Light and Dark(angels and demons rp) Open and Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Light and Dark(angels and demons rp) Open and Accepting

Postby Craboom-047 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:00 pm

Jade/demon/at a cafe/tags: open

Jade found herself rather bored as she sat there alone, she was actually starting to miss being talked to. She sighed and remembered her past, even though it was terrible to think about, she'd have to face it some time. She watched as the humans, or what looked like humans to her, walk in and out of the cafe as she ate her food.

Mya/angel/leaving the angel sanctuary/tags: Camilla, Elise

Mya shrugged and replied, "Well I guess I'll just take a coffee."
She looked behind her for just a quick second before looking back and waiting for the to coffee girl to respond. She really just wanted to sit down and maybe find a good book or two, she enjoyed studying and hoped it would clear her mind for now.

Patrick/hunter/sitting/tags: open for anything

Patrick thought about a bit as she said she was looking for food, he hadn't eaten anything, well not for a long while. He heard her again and replied, "Well I think we need more bread and eggs, but otherwise I think there's a list somewhere around the fridge."

Kevin/human/sleeping/tags: open

wip
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WerewolfBones » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:04 pm

Camilla|||Human||18||Tags;;Mya

Camilla stood up straight and turned around, "Alright, one coffee right up in a sec." She began making the coffee, a bored expression on her face now that she wasn't looking right at someone.

Sage||Angel||25||Tags;;Dawn

Sage sat down, still smiling. He twiddles his thumbs, waiting patiently while lost in thought.
......Image
☆♡ | ©
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
the sun pokemon

Heya!
call me werewolf
pronouns; They/them
here for Good Vibes
i mostly keep to myself

WerewolfBones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:13 pm

Jade found herself rather bored as she sat there alone, she was actually starting to miss being talked to. She sighed and remembered her past, even though it was terrible to think about, she'd have to face it some time. She watched as the humans, or what looked like humans to her, walk in and out of the cafe as she ate her food.

"Alright, thank you very much miss," Mya replied as she waited for the girl to come back with her coffee. She looked around as she waited, there didn't really seem to be many people around but she didn't really mind. For a split second she lifted up one of her silver goes to reveal the oddly colored patterns that had been on her arm for as long as she remembered. They seemed to be a curse to her and for now she just wanted to hide them away.

Patrick thought about a bit as she said she was looking for food, he hadn't eaten anything, well not for a long while. He heard her again and replied, "Well I think we need more bread and eggs, but otherwise I think there's a list somewhere around the fridge."

wip
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:24 pm

Dawn/human...ish/tags~Sage

After being ignored, she shrugged and continued on. Minutes later she came back with a coffee, a chocolate muffin and a chocolate bar. She set the coffee and the muffin in front of him and then pushed the candy bar into his hands. "For the road." She smiled. "Let me know if you need anything else."

Michael/demon/tags~Lenore

"Nope. For whatever reason, people seem to think I'm not good relationship material." She chuckled and reached down to pet the dog. "Why do you ask?"

Elise/Hunter/tags~Mya,Camilla

*waiting to get a coffee*

╔═════════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════════╝

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WerewolfBones » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:34 pm

"Those tattoo's?" Camilla set down the cup of coffee, interest sparking in her eyes. "They're pretty neat, i'd get some for myself but I don't have enough money for that. This piercing was a gift from my friend." She lightly tugged on her septum piercing.

"Oh! Thank you so very much. But I can't take this, here let me pay. How much is this all together?" The angel opened up his wallet, ready to pay for his coffee, muffin and the chocolate bar. He was grateful for the kindness, but being the sweet angel he is he couldn't help but do what he felt right. Which happened to be paying extra for the chocolate bar.
......Image
☆♡ | ©
the sun pokemon

Heya!
call me werewolf
pronouns; They/them
here for Good Vibes
i mostly keep to myself

WerewolfBones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:43 pm

She pulled her glove back and turned a bit red as the other girl started to speak, she was afraid of showing them to anyone else in fear of judgement. She gave a quick nod, but relaxed a bit as the other girl seemed to be interested in them, it didn't seem to bad and she doubted this human was a hunter. She nodded and replied, "Well you could say I got them for myself, but it's a whole story. I've had them since I was younger, it's sort of why I am wearing gloves right now, they go all the way down to my fingers."

wip
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*AsMaDaSaHaTtEr*~ » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:44 pm

Lenore Fleur LeRose/22/F/Location: Tattoo Shop

Lenore smiled and shrugged. "Talking keeps my mind off the pain and besides you started it." She sighed and cringed from the pain. "Taking pain is not my strong suit."
Dezzey notice my inaccurate siggy so now I took it down
Learn from the past,
Live in the present,
Look forward to the future <3
“To terrify children with the image of hell, to consider women an inferior creation—is that good for the world?”
― Christopher Hitchens
“Atheism is a non-prophet organization.”
― George Carlin
I used to be teamalicecullen.
~*AsMaDaSaHaTtEr*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:47 pm

Dawn/human...ish/tags~sage

She smiled down at the him. "It's on the house. Don't worry about it." She waved at the hand holding his wallet as if shooing it away. Without another word she disappeared to the front and put her money in the register before going back to him. "However, my shift is over in two minutes if you would like to repay me with a walk to the park."

Michael/demon/tags~ Lenore

He laughed. "I can see that. So, what about you? No loved ones other than your pets?" He smirked at the thought. "Anybody special?" He asked, making air quotes around the word special.

Elise/Hunter/tags~Mya,Camilla

*waiting to get a coffee and quietly listening to the two talk*

╔═════════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════════╝

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*AsMaDaSaHaTtEr*~ » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:55 pm

Lenore Fleur LeRose/22/F/Location: Tattoo Shop

Lenore laughed and shook her head. "My dogs usually scare most guys off. You seem at ease around Nox." She gripped the chair tightly as it got to the bone. Nox looked at Lenore and whimpered, not being able to do anything about her pain. "The three of them can be a little intimidating at times." She exhaled deeply while the artist took a quick break.
Dezzey notice my inaccurate siggy so now I took it down
Learn from the past,
Live in the present,
Look forward to the future <3
“To terrify children with the image of hell, to consider women an inferior creation—is that good for the world?”
― Christopher Hitchens
“Atheism is a non-prophet organization.”
― George Carlin
I used to be teamalicecullen.
~*AsMaDaSaHaTtEr*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WerewolfBones » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:06 am

"Well if I were you i'd be showing off them. They show others that you're different." Camilla crossed her arms, "But i'm sure you don't want to listen to some under payed teen."

Sage fumbled with his wallet for a second before smiling again, "Oh of course! If It's a way to repay you then i'm in! Plus it is a pretty nice day."
......Image
☆♡ | ©
the sun pokemon

Heya!
call me werewolf
pronouns; They/them
here for Good Vibes
i mostly keep to myself

WerewolfBones

My pets
My items