his head, letting himself look around. He wanted to see some cute animals...but they'd already texted Aurelia. They couldn't go to the pet store now...so he pushed down his disappointment.

He tried not to blush again, when the other male guided his hands. This brought him out of his thoughts of animals, and his own disappointment. He nodded and said "Okay," as he looked at how his hands were placed. He strummed on the strings, and pressed down where he was told to. He smiled as he heard the lovely sounds it made. "Its such a pretty sound," he said, then shook his head. He then smiled back at the other male, when Flynn grinned at him! He nodded at the other, saying "I must be a fast learner. I used to take piano lessons, which I wasn't in too...but I learned everything fast with that." He remembered those days...then shook his head. He smiled and said "Good," when the other said they had time. Time to pay for his guitar...he was happy about that, and walked back towards the cashier.

Jessibel Roberts- Jessi- f- 26 y- human- service dog trainer- Demi pan- feelings for Astoria- psychiatric service dog Loke- Tags: Astoria

The redhead giggled a bit, smiling as well, as she looked at the other woman. She had her cat bag with her, a purse with a flap that had cat ears attached. Her phone, some cards and hand sanitizer were in there. She also had a copy of the house key, a fox shaped one to be exact. She glanced at Loke, smiling as she tightened her hold a bit on the leash. She'd put some slack into the leash. Now, though, now they were heading out onto the streets. Thus, she tightened her hold a bit, though he was a good dog and wouldn't run away. He wasn't allowed to run away, anyway, as he had a job to do. She hummed quietly, stepping out the door then watching Astoria.

She nodded as she looked at the other, saying "Yeah...I guess its because we don't always meet up, though." She shook her head a couple times. It probably sounded sad, but it was true they wouldn't always see each other. She glanced around a moment, as they walked. She then blinked, saying "I've been there maybe twice." She didn't go there often, but the people she'd seen were always happy with their coffee. She much preferred tea, but mocha and frappe were fine. If she were to have latte, she had to be able to get a milk substitute. She paused as she saw the tall man approaching...She then shook her head, he wasn't a scary or intimidating guy. She knew he had the factory at the edge of town. She nodded to him, saying "Hello; no, I'm not really a regular...but I've been there a couple times."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Tue May 21, 2024 2:55 pm

๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹
โฅ Beta โฅ Twenty-Four Years โฅ Single โฅ Tag Rohan โฅ The City โฅ

Her cheeks flared up, attempting to hide the hint of glee on her face. The compliment of her name felt, uplifting, not to mention him toying along with her joke. "Happens to the best of us & thank you!" She replied, a sudden smirk crept on her face. Just as she suspected, he took her up on giving her the grand tour. Then a sheer look of panic crossed his face as he spattered about being late for work! She bit the corner of her bottom lip, realizing she interrupted this man on the way to work. "I didn't mean to-" Her words were cut off, watching him rush through the motions and take off down the sidewalk. Half tempted to cut her loss and walk away, however, he invited her to his place of work. Aurelia swiftly glanced at her wrist to see what time it was. It wasn't late in the evening and she was not looking to return to the pack house so soon.

Aurelia casually caught up to his speedy stride to this place called, "The Hermes Feather". When they finally stopped walking and entered the building, her eyes scanned the empty inside. They must have just opened, which was obvious. The young woman looked over at the man Rohan called Mr.Jay, her lips sealed as the two interacted. When a moment of silence danced into the scene, Auree cleared her throat. "I guess I must be the first customer of the day." she cleared the silence, looking around the place. "Pardon me, mister. I ran into Rohan here and might have kept him a little longer than anticipated." she playfully laughed. Understanding the seriousness of the situation, also wanting to make light of it. After all, the way Rohan scurried showed how much his job meant to him.

โ€‹ษดษชแด‹แดสŸแด€ษช โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹
โœดSubordinate โœด Twenty SevenโœดSingleโœดTag CassandraโœดThe Pack Houseโœด

The windchimes had grown quiet, allowing Nikolai time to pan over the yard in front of them. Not a single car or person had walked back in the few minutes he had been outside. "I'm great, thank you for asking," he raised his mug in her direction. He leaned back in his chair, looking towards the garage area. "No one has been by since I've come out. Ready to take your shift?" he jokingly asked the Delta. It was obvious that he was attempting to break the stiff conversation between them. He pressed his back up against the chair before standing to his feet.
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheRegularTerrarian » Tue May 21, 2024 9:31 pm

Warren Dark | 28 | Male | Loner | City/Cade's Country Brew | Tags: Astoria, Jessi
Warren was slightly surprised to see Astoria out here, he'd never really thought too much on what his workers he'd let have time away from the factory would do while not working. "I know it's not December." he laughs coldly. "You'd be right, I haven't been outside the factory much so I don't have time for... recreational activities." He then turns his attention to Jessi. "I see... I overheard some of my workers talking about this place. Apparently it is quite popular." He pauses to have a look at the building. "Well, shall we go in then? It's time to see what all the fuss is about."

Mike Jay | 27 | Male | Human | The Hermes Feather | Tags: Rohan, Aurelia
Mr Jay looks up from cleaning a glass when he hears Rohan arrive. "Well look who's late again." Mr Jay jokes. "Don't worry yourself too much about it Rohan, you haven't missed too much." He finishes cleaning the glass and places it back on the shelf, ready for use again. "So, have you found any new inspiration for your poetry out there?" He looks over to Aurelia, who had just entered. "Correct. Welcome to the Hermes Feather, what can I get ya?" He listens to the reasoning as to why Rohan was late, and smiles. "Call me Mr Jay. And don't worry about it."
TheRegularTerrarian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me