Under The Crescent Moon πŸŒ™ | Supernaturals; New & Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Under The Crescent Moon πŸŒ™ | Supernaturals; New & Accepti

Postby Pyra Ilver » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:51 pm

❝Seraphina Mallor❞
witch ➡ ➢ ➷ ➸ 19 ➡ ➢ ➷ ➸ hetero ➡ ➢ ➷ ➸ with- Evelynn

After walking further away from her home, she found her way into a slightly more upscale area. If what she heard was true, it was mostly supernatural creatures with a few humans. Sometimes she wondered how so few noticed in a town so saturated with magic. It wasn't like at home where there were ten witches and a handful of vampires, there hadn't even been a werewolf pack. But, here, especially recently, she would have thought someone would have twigged.

Seraphina continued down the street, watching the birds in the trees, feeding their chicks. It was nice to remember there was still a natural world unaffected by the events around it. A muttered incantation later, and berries grew on a bush branch. It was nothing too noticeable, but would give a little boost to the mother birds.

There was someone else coming along the road. For a second her mind fought to remember a name. Evie? No, that was a girl from her last coven. Emmie? No. Evelynn? Yes, that was it. One of the few witches that seemed just as our of the down as she was. "Hi!" she called. Sera wanted a bit more companionship around here.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:01 pm

B a y l e e βš“
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// Female // 20 Years // Alpha Werewolf // Crush: Open // Location: Park // Tags: Open //

Baylee sat alone, having gone for a walk by herself she'd found herself at the public park this time. And so here she was sitting on a park bench looking around at the few families of humans running around with their children at the playground not far from here. Every so often a jogger or a biker would pass by her, none of them said anything of course but no one really spoke to strangers they saw at the park after all.

She should be heading back shouldn't she? She had things to do, things to plan.. Sort of.. She wasn't really use to this yet, months ago she'd just been one of them. Sure she'd always dreamed of being alpha but she wasn't the oldest so she'd never imagined it would be her. Her parents passing had been very sudden, and after her older sister had refused to return she was left to pick up the pieces. So she sent her younger sister away, wanting to protect her, and thrust herself into this brand new life. At least she had the pack around.. But they were suffering just as much as she was. Which is why she went for these little walks alone when she was feeling down, she didn't want to talk about it with any of them.

H u n t e r ☠
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// Male // 18 Years Old // Werewolf // Crush: Open // Location: On the move // Tags: Parsley, Milena, Lorraine //

Hunter glanced at Milena then looked at Parsley again "Yeah just call for everyone." he increased his pace as if he could out walk the awkward conversation, which he really didn't want to have with their beta around. He grinned at them all, covering up his nerves as best he could. "Come on we're almost there." he said. "Then you can finally have some of your own stuff. That'll be nice right?" he offered.

He could tell Milena didn't seem too keen on this conversation either. Was that what she'd been upset about earlier? He didn't ask, not now at least. Glancing back at Lorraine he attempted to continue the new conversation direction "We're looking for clothes for Parsley, he's getting tired of borrowing mine. So we're hoping to find him something more comfortable for him." he said before he looked away from her focusing on the direction they were taking.

E v e l y n n πŸ”₯
// Female // 18 Years // Witch // Crush: Open // Location: Front Porch - Leaving // Tags: Seraphina //

The sudden voice shocked Evelynn out of her thoughts, turning her head quickly she looked towards the direction of the voice. Seraphina? For a brief moment she wondered if the other witch knew she was thinking about trying to find one of them. No no.. Just a coincidence, or perhaps not. There were few coincidences around here. She lifted her hand up in a wave "Hello!" she replied back before she changed directions and headed over towards the other witch.

Once she made it she offered her a small smile "It's nice to run into someone else. I was just wondering where everyone might be. I was heading off to the store." was that too much? No it wasn't too much. Sometimes Evelynn worried she babbled too much for the others. "What are you up to today?" she asked.

S p e n c e r βš”οΈ
// Male // '20 Years' / 89 Real Years // Vampire // Crush: Open // Location: Walking Down the Street // Tags: xx //

Spencer opened the door to his room slowly moving out and closing it behind him. He was silent as he continued through the house and then out the front door. Quietly he observed the city in front of him, not many people were out just in front of his house. Perhaps at the mall or the park. But he wasn't really interested in that. He prefered to avoid crowds. Spencer had been a loner as a human and now a loner as a vampire aside from his new found relationship with this group. He was the youngest member, something he didn't like to admit. Everyone seemed so much more experienced than him, and well frankly they were. He still had much to learn. But that didn't mean he wanted to be the baby of the group.

He took off then, quickly walking down the street hands in his jacket pockets. He was always a fast walker, less people stopped you that way after all. Should he go find the others? He would rather find them than someone else. Seemed tensions were high in the town right now and he wasn't so sure anyone else would be pleased to see him. Pity. Because he sooo loved interacting with werewolves and witches of course. He'd roll his eyes but wouldn't it be rather odd to out by yourself?
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:57 am

Kainen Voorhees - Werewolf - Tags: Baylee
A young man walked down the sidewalk. Thick black biker boots, dark blue wrangler blue jeans, a dark grey shirt and a black leather jacket coated the mans body. Black sunglasses sat on the bridge of his pale toned nose, shading his dark brown eyes. He walked with one hand on his hip and a flamboyant sway in his hips. He stopped in front of a park bench with a girl on it. He stood with his hip popped out to one side as he reached up to pull down his glasses, peering at the woman over them.
"Oh honey, you look like a desperate housewife trying to get away from the kids," he said with a slightly mocking tone, but a smile spread across his slight pink lips. "Now baby doll why you out here all by yourself?" He asked and sat next to her. Crossing his legs and setting his hands on his knees with an expectant stare. This man was none other than Kainen, a rather tough and brutal looking male, but nothing more than a big sweetheart. Kainen usually called women slightly sassy and sweet names, seemingly because he had no interest in woman. Kainen was homosexual and it was not hard to tell.
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β…©β…’
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β…©β…’
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-
✐
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:54 am

❝Seraphina Mallor❞
witch ➡ ➢ ➷ ➸ 19 ➡ ➢ ➷ ➸ hetero ➡ ➢ ➷ ➸ with- Evelynn

What was she up to? There had been a unplanned movement to talk to someone of the two warring sides, but whether that was currently possible was as yet unbeknownst to her. The probability of her actually finding someone willing to speak with a witch, a new one no less, was unlikely. Perhaps it would be better to suggest it, but also, Sera wasn't one to wait around.

"Hopefully some diplomatic efforts, but maybe that won't work. It's only a matter of time before this affair spirals wildly out of our control." A great flaw in supernatural creatures, at least in England, seemed to be arrogance. Witches around her had always seen themselves as infallible, never to blame, always in the right. It was frustrating to say the least, poisonous sometimes when it was put towards her.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kurora » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:44 am

Lucia Wight Β§ 24 years Β§ Witch Β§ Location: streets Β§ Tagged: Open

(Next post, feel free to interact)

Duana Γ“ NuallΓ‘ins ✠ 1200/19 years ✠ Vampire Second ✠ Location: Coven ✠ Tagged: Corie

Dana always made sure to wait around close to wherever the brat was, just incase he called her. Which he did, and she could suspect why. Everyone else in this little gathering were all worried about one thing or another, doubly so since the most recent alphas of the werewolf pack here died. She, though, could have cared less. So many alphas had died in her time, so many times had tensions rose, but nothing of note never happened, at least not to her. With the vampires now all gathered, no longer were they solo powerhouses, but a group that could be nearly unstoppable. The only problem would be witches, damned beings had always been a thorn in her side with those petty tricks.

She opened the door in time to see him have the fit at the chair before sitting. The little idealist definately was cracking from the pressure. "Im guessing you are stressing about the recent events?" She asked, her voice a quiet purr. She never faked her personality around her kind here, as there was no need. Many had respected her for the mentaily, so there was no need to change it, at least that was how she saw it.

Hakon Vinter Β€ 22 years Β€ Human Β€ Location: Streets Β€ Tagged: Hunter, Parsely, Milena, Lorraine[/color]

Hakon slipped the black Martingale collar over Fenrir's head, the black standing out from his brindle coat. The pitweiler just sat still, like the wonderful dog he was. This earned a quick scratch on the head which he gladly accepted. A quick flick of the wrist, and lock of the door, and the pair were off for one of the many walks today.
As they walked, Fenrir did his usual sniffs and snuffles, leaving Hak to think about finsing his next job. He normally contracted himself often, and few had hired him recently, but all jobs were over and he needed to find another.
A while in, Fenrir was sniffing at a fire hydrant, making Hak question the truthfulness of dog stereotypes. He could hear a group approaching him, but as many people were out today, he thought nothing of it until Fenrir tensed, and forcibly pushing Hak away from the coming group. "What's wrong, Fen?" he asked, and saw no one that was dangerous. Perhaps there was a cat somewhere. He growl increased and looked up to see a group of four. "I am so sorry," he said quickly, tugging lightly at the dog's leash. That normally moved him, but he just pressed curther into Hak's legs, his ears back. "I dont know whats gotten into him."
Kurora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:06 am

B a y l e e βš“
// Female // 20 Years // Alpha Werewolf // Crush: Open // Location: Park // Tags: Kainen //

A look of concern passed over her face for a moment, she hadn't expected to see one of her fellow pack members so soon. She plastered a lighthearted smile on her face "Just getting some fresh air!" she replied. "I was starting to feel claustrophobic inside." she explained. No way did she want to talk about her real feelings with her pack just yet, but especially not with someone newer. She didn't want him to think he'd made the wrong decision when he joined them. Or that she couldn't handle being the alpha.

Turning slightly so she could look at him better Baylee spoke again "And what are you doing here?" she asked raising an eyebrow. "Out looking for cute boys? I'm sorry to break it to you but there aren't very many out in town. We might have to go out and catch you a cute werewolf boy one of these days." she said.

H u n t e r ☠
// Male // 18 Years Old // Werewolf // Crush: Open // Location: On the move // Tags: Parsley, Milena, Lorraine //

Hunter glanced at Milena then looked at Parsley again "Yeah just call for everyone." he increased his pace as if he could out walk the awkward conversation, which he really didn't want to have with their beta around. He grinned at them all, covering up his nerves as best he could. "Come on we're almost there." he said. "Then you can finally have some of your own stuff. That'll be nice right?" he offered.

He could tell Milena didn't seem too keen on this conversation either. Was that what she'd been upset about earlier? He didn't ask, not now at least. Glancing back at Lorraine he attempted to continue the new conversation direction "We're looking for clothes for Parsley, he's getting tired of borrowing mine. So we're hoping to find him something more comfortable for him." he said before he looked away from her focusing on the direction they were taking.

E v e l y n n πŸ”₯
// Female // 18 Years // Witch // Crush: Open // Location: Front Porch - Leaving // Tags: Seraphina //

Evelynn nodded slowly "Well sounds like you're onto something much more important than I was." she replied. Turning her head she looked back down the road again as if a vampire or a werewolf would just appear out of thin air and they could solve this immediately. "To be honest.. I'm not sure if it would work but.. It is worth a try." she admitted. "I'm not sure if they'd be willing to talk or listen but it can't hurt to at least try. Let them know we want to hear how they feel.." she frowned slightly. The werewolves seemed to naturally distrust anyone who wasn't in their pack or a werewolf in general. But surely they could get through to them? She wasn't so sure about the vampires. They seemed to care about each other now.. But they didn't have the same deep bonds as the wolves did right? Or maybe she was over thinking everything..

Shaking her head to clear her thoughts she looked back at the other witch. "Do you want to walk with me further into town? Perhaps we could spot one of them? It's the right time of day.. Either of them could be out. We might not be able to find their leaders but i'm sure every single one of them has an opinion one way or another." she said. And perhaps if they spoke to the members.. Gained their trust.. It could be easier to get to the leaders and find out how they feel too..

S p e n c e r βš”οΈ
// Male // '20 Years' / 89 Real Years // Vampire // Crush: Open // Location: Walking Down the Street // Tags: xx //

Spencer opened the door to his room slowly moving out and closing it behind him. He was silent as he continued through the house and then out the front door. Quietly he observed the city in front of him, not many people were out just in front of his house. Perhaps at the mall or the park. But he wasn't really interested in that. He prefered to avoid crowds. Spencer had been a loner as a human and now a loner as a vampire aside from his new found relationship with this group. He was the youngest member, something he didn't like to admit. Everyone seemed so much more experienced than him, and well frankly they were. He still had much to learn. But that didn't mean he wanted to be the baby of the group.

He took off then, quickly walking down the street hands in his jacket pockets. He was always a fast walker, less people stopped you that way after all. Should he go find the others? He would rather find them than someone else. Seemed tensions were high in the town right now and he wasn't so sure anyone else would be pleased to see him. Pity. Because he sooo loved interacting with werewolves and witches of course. He'd roll his eyes but wouldn't it be rather odd to out by yourself?
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:53 am

J U N O / C A R T E R

Witch // Female // 211 [21 in Human Age] // Bi-curious // Tagged; Spencer

Just outting from the edge of the woods with a pouch of toxic silver lined leaves she cast a quick hex to teleport the pouch to her work desk. She had been so caught up in her brews lately that she hadn't noticed all the new faces in town. Deciding to go on a stroll to relax herself a bit she scratched her elbow while looking around to meet anyone new, everyone already knew she was a flirt, but more importantly that she was overly kind. Looking down at her shoes only momentarily she hadn't seen the person in front of her and fell backward's onto her back, scraping up her right palm on the way down. Shaking her head she blinked a few times to realize what had happened. "Oh my! Im so Sorry! I didn't look where I was going and..." She stood up quickly and examined the person in front of her. "You're new as well! Oh how I hate first impressions, I do hope you can forgive me! Are you hurt?.." She looked at his arms to make sure she hadn't accidentally Hexed him on her way down, which she often did by mistake when she had her wand. Sighing in relief to the fact she didn't have her wand with her she grinned and chirped, "I will make it up to you, i swear! Hmm... Lets see.... Ahh! There is this wonderful cheesecake down the street, my old friend Carlos runs the place, It's on me, I can pay..... Let me check.." She searched for her purse with a smile, maybe a new friend? Most didn't consider her a friend anyway, more of a nusience.
ᴍʏ α΄…Ιͺgα΄›Ιͺα΄€ΚŸ α΄€Κ€α΄› sα΄›α΄œα΄…Ιͺᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reija » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:07 am

XXXXXX・P A R S L E Y・
β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„
------------------------------------------------

Β¬ Age; 18
Β¬ Gender; Masculine
Β¬ Role; Werewolf, Pack Member
Β¬ Location;
Β¬ Mentioned;
Β¬ Tagged; Hunter, Milena, Lorraine, Hakon, Hakon's Dog.
It would have been easy to say that Parsley was rather confused. Vampires? Calling for the pack? What exactly had happened just before he arrived? Emerald green eyes found themselves wandering over to Milena, had this something to do with her foul mood? And the foul mood that had just enveloped Hunter? He could only assume it was. He'd felt the packs overwhelming grief and anger, something had to have happened but he just wasn't sure what yet. His best assumption is that someone in the pack had died, the previous Beta? A beloved elder? He could have never guessed that it was the Alphas. In his eyes he saw Alphas as the strongest creatures, undefeatable and brave, he had no idea that this packs previous Alphas had been slaughtered in cold blood.

Parsley paused hearing the upcoming trot of paws, nails clicking against the stone pavement and lifted his head. He had heard and smelt the pair before he even saw them. He watched the dog fiercely try to push their owner back to protect them from the werewolves, the poor human had no idea and Parsley only wanted to help. To Hakon he probably looked like some homeless teenager considering the baggy clothes that he was wearing, and to be frank, he wasn't far from it.

The werewolf stepped forwards, a soft rumble emitting from him to calm the frightened dog, his strong affinity to nature generally helped to calm animals but it wasn't always guaranteed to work. Slowly he approached, kneeling and kept his head down as a sign of submission, something he had practiced often with his previous pack. Carefully he lifted his head, flashing his true eyes to the dog in order to calm it and held his hand away from his body, offering it to the canine in a friendly gesture. Hopefully all this would calm the poor thing.

"Shh, it's okay buddy. Parsley, I'm Parsley, what's your name..?"

XXXXX・Corie Visciar・

Β¬ Age; 266
Β¬ Gender; Masculine
Β¬ Role; Leader, Vampires
Β¬ Location; Coven
Β¬ Mentioned;
Β¬ Tagged; Duana
Stressed was an understatement. This whole situation was spiralling downhill and he wasn't entirely sure how he could stop it. It was true that he was an idealist, and in his perfect world, none of this would be happening. They'd all get along, protect the humans together and ideally he'd get the rest of his coven to drink animal blood however that was never going to happen. He understood that now that they were all together, it could be possible to overpower the other races, but where would that get them? Just repeating the past in enslaving the other races to do their bidding? He wouldn't put it past Duana to try it, and there wasn't much he could do to stop her. She was the oldest vampire here, and that was the reason why she was his right hand, even if she didn't have the ideal personality he was looking for. She was someone he could relate to at least.

"No one has been acting off recently, right? I don't get it, I keep tabs on everyone, how could this have happened?" Frustration caused his voice to crack and in response he turned his back to her. How how how, it was the constant question that was running through his mind. "It couldn't have been us. I've been teaching everyone how to hold back, no one should be going around murdering god forsaken werewolves!"

Reija

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pupper.exe » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:20 am

ℓσяяαιиє Π½Ο…βˆ‚Ρ•ΟƒΠΈ
fΡ”ΠΌΞ±β„“Ρ”
ωєяєωσℓf
Ρ‚Ξ±gΡ•: ραяѕℓєу, ΠΌΞΉβ„“Ρ”ΠΈΞ±, нυитєя
Lorraine watched as Parsley bent down to pet the dog, ignoring Milena's glares as best as she could. She noticed Parsley acting strange, so she bent down to pet the dog as well, acting like just a normal teen who stumbled across a cute dog. "Whats their name?" she asked the owner, covering up for Parsley.
Last edited by pupper.exe on Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pupper.exe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:29 pm

Kainen Voorhees - Werewolf - Tags: Baylee
Kainen once again tilted his sunglasses down and shook his head a bit, replacing his sunglasses and looking forward.
"Honey Boo, you lie about as well as a 6 year old who told his mother he didn't eat a cookie and let me tell you something, the chocolate chip is alllllll over your lips," He said with a slight purse of his lips., "but oh well, you don't gotta wipe the frosting on my face, I'll keep my little lips shut. Meanwhile, Hun, you never get guys at a park. Always a bar. Bars are fab for hotties." He said and smiled. His eyes looked around the area. "Gurl if you could find me a decent werewolf man, I'd kiss you myself. We are animals, honey, all of us." He added and laughed a bit.
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β…©β…’
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘