Red Sun and Blue Moon- werewolf RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Red Sun and Blue Moon- werewolf RP

Postby No one » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:54 am

I like that idea!

IC:
Conner/Male/22 years old/Blue Moon Hunter/Tags: Gracie, Leo, Lana/Location: Outside/Pansexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None, but legal guardian to Jackson
Conner Smiled as Jackson laughed.

Jackson/Male/4 years old/Blue Moon Pup/Tags: Lana, Conner, Gracie, Leo/Location: Outside/Pansexual/Crush: To young/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
Jackson turned to his wolf pup form and crouched down in a playful place.

Gracie/Female/21 years old/Blue Moon Guard/Tags: Leo, Conner/Location: Outside/Pansexual, Demisexual (tentative poly-open)/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None/Pet is a Labrador Retriever Pup named Cash
Gracie walked out with Leo and sat next to Conner slinging an arm behind his back and walked Jackson walk around.

Leo/Male/21 years old/Blue Moon Hunter/Tags: Gracie, Conner/Location: Outside/Pansexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None/Pets: Guinea Pigs Oreo and Shade
Leo came up with Gracie and sat beside Conner as he watched Jackson walk around. To bad there were no pups for him to play with.

Bella/Female/20 years old/Blue Moon Beta Female/Tags: Open/Location: Inside/Pansexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None/Pets: Australian Shepherd Kip, Emmie Husky Pup, and Waverly the fox pup
Bella walked around the house in awe. The place was so big!!

Lupus/Male/32 years old/Red Sun Guard/Tags: Open/Location: House/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None
He was sitting down in the house.

Ashton/Male/28 years old/Red Sun Hunter/Tags: Remington/Location: Outside/Pansexual (poly-open)/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None/Pet: Labrador Retriever Kanji
Ashton said, “We could try to find him.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:47 am

Seth
Seth was frolicking in the forest in wolf form. He was enjoying the wind in his fur.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:59 pm

[XD thank you Galaxy. Obviously the kids under 6 don’t go to the building. They have a playroom in each pack house for those; that’s where Eshra is right now]

BIC:

Jessel- f- 26- Blue Moon alpha female- Birom demi; Mason is mate- 5 months pregnant (X, Merry and Pippin)- has family but not in RP- Tags: Mason

The slender and beautiful creamy skinned redhead hummed. The brown eyed curly haired one giggled, the. Shook her head.

Eshra- genderfluid(m)- 22- Blue Moon pup sitter- homo; crushes: Conner and Esral (mostly Conner)- mate open- adopt or surrogate- family but not in RP- Tags

The sweet and gentle but nervous and shy one shook his head again. The beautiful gray eyed and light brown haired one didn’t think Conner would even like them… Sure, people said they were beautiful, attractive, nice to look at, but that didn’t guarantee a romantic relationship. The tan skinned one shook their head again.

The white marked black Shepsky barked at the werewolf male. He then wagged his tail and sat down, looking around.

Lana Eisenburg- f- 22- Blue Moon mother- pan; secretly maybe Phoenix, probably Aspen- mate open- Griffin died, other 3 missing/gone- family but not in RP- Tags: Conner, Jackson and co

The fluffy and pretty, slender black she wolf wagged her tail. She bowed back to him, then waited for him to make the first move.

Pegasus; Asterion- agender- 3- Blue Moon pups (to be); pup sitter and hunter wanted- too young yet but will probably like boys; Jackson maybe one day- to be found by Lana (they’ve been abandoned or orphaned)- Tags: each other

The ash blonde and blue eyes one whimpered and looked around…They’d been in silver pup form, but were back human.

The super light blonde, blue eyed one was still in their pup form. The blue eyed super light cream pup cuddled up to Pegasus.

(Please no one find them; I want Lana to)

Cadence- f- 28- Red Sun mother; wants huntress- bi; crush: Ashton- mate open- pups: Joell and Aurora- family but not in RP- Tags: pups, Ygritte and Yeni

The pretty and slender cream skinned blue eyed and light blonde beauty smiled. She said “Okay, let’s get going then.” She held out a hand for the three year old to take. Her own kids weren’t turning human, so she didn’t bother.

Joell and Aurora- m; f- 4- Red sun pups- too young- too young- mom Cadence- Tags: each other, Cadence, Ygritte and Yeni

The blue eyed golden pup stayed in pup form.

The brown eyed red-gold pup stayed in pup form.

Remington- m- 88- Red Sun elder- mate passed away- no offspring in RP- Lupus and Ashton are grandsons- Tags: Ashton

The gray haired male smiled and said “Okay, let’s go.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:54 pm

Mason/ Male/ Blue Moon/ Alpha/ 28/ Mate: Jessel/ tags: open
Mason finnished his work a little later and he yawned, stretching his arms above his head. "I am finished with work, honey. anything you want to do?" He asks

Esral/ Male/ Blue Moon/ Guard/ 24/ Mate: n/a/ tags: open
Esral was on Ebony, working on Ebony’s commands and trying to get him to obey them. After a while, Esral brought Ebony back in and untacked him. He gave Ebony some time to cool of in a pasture.

Lucifer/ Male/ Red Sun/ Guard/ 25/ Mate: n/a/ tags: open
Lucifer left the kitchen as people started flooding in.

Ygritte/ Female/ Red Sun/ Hunter/ 19/ Mate: n/a/ tags: Phoenix, Yeni
"Sure. Yeni you want to go with Cadence and play with Joell and Aurora?" She asks the child. "Ok. Be good until I get back" She says softly. She kisses her cousin's head before biding her farewell.

Yeni/ Female/ Red Sun/ Pup/ 3/ Mate: n/a/ tags: Cadence
Yeni takes Cadence's hand with a smile.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:36 pm

[XD thank you Galaxy. Obviously the kids under 6 don’t go to the building. They have a playroom in each pack house for those; that’s where Eshra is right now]

BIC:

Jessel- f- 26- Blue Moon alpha female- Birom demi; Mason is mate- 5 months pregnant (X, Merry and Pippin)- has family but not in RP- Tags: Mason

The slender and beautiful creamy skinned redhead hummed. The brown eyed curly haired one said “I guess eat or walk around. Having three babies in me makes me really hungry…I also have to go to the bathroom like all the time,” she laughed.

Eshra- genderfluid(m)- 22- Blue Moon pup sitter- homo; crushes: Conner and Esral (mostly Conner)- mate open- adopt or surrogate- family but not in RP- Tags

The sweet and gentle but nervous and shy one shook his head again. The beautiful gray eyed and light brown haired one didn’t think Conner would even like them… Sure, people said they were beautiful, attractive, nice to look at, but that didn’t guarantee a romantic relationship. The tan skinned one shook their head again.

The white marked black Shepsky barked at the werewolf male. He then wagged his tail and sat down, looking around.

Lana Eisenburg- f- 22- Blue Moon mother- pan; secretly maybe Phoenix, probably Aspen- mate open- Griffin died, other 3 missing/gone- family but not in RP- Tags: Conner, Jackson and co

The fluffy and pretty, slender black she wolf wagged her tail. She bowed back to him, then waited for him to make the first move.

Pegasus; Asterion- agender- 3- Blue Moon pups (to be); pup sitter and hunter wanted- too young yet but will probably like boys; Jackson maybe one day- to be found by Lana (they’ve been abandoned or orphaned)- Tags: each other

The ash blonde and blue eyes one whimpered and looked around…They’d been in silver pup form, but were back human.

The super light blonde, blue eyed one was still in their pup form. The blue eyed super light cream pup cuddled up to Pegasus.

Cadence- f- 28- Red Sun mother; wants huntress- bi; crush: Ashton- mate open- pups: Joell and Aurora- family but not in RP- Tags: pups, Ygritte and Yeni

The pretty and slender cream skinned blue eyed and light blonde beauty smiled. She led the way outside, heading for the barn.

Joell and Aurora- m; f- 4- Red sun pups- too young- too young- mom Cadence- Tags: each other, Cadence, Ygritte and Yeni

The blue eyed golden pup tan ahead once outside.

The brown eyed red-gold pup stayed by her mum and Yeni.

Remington- m- 88- Red Sun elder- mate passed away- no offspring in RP- Lupus and Ashton are grandsons- Tags: Ashton

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:45 pm

"Sure, How about we go get you some food and then take a walk?" He says smiling, "How does that sound?" She asks.

Esral was on Ebony, working on Ebony’s commands and trying to get him to obey them. After a while, Esral brought Ebony back in and untacked him. He gave Ebony some time to cool of in a pasture.

"Sure. Yeni you want to go with Cadence and play with Joell and Aurora?" She asks the child. "Ok. Be good until I get back" She says softly. She kisses her cousin's head before biding her farewell.

Yeni follows Cadence
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:32 pm

BIC:

The slender and beautiful creamy skinned redhead hummed. The brown eyed curly haired one said “That sounds great," and stood up.

The pretty and slender cream skinned blue eyed and light blonde beauty smiled. She led them to the barn, and opened the door. The smell of hay and horses, and maybe cats, came from inside. Mice were always around barns, so there were some barn cats.

The blue eyed golden pup ran inside the barn.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:42 pm

Conner/Male/22 years old/Blue Moon Hunter/Tags: Gracie, Leo, Lana/Location: Outside/Pansexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None, but legal guardian to Jackson
Conner Smiled as Jackson laughed.

Jackson/Male/4 years old/Blue Moon Pup/Tags: Lana, Conner, Gracie, Leo/Location: Outside/Pansexual/Crush: To young/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
Jackson smiled and jumped at her chest, batting at it!

Gracie/Female/21 years old/Blue Moon Guard/Tags: Leo, Conner/Location: Outside/Pansexual, Demisexual (tentative poly-open)/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None/Pet is a Labrador Retriever Pup named Cash
Gracie walked out with Leo and sat next to Conner slinging an arm behind his back and walked Jackson walk around.

Leo/Male/21 years old/Blue Moon Hunter/Tags: Gracie, Conner/Location: Outside/Pansexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None/Pets: Guinea Pigs Oreo and Shade
Leo came up with Gracie and sat beside Conner as he watched Jackson walk around. To bad there were no pups for him to play with.

Bella/Female/20 years old/Blue Moon Beta Female/Tags: Open/Location: Inside/Pansexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None/Pets: Australian Shepherd Kip, Emmie Husky Pup, and Waverly the fox pup
Bella walked around the house in awe. The place was so big!!

Lupus/Male/32 years old/Red Sun Guard/Tags: Open/Location: House/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None
He was sitting down in the house.

Ashton/Male/28 years old/Red Sun Hunter/Tags: Remington/Location: Outside/Pansexual (poly-open)/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None/Pet: Labrador Retriever Kanji
Ashton mods and says, “Ok.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:31 pm

The slender and beautiful creamy skinned redhead hummed. The brown eyed curly haired one said “That sounds great," and stood up.

The fluffy and pretty, slender black she wolf wagged her tail. She laughed a canine laugh, and nosed at the pup.

The pretty and slender cream skinned blue eyed and light blonde beauty smiled. She led them to the barn, and opened the door. The smell of hay and horses, and maybe cats, came from inside. Mice were always around barns, so there were some barn cats.

The blue eyed golden pup ran inside the barn.

The gray haired male smiled and began to walk.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:00 pm

Mason nods and leads his mate to the kitchen. "What would you like?" He asks

Yeni looks around the barn. This was all very new to her.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me