seven heroes of aelios || o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: seven heroes of aelios || o&a

Postby AcetheKidd » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:03 pm

π™°πšžπš›πšŽπš•πš’πšŠ
____________________________________________________________________________________
female β€’ mermaid β€’ trishula hero β€’ location: field outside bormasse β€’ tagged: hero group

The mermaid would stand there and listen to the conversation. she loved the idea of going into the city, however, there were some concerns about entering the human city" Oh! if we're splitting up, i join the group that's going into the city?" Aurelia REALLY wanted to enter, she wanted to see if it was anything like the underwater kingdom. Besides, this was her first time here..there was no telling when she was going to come back."I-I mean..if there are any volunteers who wanna go, that's fine. i'll be more than happy to join either group." she pointed her two index fingers together with faint pink cheeks

"Really? humans will get mad if you go inside the city? well, that's kinda silly." Aurelia made a look on her face and folded her arms." I'm almost sure that all human cities and towns are like that.." she didn't want to believe it was so. Back at home, her parents would tell her stories on how humans once invaded the underwater kingdom a long time ago..how they use to catch her kind. However, that was sooo long ago, people can change. "umm, well..i can blend in easy enough."
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ lysandros // 005. ] [ remiel // 002. ]

Postby molotov » Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:55 am

γ€Ž π‹π˜π’π€ππƒπ‘πŽπ’ ────────── ✧ 』 ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xx [ fairy ] x β€’ x [ mistilteinn hero ] x β€’ x [ location: field outside bormasse ] x β€’ x [ tags: cassian, sordi & friends ]
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    the fairy observed the discussion inquisitively, tilting his head as he listened, he was content in knowing his suggestion seemed to be a useful one to the group. alas, there seemed to be another issue, much as he’d like to trust carla, he could sense cassian wasn’t so keen, and so too did lysandros feel inclined to look to her words with suspicion. though he found this feeling did not need any influence, carla’s uncertain suggestion to deprive them of their legendary weapons had the fairy furrowing his brows. in response lysandros clung to his tome, giving something of a pout at the thought, he would not leave mistilteinn, he was practically useless without it. β€œto go unguarded would be most perilous.” he mumbled in response, nervous gaze drifting to the ground to avoid confrontation.

as things went on, lysandros realized too little too late that his suggestion to split up was backfiring on himself. he turned to aurelia, who spoke up about her desire to enter bormasse, the fairies wings drooped once more, he also wished to enter the city much as it frightened him, but she seemed much more eager, and he didn’t want to crush her spirits. moreover, if cassian and carla both had knowledge and connections in bormasse, they were obviously the best equipped to enter the city. that left him and sordi, if they did intend on splitting into groups, he couldn’t very well leave the elf to search for camp by her lonesome, he’d feel awful. the fairy let out a shaky sigh, wings once again twitching with the nervousness that continued to cling to him like a tick. β€œin that case, i could stay back with sordi and search for a place to camp, if that’s our plan.” the fairy offered, glancing up at cassian with hesitancy. he hated the idea of separating from him, it was the last thing he wanted, but he knew he had to make compromises and step out if his comfort zone during these times.

γ€Ž π‘π„πŒπˆπ„π‹ ────────── ✚ 』 ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [ angel ] x β€’ x [ bounty hunter ] x β€’ x [ location: bormasse ] x β€’ x [ tags: eloa ]
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    the angel was left to assess how he was to deal with the panic, in the chance word spread like a wildfire about a demon lurking within the ally ways, then again, the impoverished didn’t seem like anyone’s top priority, given the condition of the place. a figure stepped out from behind the corner, the angel was quick to notice the knife she held in defense. remiel’s dark wings raised from the floor and he took a step back, a few unkept feathers coming loose and drifting to the ground below with the abrupt motion. instinctively his claws slowly reached for the spiked chain around his belt, though he stopped the moment she lowered her blade. remiel slackened, wings relaxing, staring at what he assumed to be a human, he tried to mask his despondency with composure, though it promptly broke with her words. he remained silent briefly, uncertain if he had heard her correctly. β€œfine.” remiel answered rather curtly, taken off guard by the question despite his best efforts to hide it, he would’ve been better prepared to counter an attack in a fight than answer questions about his well-being.

she appeared to read the situation with ease, which was a breath of fresh air in his case. remiel wasn’t about to hold a grudge over her for approaching him armed, after what had just transpired, she was smart to be on guard. the woman’s words were oddly comforting, and he couldn’t help but let his expression soften. β€œi don’t.” remiel responded with a shrug, he diverted his gaze to the ground, tone gentler than his previous utterance. he didn’t wish to scare away the only person who seemed to get a sense he meant no harm. β€œon the contrary, i’m quite use to it.” he added, though he doubted that was a shocker. adjusting his hood over his horns in a better effort to hide them, he looked over the woman inquisitively, oblivious to her being of the angelic race. she didn’t look like someone who could take a fight, though he wouldn’t be so quick to underestimate her, seeing as she had approached the sight of the screams with the intent to fight if she needed to. β€œwhy do you not flee?”
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cassian [ 006 ]

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:56 am

β‡€οΌ£ο½ο½“ο½“ο½‰ο½ο½Ž!!
      xxxmale β€’ eighteen years old β€’ excalibur hero β€’ location: field outside bormasse β€’ tagged: lysandros, sordi, carla & aurelia
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Carla's suggestion of leaving their weapons behind caused Cassian to give a shake of his head. While he knew his weapon would be a problem, he doubted the others would be as recognizable if they were kept hidden. Besides, his weapon wasn't the only issue. Her requesting him to go without it would only make things worse. Before he could speak his opinion on the matter, he heard Lysandros' mumble. While it wasn't loud, the young prince was still able to make out what was said. The fairy was right in what he said. It was even more perilous than what the others knew given his presence. Perhaps it was fair to warn them. Hearing Aurelia's excited nature, he felt it was a must. A journey into the city was not going to be fun by any means. He hated to be the bearer of such news, but in times like this it was necessary. As much as he wanted to avoid his past and continue to hide it, there was no doing so in this situation. He needed to be open with these others. If he wasn't they'd find out soon enough who he was.

"Lysandros is right. Going in unguarded is far too dangerous," he started before he averted his gaze, thinking of how he should continue. Pursing his lips momentarily, Cassian tilted his head skyward before continuing on. "As long as I'm with you, there will be the possibility we are noticed no matter what we do." The boy paused once again, allowing a sigh to escape his lips. As he did so, he rested a hand on the hilt of Excalibur and turned back to face his current companions, a smile crossing his lips, though it wasn't a genuine one. "Let me tell you a quick story. One about Excalibur."

Drawing the blade, Cassian immediately pierced it into the ground in front of him before stepping away. "Excalibur is a weapon that is said to have been entrusted to the humans long ago, much like the other weapons you all possess. Ever since the King of Legend, Arthur, first wielded it, almost all records of this sword have revolved around the city of Bormasse," he began. The way he spoke of sword hinted that he had studied much about it. Admittedly, he had spent too much time studying it in his teen years, though he had his reasons, none which mattered in the current moment. "As such, Excalibur was kept in the Royal Treasure Vault here. Ever since the last war, none of the royals were deemed worthy by the sword. Even as the war began, the king was deemed unworthy, thus he sided his people with the angels, but that changed not only himself, but the kingdom which he ruled."

Cassian paused yet again and allowed his gaze to drop towards the ground. He hurt to speak of his father in such a manner, but he knew it was the truth. He had watched it happen first hand and even if he hadn't understood it in his youth, he had come to understand it now. While his father's reasons still escaped him, he figured it had to come from being unworthy of the sword and as such, he had always warned him to stay away from it. Maybe he knew deep down that Cassian would be the chosen one and didn't want to be outdone by his son, or maybe it was because he knew what must be done if the boy had been chosen. Whatever it had been, that warning had kept the prince and his sisters away for years. Many years of studying and training had led Cassian to making the decision he did. That was what he needed to tell.

"Knowing that, you might ask, how was someone like me able to get Excalibur if it was protected in the Bormasse Castle. Well, the King has three children; two daughters, Princess Mila and Princess Elwya, and one son, me." At this confession, Cassian looked towards his companions with a serious look in his eyes. By now the smile had completely disappeared from his face once again. "About a year ago, I wanted to make a difference and help my people. I wanted to free them from the hell this war has put them through. I could feel Excalibur calling for me and I answered it, only to be deemed a traitor to my kingdom." Those words were enough to cause the boy to wrinkle his nose in disgust and signs of sadness were evident in his eyes. Perhaps he was rambling on for no reason at this point, but he had to get it off his chest now before they entered the city. He wanted them to be well aware of the dangers they faced.

Stepping back towards Excalibur, Cassian wrapped his fingers around its hilt and pulled it up from the earth once again before holding it in front of himself. "I tell you all this because entering this city with me may bring more danger than our weapons simply would. I am deemed a criminal by my father, so it will be no fun while we're here. I know it's a terrible idea for me to enter the city as is, but I've run from it for so long now, and I must admit, the supplies I want are only available here. There's an excellent herbalist that sells amazing healing herbs. Given I've been traveling with no healer, they've worked miracles." It was a selfish reason to want to walk in to danger, but Cassian did not care. He could always send someone else in to buy the herbs for him, but part of him needed to see the city for himself. That desire to save them hadn't left him, even if he had run from them for so long.

Pushing aside those feelings, the prince turned on his heels and pointed his blade towards Carla. "If you are a general of the Bormasse Army then I ask you, are you willing to turn your back on your comrades and become a criminal because by helping us, you are breaking the law and will be deemed a traitor. Is that really the choice you want to make?" His words were firm and confident as he spoke. "Actually, this question goes for all of you that wish to go into the city. Are you prepared to be deemed traitors by association to me? If not, then you should stay behind and I can go alone." Even now he circled back to his original idea, as much as he hated it. Still, it was the best solution if he wanted to keep the others from getting tied up in his messy business. Besides, it was he who wanted to go into the city, and for selfish reasons. Dragging others into that wasn't fair.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scorpioness » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:59 am

Ater Rex
[29 years] [half demon/angel] [male] [dark mage] [location: field outside bormasse] [tags: legendary heroes]

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Angels had pretty much new enemy, but to make it more entertaining he was quite rare specimen - a half-angel and half-demon, with his origins unknown... Ater Rex, the title he introduced himself as, it wasn't his name and he wasn't willing to reveal it yet. He made quite a ruckus in the heavenly capital, when he killed fellow half-blood, it was very flashy and tragic event at the same time. Many low ranked angels almost pissing themselves at this display of power, as with only one, almost lazy flick of his wirst his victim burned to death in purple flames leaving only a handful of pitiful ashes. When asked for his excuse for his horrible deed Ater Rex replied then that he was only correcting his past mistakes... It seemed that the masked mage was holding a grudge against the heavenly leaders and nobles...

Today the misterious mage was incognito, ordinary travel stained cloak and bandges on his face hiding his form, he had planned to visit one of the portals to the heavenly capital in bormasse... however the fact that he only had one wing was problematic and it unecceserly made the travel longer. Just as he was walking throught the field, he heard a conversation of the legendary heroes, oh what luck! They also were going in the same direction as him and probably didn't even hear about him yet since angels tried to hush the case. Feeling quite generous he decided to butt in.
-"It would be very unwise to go inside city without a weapon, young master. Angels became so much more shameless the last few months and tend to disturb the common folk... I wouldn't even consider that as an option."- after he let his words sink in, mage continued in steady confident voice -"If you can't disguise yourselves and your weapons by the usual means, then there's still another way... Just think about this that option, it's just that easy."-
Scorpioness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.ad.y » Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:49 pm

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž YᴜᴍΙͺʏᴀ Eɴᴅō β…β”‚β€Žβ€β€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β€Žβ€β€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€
β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Žβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β™€ | twenty-six | failnaught wielder | location: bormasse | tagged: Yadira β€Žβ€β€β€Ž

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž A bustling city bound to be a large headache; that's what Bormasse was to Yumiya. It was more of the overwhelming amount of noise than anything, but she managed to keep her cool, as long as she was well kept under the "protection" of this hooded cloak. Although her head wasn't covered, she certainly did her best to hide the ornate bow that she was now bound to. For her own protection, she thought wrapping up failnaught in old cloths would conceal the weapon would be best, it hung at her back alongside a lengthy sized quiver with a variety of arrows. It was foolproof.. Maybe..? Let's hope no one would look too closely.

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž Humming a quiet tune, the girl's eyes were locked onto the entrance of the local tavern. She was eager to grab something to eat, as growls of hunger gradually erupted from her belly, all while pondering the thought of what kind of alcohol they served; hopefully something sweet. As she approached the door, they seemed to burst open and an ornately dressed woman walking out of it. Yumiya let out a small gasp, gripping the strap of her bag tightly as stumbled back; her footing was nearly lost, but she managed to keep her balance. Her eyes seemed glued to the woman, an angel; seemingly entranced by her wings, she had never seen one before.
L.ad.y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:14 pm

ELOA
    ───────────────────── ─────────────────────
    [ role. hero - laevateinn ] [ tagged. remiel | mentioned: n/a ] [ location. bormasse ]

─────Eloa’s eyes followed one of the dark feathers that fell from this mysterious angel’s wings, settling into the dusty street like a tired sigh. When she looked back into the face of the stranger, he had relaxed, prompting what little tension that remained from her wariness of him to melt away. She didn’t blame him for his guarded response after what she had asked. She wasn’t entirely prepared for the words to leave her mouth, herself. Still, it was good that he even deigned to answer instead of attacking or running off. β€œGood.” Eloa stowed her blade within the folds of her cloak, preferring to grip her staff with both hands– something that’s become a comfort to her over the years.

─────She nodded softly at his admission. β€œIt’s a shame, but I understand. Some of us are simply forced to adapt to our circumstances.” She cast a glance at their surroundings, mostly empty save for the two of them. "Others are rarely quick to accept that." She couldn’t help the slight quirk of her brow when he asked his question, one corner of her mouth moving slightly upwards in a coy smile. This was something she was used to. Her ability to pass as a human has served her well before, and it will likely continue to do so as long she can blend in with a crowd. β€œI am hardly fit for a chase through the alleyways, even if you were keen on pursuing me.” She chuckled light-heartedly, shifting her weight. β€œIn truth, I am an angel like you. I’ve just had my own circumstances to adapt to.”
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

yadira [ 002 ] | axel [ 001 ]

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:00 am

⇀Yadira!!
      xxxfemale β€’ eight-hundred thirty one years old β€’ angel assassin β€’ location: bormasse β€’ tagged: yumiya

Watching Yumiya stumble backwards, Yadira's eyes narrowed at the other female. While she probably hadn't meant to nearly run into her, she was still staring as if she had business with her. It annoyed the assassin and caused a scowl to form on her lips. She had no time for some stranger though. Still, she wasn't the type to leave quietly when bothered, thus she opted to throw a warning at the other woman. "You ought to be careful who you stare at." Her words had a cruel tone to it, but she had little care about such things. Whatever got her point across was good enough for her and that was all that mattered. Without another word, Yadira turned her attention away from the other and continued on her way out of the tavern. Heaving a sigh, the angel cast her gaze skyward, hoping to see one of her comrades overhead to bring news, but none seem to come. It seemed she'd have to wait even longer for news on their next move. How irritating. The longer she had to stay put was going to drive her insane. Patience wasn't always something she was deemed to be good at and with the possibility of a major problem being nearby, she couldn't help feeling on edge. They had to assure that the prince didn't escape again if he truly was daring to come back. He would give the people too much hope given the sword he wielded.

Shaking her head, Yadira didn't move far from the tavern, knowing she was expected to stay put in the area until told otherwise. It was yet another annoyance. There was little for her to do in this area and she had no plans of interacting with the locals likes others might. Her warning before was more than she even wanted to speak towards the humans. She had always been urged to try and gather more information, but she never did. Keeping her distance was for the better anyways. Her job wasn't meant for social or friendly personalities. That was how she viewed it anyways.

β‡€οΌ‘ο½˜ο½…ο½Œ!!
      xxxmale β€’ eighteen years old β€’ scout β€’ location: linnois β€’ tagged: open

Axel was no stranger to Linnois, in fact it was a place he almost came to daily in search for information. Part of him always hoped he'd hear rumors on the whereabouts of the legendary weapons the citizens often spoke of, but unfortunately no such things were ever spoken of. Day after after, he waited and it was always for nothing. Perhaps his hopes of serving such a group was all for naught. There was no telling if they would even accept him into their group, yet it was what he dreamed for. They were supposed to be heroes, ones that ended this war. Would that mean someone like him could fit in among them? It was hard to say, yet deep down he believed it to be true. Besides, there was no harm in trying. He already had no place to go. While no army would turn away an able soldier, he had no intentions of joining either side. Neither was in the right. The angels started war for petty reasons and dragged the entire continent into it. Things could have continued to be peaceful if they hadn't decided to act upon an old grudge. Even so, the demons were no better. While they had the right to fight back after being attacked and losing their king, they still made life for their allies a living hell. Elven lives were always put on the line before demons. The same went for human lives. It was sad. That was why he sought to aid the heroes wielding the legendary weapons. Rumors of them had started popping up about a year ago, saying that just like in past legend, they would appear and end the war; a group of all different races putting their differences aside and bringing peace to the world again. Axel loved the sound of that.

Sighing softly at the thought, the teen quickly ran his fingers through his mess hair as he continued to quietly walk the streets. There was no telling if his dream would ever come true, but he wanted to find some way for humans and elves to live in peace again. Such a divide had caused many problems. It was hard to forget how the elves of his village reacted towards his mother when Linnois officially sided with the demons. Even humans that had spent their lives living besides the elves were put under a watchful eye all because they could possibly be aligned with the angels. It was disgusting that they had been treated in such a manner and he could only imagine the same was happening to elves in Bormasse. Such a thing had torn his family apart and left him questioning where he belonged. He was shunned by the elves for having human blood, but he wasn't entirely welcomed by the humans either. Even his mother wasn't welcomed among them because she had married an elf. Sadly, his father had been taken into the elven army. Years later his mother would join as well, wanting to be reunited with her husband, but Axel refused to follow. After everything they had been put through, he couldn't bring himself to fight for such a cause. Maybe it had been the wrong choice, but he couldn't take it back now. All he had to remember his family was the katana at his hip. It was one his mother had brought with her from a distant land.

Resting his hand on its hilt, Axel allowed his current mess of emotions to escape him as he entered a little, serene garden. It was a place he came to often on his visits to the city, finding it a peaceful place to clear his mind while trying to listen for any information. Being near the city center, many people passed it by in a day. It was the perfect place to sit and listen. That was exactly what he planned to do. Taking a seat near the biggest patch of flowers, Axel crossed his legs and rested his hands on his knees, taking on a meditative pose. He had found that nobody suspected much if he meditated in such a place, thus he had taken on such an activity to achieve his own goal. Finding inner peace was good for him anyways. Sucking in a deep breath, he calmed himself and let his body relax. Now all he could do was wait and hope that something of interest would pass by today.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:25 am

Miu
Neutral Fairy
Tags:

The capital of chalet was rather peaceful today as usual. The heart of angel society was certainly a sight to behold as would be expected of them. While the scenery was certainly lovely Miu had seen it before, at the moment she had more on her mind. She had finally made it to their vast library, specifically the one filled with books about magic. Coming to the home of the masters of magic was a habit of hers. It was the best place she knew to learn more about magic, but there was a problem. The angel that usually helped her find books didn't seem to be around. While this usually wouldn't be a problem for most people, Miu was another story. Being even smaller than the books she was looking for meant just picking them up was a challenge. Usually other fairies of her size could just use their magic but using water to pick up a book wasn't really an option. The angel she knew from the library could easily make a waterproof seal around Miu's books but now that was a no go as well. Such was the dilemma Miu was used to and it was part of why she was studying ice magic.

"I guess I'll need to find another helper," Miu chuckled to herself. She didn't mind this too much, most angels were at least tolerant of fairies, but finding one willing to go out of their way to help might take awhile. Not to mention, without her usual angel companion to accompany her they might not trust her to take a book out of the capital. She just had to hope an angel inside might recognize her. Miu liked to take things in stride and her current predicament was no different. This could give her the chance to make more acquaintances in the city anyway. She planned to visit more often now that the process through the gateway had become more streamlined for her. As such it would be best to make friends with the locals. With that in mind, the little fairy nodded to herself before fluttering over to the first angel she spotted nearby.

Upon being spotted, Miu was quickly ignored. Not exactly a great sign, but she continued to flutter closer. With a small wave she attempted to explain her situation. Unfortunately they clearly didn't want to help and walked right past her. The next angel, who happened to be sitting at a bench at least waited for her to explain but also ended up turning her down. At this point she may have to find someone of another race. She also didn't want to end up becoming known as just an annoying fairy. Miu took a good look around and decided to sit on top of a nearby tree. It was a decent vantage point and a nice place to relax and wait for some help. There was also the chance her angel friend was just a bit late. Best to just wait and see. She wasn't in a rush anyway.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sordi Danelis [005] // Kleitos Vole {002]

Postby Aniki » Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:38 am

❦ π‘†π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘– π·π‘Žπ‘›π‘’π‘™π‘–π‘ 
    the labrys champion β€’ elf β€’ female β€’ location: field outside bormasse β€’ tags: the hero group + carla β€’ mentions: n/a
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Sordi’s looked over at Cassian when he mentioned he knew the city as well. It made perfect sense that he would, but it was the way he said it and his body language that hinted there was more to the story. His posture changed and she could see that he was debating with himself. ’What is he hiding?’ Sordi thought to herself. She was about to ask when Carla spoke up again. ”Did you just say leave our weapons behind?” Sordi all but hissed her question. Her eyes grew cold and clenched her jaw so tight that her teeth ground together. Without thinking about it her hand went to the handle of her axe. ”Are you truly so naΓ―ve to think we would part with our weapons in a town that doesn’t welcome two of our races? To part with the weapons that others would kill for?” Her hand was turning white due to the death grip she had on the handle.

She slowly released and shook her hand to get the blood flowing properly again. She looked around at the group and was pleased to see that Cassian too looked upset about the idea. Sure, it could be that the young elf was truly so naΓ―ve to think that it would be a good idea to part with the weapons or she was trying to trap them. While she would have a strong advantage if she stayed on her mount, she decided to dismount. Swinging her leg over and sliding off of the saddle, she landed on the ground with a soft thud due to her armor. She was taller than the average human woman, standing just shy of five foot ten. She moved her hand around to the handle of her axe making sure it was still settled in its hostler. Sordi stepped forward and patted the neck of her mount. She did all of this while still having her gaze locked on Carla.

It was when she heard the shy voice of Lysandros that Sordi released her glare towards Carla. It was clear that the fairy was uncomfortable with everything going on and Sordi couldn’t help but feel bad about it. Hearing him say he would stay with her to make camp; Sordi gave him a kind smile. ” I would greatly appreciate your help, Lysandros, with setting up the camp. I’m sure between the two of us we will be able to make it a comfortable one.”

When Aurelia asked about why the humans would be against the other races, Sordi couldn’t believe it. She turned towards the merfolk with wide eyes and a clear surprised look. Surely, she did not say what she did. She must know about the tension between the races. Especially now that the war had restarted.

Just when she was about to ask Aurelia what the hell she meant, Cassian started to speak about Excalibur. It was a story that Sordi knew well. It was much like that of all the other weapons. Weapons that were trusted by a race to protect and honor. She was always dreamed that the legendary bow, Failnaught, would be hers one day. As most of the Elven race did. Which was why it was such a surprise that she connected to Labrys. Sordi shook her head to clear her of her thoughts so that she could keep listening to Cassian without distractions. When he admitted that he was actually the son of the king of the Humans, Sordi let out a light snarl under her breath without thinking. He kept talking, telling the group about how the Human royalty would try over and over to be the chosen one for Excalibur.

When he pulled the sword from the group and pointed it at Carla, Sordi raised a brow. Her next words would prove many things. When Cassian asked the group if they too were prepared to be considered traitors, Sordi snorted trying to hold a laugh in. ”Elves have been considered traitors even after the First War. I’m sure that the Merfolk are still looked down upon since they too sided with the Demons during the War. There are some of my own people who consider me a tra-β€œ Sordi was cut off when a stranger came up to the group.

She moved so quickly that it looked like a blur. One moment she was standing tall then the next her body was wound up tightly with tension as the blade of her axe was resting under the chin of the stranger. Sordi was not messing around. They were caught by someone who overheard their conversation. This problem needed to be solved quickly. ”Who are you?” She snarled.

⊱ πΎπ‘™π‘’π‘–π‘‘π‘œπ‘  π‘‰π‘œπ‘™π‘’
    soldier for the demon army β€’ merfolk β€’ male β€’ location: just outside the entrance to the demon domainβ€’ tags: pursan β€’ mentions: the heroes
    ___________________________________________________________________________________
    Kleitos let out a dry chuckle at Pursan’s remark about the demons. ”Yes well, I think the commanders asked me to do this because it is busy work. Trying to train lower-class demons how to might like merfolk on land is all but impossible.” He looked Pursan up and down. From the devious smile on his face, it was clear that he had something good up his sleeve. When he told the merman that there was news of the heroes Kleitos smiled a true smile.

[color=#1f7a7a]”Well isn’t that some good news.”
    He let out a small, dark chuckle. Pushing himself off of the ground and stretching he reached down to pick up his polearm and slung it over his shoulder before clicking the straps into place so that it would rest comfortably on his back. ”Have you told our superiors the good news?” He looked down at Pursan. ”If you haven’t may I walk with you to their tent?' I know there is a chance that I will not be allowed inside but I would like to be within hearing distance.”

Kleitos looked over to where the group of demons was now wrestling with each other, practicing their own brutish way of fighting. He was mildly amused to see some of the demons trying to use the maneuvers that he was attempting to teach them to fight their comrades. It was rather amusing – in the most pitiful way – to see them trying to do the moves correctly. While he was half tempted to just sit and watch the demons fight one another, the sweet temptation of battle planning was something he couldn’t resist.
Aniki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:55 pm

Valentine - male - demi-human - Gungnir hero - tags: Ophelia

- He stayed there still trying to find his courage to actually meet the other heroes there 'seriously why I am such a scared cat' he thought to himself annoyed. He didn't realize the one who was rooming around the soil, before the thing called for him, of course for a moment he didn't recognize that this soil person was talking to him.
He looked up to the pink-haired thing, which reminded him of a mermaid 'what does the mermaid do inside a soil?' he thought to himself, narrowing his eyes at the female's comment "excuse me? Creepy? me?" he spoke up with annoyed "saying the one who digging under the ground" he said "what do you want anyway?" he asked with a sight.

Carla - female - elf - general sever heroes army - tags: Cassian, Lysandros, Sordi

- She looked at the small group of heroes there, with a neutral look in her eyes, she listened to the story about Excalibur which she was not sure who the male was telling that, i's not like she even cared. She sighed after one after another the heroes erase her weapon separating plan, which annoyed her "I see, you're not that stupid as you look" she muttered under her breath her gentle smile turned into an ice-cold glare.

She shook her head and lifted her shoulders as she looked elsewhere for a moment "okay, I guess I can do whatever I want with you...the truth is...I wanted those weapons for yours and sell them for good money..." she laughed looking at the elf "and I lied too, I am not a general of the humans in that town...that could be crazy, almost like one dolphin at the shark pool..." she spoke up. She then took a scarf from her pocket and put it on her head so that they covered her pointed-looking ears "see this I use this to move around the town, another way I could get myself killed in there, those humans don't trust or like other species at all...if you want to go there...all free too, but you will get into a fight when noticed...especially you" she said pointing at Sordi.

Empyrean - agender (he) - demon - tags: open

- he sat at the windows of his room, taking a cup of hot choco as he watched the outside world. Much was changed during the last 100 years, he was being exiled into the angel's army and he meet this mysterious demon who identified himself as his father and that he was actually a prince. He drank his choco as he thought about his past, those times when he was still in the angel army or his mother who never told him anything. His feelings were pretty messed up right now, so part of him hated the angels, but then another part secured those good memories he had with them.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me