White Rose Academy REDO (Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: White Rose Academy REDO (Open and Accepting)

Postby Sadies » Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:31 am

((No worries. Life has to come first. :) ))

Souta Atashi // Male // 16 // Vampire // Room 1 // 4th Year // @ Jason
Souta just nodded his head as if he had been stripped of something important to him. "Hmm...I guess I will find somewhere else." He figured, listening to the explanation of how only fairies could get up there but not stay up on the roof. "Or perhaps it sounds like a bit of a challenge" He had a slight chuckle, his tone sounded with uncertainty on whether or not he would actually attempt it. The horror story of the student that died didn't seem to worry him too much. "It's fine, it's not the first time I have been told something like that." He commented. He took note that Jason seemed to be pretty worried about the roof and figured he would just change the subject.
"What type of sports do we study here?" He questioned.

Sadies Belle // Female // 17 Years // Werewolf // Room 1 // 3rd Year // @ Jenny
"That makes sense, this room is beautiful." She expressed. She hoped that she wouldn't have to attempt to dance, she didn't want to embarrass herself further. "That's really nice you enjoy dancing so much." She smiled. "My friend tried to teach me for a long time but eventually gave up because I'm not very good." She confessed. "I think it takes a lot of skill and balance to be good at dancing." She guessed, not jealous but somewhat wishing she was far more agile on her feet like Jenny was.
Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:05 am

----Day For RP: August 6 a Friday
Time of Day: Evening 8:37 pm
Season: Summer start of the school year
Class: Classes start August 9 a Monday----

Jason Talon|Male|17|Werewolf|Location: Dorm Room|Tags: Souta
"Dude you can't get on the roof the door is gone to the roof. The only fairies that go to the roof are the servants to clean. We also only have a dance team and a track team. Any other sports were considered too weird because of humans wanting to take part in the others. And we have seen them play those sports they have no sportsmen ship what so ever. They don't care about the safety of their own kind." Jason said with a shiver remembering his first year when they were thinking about adding more sports and went to see human schools sporting events. "They take pride out of hurting each other. It is crazy. We only took track because it wasn't a contact sport." He added.

Jenny Whitman|Female|15|Vampire|Location: Ballroom|Tags: Sadies
"The coaches do a week of dance everyone has a laugh about it. Since the dances are all silly ones where everyone messes up even me." Jenny said as she stopped twirling and went back over to Sadies. "The ballroom is used for that lesson. We also have a full moon dance every month. Normally one but if there are two full moons in one month we have two dances." She said. She came to the side of the doors again so they could head to the next room.
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

My Tradeables folder is empty so when I get more duplicates I will be doing my wishlist give aways again!
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:16 am

Jason's outburst about him getting on the roof made Souta burst out in laughter. "I mean, I wouldn't need a door...But sure, I guess I won't try." He replied, somewhat bummed out but finding Jason's comment too funny to be sad about it. "If you knew the things I had done, getting on the roof would be the least of your worries." He confessed.
He changed his attention to Jason speaking about sports, nodding his head in approval. "Good, because I don't like contact sports either." At least that was something they could both agree on. Track nor dance were of interest to him, but at least they were sports where he didn't need to get into conflict with anyone. "Do you like sports?" He figured he would ask.

The week of dance still seemed scary for her, even though everyone else would be messing up too, perhaps it was more of the other people that worried her more. She figured the people part she would try not to think about too much. "Perhaps that could be fun." She smiled hopefully.
"Moon Dance?" she seemed surprised it was on a Full Moon. "with werewolves?" she asked, wondering if that went well considering werewolves being specifically effected by full moons.

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:14 am

OOC: Vampires don't turn into bats

Time of Day: Evening 8:39 pm

Jason Talon|Male|17|Werewolf|Location: Third Floor Classrooms|Tags: Souta
"No not really I don't have time to take part in a sport. I am in our business club since I have to live out in the real world more and seem like an outstanding citizen. Plus it helps with managing the pack too." Jason said. They finally made it to the third floor. "Alright, so this is the math, English, and Latin classrooms. We only have one Latin classroom because we only have one teacher who teaches it and that is the Headmistress. Teachers are normally in their classrooms during the first free time of the night because that is when they will see students who need extra help or just want to talk about their grades." He explained. He had stopped outside of the Latin classroom since they had to walk to the stairs for the second floor since for whatever reason the stairs were not all in the same place.

Jenny Whitman|Female|15|Vampire|Location: Ballroom|Tags: Sadies
"Oh no, we can't have classes on the night of the full moon because some of our teachers are also werewolves. So why you are all out in the woods surrounding the school the rest of us here have fun." Jenny explained. She then opened the door and headed outside of the ballroom. She was trying to figure out where else to show her now.
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

My Tradeables folder is empty so when I get more duplicates I will be doing my wishlist give aways again!
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:34 am

((Haha, I'm glad, that is still a weird vampire to me. XD I should probably ask:
Is there a show/something as a reference for the species? A lot of different people have different ideas on species traits. Such as some people play vampires being able to go in sunlight and some not. ))

Souta scratched the back of his head. "Sounds like that whole Alpha thing keeps you really busy." He commented. He would struggle himself to have so many responsibilities, it made him thankful for only needing to look out for himself. "It kind of seems stressful?" he wondered.
Continuing walking with Jason, he listened as he explained about the classrooms and their teachers. It was important information. He stopped next to Jason outside the Latin classroom."

((My bf knows a lot of Latin. I have no idea how because that language is SO freaking difficult!))

Sadies understood. "That sounds fair. I guess that means everyone has a good night." she smiled. She would much prefer to run out in the woods and be with nature than attend a party with a lot of people and sound. As she was thinking about nature, it reminded her of her warm cozy blanket she loved so much, which in tern reminded her of her dorm. "What dorm are you in?" she then asked, but she quickly realized that might be a weird question since she didn't really know her and didn't want to scare her and loose the possibility of making a friend. "If I can ask."

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:09 am

Time of Day: Evening 8:42 pm

"Yeah it does... and honestly the teachers here that are werewolves were once apart of a pack but they left their packs." Jason said. He honestly didn't want to be the alpha but he had no choice he was an only child. "If I had any siblings I would have a choice in the matter but I don't" He said with a sigh running a hand through his hair.

OOC: I will be using Google Translate for anything Latin. Also for my vampires, it is only they can't go out in the daytime hense the school being at night.

Jenny Whitman|Female|15|Vampire|Location: Hallway|Tags: Sadies
"Oh I am in the second girl's dorm room. I am in between the two new first years." Jenny replied. As she started towards the music and art hall. "The next area we are going to is the music and art hall. there are portraits of famous artists and musicians from the school on the walls in that hall." She explained as they walked.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:29 am

((I will use Google too. :)
Thanks, I also thought that would be the case with vampires. ))

"That sounds pretty tough." Souta confessed. "I guess we are complete opposites, vampires pretty much get to do what they want, but werewolves don't have a say in anything." He said expressing sympathy for him. "I mean I guess the only thing stopping vampires is not being able to go out in the sun. I would give almost anything to be able to see the sun again." He let out a sigh. "Last time I saw the sun was when I climbed to the top of a building in the city. The view of the city was amazing. I still remember how the way the light reflected off the glass windows and the cars below. Nothing really compares to seeing the world that way....Maybe we are not so different after all."

Sadies nodded. "Oh, I think I am your neighbor." She chirped. The introduction to the music and art rooms was appealing to her. She liked drawing and art a lot. She admired the paintings on the wall. "I know some of these people." She said, as she recognized some of the artists. "Well not personally, but I have learnt about them." She corrected herself with slight amusement. Art was one of the things she was good at and she had been trying to learn to play an instrument for a while.

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:15 am

OOC: Sorry this weekend was hectic and was doing research on something

Time of Day: Evening 8:46 pm

"Wait were you bit?" Jason asked confused. He really hoped that wasn't the case. Since it always annoyed him when people were turned into vampires. "I know a lot of us don't like humans but it is harsh when vampires turn humans." He added after a bit. Since they learned in history and sciences that all but the Fairies were all once humans. "We have one person here who is a jerk who will think you are inferior if you were bit because he thinks all humans are stupid and he is from the race who are practically human just with magic." He then added with a sigh.

Jenny Whitman|Female|15|Vampire|Location: Hallway|Tags: Sadies and JD
Jenny smiles a bit when she notices Sadies seeming happier than she was earlier. "Cool well your roommate from what I could tell when she was tiny and in my face is an artistic fairy. So you two might get along really well." She said chuckling. As Jenny said something tiny with purple sparkles flies past them supper quick then disappears behind a door. She laughs and says while still laughing. "That was her." She first opened the door to the music room but when she saw JD in there playing the violin she smiles softly. "So he does have a soft side." She added.

Amber Lake|Female|14|Fairy|Location: Art Room|Tags: Open
Amber in her small form flew past Jenny and Sadies. Leaving purple sparkles in her wake due to her wings being purple. She managed to use a little bit of magic and opened the door to the art room just a little bit to let her in.

Jackson JD Davis|Male|15|Werewolf|Location: Music Room|Tags: Jenny and Sadies
JD continued to play not hearing Jenny say anything but his nose wrinkled in catching a weird scent he hadn't before. He wasn't putting his violin yet because it didn't bother him much with the scent.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:53 am

((It's fine, life should always come first. :) ))

He turned his head away from Jason, it was clearly a difficult topic for both of them. "Yeah..." He replied, hoping to avoid the expiation, it wasn't exactly a choice he would had made for himself. "I guess you just have to accept some things life throws at you, isn't like we get to control everything." He commented. The explanation that he was likely to come into contact with someone that would not approve of him was quiet a surprise to him. "Well I best avoid him, I can't risk getting kicked out of the school because of someone like that." He attempted to laugh. "I guess for you it was easier? Being born the way you are?" He asked, not knowing enough about werewolves to even know their origin.

Sadies Belle // Female // 17 Years // Werewolf // Room 1 // 3rd Year // @ Jenny, Amber, JD
"A fairy?" she repeated, having never met a fairy before, she wasn't sure what to expect. She was curious. "That sounds nice." She smiled. She worried however that her roommate may not get along with her, despite having the same interests. She had never shared a room with anyone before and wasn't exactly sure how that would work out, she hoped it would be a fun experience also.
Catching the view of a floating purple thing, Sadies was not sure what to make of it. It was something far more supernatural than she had experienced, never the less she remained calm. Maybe being around supernatural beings was far easier than being around humans.
She followed after Jenny and popped her head into the music room also. Her ears were filled with the beautiful sound of the violin. She liked the sound of the violin a lot, it reminded her of home and her friend who was also a very good violin player. He had been attempting to teach her, along with piano, but she struggled with the scratching sound, piano was more up her street but she had a ways to go. "I wish I could play that well." She whispered to Jenny, not wanting to distract JD from his music.

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:06 am

Time of Day: Evening 8:48 pm

"I am sorry you were cut out of living your life and yeah werewolves are born like that also so are some Vampires. We have a few here who were born vamps. The Whitman girl she was born one." Jason said. He was thinking for a second before realizing that Souta would run into the idiot. "You said you were in your fourth year right? If so you are going to run into the stupid Warlock who thinks everyone is trash. He even thinks the Whitman girl his adopted sister is trash sometimes with how he acts." He added with a sneer because he hated how the guy acted.

OOC: Sorry forgot to change Jasons reply I copied and paste for the top part and kind of copied everything....

Jenny Whitman|Female|15|Vampire|Location: Hallway|Tags: Sadies and JD
"He could probably teach you." Jenny Whispered. Not noticing right away that the music stopped. Yet when it stopped it made her a bit nervous because that meant JD caught on to them. He was staring right at them when Jenny looked over to see what the music stopped. He looked to also be sniffing the air to her. "I think he caught your scent since unless I wear a perfume I don't have one." She said softly.

Jackson JD Davis|Male|15|Werewolf|Location: Music Room|Tags: Jenny and Sadies
JD stopped playing and put his Violin down when he caught a scent more that he wasn't familiar with. He caught Sadies scent. It confused him because he thought he knew all the scents he would get at the school. "Hello Whitman, and new person," JD said as he came over to the girls. JD never really said Jenny's first name because they weren't really friends so he always called her by her last name.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me